• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Harry Potter

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Behind closed doors, no Devlin, no Beni, no Kingsley and Ross County have lost 2 of their last 9 and they were against the old firm.

That being said, 3-1 Hearts :flagwave:

Edited by King prawn

34 minutes ago, King prawn said:

Behind closed doors, no Devlin, no Beni, no Kingsley and Ross County have lost 2 of their last 9 and they were against the old firm.

That being said, 3-1 Hearts :flagwave:

Haring and McEneff shoud do ok in midfield and Cochrane will be an able enough deputy against a side who will try and frustrate us. We’ll need 3 goals to kill it but won’t find the extra one imo. 2-1 Halliday and McKay. 

jambo-in-furness

No easy games at present,  every team capable of causing surprises.

Ross county seem to be playing with a bit of confidence right now,  I will be happy with a scrappy 1-0,  I  like to see our captain happy with a clean sheet.

If we win this it'll only be by 1 goal imo. No fans will be a bit of a leveler but we have to beat the teams at the bottom of the league at home. 2-1 to the Jambos.

So utterly ****ed off I can't go to this and have to watch on my laptop again.

Potential banana skin here I think.  I hope I'm wrong and we smash them 4/5 - 0 just to put me in my place.

Bazzas right boot

Tight game. 

Ross County are on a decent run.

Most of their games are close run things

We have a few out, but are at home so should shade it. 

7-1 Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Great game for McAneff and Haring to pair up in midfield IMO

Agree .

I'd like to see more of McAneff I see a bit more hunger from him.

William H. Bonney

I couldn’t go anyway because apparently family comes first so I’m more than happy to watch this one on the tv. 
3-0 to hearts. 

Couldn't care less about what's the score as long as have 1 more goal than them and we win, this has all of a sudden become a very important match, get the 3 points and into the covid/winter break, where we can recharge and make a couple of inspired signings to come out stronger.

What with it being back behind closed doors, finding it hard to even give a monkeys.

Saying that, I'll have a toast to the Gorgie when we win 2-0 tomorrow.

No fans and missing some influential player tomorrow, County will look to get in our faces and Ross Callaghan never stops running, his energy will need to be matched in the middle of the park.  This game will be tight and i'll take any Hearts win so for those reasons.

4-1 the Famous

FTH

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Speacil guest!  *Santa?! :wow:

6-1

Merry Christmas RossCounty

Edited by HMFC01

9 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

Gordon

Souttar

Halkett

Moore

Smith

Haring

McEneff

Cochrane

GMS

Ginnelly

McKay

That’s the side for me, assuming Boyce is still out. 

Hearts 2 Ross 2.

The team's missing players, the players will miss the fans and I fear that combination will see us drop points. 

Chuffed to be all sorts of wrong, of course.

May have already been discussed but will there be a few hundred fans there. I know the 500 includes officials, players etc. but have the club said if any actual fans will be admitted?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

May have already been discussed but will there be a few hundred fans there. I know the 500 includes officials, players etc. but have the club said if any actual fans will be admitted?

Nothing stated.

The 500 limit is arbitrary and baffling seeing as we had thousands in attendance previously (without vaccinations).

Let us just hope that there'll be enough people there of a Hearts persuasion to create some atmosphere. That may sound optomistic but that 1st game v Celtic was superb with only a few thousand equally spaced in all 4 stands.

2 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Couldn't care less about what's the score as long as have 1 more goal than them and we win, this has all of a sudden become a very important match, get the 3 points and into the covid/winter break, where we can recharge and make a couple of inspired signings to come out stronger.

Totally agree.   It would be a huge confidence boost for the players & the fans if we can win this one, ahead of the break.  A fair chance of a draw at Tannadice and at Fir Park, so a win for us tomorrow could mean adding to our lead over the chasing teams.

6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Nothing stated.

The 500 limit is arbitrary and baffling seeing as we had thousands in attendance previously (without vaccinations).

Let us just hope that there'll be enough people there of a Hearts persuasion to create some atmosphere. That may sound optomistic but that 1st game v Celtic was superb with only a few thousand equally spaced in all 4 stands.

If they’re all seated together there could be some sort of atmosphere, anything better than nothing I suppose. 

We're going to absolutely pump them! 

4-1 with them scoring between our 3rd and 4th goals!

Off topic, I know I'm a pedantic, argumentative arsehole at times (most times?) but I hope everyone's had a smashing day today, and has a great day tomorrow as well! 😃

We’re due another swashbuckling performance with a few goals in the mix. I’ve gone Hearts -2 in my accumulator

Mckay to score tomorrow also. He’s overdue 

39 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

No fans at all tomorrow, wasn't worth the hassle 

44 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

they had a statement the other day saying no fans 

1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

bet on St Johnstone tomorrow . Celtic have an outbreak of covid . 

Celtic could have an outbreak of sudden death and still beat St Johnstone

6 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

bet on St Johnstone tomorrow . Celtic have an outbreak of covid . 

Where are you seeing this? Any idea of numbers?

30 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

🤣

25 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

Where are you seeing this? Any idea of numbers?

got a text from 2 separate sources , one Celtic ex player and a Rangers supporter . 8 players including Hart and the second choice keeper 

My prediction is:

Gordon

Souttar 

Halkett

Cochrane

Smith

Haring 

McEneff 

Halliday

McKay

Boyce

Woodburn 

I can see the logic in playing Halliday at LWB tomorrow to give McEneff a bit more support and freedom to attack. Smith and Halliday using their experience to cover any holes if Haring is left on his own on a counter. 

In Wester Ross for Christmas so would not have been in my usual seat in Section E anyway. However , will be watching online from enemy (on the day) territory. 3-0 Hearts please though a lucky 1-0 will do me.

2 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

:pleasing:
:pleasingao:
  :glorious: :yas: