Hearts v Celtic 26 January

Stewart MacD

The Japanese FA is applying to the Government for an exemption from strict travel rules to allow overseas-based players  to return for two crucial home World Cup qualifiers: China (27/1) and Saudi Arabia (1 Feb). The JFA are stressing the  importance to the Nation of qualifying.  Australia is only a point behind in 3rd spot and they are still to play in Oz (where I'd like to see him bag a hat-trick - and a Tom Daley special).

As Furuhashi is virtually certain to be in their squad, this would would leave Celtic without their best and most dangerous player for Tynecastle on 26th January...Sad 🤫.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• GinRummy

• Mikey1874

• Newton51

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Stewart MacD said:

The Japanese FA is applying to the Government for an exemption from strict travel rules to allow overseas-based players  to return for two crucial home World Cup qualifiers: China (27/1) and Saudi Arabia (1 Feb). The JFA are stressing the  importance to the Nation of qualifying.  Australia is only a point behind in 3rd spot and they are still to play in Oz (where I'd like to see him bag a hat-trick - and a Tom Daley special).

As Furuhashi is virtually certain to be in their squad, this would would leave Celtic without their best and most dangerous player for Tynecastle on 26th January...Sad 🤫.

Tragic.

24 minutes ago, tightrope said:

Unfortunately, their most dangerous "player" will be the referee.

Yes, ref's turn: linesman last time.

If Celtic are missing key players. Then Collum will get the game, if the game goes ahead of course.

Edited by John Findlay

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

As he as he is and he is very good….

Rogic makes Celtic tick. A totally underrated player. Tremendous 

Yes - Rogic seemed to be on the way out under the previous regime.

He’s been rejuvenated under Postecoglou and is a major influence on how this Celtic team (which has flaws) performs. 

14 hours ago, PTBCAL said:

As he as he is and he is very good….

Rogic makes Celtic tick. A totally underrated player. Tremendous 

Agree. He's the one I don't like to see on their teamsheet

8 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Agree. He's the one I don't like to see on their teamsheet

All I saw was this post and I assumed we were talking about Rogic, he's a very talented w  

Edited by Smithee

• 3 weeks later...
The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

“Jambo’s Joy as club increase amount of available tickets for powder keg clash with title hopefuls Celtic”

Just means more of them will have to share the same ticket 

1 away ticket to Celtic is 1 away ticket too many.

Your bigoted, terrorist praising, hatred song singing, concession stand destroying, kid booing, arsehole fans are as welcome as haemorrhoids on a pot holed laden road trip to an all you can eat curry buffet.

Stay in your swamp Shrek.

Here is what you need to know.

GET IN TO THEM

Italian Lambretta
11 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

We might get lucky here. They have a lot of new blood to bed in. Maybe got them at an unsettled time. 

Did we not beat them at Tynie at the start of the season 🤔

Why are people running scared of this shower of terrorist shite.

Just now, Italian Lambretta said:

Did we not beat them at Tynie at the start of the season 🤔

Why are people running scared of this shower of terrorist shite.

I’m not running scared 😂. If a team plays badly you have more chance of beating them, it sometimes takes time for new players to find their feet. That was it. 

So that cheating diving wee shite may not play ? Good.

he’s a wart on the game tbh

great talent but a cheat. Pure and simple. Won’t be missed

portobellojambo1

Does anyone that has access to the Evening News website know what we are limiting the Celtic crowd to for that game (I only have a limited number of times I can view articles per week and have used up my allocation for this week already).

StevenNaismith
4 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Does anyone that has access to the Evening News website know what we are limiting the Celtic crowd to for that game (I only have a limited number of times I can view articles per week and have used up my allocation for this week already).

Sure it’s just under 1300

7 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

1289 according to the daily record.

portobellojambo1
19 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Sure it’s just under 1300

16 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

13 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Same as The Rangers got ? 

Wouldn't like to favour one lot of bigots over the other. 

Thanks folks, appreciated.

HeartsandonlyHearts
On 26/12/2021 at 04:30, John Findlay said:

If Celtic are missing key players. Then Collum will get the game, if the game goes ahead of course.

