Kingsley

Atkinson

Devlin/Mceneff

Haring

Beni

Cochrane

Simms

Boyce

Two strikers to occupy them and 3 working hard in the middle.

We need to use the 5 sub rule to our benefit. Burst a gut out wide and Smith or Halliday should have enough legs to come on if need be out wide for the last 30.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Debut 4

AlphonseCapone
4 minutes ago, Ccjambo1874 said:

Gordon

Sibbick

Souttar

Kingsley

Atkinson

Devlin/Mceneff

Haring

Beni

Cochrane

Simms

Boyce

Two strikers to occupy them and 3 working hard in the middle.

We need to use the 5 sub rule to our benefit. Burst a gut out wide and Smith or Halliday should have enough legs to come on if need be out wide for the last 30.

That's 12 players mate.

8 hours ago, cosanostra said:

They'll have Ramsey and Morelos.

Morelos scores against us a lot. 

It'll he hard but it's pretty much a free hit against a team in disarray.

Go at them hard and quickly and who knows.

And Ryan Jack and I’m not sure they’re in disarray, I think that was their first defeat in 14 games.

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Yep exactly, that’s the blueprint.

We have the plans to the Death Star, let’s execute them

Its a simple template 

Now, about that £30m-£50m , could you transfer it now to the club please?

😂

If it's that easy why not copy man city's template. 

Why stop at celtic? 

Folk are ridiculous. 

After last night's game they will be so up for this game against us it's untrue. We are on a free hit and never going to get near them for 2nd so let's just have a go at them at Ibrox for a change instead of sitting in and hoping for something to happen up front. We have nothing to lose. They have everything to lose. A quickfire start and it won't be long for their fans to turn. Grow Ibrox balls for a change Robbie and get at them from the off.

Need to go out and try and attack what's there to loose its a free hit? Hibs are not going to catch us for 3rd and Celtic are away to Motherwell so we wont be loosing any ground to Motherwell over the weekend. 

Is Halks Smith and Souttar all going to be out for Sunday ? 

Sevco are gambling on getting into the Champions League next season in order to try to balance the books. I don't think that we will catch them and beat them to 2nd place but if we did not only would it be brilliant but the house of cards at Ibrox will begin to unravel even more quickly than it already will if they don't win the league. I can't stand either of the OF but Rangers will have to start repaying their debt sooner or later and a weakened Rangers allows Hearts a better chance of not only 2nd place in the league but a better chance of winning the league within the next 5 years.

We just have to play like Celtic do, FFS. While we are at it why don't we just play like Liverpool and Man City do.

I see this place is gearing itself up for a Robbie bashing on Sunday night. Nevermind the fact we have matched them both better this season than for many many years and so far avoided the ritual 3 or 4 nil humping. They haven't been beaten at home for years and we have already got an unexpected draw from them.

He just needs to go for it for once blah blah blah. They are shit and there for the taking blah blah. Celtic beat them so why can't we blah blah.

Edited by jambopilms

3 minutes ago, Archie White said:

After last night's game they will be so up for this game against us it's untrue. We are on a free hit and never going to get near them for 2nd so let's just have a go at them at Ibrox for a change instead of sitting in and hoping for something to happen up front. We have nothing to lose. They have everything to lose. A quickfire start and it won't be long for their fans to turn. Grow Ibrox balls for a change Robbie and get at them from the off.

3 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Need to go out and try and attack what's there to loose its a free hit? Hibs are not going to catch us for 3rd and Celtic are away to Motherwell so we wont be loosing any ground to Motherwell over the weekend. 

Is Halks Smith and Souttar all going to be out for Sunday ? 

Nothing to lose apart from the game being over after ten mins because we left ourselves short at the back trying to "go for it"

10 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Nothing to lose apart from the game being over after ten mins because we left ourselves short at the back trying to "go for it"

So set up and sit for the 0.0 or a breakaway goal. They will then break us down and score and it will be the same appearance at Ibrox we give. 

9 hours ago, Section Q said:

Anything we take off them at Ibrox is usually a bonus, but 6 goals conceded in 3 halves of football suggests we should attack them from the first whistle.

They've got Hibs up next, and their 2nd position doesn't look done and dusted.

Last minute Souttar goal for the three points....!

It'll never happen. We'll set up to contain and frustrate them and get scudded.

Not Neilson bashing, it's just what we do.

