Jump to content

Ghislane Maxwell case


Longbaws
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

I think the biggest own goal was Maxwell herself not giving evidence.

 

Indeed.

"I appeal! I had an unfair trial!!"

"The trial at which you refused to testify in your own defence?"

:jj:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Cade

    16

  • Jambo-Jimbo

    29

  • JFK-1

    16

  • Longbaws

    16

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Cade said:

 

Indeed.

"I appeal! I had an unfair trial!!"

"The trial at which you refused to testify in your own defence?"

:jj:

 

Exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

 

I think the biggest own goal was Maxwell herself not giving evidence.


yep. Speaks volumes. I mean why on earth wouldn’t you defend yourself ?

 

 

 

 

unless your guilty as sin 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:


yep. Speaks volumes. I mean why on earth wouldn’t you defend yourself ?

 

 

 

 

unless your guilty as sin 

She's already up to face two separate perjury charges so her credibility would've been pretty low to start with. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Seemingly the maximum sentence is 40 years. Even if she gets half that, she's likely not leaving except in a box. 

She can win herself a few perks to make her stay more comfortable if she blabs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

She can win herself a few perks to make her stay more comfortable if she blabs. 

Yeah, I did  go on to say that - but all depends on any other/further investigation and the level of her cooperation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

At the age of 60, is there really much difference in a 20 year stretch without parole over a 40 year stretch?

They're both effectively full life terms.

 

Not so sure she'll cut any deals. No point.

Unless she makes the deal of deals and gets the cumulative sentence for all 5 charges she was found guilty of cut to about 5 years, it's a waste of time blabbing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

luckyBatistuta

 

1 hour ago, Cade said:

At the age of 60, is there really much difference in a 20 year stretch without parole over a 40 year stretch?

They're both effectively full life terms.

 

Not so sure she'll cut any deals. No point.

Unless she makes the deal of deals and gets the cumulative sentence for all 5 charges she was found guilty of cut to about 5 years, it's a waste of time blabbing.


Get her on HBO, a live pay per view blab of all blabs. Anything is possible in the good old US of A, all monies directly to children’s charities, sorted. Let’s get them nonces outed, my money is ready and waiting.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Cruyff said:

She can win herself a few perks to make her stay more comfortable if she blabs. 

She is a British Citizen. She can apply to serve her sentence in the UK. Very easy time compared with what she faces in the US. She would still have to serve the minimum period required by the NY court but the UK would decide the prison and the privileges

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Boy Named Crow
4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

She is a British Citizen. She can apply to serve her sentence in the UK. Very easy time compared with what she faces in the US. She would still have to serve the minimum period required by the NY court but the UK would decide the prison and the privileges

All hinges on the authorities deciding it's worth pursuing another case though,  doesn't it? If they don't go after the other abusers, it doesn't really matter what she knows. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

All hinges on the authorities deciding it's worth pursuing another case though,  doesn't it? If they don't go after the other abusers, it doesn't really matter what she knows. 

They wouldn’t consider letting her transfer whilst there are any outstanding criminal matters or civil matters or appeals or any other investigation where she is a suspect/accused/respondent. They probably wouldn’t allow a transfer unless HRH Andrew’s business is done either because she’s a potential witness in that case. She might get a transfer eventually. Wouldn’t be for a couple of years though 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

All hinges on the authorities deciding it's worth pursuing another case though,  doesn't it? If they don't go after the other abusers, it doesn't really matter what she knows. 

They’re not going to build a case against big names with a proven perjurer and sex trafficker as the star witness. What she says and does now barely matters in a legal sense. No doubt a news organisation would be very interested though, although they already know names and times and dates and haven’t published. Something you’d want to be very sure about publishing with the likes of Clinton, HRH, Trump and Dersowitch as the main players already lawyered up to the max

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I think Andy might be sweating a bit now, especially given she was supposed to be a witness in his defence. 

