• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Roxy Hearts

• Lord Montpelier

• WorldChampions1902

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Dirty Deeds said:

It shouldn't matter but it's naive to suggest it wouldn't influence a decent chunk of white voters.

Especially when racist attacks have increased greatly, on the back of Brexit voted for by mostly white voters. 
https://www.statista.com/statistics/519308/eu-referendum-voting-intention-in-uk-by-ethnicity/

28 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

He dished out public money that needs to be paid back. That’s all. 

**** all generosity involved. Each and every tory involved in the decision to hand out public money like that would have been seething. Including dishy rishi. 

And fwiw his hands aren’t clean in the shambles of the PPE contracts. 

You sound angry about a decision to support people's jobs when lots of workplaces were being told to shutdown.      It was public borrowed money which he used for Furlough, so of course it has to be paid back (along with all our other accumulated debt).        I don't understand why you're angry about this.

What would you have done if you were Chancellor ?

Edited by Lone Striker

4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

You sound angry about a decision to support people's jobs when lots of workplaces were being told to shutdown.      It was public borrowed money which he used for Furlough, so of course it has to be paid back (along with all our other accumulated debt).        I don't understand why you're angry about this.

What would you have done if you were Chancellor ?

I am not angry. However he doesn’t deserve praise for it. Not after he awarded PPE contracts worth multi million pounds to his wife’s firm. 

I think they should let Holyrood run Westminster, as everything is just tickety-boo here.   We are a real success story in every way.

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I think they should let Holyrood run Westminster, as everything is just tickety-boo here.   We are a real success story in every way.

:gok:

there are bamsticks on here who believe that 

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:gok:

there are bamsticks on here who believe that 

Who?  Just so that I can ignore/ridicule them.

Or is that another made up "fact"

Edited by Awbdy Oot

30 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

Why shouldn't we? Scots are just as capable. Get a written constitution ASAP and hold the politicians more accountable.

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Jesus H Christ!

:berra:

Is there no end to the talentless, incompetent self serving candidates within that list in particular and UK politicians in general?

Relax. All is well. A late contender and new bookies favourite has thrown their hat into the ring. A definite upgrade on all those candidates on that list.

865F6967-AA53-4B1C-9E92-6CCEDD0810C8.jpeg

Lord Montpelier
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am not angry. However he doesn’t deserve praise for it. Not after he awarded PPE contracts worth multi million pounds to his wife’s firm. 

Would be different if the Scottish finance minister (can't remember her name) had done it I imagine

4 hours ago, Boy Daniel said:

No one better than this man. A true blue  Brit. 

image.thumb.jpeg.19fd0f6e87155c8ccc01f12f92238795.jpeg

That photo sums up all I despise about him.  Lounging about like it’s his very own private club, but he can’t really be bothered with it and so demonstrates his boredom with this contemptuous fake snooze.

What a deeply, deeply offensive man.

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Rishi Sunak

Liz Truss

Sajid Javid

Jeremy Hunt

Michael Gove

nope-gladiator.gif

There was interesting discussion on the BBC News channel last week about BoJo's current "difficulties"-  Sarah Vine (Goves' ex-wife) was one of the guests. She seemed quite cheery and almost pleased to see BoJo in hot water over Partygate.   When she was asked who might replace him if he suffered a vote of no-confidence, she rattled off a couple of names - but  Gove wasn't one of them !!    

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Would be different if the Scottish finance minister (can't remember her name) had done it I imagine

Think your mistaking me for a nationalist mate. I vote who ever or what ever I think is the best for me and the country. ATM that is Scottish independence and getting away from westminster. 

A more central or left leaning Labour Party in charge could sway back towards the union again though. 

I have no loyalty for any party. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

I don't care who England vote for. Scotland will gone next year and we'll leave them to it. The Hoose Jocks can all feck off doon there, I'm sure they'll need some butlers.