1 hour ago, Cut The Crap said:

Robbie will have us starting on the back foot and we’ll concede a couple by HT. We’ll improve second half but leave ourselves too much to do. Seen this movie before unfortunately.

Does the fact that this movie has been showing since long before Robbie was even born not suggest it is not just down to our current manager ?

Until we can shop in the market as the OF positive results against them will continue to be very rare occurrences. 

The manager needs the tools for the job. 

At present we are like a Yorkshire Terrier taking on a Rottweiler. 

Need to attack them in the tunnel. Get in first. 

Sadly we all know Nilsun will be putting them down for a nap until 25 minutes into the game and we're 5 nil down before he releases the chains and they wake up. I reckon he puts something in their tea.

Attack attack attack attack attack

Sorry, but I fear a backlash from that. This is still a very strong Rangers team and they will be fuming about the last 2 matches. Reckon they'll come out fired up on Sunday and boss the game, its really all about us shutting them out and nicking what we can. 

Maybe I’m suffering from short term memory loss & will be painfully reminded of our failings in Glasgow come full time but I just feel something different this time we lost 1-0 to an offside goal at Celtic & we drew last time at Ibroxs, the two home defeats we were in both matches & on another days could have nicked something & then there is the win on the opening day! I can’t remember a season when we’ve played them that many times & not been scudded at least once! If we click on Sunday we have a great chance. Conceded the least amount of goals away from home in the league so we don’t concede many, just need to have a strong team & maybe souttar back would help but then I’m 50/50 on playing him 

Walter Bishop

We have to start with 3 in midfield. Devlin, Haring and Beningime. Leave out Moore and go 4-3-3 

Gordon

Atkinson

Sibbick

Souttar

Kingsley 

Beni

Devlin 

Haring 

Ginnelly

Simms 

Mckay 

30 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

So set up and sit for the 0.0 or a breakaway goal. They will then break us down and score and it will be the same appearance at Ibrox we give. 

It's almost like they are a better team than us and likely to win no matter how we play or what formation.

A_A wehatethehibs

Unfortunately it’ll probably be just like when we got beat off Celtic and responded with a routine 2-0 win against Motherwell 

Rangers will likely react and beat us in pretty routine fashion. 

It would however, be extremely pleasing to be the team that really sets the alarm bells ringing for them. For us there’s absolutely zero pressure or expectations, just go out, have a go, cut out these first half gifts we seem to keep giving the OF and enjoy the game. The longer it’s 0-0 the better it gets for us as the crowd will get agitated. Then late in the game Ellis Simms could slot one in like Osman Sow 

They’ve got the better players and they’ve splashed the cash gambling on champions league, but they failed to splash it on the Center Back they need, we’ve still got him because of their tin pot bids. So all emphasis and pressure is on them.

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

9 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Be an easy 2-0/3-0 victory. For Rangers. 

That's how I see it panning out too.

**** all this negative pish. We are in great shape to go an give them a game and it’ll be no where near as routine as some folk are saying. 

This isn’t the same Hearts that just roll over to the old firm. We haven’t all season and certainly won’t this time. I am predicting a 0-1 win for us. 

9 hours ago, StevenNaismith said:

Be an easy 2-0/3-0 victory. For Rangers. 

This, we have progressed big time but we are slow to start coupled with our usual lacklustre displays in Glasgow I expect nothing but a comfortable homewin, hope I’m wrong. 

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

And Ryan Jack and I’m not sure they’re in disarray, I think that was their first defeat in 14 games.

Second defeat in 60+ league games 👍🏻

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Second defeat in 60+ league games 👍🏻

Well there you have it, I can’t wait for Hearts to be in that sort of disarray😂

6 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Score draw. Big Simms to score.

Really like the look of him , hes imo what weve been missing. I think if wed had him rather than Gnando first half of the season we’d be a good 6/7 points better off at worst. Bit of luck he could have had a derby debut up there with De Vries on Tuesday.

I like Boyce dropping deeper with Simms in front and McKay although I do think McKay was unable to get on the ball and do much Tuesday. Sunday that set up could work.

Kent was poor again last night but always seems to get too much respect and time against us. Celtic hunted in packs last night (everytime Kent , Kamara or Aribo got the ball there was two or three on them) and it showed as they were done by 60mins again. Difference is they have the clinical edge no other team up here does so using the Celtic template as some have suggested is just lunacy. 

Tennant's  6's

Assumimg that robbie doesn't change to a 433/451, I'd prob tweak the 343 to 3412, with devlin pushed a bit further forward to disrupt them building out from the back & to harrass their central midfielders.