 

To my knowledge Andy isn't facing any criminal charges, his accuser is bringing a civil suit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

SpruceBringsteen

Following this conviction there's certainly a stark choice between being pro-the British royal family or being anti-paedophilia. 

 

Much to think about for many.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Boy Named Crow
9 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Following this conviction there's certainly a stark choice between being pro-the British royal family or being anti-paedophilia. 

 

Much to think about for many.

Picture the scene, some royal doing a meet and greet, a bunch of flag waiving weirdos just waiting for a fleeting glimpse, only for dozens of mad wae it neds to pile in, chanting PAEDO PAEDO PAEDO.

 

Once that kind of thing becomes the norm, they'll be out on their collective arse. There's only so much scrutiny a cabal like the British royal family can withstand before it all must surely come tumbling down - a revolution by social media if you will!

Edited by A Boy Named Crow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Picture the scene, some royal doing a meet and greet, a bunch of flag waiving weirdos just waiting for a fleeting glimpse, only for dozens of mad wae it neds to pile in, chanting PAEDO PAEDO PAEDO.

 

Once that kind of thing becomes the norm, they'll be out on their collective arse. There's only so much scrutiny a cabal like the British royal family can withstand before it all must surely come tumbling down - a revolution by social media if you will!

Too many British are brain washed. A bit like the pope and the Catholic church.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/12/2021 at 10:58, Cade said:

 

 

Just to fill people in as to why this was an incredibly bad decision by the BBC....

 

This guy was named as being part of the circle of abusers by one of the victims.

The same woman who was shared around between Epstein and Randy Andy, no less.

 

And the BBC gets him to appear as a "neutral" expert.

 

:cornette:

Hes a zionist hoodlum as well. Utter trash.  However liked his book " reversal of fortune" about the Sunny Von Bulow case. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Hes a zionist hoodlum as well. Utter trash.  However liked his book " reversal of fortune" about the Sunny Von Bulow case. 

 

Have to admire his ability to write anything these days.

His eyesight & memory must be failing badly. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, felix said:

 

Have to admire his ability to write anything these days.

His eyesight & memory must be failing badly. 

 

it was written in 1985. it was made into a terrific film of the same name with Jeremy Irons and Glenn Close. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

it was written in 1985. it was made into a terrific film of the same name with Jeremy Irons and Glenn Close. 

Aah - ok.

Must only be in recent years Dershowitz can't remember seeing any young girls in Epstein's house or getting sexy massages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ked said:

Unfortunately shes more likely to have an easier time albeit behind bars if she keeps quiet.

 

Yes, I think that's likely to be her thinking - at least for a good few years. 

 

In her head, she did nothing wrong and didn't see anything wrong with showering young girls with expensive gifts in order to lure them to her "boyfriend" - and then didn't care what he did to them.    At least, thats going to be most people's understanding due to her failure to  testify and offer a different explanation.   So a 180 degree change in her opinion of  old rich men buying sex  with "captive" underage girls seems unlikely for a long, long time (if ever).     

 

I read a summarised view of  the Maxwell household she grew up in.  Daddy was a tyrant & bully, and got mega-rich because of it - but could turn on the charm in public when he wanted to.   GM seemed to develop a similar personality and became Daddy's favourite.   After Daddy jumped off his luxury yacht (named after her), she needed to find a replacement bully who'd show her the affection & lifestyle she'd become used to.   The article suggested that she had some history with a few other dodgy sugar daddies before she met Epstein.   

 

I'm sure there will be several wealthy old men suddenly developing bouts of diarrhea & nervous twitches in the coming days/months/years, if and when other women come forward with allegations of coerced underage sex.    How likely is it that Epstein and his enabler were the only ones doing this ?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Yes, I think that's likely to be her thinking - at least for a good few years. 

