Semi final - Hearts v Hibs Sat 16/4 ko 12:15 - ticket thread ( updated )

Bazzas right boot

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, euan 10 said:

I got my tickets through the door yesterday I paid for 1 adult 1 concession for my boy but they sent 2 concessions do you think that will matter 

Check the tickets again are u sure one of them hasn’t been folded over to fit in the envelope? Seems to be a lot of folk with same issue. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Boab

• Sooks

• luckydug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, euan 10 said:

I got my tickets through the door yesterday I paid for 1 adult 1 concession for my boy but they sent 2 concessions do you think that will matter 

Check back of ticket, tab folded back.

Had same panic yesterday 

bigsuperslim1874
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

They said to avoid trying to contact them via phone due to how busy they are. Drop them an email.

I have dropped an e-mail but no response. Reason I’m keen to speak to them is I went to collect my tickets on Saturday and they couldn’t find them?! The think they were posted by accident and was to wait until Tuesday and if they hadn’t arrived I was to call them them….lo and behold they haven’t arrived and I can’t get through. I don’t stay in Edinburgh so can’t easily rock up to the Ticket Office either. 🤦‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

They are not the best at answering calls

i once stood in the ticket office and called the number and they guy in the office was just playing on his phone instead of answering it.

didn’t say anything at the time but not the best customer service 

Their policy is pretty much contact us in person or by email. They usually reply to emails very quickly. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Denuto said:

I Don't like the displays, just sing and twirl scarfs

Yep twirly works best. This will just dilute the atmosphere 

Gorgie_Rules

Hampden Park Stadium Seating

Any MS paint gurus able to colour the above of what has been sold by both clubs?

I believe we have sold all lower sections. N3 - N4 are currently on sale about half sold with N2 and N1 yet to go on sale? I believe it was mentioned the M sections are reserved for players families, friends etc.

In terms of hibs, they are currently selling section G2, so assuming that sections G3 through to G8 havent been sold yet. Not sure if they have put any of the top tier of the South on sale but can safely assume at least half of their allocation there will be empty?

Edited by Gorgie_Rules

3 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Yup......2019 with the tacky maroon  and white plastic flags was so naff and cringey.

Thought Police
7 minutes ago, Dennis Denuto said:

Where's your seat? I'm in C so will twirl my scarf while looking at the nice display.

Dennis Denuto
3 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Where's your seat? I'm in C so will twirl my scarf while looking at the nice display.

I always thought it was the punters from D round to I that were into displays

9 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Me too

2 hours ago, PapaShango said:

The trains for the 2006 semi were a shambles especially heading back after the game! We ended up being directed onto a train full of Hibs casuals by the police while wearing our Hearts scarves. Made for an uncomfortable journey back east! With the SG now involved expect a bigger shambles. If it was the rugger they would be putting on extra carriages and trains, however with us mere mortal footy fans they won't do anything to help. 

Wee tip. 
Mount Florida sits on a circle line.

the direct quickest train is 3 stops or so.

you can still get to Mount Florida (or even Cathcart) by getting the reverse circle. It’s 8 or 9th and about 12 minutes longer. But plenty of space and much less hassle. 
Listed as starting Pollokshaws West

Cathcart is 2 mins from Mount Florida and just as close to Hampden 

Unknown user

I get that confidence is making some nervous, but guys, this is a big game against hibs. Of course we're ****ing confident!

If we lose we'll be miserable either way, pre match feelings won't matter, so right now enjoy the feeling, embrace the confidence, march into this as one and **** the hibs!

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I get that confidence is making some nervous, but guys, this is a big game against hibs. Of course we're ****ing confident!

If we lose we'll be miserable either way, pre match feelings won't matter, so right now enjoy the feeling, embrace the confidence, march into this as one and **** the hibs!

Yes this all day long

doctor jambo
39 minutes ago, Hood09 said:

Anyone paid for special delivery and not received yet?