I would imagine Celtic have already informed the powers that be (themselves) that they’ll probably postpone the game just because.

Scottish football at its best. Yesterday no fans allowed. Today fans back but away fans moaning about ticket allocation. They didn’t even get to the first away game this season

1 hour ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

I would imagine Celtic have already informed the powers that be (themselves) that they’ll probably postpone the game just because.

Didn't  Dungcaster not say there are no spaces left for postponed games?

2 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If you are using Firefox, right click on the article and select Open in New Private Window

You can view as many as you want without any restrictions.

Looking on social media the great unwashed are hurting and angry that we have cut their allocation.

:pleasingao:

Edited by 8skacel8

3 hours ago, jr ewing said:

VAR the quicker the better. 

Unfortunately, the VAR officials will be picked from the same largely West Coast pool of refs that have a habit of making honest mistakes in games involving the arse cheeks.

If anything, I think VAR could make matters worse.  I can envisage them poring over any vital goal conceded by Rangers or Celtic looking for any excuse to chalk it off.

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 hour ago, RENE said:

Didn't  Dungcaster not say there are no spaces left for postponed games?

For every team except the two @$$ cheeks yes, that was his original stance.

Heart of Darkness
25 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Unfortunately, the VAR officials will be picked from the same largely West Coast pool of refs that have a habit of making honest mistakes in games involving the arse cheeks.

If anything, I think VAR could make matters worse.  I can envisage them poring over any vital goal conceded by Rangers or Celtic looking for any excuse to chalk it off.

I kinda get that feeling too! 😤

4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I do that sometimes then they ask for a sign up and subscription.

As if.

5 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

1289, you say?

In that case (given their recent signings and penchant for causes) the vicTims will undoubtedly have a massive demonstration commemorating Prince Subaru of Japan conquering the province of Saitama.

Mind you, if previous games are anything to go by then there'll be at least 2000 of them miraculously squeezed in. Seriously, though; it's about time we put something in place to put an end to that nonsense. A simple head-count would do. Once 1289 of them gain entry then the shutters come down. It cannae be that difficult!

Going be to fun in the stands, guaranteed to get some little rogue scamp sneaking in with the home support ....... 

Be good if Rogic got a call up for the national team , not sure why he isn't in the squad ( unless retired )

Looking forward to the bus loads of tramps without tickets coming through just to cause trouble outside Tynecastle.  

2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Looking forward to the bus loads of tramps without tickets coming through just to cause trouble outside Tynecastle.  

Gorgie Dads Rool ...

I'm not buying into this stuff about them missing players.  I hope they bring their best and our best are all fit and raring to go.

We are going to win.

Wonderful that their allocation has been cut. These stinking low life’s are a skid mark on society so the less the better.  Only have to disinfect 2 sections afterwards as well.  No doubt the odd one will wangle a ticket somewhere in the home ends but won’t be hard to sniff out.

Lets get this sold out

joondalupjambo

I can only find info on Doncaster saying no more postponement to games due to Covid.  I cannot see anything that says no more postponements so if Celtic have 3 or more Internationals away on duty can they apply for a reschedule?  Sorry just not sure of the current rules.

5 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

1289, you say?

In that case (given their recent signings and penchant for causes) the vicTims will undoubtedly have a massive demonstration commemorating Prince Subaru of Japan conquering the province of Saitama.

Mind you, if previous games are anything to go by then there'll be at least 2000 of them miraculously squeezed in. Seriously, though; it's about time we put something in place to put an end to that nonsense. A simple head-count would do. Once 1289 of them gain entry then the shutters come down. It cannae be that difficult!

Easy filter them at Russell Road, then again at McLeod Street and obviously again at the turnstiles, asking to see there match tickets every time

6 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Easy filter them at Russell Road, then again at McLeod Street and obviously again at the turnstiles, asking to see there match tickets every time

It looked like the club did a good job of preventing ticketless Rangers fans getting in when I walked along McLeod Street (via Russell Road end). A bit easier easier to funnel a 1000 than 3500. 

Just need to get better at not letting them buy tickets for home sections.