Edited by ri Alban

4 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

I don't care who England vote for. Scotland will gone next year and we'll leave them to it. The Hoose Jocks can all feck off doon there, I'm sure they'll need some butlers.

I suppose it makes a change from you wanting them hanged as traitors.  l

5 hours ago, Dirty Deeds said:

While there is precious little to praise the Tory Party on, they do have a racially diverse cabinet. 

A non-white PM would be a massive step forward for the UK but may not be a short term vote winner for the Tories. 

Still had two more female PMs than both the Labour and Liberal parties.

Labour have yet to have a female leader.

6 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably because he believes everything BJ says and what he’s told by the right wing MSM. 

A pity he heasn't bothered to justify his grand claims.

But there we are. 

3 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

There was interesting discussion on the BBC News channel last week about BoJo's current "difficulties"-  Sarah Vine (Goves' ex-wife) was one of the guests. She seemed quite cheery and almost pleased to see BoJo in hot water over Partygate.   When she was asked who might replace him if he suffered a vote of no-confidence, she rattled off a couple of names - but  Gove wasn't one of them !!    

Gove couldn't run a bath nevermind a Country.

7 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

I imagine Sunak will be the Scottish Nationalists choice given how he bailed many jobs out with furlough money 

My preference is JRM and it's Scottish SEPARATISTS. 😉

3 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

kate forbes is the scottish finance minister

Lord Montpelier
3 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Think your mistaking me for a nationalist mate. I vote who ever or what ever I think is the best for me and the country. ATM that is Scottish independence and getting away from westminster. 

A more central or left leaning Labour Party in charge could sway back towards the union again though. 

I have no loyalty for any party. 

My apologies.

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, milky_26 said:

kate forbes is the scottish finance minister

She doesn't have a very big profile does she but I remember now she replaced that Derek Mackay chap

11 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

With it looking more likely than ever we will have a new leader taking over shortly here are the front runners.

Rishi Sunak

Liz Truss

Sajid Javid

Jeremy Hunt

Michael Gove

Realistically you'd have to add Raab, Hancock and Priti Useless to that list of wannabes...

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Still had two more female PMs than both the Labour and Liberal parties.

Labour have yet to have a female leader.

Women under 30 couldn't vote the last time there was a Liberal PM so perhaps unsurprising.

3 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Realistically you'd have to add Raab, Hancock and Priti Useless to that list of wannabes...

Agreed on Raab and wee Pritt stick but surely W4nksock is a busted flush? Can't see him holding any kind of high office ever again given how he lost his last gig! 

3 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Agreed on Raab and wee Pritt stick but surely W4nksock is a busted flush? *Can't see him holding any kind of high office ever again given how he lost his last gig! 

:rofl:*That was quite funny. Boris is PM ffs and he's done far worse than M Hancock. Far worse. Rishi is an imposter who the fraud squad will probably be investigating if the police weren't corrupt as him and the rest of the Tory government. Then there's Michael The Nonce Gove, Hoose Jock agent#1 , Mr bring back power from the EU etc... But feck giving it back to his own place of birth. The poster boy for Scottish onionists. 

Boris has apparently misunderstood the meaning of the title Party leader. Said  Andrew Brigden Tory MP.

:rofl:

Edited by ri Alban

16 hours ago, Jambo_jim2001 said:

Way it's going it'll be Vladimir Putin 🤔

I like Putin he doesn't take shit and if he had a party in lockdown he would probably be like yeah and what?Apart from the mandatory Russian lessons not much would change and we get rid of Boris and Sturgeon as a wee bonus. 

2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I like Putin he doesn't take shit and if he had a party in lockdown he would probably be like yeah and what?Apart from the mandatory Russian lessons not much would change and we get rid of Boris and Sturgeon as a wee bonus. 

