To All Vlad Lovers

Jambo2006

Right I'm Sick of this, time I spoke up...the club on the website acts as if nothing is wrong and pre season training is good and the players are sharper than ever , what utter PESH!!!

We have no manager as we all know and the season is only a few weeks away it's like this russian mob are treatin the fans like little kids ''Oh everything is fine''...NO nothing is fine, we are the feckin laughin stock of scottish football and no matter where I go and who my family sees we get ribbed about this....?12 mill off debt, lets see it first, lets get a New Manager lets see it first...we must be the only club in the world to have not had a manager in 7 months or more and still feckin lookin.

Well I'll tell you all I've had enough , I'm not renewing my season ticket til I know who the new manager is and what the hell is goin on at our club because I will tell you, this russian thinks he has a gun to our head it's his way or we are feck all and we are his toy....even dundee and dundee united knocked this clown back as well as dunfermline, we only took him on as we were in the shecht.

This man has ruined our clubs reputation for attracting quality managers this romanov is an idiot and I will say it here and now and I have posted over a 1000 posts and I'm No Hi-bee on Kickback.

Everyone I speak too even celtic and rangers fans say what a chance we had back in 2005/06 for the league and whatever ok we won the cup great day but against a dummy team who dont exist anymore.

Generic Username

I do enjoy coming on KB and seeing the effects drinking toilet duck can have on posters.

I do enjoy coming on KB and seeing the effects drinking toilet duck can have on posters.

I totally disagree, your post is well wide of the mark.

It's clearly meths.

Generic Username
I totally disagree, your post is well wide of the mark.

It's clearly meths.

Source?

;)

:laugh:

Francis Albert
Right I'm Sick of this, time I spoke up...the club on the website acts as if nothing is wrong and pre season training is good and the players are sharper than ever , what utter PESH!!!

We have no manager as we all know and the season is only a few weeks away it's like this russian mob are treatin the fans like little kids ''Oh everything is fine''...NO nothing is fine, we are the feckin laughin stock of scottish football and no matter where I go and who my family sees we get ribbed about this....?12 mill off debt, lets see it first, lets get a New Manager lets see it first...we must be the only club in the world to have not had a manager in 7 months or more and still feckin lookin.

Well I'll tell you all I've had enough , I'm not renewing my season ticket til I know who the new manager is and what the hell is goin on at our club because I will tell you, this russian thinks he has a gun to our head it's his way or we are feck all and we are his toy....even dundee and dundee united knocked this clown back as well as dunfermline, we only took him on as we were in the shecht.

This man has ruined our clubs reputation for attracting quality managers this romanov is an idiot and I will say it here and now and I have posted over a 1000 posts and I'm No Hi-bee on Kickback.

Everyone I speak too even celtic and rangers fans say what a chance we had back in 2005/06 for the league and whatever ok we won the cup great day but against a dummy team who dont exist anymore.

Let me tell you this. It's Rab C Nesbitt. Will drink anything.

There is absolutely nothing new here. No new information, no new thoughts, everything you have said here has already been said by a thousand other people.

Don't renew your season ticket then, most of us probably don't even care!

There's a clue in there somewhere..............

PresidentRomanov

I'm assuming he got his username from when he became a "supporter" :)

scots civil war

......... your right there chief,i saw the heart taken out of midlothian long time ago now.

i dont care anymore either,with the baltic dwarf at the controls

its his ego and you lot are sadly massaging it

Jam Tarts 1874

We're doomed!!

frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

Guest JamboRobbo

For all the people having goes and taking the mickey and posting their childish pictures on this thread, not a single person manages to argue against a single point the OP makes.

And reading his post again - most of the points he makes are accurate.

For all the people having goes and taking the mickey and posting their childish pictures on this thread, not a single person manages to argue against a single point the OP makes.

Well, I can only speak for myself but the thread title was an obvious attempt to have a go (if you don't foam at the mouth at the words 'Vladimir' and 'Romanov' then you must be "a vlad lover" - parallels the favourite retort of playground racists). I also dislike phrases like "this Russian mob", "this russian" - who gives a monkey's where he's from?

