Final ticket info

Heartsmad1874

Heartsmad1874

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/scottish-cup-final-details-confirmed

£40 a ticket, some laugh.

Fixture and ticket details for Hearts’ upcoming Scottish Cup Final have been confirmed.

After seeing off Hibs at the semi-final stage last week, the Jambos will meet Rangers in the showpiece Hampden Park final on Saturday, May 21st at 3pm.

The game, which is the men in maroon’s third Scottish Cup Final in four years, will be broadcast live on Premier Sports, BBC Scotland and Hearts TV International, with live audio commentary available on Hearts TV inside the UK & Ireland.

Hearts fans will be housed in the East Stand and sections of the South and North Stands, with prices ranging from £10 to £40.

A full pricing list can be seen below:

• South Stand Lower Section I   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• South Stand Upper Section H   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• North Stand Sections D   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• East Stand Sections F+G   -  Adults £30   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £15

• North Stand & South Stand Wheelchair Users   -  Adults £20   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £10

• East Stand Wheelchair Users   -  Adults £15   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £10

Full details on criteria for purchasing tickets and on sale dates will be released in due course.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Heartsmad1874 said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/scottish-cup-final-details-confirmed

£40 a ticket, some laugh.

Fixture and ticket details for Hearts’ upcoming Scottish Cup Final have been confirmed.

After seeing off Hibs at the semi-final stage last week, the Jambos will meet Rangers in the showpiece Hampden Park final on Saturday, May 21st at 3pm.

The game, which is the men in maroon’s third Scottish Cup Final in four years, will be broadcast live on Premier Sports, BBC Scotland and Hearts TV International, with live audio commentary available on Hearts TV inside the UK & Ireland.

Hearts fans will be housed in the East Stand and sections of the South and North Stands, with prices ranging from £10 to £40.

A full pricing list can be seen below:

• South Stand Lower Section I   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• South Stand Upper Section H   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• North Stand Sections D   -  Adults £40   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £20

• East Stand Sections F+G   -  Adults £30   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £15

• North Stand & South Stand Wheelchair Users   -  Adults £20   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £10

• East Stand Wheelchair Users   -  Adults £15   -  Over 65 / Under-16 £10

Full details on criteria for purchasing tickets and on sale dates will be released in due course.

Ticket Prices Fine For A Cuo Final

SuperAustin
1 minute ago, SM Sheffield said:

Presumably it’s a 50-50 split on ticket numbers? No mention of that

Evening news saying its 50/50

2 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

I'd say that the turn out at the semi dispels any idea of us being treated like Hibs when it comes to ticket allocation for the final. 

Heartsmad1874
1 minute ago, SM Sheffield said:

Reckon we have D2 all the way round to Section H and I. D1 used for segregation.

1 minute ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Reckon we have D2 all the way round to Section H and I. D1 used for segregation.

The fence between C5 and D1 is normally sufficient for segregation is it not? 
Section D1 are the best seats in the stadium! 

Lit

7 minutes ago, SM Sheffield said:

literally says it in the hearts article.

N Lincs Jambo

No mention of South Stand Upper sections K1-4 or Lower J1-2 which should be Hearts sections if it is a 50/50 split. Suspect these will be released later into the ticket sales as long as all other sections sold out.

5 minutes ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

No mention of South Stand Upper sections K1-4 or Lower J1-2 which should be Hearts sections if it is a 50/50 split. Suspect these will be released later into the ticket sales as long as all other sections sold out.

I reckon a lot of those seats will be hospitality, J1 certainly I would expect (parts of J2/O1 seemed to be left empty at the weekend). Some of the upper is defintely hospitality as well, although maybe not all K1-4.

Edited by jvm32

SM Sheffield
8 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Lit

literally says it in the hearts article.

It didn’t originally they’ve edited it 👍

broxburnjambo
3 minutes ago, been here before said:

Despite the fact we all have the same information, cue the questions no-one knows the answer to...

And the usual suspects, moaning that communication has been poor and the ticket office is this and that. I would suspect there is still some supporters unprepared for when tickets do go on sale. 