I'm in. 🥳 :cheer1: :D

Ainsley Harriott
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Oh and it's Your next prime minister, Scotland will have a different one, very soon. :yas:

Nope definitely wrong there. I see this thread got you all worked up though with the spamming. Most amusing

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Boris has apparently misunderstood the meaning of the title Party leader. Said  Andrew Brigden Tory MP.

I can't believe I'm warming to a maggot like Bridgen. 😅

jack D and coke
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:*That was quite funny. Boris is PM ffs and he's done far worse than M Hancock. Far worse. Rishi is an imposter who the fraud squad will probably be investigating if the police weren't corrupt as him and the rest of the Tory government. Then there's Michael The Nonce Gove, Hoose Jock agent#1 , Mr bring back power from the EU etc... But feck giving it back to his own place of birth. The poster boy for Scottish onionists. 

Ken Clark said Gove would have Britain fighting about 3 wars at the same time and anyway the days of any sweaty getting near PM again is likely gone….even the hoose sweaty variety who’d probably clobber Scotland to curry favour with his masters and overlords. 
Stuff like this though you never know☺️
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mbypj2rmxlcdum2qmk

A9749211-1546-42BF-8884-03A0BF95C3FB.jpeg

Of all the bad options, I'd be okay with Sunak.

Ideally I'd prefer Boris to continue on the basis that his incompetence should provide a free shot goal for independence, but I imagine Sturgeon will remain in Diana Ross mode so probably not worth the pain.

Nucky Thompson
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Birthday party held for Boris during lockdown. He went to his own BP for less than 10 minutes. :rofl:

Rishi at the party. So he's off the list .

Everyone was just washing their hands , move on comrades.

Image if there's something worse than the original Covid outbreak. No ***** will do as they're asked down there.

Pubs and clubs now open. I think I might have a right good works meeting this weekend.

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Who's the choice of Jock and Tam?

I'm in. 🥳 :cheer1: :D

Oh and it's Your next prime minister, Scotland will have a different one, very soon. :yas:

Are you up at 5am every morning for a few cans of cider before your graft :biggrin2:

WorldChampions1902
5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Birthday party held for Boris during lockdown. He went to his own BP for less than 10 minutes. :rofl:

He didn’t know it was his Birthday. “These things happen. Time to move on Comrade.”

FE43222F-14EB-46F2-8B2F-BF5C0D1230B9.jpeg

6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Just gets worse and embarrasing for him he should do the right thing and go. 

All this news coming out with him attending these party's etc remember he was in IC with Covid I wonder if that was a lie. 

Nothing to base this on other than a few comments she has made, reported in the press recently regards the current govt, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Ruth Davidson throwing her hat into the ring if it were at all possible.

A bit like when they appointed Alex Douglas Home.  Parachute her into a "safe" seat and job done.

Dennis Denuto
10 minutes ago, Boris said:

Nothing to base this on other than a few comments she has made, reported in the press recently regards the current govt, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Ruth Davidson throwing her hat into the ring if it were at all possible.

A bit like when they appointed Alex Douglas Home.  Parachute her into a "safe" seat and job done.

Well it has to be someone who didn’t break the Covid restrictions, so that narrows the field quite a bit. 

Can Ruth be a PM if she’s a Lord/Lady?

Lord Montpelier
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

He didn’t know it was his Birthday. “These things happen. Time to move on Comrade.”

FE43222F-14EB-46F2-8B2F-BF5C0D1230B9.jpeg

"These things happen" also being a comment from Sturgeon in the not too distant past as she also tried to sweep something under the carpet

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Ken Clark said Gove would have Britain fighting about 3 wars at the same time and anyway the days of any sweaty getting near PM again is likely gone….even the hoose sweaty variety who’d probably clobber Scotland to curry favour with his masters and overlords. 
Stuff like this though you never know☺️
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mbypj2rmxlcdum2qmk

A9749211-1546-42BF-8884-03A0BF95C3FB.jpeg

He looks like a Onion lover. They all look like IT.  Suspect!