• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kiwidoug

• GinRummy

• Mikey1874

• 1971fozzy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully fans will put their money where their mouth is and snap up tickets for this,the players,management , club deserve the best of backing atm

11 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hopefully fans will put their money where their mouth is and snap up tickets for this,the players,management , club deserve the best of backing atm

Yip - buy those tickets boys n girls 

2 minutes ago, maroon said:

Mcgregor injured ?

He's got a facial injury that apparently won't be resolved in the short term.

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Broken cheekbone or jaw

Edited by Mikey1874

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Great scotland player and don’t wish harm on anyone but I hope he wakes up tomorrow with his face fallen off his head

I'm just happy that we have a squad which can compete with them, particulary at Tynecastle.  A Hearts win won't surprise me in the  slightest.

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Hopefully that’s Kyogo, McGregor and their new Japanese midfielder out. 

Rogic as well. He's in the Australia squad

10 minutes ago, Heartsofgold said:

Rogic as well. He's in the Australia squad

That is a massive boost. We really should be looking to take something here. It would be brilliant if we could get passed this fixture with our 8 point cushion still intact.

A sold out Tynescastle would be massive for the team in terms of getting a result, we really need gthe 12th man so hopefully we can get as close to a sell out as possible.

41 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

A win in this will be massive.. if we can retain the current gap over the next 4 or 5 games then 3rd is done imo. 

Win and 2nd is possible.

43 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

A win in this will be massive.. if we can retain the current gap over the next 4 or 5 games then 3rd is done imo. 

A win on Wednesday and we start to look up instead of down. Cut the gap to six points and Celtic have a lot of tricky away games to navigate in February. Could be interesting...

ginger jambo98
19 minutes ago, leginten said:

Apropos Sellick: that’s some shirt Peter Grant is wearing on Sportscene.

PUG (Peter Unemployed Grant) stating that the Alloa guy that won a 50/50 against one of the green Guns should have been sent off. Ricky Foster called it right saying it was a 50/50 that the Celtic cant pulled out of.

Feel like we might have a wee chance to get something against them here, Celtic missing 2 or 3 key players certainly helps our cause.

I would go 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Kingsley 

Akka Devlin Haring Cochrane

McKay Boyce Gino

With potentially a new striker playing where Gino is? If souttar is still here he will play ahead of Smith but I've got a feeling he will be gone.

18 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Feel like we might have a wee chance to get something against them here, Celtic missing 2 or 3 key players certainly helps our cause.

I would go 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Kingsley 

McKay Boyce Gino

With potentially a new striker playing where Gino is? If souttar is still here he will play ahead of Smith but I've got a feeling he will be gone.

This 100% only change would maybe be Beni in for Haring but hard to drop him on this form tbf to him

Edited by Gary Locke

1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I would go 

Gordon

Smith Halkett Kingsley 

McKay Boyce Gino

Or will sevco allow the time for him to play , arguably strengthening our team and making a Hearts win more likely and thereby damaging celtics challenge in the title race ?

kettering jam tart
11 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Sections H and J at the moment. Not great to be honest.

22884001-19C3-49B6-9B2D-25A0124EA0A2.png

Would expect a lot to shift from tomorrow onwards.

Just got two

Thing is we will have a cracking support Re

And great to see the hopped scvms allocation  reduced  

It doesn't really matter if we sell those seats or not. Reducing that lots allocation was the right thing to regardless.

I've moved my seat from Main into Roseburn so my daughter can come to the game and take part in her pals 13th minute tribute.

Edited by Homme

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

It doesn't really matter if we sell those seats or not. Reducing that lots allocation was the right thing to regardless.

I've moved my seat from Main into Roseburn so my daughter can come to the game and take part in her pals 13th minute tribute.

Quality mate 

1 hour ago, Homme said:

Correct mate we don’t need to sell every seat in the Roseburn. A decent take up would be fine. It’s giving Hearts fans the chance to sit with mates who wouldn’t normally be able to gets seat together in the other stands 

7 hours ago, Homme said:

Well said , it is the right thing to do in reducing the allocation. I do not get all the we must sell out or what’s the point , seem quite a few people don’t get the point !! 

