Dundee away Sat 18th Dec - tickets

JH-HMFC

Apologies if this has already been asked but has anyone heard anything as to when these might be going on sale? Can't see anything on the website/social media channels. Perhaps waiting till Sunday is sold out although you'd think they'd want to give us time us to shift 3000

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• been here before

• portobellojambo1

• Mikey1874

• soonbe110

Whilst i get we hate the club and don't want to give them anything i am sure the team stand a better chance of winning with a healthy hearts support behind them.  Time to be the bigger person

14 minutes ago, savage said:

Whilst i get we hate the club and don't want to give them anything i am sure the team stand a better chance of winning with a healthy hearts support behind them.  Time to be the bigger person

Like Motherwell or St.Johnstone?

I think the club and the players know and understand the situation with this game. May actually galvanise them on this away game.😀

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

I think the club and the players know and understand the situation with this game. May actually galvanise them on this away game.😀

My thoughts exactly, the players will be aware of the reasons they don't have a bug away support for this one

I'll be there all going well. Like an away day in Dundee and top priority for me is to support HMFC above all else, and a good away support will help to give us the best possible chance of a victory.

On a side note, the sausage rolls at Dens are the worst I have ever tasted.

Edited by Jambos_1874

portobellojambo1

This will be the first domestic fixture that Portobello Hearts Supporters Club will not be taking a bus to for a number of years, the last time was up in Aberdeen and was a Sunday, from memory it was a while back, a meaningless fixture and only 6 people were looking to go. Feck Dundee, they got their reward in the form of a player on loan from Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

So boycott is a widespread position?

Most definitely, no federation supporters club are running buses, they screwed us over, why anyone would line their pockets for an away day is baffling

4 minutes ago, lou said:

Most definitely, no federation supporters club are running buses, they screwed us over, why anyone would line their pockets for an away day is baffling

Good stuff. 

Maybe change the thread title.

Edited by Mikey1874

Already decided with the mrs we'll do the family Christmas visits down south that weekend. Would have went to the game other wise. As someone has already mentioned, supporting Hearts is more important than hating Dundee.

5 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Already decided with the mrs we'll do the family Christmas visits down south that weekend. Would have went to the game other wise. As someone has already mentioned, supporting Hearts is more important than hating Dundee.

Never accepted Christmas shopping is an excuse. You had the international break. 

Boycotting meanwhile has an impact. 

August Landmesser

They can ram it - I'll be having an early christmas dinner with pals and getting pished by the fire instead 

26 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

This will be the first domestic fixture that Portobello Hearts Supporters Club will not be taking a bus to for a number of years, the last time was up in Aberdeen and was a Sunday, from memory it was a while back, a meaningless fixture and only 6 people were looking to go. Feck Dundee, they got their reward in the form of a player on loan from Celtic.

Our club not running a bus either.

been here before
12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Good stuff. 

Maybe change the thread title.

Whats wrong with the thread title?

been here before
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Its encouraging people to get tickets. 

No its not. Its letting folk know theyre on sale. Its up to individuals to decide whether they buy them or not.

Who the **** are you to dictate to them what they should do?

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

No Hearts fan with any self respect should go to this match. 

That shitehouse of a club screwed us over and anyone who goes is being hypocritical. 

I'm sure some will turn up, that is their choice, but they are wrong and have short memories.

I've toned this down as I don't want another thread ban.

Agreed, anyone going needs to have a word with themselves/help.

9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Never accepted Christmas shopping is an excuse. You had the international break. 

Boycotting meanwhile has an impact. 

You boycotting the New years derby too?

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

No its not. Its letting folk know theyre on sale. Its up to individuals to decide whether they buy them or not.

Who the **** are you to dictate to them what they should do?

You might need a chill pill. 

If it's a boycott then be good to advertise it. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

You going shopping?

No and if you read my original post I never once said I was going shopping. 

So you boycotting the derby or not?

been here before
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

You might need a chill pill. 

If it's a boycott then be good to advertise it. 

Perfectly chilled

Its not "a boycott".

Some are boycotting, some wont. Its their choice what they do and has absolutely **** all to do with you. 

So again- why should the title be changed?

Just now, been here before said:

Perfectly chilled

Its not "a boycott".

Some are boycotting, some wont. Its their choice what they do and has absolutely **** all to do with you. 

You seem agitated. Early signs of poor health. 

Just now, been here before said:

Perfectly chilled

Its not "a boycott".

Correct.

Personal choice.

We've taken healthy supports to teams who voted to terminate the season.

I get the Dundee vibe tho !

been here before
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

You seem agitated. Early signs of poor health. 

Its a simple question for you really.

Got an answer?

The Old Tolbooth
38 minutes ago, lou said:

This, absolutely this, die Dundee! 

been here before
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Why you so agitated?

Is people boycotting challenging your position?

Im not agitated in the slightest. Just saying the same thing over doesnt make it true- not even on the internet :lol:

What "position" is it you think is being challenged? The ine where people can make up their own mind as opposed to the one who wants to censor thread titles telling people what they should do?