 

In her head, she did nothing wrong and didn't see anything wrong with showering young girls with expensive gifts in order to lure them to her "boyfriend" - and then didn't care what he did to them.    At least, thats going to be most people's understanding due to her failure to  testify and offer a different explanation.   So a 180 degree change in her opinion of  old rich men buying sex  with "captive" underage girls seems unlikely for a long, long time (if ever).     

 

I read a summarised view of  the Maxwell household she grew up in.  Daddy was a tyrant & bully, and got mega-rich because of it - but could turn on the charm in public when he wanted to.   GM seemed to develop a similar personality and became Daddy's favourite.   After Daddy jumped off his luxury yacht (named after her), she needed to find a replacement bully who'd show her the affection & lifestyle she'd become used to.   The article suggested that she had some history with a few other dodgy sugar daddies before she met Epstein.   

 

I'm sure there will be several wealthy old men suddenly developing bouts of diarrhea & nervous twitches in the coming days/months/years, if and when other women come forward with allegations of coerced underage sex.    How likely is it that Epstein and his enabler were the only ones doing this ?

 

 

Tip of an iceberg mate.

Modern slavery comes in many forms and this is the tip of a horrible trade.

Epstein was perhaps the more sophisticated side .

The kind of people using his services will close ranks .

But no doubt there will be others who will provide teenage girls and boys and younger children .

80% of human trafficking involves women and children.

There are more slaves now than the total combined over the 3 centuries of the slave trade as we knew it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Ked said:

Tip of an iceberg mate.

Modern slavery comes in many forms and this is the tip of a horrible trade.

Epstein was perhaps the more sophisticated side .

The kind of people using his services will close ranks .

But no doubt there will be others who will provide teenage girls and boys and younger children .

80% of human trafficking involves women and children.

There are more slaves now than the total combined over the 3 centuries of the slave trade as we knew it.

 

Aye, it's a disgusting stain on humanity  in all continents, fuelled by poverty  on one hand and perverted wealth & power on the other.   

 

Earlier this month, there was  incidents reported on online news feeds of a young girl being abducted by a gang in England ... another one was a young boy being grabbed. Both in daylight.       The internet has provided a means for criminals to make  money from  perverts who want to watch children being abused.  Beyond appalling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Aye, it's a disgusting stain on humanity  in all continents, fuelled by poverty  on one hand and perverted wealth & power on the other.   

 

Earlier this month, there was  incidents reported on online news feeds of a young girl being abducted by a gang in England ... another one was a young boy being grabbed. Both in daylight.       The internet has provided a means for criminals to make  money from  perverts who want to watch children being abused.  Beyond appalling. 

You have to wonder at the lack of resource thrown at breaking up these crimes.

But also the leniency shown towards the "customers" who drive it.

In our courts.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Cade said:

At the age of 60, is there really much difference in a 20 year stretch without parole over a 40 year stretch?

They're both effectively full life terms.

 

Not so sure she'll cut any deals. No point.

Unless she makes the deal of deals and gets the cumulative sentence for all 5 charges she was found guilty of cut to about 5 years, it's a waste of time blabbing.

I can genuinely see that happening. On a different note, some of the 'social commentators' speaking on her behalf are quite frightening. The class divide is truly alive and well in these people. Utterly vomit inducing stuff with no thought at all for the victims. Dreadful to read some of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Ked said:

You have to wonder at the lack of resource thrown at breaking up these crimes.

But also the leniency shown towards the "customers" who drive it.

In our courts.

 

Fair question.  The technology exists to pinpoint precisely the locations where child porn is being viewed.   There was an investigation on TV a few years back - it showed the control room of a law & order agency somewhere which had a huge digital  map of the world on the wall, with wee red lights indicating that a child porn site was being viewed at that location, even on the dark web. There were thousands of them.    The scale seems to be overwhelming.  The only "victim" whose complaint has been made public in the UK recently is that Carl Beech, who turned out to be a paedophile himself and made the whole victim stories up.

 

Edited by Lone Striker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SectionDJambo
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

After Daddy jumped off his luxury yacht

If I remember correctly, there was a suspicion that the Israeli secret service had helped him jump. He was thought to have upset them, but I can’t remember why.

