Derby tickets

mscjambo

It should’ve been 12!

I don’t have any spares for the derby but me and my dad are going to the Gary Locke testimonial function next Sunday 6th February and we have enough loyalty points for Ibrox so if someone wants to drop me a private message happy to provide our reference numbers or even meet them before the Motherwell on Saturday with the tickets. 👍🇱🇻

Sorry I didn’t see a thread with rangers tickets so just added my message to this thread, hope that’s ok.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cookieboy

• Locky

• maroonplatoon87

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Positive Covid test result today mean’s I can’t use my adult ticket for Tuesday night.  Probably caught Covid at Auchenleck!

However, a complication might be that I’m in Dumfries, so preference to anyone who could pick it up here, or arrange for pick up.

l did try and find contact details for Dumfries Hearts but didn’t have any joy.  Might be worth anyone who knows any of its members to point then to this message.

18 hours ago, Devorgilla said:

Positive Covid test result today mean’s I can’t use my adult ticket for Tuesday night.  Probably caught Covid at Auchenleck!

However, a complication might be that I’m in Dumfries, so preference to anyone who could pick it up here, or arrange for pick up.

l did try and find contact details for Dumfries Hearts but didn’t have any joy.  Might be worth anyone who knows any of its members to point then to this message.

Im working in Dumfries Next week could collect if its still avalible?

44 minutes ago, jb66 said:

Im working in Dumfries Next week could collect if its still avalible?

PM sent, in reply to yours.

Edited by Devorgilla

Wondered if Ron might offer us more tickets.  They will be absent in numbers after today.  If it goes on form and player for player it should be a massacre but it's a derby so i will take 1-0

Just a wee reminder that we don’t allow touting in either direction. No offering to sell at higher than face value or offering to buy at over face value.  

Thanks

On 28/01/2022 at 22:20, Devorgilla said:

Now gone.  Thanks for the interest.

19 hours ago, savage said:

Wondered if Ron might offer us more tickets.  They will be absent in numbers after today.  If it goes on form and player for player it should be a massacre but it's a derby so i will take 1-0

It's a sell out as near as damn it. My Hibs pal managed to get a ticket yesterday when a few seats were re released for sale. He said that there were only 20/30 single seats dotted all over the place. Perhaps there will be more returned for re sale after yesterday.

We will drive up from the borders together, go for some food and drink beforehand then go our separate ways until after the game when we will drive home together and talk about the game. It seems daft to me that we can't be trusted to sit beside each other at the game but that's the way it is and won't change in my lifetime unfortunately.

jambo-in-furness
5 minutes ago, 1953 said:

It's a sell out as near as damn it. My Hibs pal managed to get a ticket yesterday when a few seats were re released for sale. He said that there were only 20/30 single seats dotted all over the place. Perhaps there will be more returned for re sale after yesterday.

We will drive up from the borders together, go for some food and drink beforehand then go our separate ways until after the game when we will drive home together and talk about the game. It seems daft to me that we can't be trusted to sit beside each other at the game but that's the way it is and won't change in my lifetime unfortunately.

Aye, long gone are the days when you could have a 1 tae 1 pagger on the terraces and no one jumped in.

Blackford Hearts
On 29/01/2022 at 14:12, Blackford Hearts said:

Looking for a single ticket in lower for Tuesday. PM if you have a spare one. Cheers 

Anyone have late call off and ticket available? 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, heartyhub said:

Have we stopped using the ticket exchange page for those looking for tickets.

Think so, no one ever looks at it.

Any one else having problems trying to buy Cup tickets for people in their group online ?

I'm only got an option for my own ticket can't buy my brothers ?

Blackford Hearts
18 hours ago, Blackford Hearts said:

Anyone have late call off and ticket available? 

Final ask if anyone has a spare for tonight. Can collect / meet at game. DM me if available. 
Thanks 

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Long shot but if anyone has last min spares they’d be appreciated. 
can pick up or meet near ground. 

cheers