Edited by been here before

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Im not agitated in the slightest. Just saying the same thing over doesnt make it true- not even on the internet :lol:

What "position" is it you think is being challenged? The ine where people can make up their own mind as opposed to the one who wants to censor thread titles yelling people what they should do?

No just a suggestion, thread titles get changed.

Could start a 'Boycott Dundee' one instead though so far the Hearts support seem to mostly be boycotting anyway.

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Correct.

Personal choice.

We've taken healthy supports to teams who voted to terminate the season.

I get the Dundee vibe tho !

Most supporters clubs had taken the decision that for any games played last season buses would not run, but the pandemic sort of shot that in the toe as we were unable to run buses anyway. By the time this season came around most were ready to get on the road again, although I do know a good few individuals who travel on a number of different SC buses who have extended not going to away games to this season. I also agree with you that Dundee were not the only team who voted to bring the league to a close early, but those other teams made their decision from outset but it was clearly documented that Dundee had changed their mind, and then got a loan player from Celtic, which sort of confirmed who had convinced them to change their vote.. Probably shouldn't have gone to Parkhead either, but by just being there it meant Celtic had to put on extra stewarding and police, costing them money. And I know they don't want us there which makes it enjoyable being there knowing all those republican tramps are staring us down.

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Presume you won’t be going to ER either? They actually gave up a place in the final league standings(affected which stage in Europe they entered as well) and £260k in prize money to vote us down. 

been here before
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

No just a suggestion, thread titles get changed.

Could start a 'Boycott Dundee' one instead though so far the Hearts support seem to mostly be boycotting anyway.

Go for it, you'll look great.

Youve got no idea if "moat of the Hearts support are boycotting it". Up until 47 mins ago you had know idea that the Fed was taking this stance, now you're an expert on this 'boycott' asking for thread title to be changed :lol: 

When was the last time most of the Heaets support went by supporters buses?

You have no clue as to this "boycott". Why not just wind your neck in and let folk make their own choice?

2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Most supporters clubs had taken the decision that for any games played last season buses would not run, but the pandemic sort of shot that in the toe as we were unable to run buses anyway. By the time this season came around most were ready to get on the road again, although I do know a good few individuals who travel on a number of different SC buses who have extended not going to away games to this season. I also agree with you that Dundee were not the only team who voted to bring the league to a close early, but those other teams made their decision from outset but it was clearly documented that Dundee had changed their mind, and then got a loan player from Celtic, which sort of confirmed who had convinced them to change their vote.. Probably shouldn't have gone to Parkhead either, but by just being there it meant Celtic had to put on extra stewarding and police, costing them money. And I know they don't want us there which makes it enjoyable being there knowing all those republican tramps are staring us down.

You won’t be going to Easter Road either I presume. They decided to forego a league place, prizemoney and a later start in Europe to vote us down. If I remember correctly every other club in this seasons top league other Rangers voted us down. They certainly didn’t vote in any way to help us. Boycotts are pointless. 
Did your club run a bus to Parkhead last week. 

36 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

That shitehouse of a club screwed us over and anyone who goes is being hypocritical. 

I'm sure some will turn up, that is their choice, but they are wrong and have short memories.

Your opinion only. I’m a Hearts supporter, I go where they play. 

38 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Presume you won’t be going to ER either? They actually gave up a place in the final league standings(affected which stage in Europe they entered as well) and £260k in prize money to vote us down. 

The point I was making earlier, funnily enough didn't receive an answer to my question, I guess as he knows fine well he'll want a derby ticket. 

portobellojambo1
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

You won’t be going to Easter Road either I presume. They decided to forego a league place, prizemoney and a later start in Europe to vote us down. If I remember correctly every other club in this seasons top league other Rangers voted us down. They certainly didn’t vote in any way to help us. Boycotts are pointless. 
Did your club run a bus to Parkhead last week. 

I will be at Easter Road, and we did run a bus to Parkhead last week. I'm aware some clubs voted in a certain way from outset, Dundee didn't, Dundee changed how they voted, and it was that change in vote which proved to be the decisive final vote.

broxburnjambo

Just to clarify, the Federation of Hearts supporters clubs has not called for a boycott as its against the constitution. It was left up to member clubs to decide to run buses or not.  Thankfully the majority of member clubs have decided to not run buses.

Just now, broxburnjambo said:

Just to clarify, the Federation of Hearts supporters clubs has not called for a boycott as its against the constitution. It was left up to member clubs to decide to run buses or not.  Thankfully the majority of member clubs have decided to not run buses.

Don’t the Federation let member clubs decide every week whether they run a bus or not? 

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Went to Motherwell, went to Livi, going to Easter Road.

Like others Dundee game is the game I'm deliberately missing.

broxburnjambo
1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

Don’t the Federation let member clubs decide every week whether they run a bus or not? 

You are correct.