And when exactly were Hearts a club with a "reputation for attracting quality managers"?

That's pretty much why I didn't think the OP was trying to start a debate but was 'spouting pesh'. But then that's just my opinion :)

Clerry Jambo

......... your right there chief,i saw the heart taken out of midlothian long time ago now.

I know where your coming from SCW but the difference is I still care. I won't be renewing my season ticket, will pick and choose. But I suspect you do still care deep down but the circus of the last 2 seasons has probably well and truly scunnered you. Lets just hope Romanov changes his act but somehow I doubt it

The heart taken out of midlothian .... yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings too at the moment.

Sad, sad days.....

You're going to have to move on sometime.

Guest GhostHunter

Pah - another Journo looking for a story/content for their radio show.

:D

You couldn't script it.

Buffalo Bill

Was the heart not taken out of Heart of Midlothian when we sacked Tommy Walker; or when we lost 7-0 to the Hubbers?

What about 16 years of decline between 1965 and 1981?

How about three times being relegated; defeats from East Stirlingshire and Forfar.

Or what about when Mercer buggered off to France in 1992/93 and average crowds fell below 10,000?

Or the PieMan days of selling Tynecastle and massive debt?

I doubt any Hearts fan is a 'Vlad Lover'. I'm not.

But let's get real. The past was never a bed of roses.

We're getting a manager: and Vlad is here to stay.

I can't wait for it all to happen again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Buffalo Bill

The Old Tolbooth
Let me tell you this. It's Rab C Nesbitt. Will drink anything.

:D

Had a wee chuckle to that one Al

You miss understand me, I do care and renewed ages ago. I do not care if Jambo 2006 renews or not.

tolcross lad
Was the heart not taken out of Heart of Midlothian when we sacked Tommy Walker; or when we lost 7-0 to the Hubbers?

What about 16 years of decline between 1965 and 1981?

How about three times being relegated; defeats from East Stirlingshire and Forfar.

Or what about when Mercer buggered off to France in 1992/93 and average crowds fell below 10,000?

Or the PieMan days of selling Tynecastle and massive debt?

I doubt any Hearts fan is a 'Vlad Lover'. I'm not.

But let's get real. The past was never a bed of roses.

We're getting a manager: and Vlad is here to stay.

I can't wait for it all to happen again.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Buffalo Bill

A sense of past realities should never be forgotten.

Buffalo Bill
A sense of past realities should never be forgotten.

But of course none of what happened in the past makes Vlad's actions ok.

They don't.

I just think we have this tendency to think that everyone at Hearts before the days of Vlad reads like some sort of 'roll of honour'.

Hearts fans, and football fans in general have forever been fodder to club owners.

Everyone needs to make a choice as to whether they can handle that.

Buffalo Bill

Chad Sexington

I wish the folk who are not renewing would quit banging there gums about it.

If you don't want to renew, don't renew.

I don't care.

boring-company-picture.jpg

I wish the folk who are not renewing would quit banging there gums about it.

If you don't want to renew, don't renew.

I don't care.

I wish people who are sick of people banging on about not renewing would stop going on about it! ;)

Guest JamboRobbo
boring-company-picture.jpg

I agree. Addressing none of the points the Op made, and dishing out abuse in his direction, is extremely boring and adds nothing to the debate.

scott_jambo
We're doomed!!

frazerDM1112_228x374.jpg

That pic isnt funny. Go and stop posting it as no one is impressed.

Guest Dipped Flake

How do you know it is PESH?? Seems that at least fitness wise we should be a lot better than last season. We have had good news on the website, sorry if that doesn't suit you

We had a manager, his name was Stevie Frail. We were waiting for McGhee but he changed his mind at the last minute so we started again (or maybe Csaba was the plan B all along???) ?12m of the debt DONE, unless you want Vlad to personally come round to your house and 'show you the money' Couldn;t care less if other fans say we are the laughing stock of football.