A thoroughly unpleasant and corrupt  individual who stole his employees’ Pension Fund.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If I remember correctly, there was a suspicion that the Israeli secret service had helped him jump. He was thought to have upset them, but I can’t remember why.

A thoroughly unpleasant and corrupt  individual who stole his employees’ Pension Fund.

 

The Israeli state were team Maxwell, it's alleged he had been involved in helping them with weapons parts in harder times. Plus he was a Czech holocaust survivor, very much team Israel. He got a pretty exalted final resting place over there IIRC

 

Edit- I just looked it up;

 

"Maxwell was afforded a lavish funeral in Israel, attended by Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli President Chaim Herzog, at least six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence[57] and many dignitaries and politicians, both government and opposition, and was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.[58][59][60] Herzog delivered the eulogy and the Kaddish was recited by his fellow Holocaust survivor, friend and longtime attorney Samuel Pisar."

 

Edited by Smithee
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Oh Andy :lol: 

3F39F502-213D-40EE-B494-45CF3601064D.jpeg

Wonder what these 3 have in common?? The elephant in the room that no msm would ever dare mention

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ked said:

Tip of an iceberg mate.

Modern slavery comes in many forms and this is the tip of a horrible trade.

Epstein was perhaps the more sophisticated side .

The kind of people using his services will close ranks .

But no doubt there will be others who will provide teenage girls and boys and younger children .

80% of human trafficking involves women and children.

There are more slaves now than the total combined over the 3 centuries of the slave trade as we knew it.

 

Indeed. IMO the conviction of Maxwell makes it an absolute moral necessity that the second son of the Monarch and Head of the Church of England truthfully divulge everything he knows to the appropriate authorities even if these be in the US because the UK police have been muzzled...

 

I've been trying to get this opinion published in the comments section of the Daily Mail but without success so far...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

 

The Israeli state were team Maxwell, it's alleged he had been involved in helping them with weapons parts in harder times. Plus he was a Czech holocaust survivor, very much team Israel. He got a pretty exalted final resting place over there IIRC

 

Edit- I just looked it up;

 

"Maxwell was afforded a lavish funeral in Israel, attended by Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, Israeli President Chaim Herzog, at least six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence[57] and many dignitaries and politicians, both government and opposition, and was buried on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem.[58][59][60] Herzog delivered the eulogy and the Kaddish was recited by his fellow Holocaust survivor, friend and longtime attorney Samuel Pisar."

 

Much is made of his Mossad connections, less so his connection with MI6. One wonders what was lurking under that particular stone? A murky character indeed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Indeed. IMO the conviction of Maxwell makes it an absolute moral necessity that the second son of the Monarch and Head of the Church of England truthfully divulge everything he knows to the appropriate authorities even if these be in the US because the UK police have been muzzled...

 

I've been trying to get this opinion published in the comments section of the Daily Mail but without success so far...

I've posted before .

Andy is the distraction to other bigger fish and a sign that the royal family isnt quite the institution it might be perceived as in terms of power.

That's not too say its ranks wont pull every stroke to get him off.

Hes dense though as seen in his tv interview about it.

Once the Queens reign ends its curtains I think.

Perhaps after the deaths of some vip customers of Epstein occur revelations will be confirmed.

Much like Saville these things are open secrets .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Ked said:

I've posted before .

Andy is the distraction to other bigger fish and a sign that the royal family isnt quite the institution it might be perceived as in terms of power.

That's not too say its ranks wont pull every stroke to get him off.

Hes dense though as seen in his tv interview about it.

Once the Queens reign ends its curtains I think.

Perhaps after the deaths of some vip customers of Epstein occur revelations will be confirmed.

Much like Saville these things are open secrets .

 

 

 Indeed, as I've said the Royal Family are a side show.