I hope your daughter claps with all her might for her Wee pal 

8 hours ago, kettering jam tart said:

Would expect a lot to shift from tomorrow onwards.

We sold these tickets quite late for the st j game so hope same for Wednesday 

Tested positive for COVID on Friday. Self isolating so I will miss out. 😠😠😠

Will be telly for me. Mind you I missed THAT 4-0 game against them through illness so maybe a good omen...

loveofthegame
8 minutes ago, stuart500 said:

Tested positive for COVID on Friday. Self isolating so I will miss out. 😠😠😠

Will be telly for me. Mind you I missed THAT 4-0 game against them through illness so maybe a good omen...

I missed 4-0 with norovirus, had to watch on tv, was devastated!

I’m hugely up for Wednesday, as others have said with the players Celtic are missing we’ve got to fancy our chances. Show them zero respect and let’s have a right go. 

If we win we'll be within 6 points of them,  which is generally unacceptable in Scottish football. I'm fully expecting the officials to give them everything and us nothing, all game. 

15 minutes ago, gavvy said:

If we win we'll be within 6 points of them,  which is generally unacceptable in Scottish football. I'm fully expecting the officials to give them everything and us nothing, all game. 

Referee:John Beaton
AR1David Roome
AR2Dougie Potter
Fourth OfficialAlan Muir

Gordon 

Soutter.   Halkett.   Kingsley

Natta                                               Cochrane

Devlin.             Haring 

Beni

Boyce.                Mckay 

Wander if Neilson try’s this to get Devlin,Haring and Beni in there to shore up and keep Gino as in impact for 70mins? 

21 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

Gordon 

Soutter.   Halkett.   Kingsley

Natta                                               Cochrane

Devlin.             Haring 

Beni

Boyce.                Mckay 

Wander if Neilson try’s this to get Devlin,Haring and Beni in there to shore up and keep Gino as in impact for 70mins? 

Smith will definitely play, either for the ‘injured’ Souttar or in place of Atkinson. Harsh on Atkinson but Robbie is not going to drop Smith against Celtic. Don’t think Beni is quite fit yet, think he’ll start with Halliday in a similar role to Saturdays game. 

9 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Referee:John Beaton
AR1David Roome
AR2Dougie Potter
Fourth OfficialAlan Muir

That’s our odds of a result widened. We’ll have to beat Celtic and that fat w****** to get anything.

Edited by DS98

41 minutes ago, DS98 said:

That’s our odds of a result widened. We’ll have to beat Celtic and that fat w****** to get anything.

👍

julienbrellier

It doesn’t matter if that entire section of the roseburn lies empty, we should never allow a full stand of them again. If it was up to me I would reduce it further. Can people not clearly see it benefits us just like it does when they limit our allocation to about 15 fans through in Glasgow 

4 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

It doesn’t matter if that entire section of the roseburn lies empty, we should never allow a full stand of them again. If it was up to me I would reduce it further. Can people not clearly see it benefits us just like it does when they limit our allocation to about 15 fans through in Glasgow 

I'm in this camp.  A terrific move from the Club. 

Robbie just announced that walking out in front of a big and noisy tynecastle crowd will be a great incentive for the players against Celtic.

I take it Souttar won't be playing then incase the fans boo him again.

Make some noise all game JTs whatever happens.

7 minutes ago, Australis said:

Robbie just announced that walking out in front of a big and noisy tynecastle crowd will be a great incentive for the players against Celtic.

Is booing not noisy?

____________Gordon

__Souttar__Halkett__Kingsley

Smith__Devlin__Haring__Halliday

__Ginnelly__Boyce__McKay

All 11 of those guys will turn up and give 100% in a game like this. 

5 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

100%

1 hour ago, Australis said:

Souttar will play. The normal buzz and toxic atmosphere of a Hearts v Celtic game will take over on Wednesday. Souttar won’t be the sideshow he was last Tuesday. All, imo of course. 

5 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

This, but I fully understand why taking their cash for a full stand was necessary when we were just out of admin, building a new stand etc.

When I was a lowly civil servant on mothly pay, January was a nightmare financially.

If things are still the same, that will account for a lower crowd.