Would bring on McEneff ahead of woodburn & GMS 

Gordon

Souttar Toby Kingston

Atkinson Beni Haring Cochrane

Devlin

Simms                  Ginnelly

Edited by Tennant's 6's

Pasquale for King

I think he might go to a four again if Souttar is fit to match up against them, as he did at Tynecastle. 
Let’s start a bit better and keep the ball on that big pitch, maybe play Ginnelly as an out ball over the top. 
They will be up for it after last night and getting their horrible fans on their back early doors would be great. 

5 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think he might go to a four again if Souttar is fit to match up against them, as he did at Tynecastle. 
Let’s start a bit better and keep the ball on that big pitch, maybe play Ginnelly as an out ball over the top. 
They will be up for it after last night and getting their horrible fans on their back early doors would be great. 

If Souttar is fit they won't play him out of respect to the pre contract 😂 Like the no show in the Scottish cup game, Ankle injury my arse 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

If Souttar is fit they won't play him out of respect to the pre contract 😂 Like the no show in the Scottish cup game, Ankle injury my arse 

Usually I would agree but surely he would’ve played against Hibs if he didn’t have the injury 🤔
I wasn’t sure about playing him against them but I think he’s shown he’s not downed tools, the stinking Tory Hun Rat 😱😜.

1 hour ago, Bazzas right boot said:

😂

If it's that easy why not copy man city's template. 

Why stop at celtic? 

Folk are ridiculous. 

I'm surprised Auchinleck never copied Celtic's template against us.

Their manager clearly bottled it🤣

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t think he’ll change it, if he does then the out ball is now Simms? I think he’ll drop Halliday for Cochrane and he may go Beni Harring and Devlin with Boyce as the 10.

Collum in charge on Sunday. He’ll be desperately trying to show that despite  everything he’s not anti Rangers. I expect a host of questionable decisions to go their way. A soft penalty awarded  against us and one of our to be shown a red.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I don’t think he’ll change it, if he does then the out ball is now Simms? I think he’ll drop Halliday for Cochrane and he may go Beni Harring and Devlin with Boyce as the 10.

Wait and see, he’s played a four against the uglies in the last three games. 
Halliday definitely needs dropped, LWB a bit of a problem now as neither of the options are great. Maybe another reason to play a four with a winger helping to defend.

19 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Wait and see, he’s played a four against the uglies in the last three games. 
Halliday definitely needs dropped, LWB a bit of a problem now as neither of the options are great. Maybe another reason to play a four with a winger helping to defend.

Just kick the shit out of them no pussyfooting just get ripped in make them scrap for the points

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Just kick the shit out of them no pussyfooting just get ripped in make them scrap for the points

Sounds ok but that might leave us down to 7 men again. 

2 hours ago, luckydug said:

Does the fact that this movie has been showing since long before Robbie was even born not suggest it is not just down to our current manager ?

Until we can shop in the market as the OF positive results against them will continue to be very rare occurrences. 

The manager needs the tools for the job. 

At present we are like a Yorkshire Terrier taking on a Rottweiler. 

You're right, it's been a long-running movie. 

Given how many times we've all seen it, it would be nice if we tried a different approach every now and again.  

11 hours ago, cosanostra said:

They'll have Ramsey and Morelos.

Morelos scores against us a lot. 

It'll he hard but it's pretty much a free hit against a team in disarray.

Go at them hard and quickly and who knows.

we have to attack, sitting back wont do.

2 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

That's 12 players mate.

Tbf, I think @Ccjambo1874meant Devlin or McEneff.

Mind you, AC, 12 Hearts players on the pitch would even up the teams. 

😬

Edited by martoon

Historically Rangers/Celtic nearly always bounce right back after having received a doing, to beat whichever domestic team they play next pretty badly. If we start poorly and play our usual away from home first half stuff, then we could get a wee bit of a pasting, so RN needs to be astute with his gameplan here (needs to be changed) and we need to be at the races from the off !!! Get the first goal and their fans will turn on them. And find a place for Haring 

3 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Someone on another thread said so but I can't confirm it. 

Yes, according to the SFA site.

GETINTAETHUM!

1 - 0 Hearts, Gordon to play an absolute blinder and make saves he has absolutely no right to. Simms to score within the first 20 minutes followed by 70 minutes of heart in mouth stuff.

If the above is the case, thank **** I'm working and can't watch.