"Perhaps we can have a whisky, talk about football, girls and the weather"

Ryan Gosling

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

What on earth does Csaba think he can tell the wee man about whisky and birds!!!!! Robbo wrote the book;)

Christ, he wants to go to Robertsons. :wacko:

That should sit well with a few posters. At least Burley went to Diggers.

Drylaw Hearts
Maybe he wants some tips?

I'll give him a tip.........

Stay out of Robbo's if you want whisky and women.

Both of those taste vile in there.

CornhillHearts

I like him, the Together statement will do for me as an opening statement. All together now i wish that all non renewers/believers/moaners would do one. I will drink a guinness or 2 in Belfast and toast the new man to our club and pray he is a success.

See youz outside The Royal about 10.00.

Independence
I'll give him a tip.........

Stay out of Robbo's if you want whisky and women.

Both of those taste vile in there.

Have you EVER been positive in your life?

However, although I agree with you about the whisky I have never tasted a woman from Robbo's.

:rolleyes:

Drylaw Hearts
Have you EVER been positive in your life?

However, although I agree with you about the whisky I have never tasted a woman from Robbo's.

:rolleyes:

You want me to be positive about horrible whisky and women ?

I prefere to give an honest opion.

As always.

What on earth does Csaba think he can tell the wee man about whisky and birds!!!!! Robbo wrote the book;)

You ever seen Robbo's wife?!

shaun.lawson

That comment has really endeared him to me. I like the cut of his gib.

Only a Game
Christ, he wants to go to Robertsons. :wacko:

That should sit well with a few posters. At least Burley went to Diggers.

I assume that someone at Hearts will already have drawn to his attention what a den of evil bigotry,sc umery and ungodliness that pub' is and recommended any one of several other establishments nearby who offer no shelter to those who should have been hounded from our great club by now.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Thought that was brilliant by the big man.

I am absolutely pumped for the season ahead.

Now all we need is a playing squad!!

The Old Tolbooth
Now all we need is a playing squad!!

Lets hope he realises that we only have 5 areas of weakness

Goalkeeper

Defence

Midfield

Strikers

Bench

And improves greatly on these areas ;)

Just watched the interview on the club site .................and I have to say I am touching myself :dribble:

I would hazard a guess that he is going to put a few players nose's out of joint with his demands of them though

Not sure about the suck-sis mind.............isnt that something that goes on down Leth way :P

M'on the Shabba :)

Lets hope he realises that we only have 5 areas of weakness

Goalkeeper

Defence

Midfield

Strikers

Bench

And improves greatly on these areas ;)

Hehehe. One thing people will need to realise is that he has a much harder job than Burley. Burley already had a class spine. A quality goalkeeper, two sold central defenders and a goal scoring central midfielder. Currently we don't have any of them.

Also JM, has the announcement convinced you to renew or will it be a game by game basis?

The Old Tolbooth
Hehehe. One thing people will need to realise is that he has a much harder job than Burley. Burley already had a class spine. A quality goalkeeper, two sold central defenders and a goal scoring central midfielder. Currently we don't have any of them.

Also JM, has the announcement convinced you to renew or will it be a game by game basis?

I did say I would renew when a manager was appointed, as long as it wasn't a manager from within the pyramid, so I guess a promise is a promise ;)

I did say I would renew when a manager was appointed, as long as it wasn't a manager from within the pyramid, so I guess a promise is a promise ;)

Nice one.

I really do think it will turn out to be a fantastic appointment. Just listening to his press conference and he comes across so well. Even better than he does in the interview with Hearts World.

The one thing I did like was when he got asked about Vlad selecting a player he just said he hasn't said anything to me.

The only interference (if you can even call it that) will come down to signing targets which will be more of a discussion.

Archived