Dundee away Sat 18th Dec - tickets

JH-HMFC

been here before

Funny as **** if one or two of the bawbags on here telling folk what to do or how they should behave, miss out on Auckinleck tickets by a couple of points.

Ending up sitting at home being real fans thinking about their self respect and not being hypocritical whilst counting their maroon pounds whilat suggesting any thread title gets changed.

:lol:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• portobellojambo1

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

I would guess we have sold about 1500+ tickets so far….stand holds 3000. When tickets went on sale they were selling in block A, they are now selling block D and when looking at the stand that is the 4th out of 6 blocks.

Glad to see common sense has prevailed amongst most fans and we are taking, given the time of year, a healthy support. hope all those that are ‘boycotting’ have a fun afternoon :)

Edited by HMFCforever

4 hours ago, HMFCforever said:

I would guess we have sold about 1500+ tickets so far….stand holds 3000. When tickets went on sale they were selling in block A, they are now selling block D and when looking at the stand that is the 4th out of 6 blocks.

Glad to see common sense has prevailed amongst most fans and we are taking, given the time of year, a healthy support. hope all those that are ‘boycotting’ have a fun afternoon :)

:yas:

Fair play to the Hearts fans that can stomach handing over 26 ****ing quid straight into dundees coffers :sick:

Not a chance in hell could I do it, each to their own though.  #onlyhearts indeed

1 minute ago, Shanks said:

Fair play to the Hearts fans that can stomach handing over 26 ****ing quid straight into dundees coffers :sick:

Not a chance in hell could I do it, each to their own though.  #onlyhearts indeed

It's more the fact the kids are £12 rather than the 5er they usually are at most other grounds.

9 minutes ago, 5-1neverforget said:

think this might be the last game until nicola stops football 

She can’t wait that’s for damn sure.  Is this going to go on indefinitely? If she gets her way she will shut down everything tomorrow 

13 minutes ago, 5-1neverforget said:

think this might be the last game until nicola stops football 

Nicola has far too much input on everyone's life. It has to stop. 

46 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Nicola has far too much input on everyone's life. It has to stop. 

Hope this isn't the last game for a while, english fixtures are dropping like dead flies, due to this new strain...

Armadale Jambo

Can anyone recommend a boozer to visit before the game?  First time in ages that I’m not driving to an away game as the young lad has passed his test!!

11 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

She can’t wait that’s for damn sure.  Is this going to go on indefinitely? If she gets her way she will shut down everything tomorrow 

Weesht man, it’s her moment in the sun, she’s loving it.

on topic, well done everyone going, cheer the team on folks 👍

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Armadale Jambo said:

Can anyone recommend a boozer to visit before the game?  First time in ages that I’m not driving to an away game as the young lad has passed his test!!

Sounds like you might need to visit the pub before the journey 😲

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, Armadale Jambo said:

There's a couple of boozers near the ground, just up the hill from the home end. I forget their names but they're decent enough for a Saturday before the football.

Armadale Jambo
1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

There's a couple of boozers near the ground, just up the hill from the home end. I forget their names but they're decent enough for a Saturday before the football.

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Armadale Jambo said:

Whites top of provest Road 

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

The Clep Bar is decent. I’ve only ever been in two boozers in Dungdee mind. 

Just heard mcpake chatting about the number of injuries they have, plus a possible positive tested player (confirmed negative) could tell he wanted the game off, Cummings sent home from training and won’t feature. 

ShortmanRossco
4 hours ago, Armadale Jambo said:

The Troll is usually where the away fans go, that is at the far side of Tannadice. As above though I'd probably go to Whites or the Ambassador both on Clepington Road. 

Based on our away support this season i reckon we would have taken at least 3-4k up to Dundee for a Saturday 3pm kick off.

It looks like we will take 1.5-2k up to Dundee tomorrow which is still a fine away support. It shows that the fanbase are split regarding attending this fixture. Half our fans are willing to forgive and forget and the other half are firmly sticking a middle finger up at Dundee and telling the to ram it.

I am in the **** Dundee camp myself but have no ill feeling towards our fans who are making the trip, infact i appluad you for getting up there to support the Famous and hope everyone who is going gets to witness a convincing Hearts win.

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

Based on our away support this season i reckon we would have taken at least 3-4k up to Dundee for a Saturday 3pm kick off.

It looks like we will take 1.5-2k up to Dundee tomorrow which is still a fine away support. It shows that the fanbase are split regarding attending this fixture. Half our fans are willing to forgive and forget and the other half are firmly sticking a middle finger up at Dundee and telling the to ram it.

I am in the **** Dundee camp myself but have no ill feeling towards our fans who are making the trip, infact i appluad you for getting up there to support the Famous and hope everyone who is going gets to witness a convincing Hearts win.

