To All Vlad Lovers

Jambo2006

sandyseymour
For all the people having goes and taking the mickey and posting their childish pictures on this thread, not a single person manages to argue against a single point the OP makes.

And reading his post again - most of the points he makes are accurate.

repitition = boring ....I've renewed and I hope (possibly in vain) for a better season than last year ...as for plonkers not renewing !!! fair weather fans the lot of them....shove off and support the OF :mad:

Chad Sexington
You utter git,

You told me you'd burnt that photo!

That's the pre-watershed one as well. ;)

Many people have chosen not to renew thier season tickets, but just tell me where in your rant you give a viable executionable option to Vlad?

Whatsmore, you offer nothing in the shape of support considering we are comming into another season. Don't renew, don't go, if that's what you want to do. But why come on trying to stir up a hornets nest prior to the season starting?

It would appear that you wish us to believe that you interpreted the OP as an invitation to reasoned debate as opposed to simple muppetry.

For sure, nothing new has been expressed by the OP. So what? Does this make his opinion redundant? Is he not allowed to express it if he feels like it on a football message board? Is that not the only singular reason for this board to exist anyway? For opinion? Rightly or wrongly?

I expect better from you to be honest TC. I have read your posts since day one, and have always found them to be clever, concise and well thought out and worded. To denounce the OP as a 'muppet' for merely expressing his exasperation is base level at best.

colinmaroon
For sure, nothing new has been expressed by the OP. So what? Does this make his opinion redundant? Is he not allowed to express it if he feels like it on a football message board? Is that not the only singular reason for this board to exist anyway? For opinion? Rightly or wrongly?

I expect better from you to be honest TC. I have read your posts since day one, and have always found them to be clever, concise and well thought out and worded. To denounce the OP as a 'muppet' for merely expressing his exasperation is base level at best.

As far as the OP is concerned, the give away is his title.

"To All Vlad Lovers!"

That is a redundant cliche by now, and IMO a deliberate antagonistic move by the OP!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Not the first time this OP has started a thread and then contributed hee haw to it thereafter. Poor form.

I think they call it trolling.

I'm assuming he got his username from when he became a "supporter" :)

Was just about to post the very same thing!

As far as the OP is concerned, the give away is his title.

"To All Vlad Lovers!"

That is a redundant cliche by now, and IMO a deliberate antagonistic move by the OP!

Yip, that term along with all the other kicker,sheep,pitchfork etc etc blah blah, comments are tired. A faux pas by the OP, but with still an opinion to express all the same.

Remember once upon a time when a certain poster from Peebles had something to say about Burley?... :P

Rudolf's Mate

Just another mindless rant IMO.

Who cares? Certainly not me! WHat can we do about it? Not much other than actually give this guy our backing in the hope that he'll come good. If he don't then we all know who to blame however it surely cannot be as bad as it has been!!!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Right I'm Sick of this, time I spoke up...the club on the website acts as if nothing is wrong and pre season training is good and the players are sharper than ever , what utter PESH!!!

attention_whore.jpg

Archived