'Dubious' goals that may or may not have stood with VAR

logopolis

Fort Vallance
20 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

Anyone else starting to think the VAR can will get kicked down a long and winding road ?     

Cost PER YEAR for each Premiership club estimated at £90k.  That doesn't include setup costs for work needed on electrics and stadium layout to accommodate it.   Then there's likely to be a barney among the clubs on what the scope of  incident reviews should be.     

Who came up with the plan to implement it HALFWAY  through next season  ?     

th?id=OIP.r8ydWTMY8z_sY96x51m0RQHaFF&pid=Api&P=0&w=270&h=185

Did James Anderson not donate a huge amount to clubs for the overall benefit of Scottish football ? Some of it used for testing so teams could play on. But I'd guess the clubs just used the rest to help their cash flow. It would have been better spent on the initial set up costs of  VAR. 

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Did James Anderson not donate a huge amount to clubs for the overall benefit of Scottish football ? Some of it used for testing so teams could play on. But I'd guess the clubs just used the rest to help their cash flow. It would have been better spent on the initial set up costs of  VAR. 

I don't think the amount per club would leave much (if any)  to pocket after all  Covid-related  costs were covered.       

queensferryjambo
On 25/02/2022 at 12:41, logopolis said:

Such a shame it wasn't  in place to capture Griffith's free kick at Easter Road *cough

That was never over the line................ 😇