Me😠 three tickets not arrived - ordered Friday though suspect the holdup is with the postie

4 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Me😠 three tickets not arrived - ordered Friday though suspect the holdup is with the postie

Never been the same since the Tories ripped it apart 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

They are not the best at answering calls

i once stood in the ticket office and called the number and they guy in the office was just playing on his phone instead of answering it.

didn’t say anything at the time but not the best customer service 

I suppose they get fed up with folk phoning up with stupid questions especially when they have been advised not to phone and use email instead. 😏 

David McCaig
39 minutes ago, Le Fifer said:

Wee tip. 
Mount Florida sits on a circle line.

the direct quickest train is 3 stops or so.

you can still get to Mount Florida (or even Cathcart) by getting the reverse circle. It’s 8 or 9th and about 12 minutes longer. But plenty of space and much less hassle. 
Listed as starting Pollokshaws West

Cathcart is 2 mins from Mount Florida and just as close to Hampden 

Additional tip:

PollokSHIELDS West is on the circle line and trains from there run to Mount Florida

PollokSHAWS West means you are on a train to either East Kilbride or Kilmarnock!!

28 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Mines ordered on Thursday came yesterday so today should be the day for you.

52 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

Additional tip:

PollokSHIELDS West is on the circle line and trains from there run to Mount Florida

PollokSHAWS West means you are on a train to either East Kilbride or Kilmarnock!!

Yeah Pollokshields west. Auto correct

but still point is about the Cathcart circle. 
timetable says it ends at Cathcart (which you can get off at)

however it continues to Mount Florida as it completes the circle. 

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Hampden Park Stadium Seating

Any MS paint gurus able to colour the above of what has been sold by both clubs?

I believe we have sold all lower sections. N3 - N4 are currently on sale about half sold with N2 and N1 yet to go on sale? I believe it was mentioned the M sections are reserved for players families, friends etc.

In terms of hibs, they are currently selling section G2, so assuming that sections G3 through to G8 havent been sold yet. Not sure if they have put any of the top tier of the South on sale but can safely assume at least half of their allocation there will be empty?

Something like that I guess.hampden-park-stadium-plan.thumb.gif.729d7ef37af4ab51322afe21fa37d987.gif

Edited by Sir Craig Gordon

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Did they make sales in the south stand? 

I read on .net that someone was happy they had sold seats in south upper, as it would have been better to keep them all together in the east stand and make it look fuller. I think they make a fair point.

millerjames398
7 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Which end / sections will get the sun?

Its meant to be pissin down on Saturday...

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Are you asking if the sun still rises in East and sets in the West

16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Holy moly. I thought even you would know which direction the sun rises and sets. 

30 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

There’s a sun bed shop in Shettlestone. Just skip the game and top up your tan. 

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

None if it's cloudy. 

Think Bobby Walker Might have enjoyed this one. If Your Picking up tickets at Tynecastle why not pick up a copy of Bobby Walkers Biography at the Ticket Office while you are there. Read all about Bobby's epic Matches v Hibernian and How he scored the Winner at Easter road in a replay to take Hearts to the 1901 Cup Final V Celtic which Hearts Won 4-3.lets hope History is repeated this year.BOBBY WALKER THIS IS HIS STORY | Heart of Midlothian (heartsdirect.co.uk)1632841624_scottishcupsemifinalprograme.thumb.jpg.91491f11f1cb28ff422f38afda359aa7.jpg

So, everyone that wanted a ticket got one and there’s still some left.  Well done to the ticket office for a very efficient process.  Good practice for May I hope. 

FC Wacker München
16 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

So, everyone that wanted a ticket got one and there’s still some left.  Well done to the ticket office for a very efficient process.  Good practice for May I hope. 

Surely not? I read it was a ‘joke’ and a ‘shambles’ how the T.O were dealing with the selling of tickets.

If I could be arsed I’d scroll back and highlight said posts. Not that the posters concerned would care, you couldn’t mark their necks with a blowtorch.

Its almost as if the loyalty point system works and the ticket office know more than those on here.

:wow:

Scott980612

Childcare plans have changed for the weekend …

is there still tickets available? Without scrolling thru pages , I was aware more had been released, currently nothing showing on e-tickets…

1 minute ago, Scott980612 said:

is there still tickets available? Without scrolling thru pages , I was aware more had been released, currently nothing showing on e-tickets…

you can only get them in person at the ticket office now

1 minute ago, Scott980612 said:

Sales today, tomorrow and Friday are at the ticket office only, not online. There were 150 tickets left this morning when the club removed online sales, and the SFA have another small chunk of tickets they can give us I think, so you should get sorted if you visit the ticket office tomorrow.

4 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

Its meant to be pissin down on Saturday...

Great. I'm Doon the front. :yadayada:

luckyBatistuta
48 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Great. I'm Doon the front. :yadayada:

Looking forward to my soggy pie hitting you😁