ri Alban

Do you think we're being spied on from drones by Homeland security or whatever we call it?

I'm  watching an episode of Elementary, where Sherlock is looking at footage from the NSA, while explaining to his pal that they are everywhere recording everything for 'national security purposes'.(sarcastically)

So I thought I'd ask the might of JKB , they seem to be an authority on everything.

Edited by ri Alban

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Do you think we're being spied on from drones by Homeland security or whatever we call it?

I'm  watching an episode of Elementary, where Sherlock is looking at footage from the NSA, while explaining to his pal that they are everywhere recording everything for 'national security purposes'.(sarcastically)

So I thought I'd ask the might of JKB , they seem to be an authority on everything.

My Welsh mate's convinced the NSA in America has us all tapped. I keep asking him why they want to know what some ****wit in Barry's up to, and how many people do they need to employ to accomplish this?

And anyway, who cares? I'm not spending my life all Ray Liotta, watching the skies, watching my words.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

My Welsh mate's convinced the NSA in America has us all tapped. I keep asking him why they want to know what some ****wit in Barry's up to, and how many people do they need to employ to accomplish this?

And anyway, who cares? I'm not spending my life all Ray Liotta, watching the skies, watching my words.

Admit it, you still get a bit para if you are driving around and Layla comes on the radio.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Tazio said:

Admit it, you still get a bit para if you are driving around and Layla comes on the radio.

They can't prove a semi

We're being watched and recorded 24/7, like when that plane went missing, they knew it had just dropped into the sea as they had drone footage of it happening, it was too much hassle to recover.

8 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

We're being watched and recorded 24/7, like when that plane went missing, they knew it had just dropped into the sea as they had drone footage of it happening, it was too much hassle to recover.

🤔

Why bother with drones when they can pinpoint almost anything with satellites from hundreds/thousands miles away, besides you could maybe hear or see a drone, a satellite on the other hand....

If they're listening they're probably confused why I seem to play the same drum intro constantly......

Edited by Der Kaiser

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Why bother with drones when they can pinpoint almost anything with satellites from hundreds/thousands miles away, besides you could maybe hear or see a drone, a satellite on the other hand....

My ex didn't want an Alexa in case it spies on her.

Spends all day looking at a camera complete with GPS, microphone and an internet connection.

Just now, Smithee said:

My ex didn't want an Alexa in case it spies on her.

Spends all day looking at a camera complete with GPS, microphone and an internet connection.

I know crazy isn't it.

It's the same as the conspiracy lot not wanting a vaccine because they think it's got a tracking chip in it, as they stand outside the bank at a busy road junction whilst browsing the latest conspiracy website on their mobile phone.....they're no tracking me.....doh!

we are able to be tracked, listened to etc etc.  It’s the way of the world now. Dread to think what it will be like in 15 years.  Like that film Minority Report probably. Get done for something we are going to do

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

:cornette:

Dennis Reynolds

Think I'm the type of person the just doesn't give a **** tbh. I don't have much to hide and if I did, I don't see how they would care what some random in Scotland gets up to. You can end up going down some serious rabbit holes about the Great Reset and Bill Gates blah blah blah but it usually ends up with someone trying to sell you something. Seems to be a bit of a craze going on currently about the pH of water and how the governments are trying to make us sick. There's a £5000 machine that'll fix it though.

I hope if they are watching me and find something funny and exciting they tell me, I could use some fun. I also would like to apologise to the analyst tasked with surveying the results of the surveys on me,it must be long  boring shifts for you.

45 minutes ago, Cade said:

So The Authorities are spying on us all 24/7 but are also unable to solve the vast majority of crimes?

:interehjrling:

Don't want to give the game away do they. Think about it.

I've got a drone. Going to live stream the next Hearts game with it. Like those spidercams. Now that Ganduillet is away in confident enough that it won't get damaged.

Edited by hughesie27

WorldChampions1902
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Well all our internet activity is being logged by the U.K. Security Services for future reference. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Cade said:

They don't want us to know they know.

But we know they don't want us to know they know.

Well yeah, obvs, but do they know we know they don't want us to know they know?

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

The Americans probably are seeing as we're using their hosted internet services for a lot of things, from email and social media to entertainment and even door bell cams.

It isn't people who will watch all this, it'll be analysed by computers. If you become a POI for whatever reason (maybe you want to run for office) then there is already pretty detailed data on you. I also think so many voted for Brexit because they were fed lies and many of them came via American hosted internet services that were specifically targeting demographics using data American hosted social media networks have on them.

Whether it is Uncle Sam that is pulling the strings, or their companies selling out targeted ad space based upon personal data they have, it'd be naive not to realise the power they have.

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Well all our internet activity is being logged by the U.K. Security Services for future reference. 

They'll struggle to find a suitcase large enough to get me locked into in my own bath.

(Which is only a joke, my Cheltenham Chums.)

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

They'll struggle to find a suitcase large enough to get me locked into in my own bath.

(Which is only a joke, my Cheltenham Chums.)

LOL!

Strangely enough, this thread got me thinking about starting a new thread titled along the lines of, Willie McRae (SNP) - State Murder or Suicide?”.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2022 at 12:03, Armageddon said:

On 05/01/2022 at 13:41, Cade said:

So The Authorities are spying on us all 24/7 but are also unable to solve the vast majority of crimes?

:interehjrling:

On 05/01/2022 at 13:47, redjambo said:

:cornette:

Maybe not so stupid after all!!!  Look at the footage.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-60007119

highlandjambo3

How do you know this? 

13 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

How do you know this? 

Sorry - Satellite. It was reported that Satellite images, actually from a Scottish company, had shown it crash land into the sea.

It didn't just drop in the sea. It was flown into the sea. 

5 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

It didn't just drop in the sea. It was flown into the sea. 

Or it was flown until it ran out of fuel and therefore glided/dropped into the sea.

16 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Sorry - Satellite. It was reported that Satellite images, actually from a Scottish company, had shown it crash land into the sea.

Please provide a link to this report or these reports.

21 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Or it was flown until it ran out of fuel and therefore glided/dropped into the sea.

Yeah. There's a really interesting documentary with 4 or 5 aviation experts who were all convinced the boy had lost the plot and planned it. Terrible. 

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Ok so, it’s been said by someone then and pictures are available to back this up?