 

In other news, Ian Maxwell has told sky news that his sister will not be making any deals to get a lighter sentence, not that a deal has been offered.

 

*'Not that a deal has been offered'*  Is that code for make us an offer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ked said:

Tip of an iceberg mate.

Modern slavery comes in many forms and this is the tip of a horrible trade.

Epstein was perhaps the more sophisticated side .

The kind of people using his services will close ranks .

But no doubt there will be others who will provide teenage girls and boys and younger children .

80% of human trafficking involves women and children.

There are more slaves now than the total combined over the 3 centuries of the slave trade as we knew it.

 

Well said Ked. 

I was on a police Scotland course a couple of years back and the examples of modern slavery they gave were disgusting. The shocking thing was at the time there were only 3 police officers dedicated to investigating it and 2 of them were in the room. Like you say it takes many forms from people in nail bars,  agriculture, pop up car washes through to the vile sexual exploitation scenarios. 

This witch knew exactly what she was doing but probably thought she was immune because she was wealthy and well connected. Hope she never sees freedom again and the filth she was in kahutes with are brought to justice. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Well said Ked. 

I was on a police Scotland course a couple of years back and the examples of modern slavery they gave were disgusting. The shocking thing was at the time there were only 3 police officers dedicated to investigating it and 2 of them were in the room. Like you say it takes many forms from people in nail bars,  agriculture, pop up car washes through to the vile sexual exploitation scenarios. 

This witch knew exactly what she was doing but probably thought she was immune because she was wealthy and well connected. Hope she never sees freedom again and the filth she was in kahutes with are brought to justice. 

She knew alright mate.

Its standard modus operandi how she groomed .

What makes it less understandable not that it ever is ,is that she had no need financially not that that's a good reason but to have all her opportunities and to choose that route as a career says something about her soul .For want of a better description.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Duke of York can offer no witnesses to support his claim that he was in a Pizza Express in Woking on the night he is accused of having sex with Virginia Giuffre nor any documents that show his “alleged inability to sweat”, his lawyers have acknowledged.

Giuffre’s attorneys asked the duke to name people he might have met in the pizza restaurant who could back up the alibi that he offered during an interview on Newsnight in 2019.

 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-andrew-asked-to-prove-his-inability-to-sweat-by-virginia-giuffres-lawyers-zgktnq6rl?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1640936656

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mister T said:

Well said Ked. 

I was on a police Scotland course a couple of years back and the examples of modern slavery they gave were disgusting. The shocking thing was at the time there were only 3 police officers dedicated to investigating it and 2 of them were in the room. Like you say it takes many forms from people in nail bars,  agriculture, pop up car washes through to the vile sexual exploitation scenarios. 

This witch knew exactly what she was doing but probably thought she was immune because she was wealthy and well connected. Hope she never sees freedom again and the filth she was in kahutes with are brought to justice. 

 

I attended a work course a few years ago that described how modern slavery exists on your doorstep. It was a real eye-opener, particularly nail bars, theres loads of them all over Edinburgh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jack D and coke
On 31/12/2021 at 16:03, XB52 said:

Wonder what these 3 have in common?? The elephant in the room that no msm would ever dare mention

It’s the British establishment right to its very core. Absolutely Alex Totten….

But let’s move on ::troll:: 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I P Knightley
On 31/12/2021 at 21:18, NANOJAMBO said:

The Duke of York can offer no witnesses to support his claim that he was in a Pizza Express in Woking on the night he is accused of having sex with Virginia Giuffre 

Most of us could tell at least one story of having been in the same place, however fleetingly, with a 'celebrity' and we'd probably be telling that story many years after the event.

 

Very strange that there's nobody at all, customers or staff, who is prepared to say that they were once in a pizza restaurant when Prince Andrew was there. 

 

If Paul Daniels had ever needed someone to back up a claim that he didn't wash his hands after having a pee at the Ideal Homes Exhibition about 27 years ago, I'd have stepped up for the unsanitary wee fella.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...