Derby tickets

mscjambo

15 hours ago, Snedds76 said:

Threshold will definitely drop as no way we've sold out with the crazy loyalty points figure for the first batch. 

Wouldn't say the loyalty points figure was that crazy, if you have a ST and you go to any home cup games and maybe 1 away game each season then you'd be in the pot for Easter road

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cookieboy

• Locky

• maroonplatoon87

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Wouldn't say the loyalty points figure was that crazy, if you have a ST and you go to any home cup games and maybe 1 away game each season then you'd be in the pot for Easter road

Don't think so, mate.

Even three years ST points and a few cup and away games and you'll still be well short of ER threshold.

Not sure what it's at now but was pretty high initially.

16 hours ago, Snedds76 said:

Threshold will definitely drop as no way we've sold out with the crazy loyalty points figure for the first batch. 

I go to about 1 away game a season. Got tickets easily. Not that crazy a threshold.

Wonder when Hibs and Ron the con will go down this route with seat fillers 😂

Found this earlier WWE employing people to fill seats and move seats throughout the shows to make it look a bigger capacity. 

2 hours ago, Boab said:

Don't think so, mate.

Even three years ST points and a few cup and away games and you'll still be well short of ER threshold.

Not sure what it's at now but was pretty high initially.

LP's seem to be counted all the way back to 2018, so there's 80 as a starter. I've got 137 points and other than easter road i've only been to 2 away games (and didn't even get any points for one of them) in the last 4 years, the rest of my points have come from home cup games, a couple of pre-season games and semi's/finals at hampden.

3 hours ago, Ribble said:

Been doing this for years mate and on 121 after the loyalty points cull but the starting threshold was higher than previous seasons. I'll get one easy as guaranteed there's still at least over 1k tickets left in our end. 

I'll never understand why someone who never goes to Tynecastle, and therefore never puts money into Hearts, but goes to 4 away games a season gets priority over a season ticket holder.  The weighting is wrong.

I've just noticed I've been given 1 LP for every game at Tynecastle I attended that wasn't in my usual seat because of the red zones, giving me a 5 LP boost :laugh: 

Probably a side effect of the way the ticketing system handled moving our seats, but I like to think it was well deserved given the inconvenience of having to sit in platinum seats instead of our usual unpadded silver.

33 minutes ago, savage said:

Are these due to go back on sale. I got one but need another for son. The game doesn't show on etickets anymore

Will be back on sale in the next few days.

Ive never been to Fester road or the nightmare that is the bridge Of Doom? if anyone has a ticket and cant go i'd for sure take it, cheers!

23 minutes ago, gordiegords said:

Ive never been to Fester road or the nightmare that is the bridge Of Doom? if anyone has a ticket and cant go i'd for sure take it, cheers!

i mean buy, not just take 😊

maroonplatoon87
On 16/01/2022 at 12:12, maroonplatoon87 said:

Gents if anyone has a ticket for sale can you PM me. Have someone who is looking for a ticket. Cheers

Bump

Theme From Sparta F.C.

Does anyone know if this match being shown live on TV?

The original match on 3rd Jan was meant to be live on Sky.

2 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

Does anyone know if this match being shown live on TV?

The original match on 3rd Jan was meant to be live on Sky.

yes

Just bought a ticket for Easter Road and to say I'm looking forward to it is something of an understatement. For a great many reasons, such as where I was living, cost, kids and lack of points, this will be my first away derby for possibly 45 years. 

Do you have to approach ER via the bridge of doom or can you get through from the shopping centre on London Road/ Marrionville Road and is it possible to park in the shopping centre car park? Cheers.

2 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Just bought a ticket for Easter Road and to say I'm looking forward to it is something of an understatement. For a great many reasons, such as where I was living, cost, kids and lack of points, this will be my first away derby for possibly 45 years. 

Do you have to approach ER via the bridge of doom or can you get through from the shopping centre on London Road/ Marrionville Road and is it possible to park in the shopping centre car park? Cheers.

Exactly as you described at the end of your post, park at Retail park and walk down the lane to the Dunbar End 

1 hour ago, PTBCAL said:

Exactly as you described at the end of your post, park at Retail park and walk down the lane to the Dunbar End 

Cheers PTBCAL, I had a look on google earth but it looks like you'd have to find your way through a building site. I should think the images are years out of date.

On 21/01/2022 at 14:19, 1953 said:

Do not take the car to anywhere near Leith mate.

Park and walk or park and bus.

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, Ked said:

That's because of tramworks making the whole place an uproar, rather than little scamps stealing cars from PHM.

7 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

That's because of tramworks making the whole place an uproar, rather than little scamps stealing cars from PHM.

I wasnt suggesting the latter.

Leiths a nightmare atm.

Tram or bus .

Or walk.

Quicker to walk from Gorgie than drive to Easter road just now.

August Landmesser
4 minutes ago, Ked said:

I wasnt suggesting the latter.

Leiths a nightmare atm.

Tram or bus .

Or walk.

Quicker to walk from Gorgie than drive to Easter road just now.

I knew you weren't, was just being lighthearted 👍

1 hour ago, Ked said:

Ok, tram works etc. I'll be coming in from the east so will try to park at Abbeyhill and walk through the retail park.

August Landmesser
24 minutes ago, 1953 said:

Ok, tram works etc. I'll be coming in from the east so will try to park at Abbeyhill and walk through the retail park.

That will be fine. London Rd, Meadowbank Sainsbury's. Bish bash bosh, easy. Anything west of that is getting to be tramfecked

I’ve been in the Hibs end loads at the hospitality but once I went in and queued for normal ticket’s, got to the front and said “2 tickets for the Hibs game please”. WHAT A MUPPET, the girl replied “They’re all Hibs games!”, I said, “Sorry, I said Hibs Hearts game”

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

I’ve been in the Hibs end loads at the hospitality but once I went in and queued for normal ticket’s, got to the front and said “2 tickets for the Hibs game please”. WHAT A MUPPET, the girl replied “They’re all Hibs games!”, I said, “Sorry, I said Hibs Hearts game”

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

😆 I liked that

1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

😄