We were indeed in the shecht so I agree with that point. Dundee, Utd Pars didn't turn him down, just one more myth about Vlad. He wanted to bring over players to these teams but never offered to buy the clubs

What quality managers???Over the years we have had good bad and rotten managers, just like all other Scottish clubs Everyone I speak too even celtic and rangers fans say what a chance we had back in 2005/06 for the league and whatever ok we won the cup great day but against a dummy team who dont exist anymore.

We won the cup by beating the hibs in the greatest semi-final in our history and then winning the final against the team that turned up against us.

Hope the above provides the requested answers, all IMHO of course.

Chad Sexington
I wish people who are sick of people banging on about not renewing would stop going on about it! ;)

I wish people would who are sick of people who are sick of...

I'll get my coat.

;)

siegementality

Not the first time this OP has started a thread and then contributed hee haw to it thereafter. Poor form.

I'm a simple soul who, probably, sees the world through maroon-tinted glasses, and I'm looking forward to attending football matches at Tynecastle, as I have done for many years.

I'm not a supporter of Vlad, but nothing he does, (short of closing the place down),will keep me away from our games.

Sorry, but I have great difficulty understanding those who prefer to be elsewhere on matchdays.

If this, and the fact that I renewed my ST long ago,makes me a "Vlad sheep", then so be it, (although I think that is unfair).

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Aye because the OFFICIAL club website is going to say that one half of the playing squd is pesh and the other half cant wait to leave. Thats why places like this exist to counter the things OFFICIAL websites write. Its the OFFICIAL bit that gives it away.

Good times at clubs come and good times go. When Luton were winning the League Cup 20 years ago, the thought of starting the season in the bottom league, already stripped of 30 would seem ludicrous. If the Hearts garden had been rosy from 1874 to 2005 then I would say hang Vlad from the main stand. But it hasnt been like that so I for one am not going to give myself an ulcer. Life's too ****ing short mate.

Chad Sexington
Not the first time this OP has started a thread and then contributed hee haw to it thereafter. Poor form.

I get the feeling he might be sleeping it off mate. :P

drunk_santa.jpg

I agree. Addressing none of the points the Op made, and dishing out abuse in his direction, is extremely boring and adds nothing to the debate.

It would appear that you wish us to believe that you interpreted the OP as an invitation to reasoned debate as opposed to simple muppetry.

Right I'm Sick of this, time I spoke up....

Got to disagree here. The time to speak up, certainly in hindsight, was October 2006 and there have been more than a few moments since.

This, however, is the time to cross your fingers tightly, get out all your lucky charms, touch some wood, pray - if you're that way inclined - and prepare to get behind the team for the new season.

Just my opinion, feel free to differ....

Guest JamboRobbo
It would appear that you wish us to believe that you interpreted the OP as an invitation to reasoned debate as opposed to simple muppetry.

I think I make the same mistake with most posts on this place.

Things have been bad the past 7 months, no doubt of that.

So why when things are actually looking up, do you slate those who are a bit cheerful and optimistic?

We know that everything isn't fine, but it appears to be getting a little better and if continues could be a whole lot better.

As for the official website, the official website of every club around is nothing more than an advertisement of their club. So the official website will do it's best to constantly "big up" the club and make everything seem great. I don't see why you find this so offensive.

There have been threads to debate action against Romanov which you could get involved in if you so please.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with being optimistic once good (albeit small) signs of improvement show and certainly doesn't make one a "Vlad Lover".

colinmaroon

Come on JR!

How many times has this been said? How many times has it been posted?

Ten times? A hundred? A thousand?

This is a deliberate wind up or - well, that wouldn't be 'nice', so I'll just leave it at that!!!

My next new favourite thread

I do want to move on to the next thing to moan about though...

People are sooooo touchy.

Ouch the p-r-1-c-kles.....

Guest juvehearts

this is turning into the best thread of the day for me!

ach well, could be worce, we could have all supported hibs

I get the feeling he might be sleeping it off mate. :P

drunk_santa.jpg

You utter git,

You told me you'd burnt that photo!

Archived