Csaba in Edinburgh for talks.

Dr. Bapswent

Chad Sexington
No Press C today - press just up there to get their stories for tonight and tomorrow - "Laszlo Arrives For Talks" etc, and the obligatory pictures...

Oh well.

I suppose one more day without a manager wont kill us.

I just hope Vlad doesn't feck this one up at the last minute :wacko:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Malcolm Tucker
It's possible Hearts could have embargoed it to cover their backs just in case it goes erse-aboot-elbow at the very last second.

FWIW I think we'll get official notification tomorrow.

Why aren't you there man?

Journalist.jpg

What a scoop!

Guest GhostHunter
You should be - you're on morphine. ;)

JR's a moany git....

Damn - it's just run out.

:D

It's possible Hearts could have embargoed it to cover their backs just in case it goes erse-aboot-elbow at the very last second.

FWIW I think we'll get official notification tomorrow.

I forget you're a journo...who you working for? Always nice to have some contacts in the press :P

Guest jambomickey

let's hope he gets total control of the team! players coming and going, picking the team and tactics

I work 2 doors away from Talk 107 so i'll keep an eye out for one of their red mini's speeding past the window on route to the press conference ;)

I take it the Talk107 studios are in Edinburgh?

Chad Sexington
I forget you're a journo...who you working for? Always nice to have some contacts in the press :P

Beano1.jpg

Sorry Borthers. ;)

2777gtavclazlowyc9.jpg

How long have you been sitting on that?:P

JR - Cheers. Was on there wbesite and it mentioned the Gyle but wasn't too sure if that was just their office as for some reason I thought the studios were in West Lothian.

Any chance Vlad might want to announce it just in time for the papers to miss deadlines for tomorrow's back pages.

Well, when I say back pages, I mean bottom left, 12 pages in from the back just under the mobile phone adverts.

Back pages have been reserved for (a) Ally McCoist's pet budgie has a wee dose of the sniffles (Weegie press) (B) Galactico Fletcher learns to tie shoelaces (EEN) © Giant turnip found at Ellon (Press and Journal)

Denny Crane
Because it's not really that relevant to Clydebank. Alas.

Did they give you a complimentary banjo? ;)

Here we go again then.

Can't even get mildly excited about this chap.

We will see how he gets on. It will be very easy to see if he does the necessary and right things though.

Denny Crane

@Tazio

Just got a message from Angel. He wants to know if you're from Peebles!

Csaba has become a cult hero in Uganda. He has been nicknamed ?The Miracle Man? by the African press.

Maybe "the miracle man" can make us believe again :dribble:

200milesfromgorgie
I reckon you'll get accused of being from Peebles for that one. I think someone posted that earlier in the thread.

It's a start that Hearts are now talking to the fans. Is this the start of them listening?

i'll live

Dr. Bapswent
Haha! I went down and chatted with them for an hour or so that day - decent punters like, but I couldn't make their actual performance. Darn...

Bankies are a lovely, kind, generous and peaceful people, not to mention intellectual and fabulously beautiful.

:)

A bunch of bankers?

Chad Sexington

Bankies are a lovely, kind, generous and peaceful people, not to mention intellectual and fabulously beautiful.

:)

182732__pinocchio_l.jpg

Fat Striker

I feel a song coming on…

In The Clash sty-lee

“Hibees don’t like him laszlo csaba! laszlo csaba!”

Ahem.

Only a Game

I've got a mate who's a Borrusia Moenchengladbach fan (one of Csaba's former clubs). I've emailed him for a run down on what he's like as a coach and what kind of football he plays. Will post later when he replies.

marshallschunkychicken

Right, anyone got a definitive answer?

It's Csaba Laszlo, not Laszlo Csaba, yes?

monkfish1979
Better pedigree than Mixu though eh?

:hobofish:

Do toad/human hybrids have pedigrees?

Only a Game
Right, anyone got a definitive answer?

It's Csaba Laszlo, not Laszlo Csaba, yes?

officially his name seems to be Csaba Laszlo.

It seems he's been called Laszlo Csaba almost everywhere he goes and doesnt bother correcting people now.

Rudolf's Mate

Ok it hasn't set my heart racing but he's obviously no numpty! Underwhelmed? No.... I am pleased that we look on the right track. Those of you moaning about him you need to look at what we could have ended up with!

Same here:)

You're happy when you wake up in the morning and you've not shat the bed, doesn't really count for much.

Would it sound better if he was still @ borussia monchengladbach or Fernvacos (Spelling). The guy has experience German football, also in Uefa cup, Champ league, European experience @ national level and African nations.

Now compare that with Butcher, thor, or Holloway. He is a good appointment imo

Pity he's no experience of British football, apart from getting a boot in the shins off Robbo.

Could be good, could be pish, we'll have to wait and see. However I've no confidence whatsoever in Hearts moving forward in a footballing sense with Vlad at the helm.

Even money that Csaba's either left or been given the tin tack by Christmas if anyone fancies a wee wager?

BangkokHearts
You're happy when you wake up in the morning and you've not shat the bed, doesn't really count for much.

It does if you're 107.

mate at work has a pal in the hearts shop has just phoned to say tha csaba is the new manager

Ray,as i work in the hearts shop it looks like it was me that sent the text,the only text that i sent to any mates said "csaba is at tynecastle for talks" which i read from the hearts home page,could you clear this up for me,Peter.

Ok it hasn't set my heart racing but he's obviously no numpty! Underwhelmed? No.... I am pleased that we look on the right track. Those of you moaning about him you need to look at what we could have ended up with!

True, we could have ended up with an Eastern European none of us had ever heard of.

Errr, wait a minute.

Pity he's no experience of British football, apart from getting a boot in the shins off Robbo.

Could be good, could be pish, we'll have to wait and see. However I've no confidence whatsoever in Hearts moving forward in a footballing sense with Vlad at the helm.

Even money that Csaba's either left or been given the tin tack by Christmas if anyone fancies a wee wager?

Not really on topic m8. If you want a dig at Vlad start your own thread. We are discussing the arrival of Shaba for talks and wether he will do a decent job or not.

It does if you're 107.

Is that supposed to be a dig at me?

I was just commenting on the fact that The Boo is easily pleased.

Think you should stick to the LadyBoys.

Not really on topic m8. If you want a dig at Vlad start your own thread. We are discussing the arrival of Shaba for talks and wether he will do a decent job or not.

Yeah it was on topic, the point is no ones knows if he'll a) do a good job, B) be allowed to do a good job, or c) last long enough to do a good job.

My opinion from the last three years of witnessing how Vlad operates is that it doesn't matter who we appoint, Vlad will find a way of fecking it up if the manager does well, or will be guaranteed a job for life if he's an imbecile.

Either way I've got zero confidence in Vlad.

Independence
Yeah it was on topic, the point is no ones knows if he'll a) do a good job, B) be allowed to do a good job, or c) last long enough to do a good job.

My opinion from the last three years of witnessing how Vlad operates is that it doesn't matter who we appoint, Vlad will find a way of fecking it up if the manager does well, or will be guaranteed a job for life if he's an imbecile.

Either way I've got zero confidence in Vlad.

So called fans like you will never be happy!!!!

You should really consider other options. Vlad aint leaving as his ?12 million proved on Monday.

Bye!

Drylaw Hearts
So called fans like you will never be happy!!!!

You should really consider other options. Vlad aint leaving as his ?12 million proved on Monday.

Bye!

Do you think he was happy around 3 years ago ?

Archived