Don't think its a case of "forgive and forget", certainly not for me. 

It's more that wanting to be there to support my team outweighs sticking two fingers up to scumdee 

been here before
22 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

What about the third half who would possibly go but arent going due to money being tight just now and this time of year being a busy time for familes? Or those who would go but their supporters buses arent running.

Then theres that covid thing thats going about just now. Im sure I read somewhere  thats having a big effect on folk going out, meeting pals, attending mass gatherings, hanging about with 1000s of strangers?

Edited by been here before

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

What about the half who would possibly go but arent going due to money being tight just now and this time of year being a busy time for familes? Then theres that covid thing thats going about just now. Im sure I read somewhere  thats having an effect on folk going out, meeting pals, attending mass gatherings, hanging about with 1000s of strangers?

All the above has been the case for most away games this season and we have still travelled in huge numbers.

Hackney Hearts
7 minutes ago, been here before said:

What about the half who would possibly go but arent going due to money being tight just now and this time of year being a busy time for familes? Then theres that covid thing ...

It's a game of four halves. 👍

been here before
22 minutes ago, Boyces beard said:

All the above has been the case for most away games this season and we have still travelled in huge numbers.

Christmas and folk shitting themselves like **** over this Omicron, supporters buses no running to this one game and money being tight at this time of year have all been the case for most away games this season?

luckyBatistuta
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Don't think its a case of "forgive and forget", certainly not for me. 

It's more that wanting to be there to support my team outweighs sticking two fingers up to scumdee 

This definitely, swore blind that day I would never set foot in that stadium again in my lifetime. Have done remarkably well in staying true to my word, but i have finally succumbed. Still hope Dundee burns to the ground though, just hope it’s after we’ve left the stadium

1 hour ago, been here before said:

What about the third half who would possibly go but arent going due to money being tight just now and this time of year being a busy time for familes? Or those who would go but their supporters buses arent running.

Then theres that covid thing thats going about just now. Im sure I read somewhere  thats having a big effect on folk going out, meeting pals, attending mass gatherings, hanging about with 1000s of strangers?

I'm in the half that's going to a pantomime with my grandkids. I'll be sneaking looks at my phone to check the score though.

been here before
28 minutes ago, 1953 said:

I'm in the half that's going to a pantomime with my grandkids. I'll be sneaking looks at my phone to check the score though.

Aye but folk have been going to pantomimes with the grandkids for most of the season.

Paul McGowan looks about 60 in this pic, as for his barnet looks like Sideshow Bob!!

45705A20-A55C-45BC-8273-7ACE761E8F1E.jpeg

Edited by feedthefox

1 minute ago, feedthefox said:

Paul McGowan looks about 60 in this pic, as for his barnet looks like Sideshow Bob!!

45705A20-A55C-45BC-8273-7ACE761E8F1E.jpeg

😆

The Treasurer
6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Three or four coaches parked across from Tannadice. Presumably full of people with zero self respect. 

Wrong. 

Full of Hearts fans who can make up their own minds 

On 17/12/2021 at 17:54, 1953 said:

Oh no you’re not…

been here before

Some racket during the game with all those not proper Hearts supporters having a word with themselves.

Good to see we shifted more than 300. Maybe change the thread title.

16 minutes ago, been here before said:

Some racket during the game with all those not proper Hearts supporters having a word with themselves.

Good to see we shifted more than 300. Maybe change the thread title.

Yes us jambos who have a mind of our own were pretty vocal all game. Robbie and the players acknowledging  us at the end and they knew what it meant for us to be there. Shit day weather wise and shit game but delighted with the win

3 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Oh no you’re not…

Oh yes I did and it was brilliant. I set that one up yesterday and am surprised it's taken so long for somebody to pick up on it.😂

3 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

1396 they said over the tannoy. Decent turnout considering the circumstances.

The boy on the tannoy initially announced it at 1986 which then resulted in a great rendition of what a shitey home support.  Bet he wished he'd never bothered. Probably half our support today weren't even born then and couldn't have given a toss... 

1 minute ago, Aaron78 said:

The boy on the tannoy initially announced it at 1986 which then resulted in a great rendition of what a shitey home support.  Bet he wished he'd never bothered. Probably half our support today weren't even born then and couldn't have given a toss... 

I actually thought that was a dig at us ... you know, like back then, that year.  My first thoughts on the matter. Anyway, fog/haar made it a memorable game as the football was instantly forgettable.  Take the three and move on.  👍

5 minutes ago, Aaron78 said:

It was a poor attempt at shithousery by the stadium announcer. 
Followed up by a group of 12 year olds chanting Albert Kidd.

I do enjoy us beating that bunch of bawbags 😂