16 minutes ago, jvm32 said:

I reckon a lot of those seats will be hospitality, J1 certainly I would expect (parts of J2/O1 seemed to be left empty at the weekend). Some of the upper is defintely hospitality as well, although maybe not all K1-4.

And debentures. 

John Findlay
1 hour ago, SM Sheffield said:

The article tells you it's a 50/50 split. Read it again.

Thought I'd compare the prices with the last two finals we could attend.

2022 - £40/30

2019 - £35/30

2012 - £35/28

Interesting that the cheap seats have only gone up 2 quid in 10 years.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Despite the fact we all have the same information, cue the questions no-one knows the answer to...

And you will still get triggered by it :lol: 

1 minute ago, GBJambo said:

So how may are we expected to get as it’s 50/50

24k? 

Initial allocations were 20k in 2019 and 2012.

16 minutes ago, UchesPackage said:

sick of people moaning at hearts for the ticket prices , is it not the sfa who decide this ?

Four semi-finalists agree to semi & final prices prior to event.

I don’t think the adult prices are too much but the concessions are pretty high. I’ll be aiming for east stand but try to be further up from the front rows this time 

4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

That all? Thought it would be more 

Whether we got anymore I can't remember. It'll be 22k at the very most though.

Just now, Super_Hans said:

Whether we got anymore I can't remember. It'll be 22k at the very most though.

Suppose depends if the debenture seats are taken up

When's the public sale..?

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

What’s stopping huns getting their hands on our tickets when they go to public sale 😡

That’s Hearts problem to solve for every match we play them 

4 minutes ago, GBJambo said:

What’s stopping huns getting their hands on our tickets when they go to public sale 😡

You will need a hearts account to buy a ticket as per semi final rules

Gorgie_Rules

Hopefully the club look at how many tickets we have e.g. 22,000, look at how many loyalty points the 22,000th person has and then set that as the initial threshold. If we dont have 22,000 on the database then just make it a purchase history.

Pretty certain we’ll sell out but hopefully we make it as easy as possible for fans to buy seats together. 

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

Ticket sales will be as the semi I would imagine. Was fair enough. Every season ticket holder who wants one will get one. 

Hopefully everyone who went to semi will be get a ticket. Then the remaining seats to high loyalty point holders that couldn't make the semi but can the final. Surely if we got 23,000 that would cover all those at semi and who missed it with season tickets.

Edited by Philfigo

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Hopefully everyone who went to semi will be get a ticket. Then the remaining seats to season tickets holders or high loyalty point holders that couldn't make the semi but can the final. 

I don’t think that is how it wiil work. Season ticket holders and high point holders first. 

Hope the youth squads  are in training so we can 1000 windows open at the ticket office! Can’t have folk queuing in the spring sunshine! 😳

7 minutes ago, Philfigo said:

Hopefully everyone who went to semi will be get a ticket. Then the remaining seats to high loyalty point holders that couldn't make the semi but can the final. Surely if we got 23,000 that would cover all those at semi and who missed it with season tickets.

Is that a desperate hope, you managed one game?

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t think that is how it wiil work. Season ticket holders and high point holders first. 

Would it be an idea that the next batch then go to new season ticket holders for next season, in other words commit to a season ticket for 22/23 and guarantee a ticket for the final?

I could be wrong, but have it in the back of my mind they did this before ?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Would it be an idea that the next batch then go to new season ticket holders for next season, in other words commit to a season ticket for 22/23 and guarantee a ticket for the final?

I could be wrong, but have it in the back of my mind they did this before ?

Hibs certainy did it but not sure if we did. 

lost in space

how do you know that?

43 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

The article tells you it's a 50/50 split. Read it again.

The initial article did not say this, hence why people were asking.  It was edited after.  I'm sure the poster appreciates your answer and understanding.......

John Findlay
1 minute ago, dukebox said:

The initial article did not say this, hence why people were asking.  It was edited after.  I'm sure the poster appreciates your answer and understanding.......

I am sure they have.......