Ghislane Maxwell case

Longbaws

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/15/ghislaine-maxwell-us-trial-jeffrey-epstein-shadow-sex-crimes-manhattan

A lot of major cases being heard at the minute.

Unless she's Epstein'd in the next few hours (unbelievably) this case will go ahead tomorrow.

Poor Andrew would be sweating buckets just now if he wasn't  inflicted by such a cruel illness.

What do we reckon....

Last minute Epsteining?

An Epsteining during the trial?

A case that has [redacted] as every second word?

Or is justice going to be served?

I hope the rule of law wins here.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Cade

• JFK-1

• Longbaws

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully she tells all and gets a fair trial without getting harmed and several high profile pervs get banged up, hopefully including the Trumpet and multiple other assorted self entitled arseholes.

8 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

Hopefully she tells all and gets a fair trial without getting harmed and several high profile pervs get banged up, hopefully including the Trumpet and multiple other assorted self entitled arseholes.

This.

Could be amazing popcorn time.

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

It's her little black book that's kept her alive this long, it's the only card she's got.

Everyone thought that little black book theory was going to help Max Clifford. However in this case she has more than details about a few celebrities. 

I'd be amazed if she lives to tell the tales. 

I wont be amazed when people just ignore blatant murder by wealthy peados though. The sweeping of Epstein is remarkable. No one cares for some reason. 

*Opening arguments don't actually start until 29th November. Potential members of the jury are still being questioned. 

Trial expected to last about 6 weeks. The judge is due for a promotion at some point too. 

No live coverage, sadly.

3 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

*Opening arguments don't actually start until 29th November. Potential members of the jury are still being questioned. 

Trial expected to last about 6 weeks. The judge is due for a promotion at some point too. 

No live coverage, sadly.

No live coverage of the hit. Wonder what the method will be?

Edited by Jeff

2 hours ago, JackLadd said:

Remember obese scoundrel Maxwell's boat was called the Lady Ghislaine. No lady in my book. 

Definitely not but she probably holds they key to getting some very nasty individuals behind bars.  

SectionDJambo

Her wee black book will probably be somewhere secret and safe, ready to be published if anything happens to her. There could be a few well known people getting nervous.

10 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

Definitely not but she probably holds they key to getting some very nasty individuals behind bars.  

True. But will she really want to spill those beans in this trial ?  Or even get the opportunity to spill them ?     From what I've read, the judge is trying hard to limit the scope of evidence to be produced so that the jury stay focused on the child-trafficking charge, and not get swayed by their views on Trump etc.    You'd also have to assume the "clientele" she's accused of supplying the girls for most likely  contains lots of  powerful names - politicians, bankers, CEOs,  maybe even judges & lawyers !!        

Its going to be a compelling news story though, no doubt about that ! 

12 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Her wee black book will probably be somewhere secret and safe, ready to be published if anything happens to her. There could be a few well known people getting nervous.

FEMAG2IXMAgilRt.jpeg.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

True. But will she really want to spill those beans in this trial ?  Or even get the opportunity to spill them ?     From what I've read, the judge is trying hard to limit the scope of evidence to be produced so that the jury stay focused on the child-trafficking charge, and not get swayed by their views on Trump etc.    You'd also have to assume the "clientele" she's accused of supplying the girls for most likely  contains lots of  powerful names - politicians, bankers, CEOs,  maybe even judges & lawyers !!        

Its going to be a compelling news story though, no doubt about that ! 

I think if she was going to cut a deal with the FBI she would have done it already and she'd also be dead by now as well.

Her only protection is to keep the names of the rich & famous secret with the threat that if anything happens to her the book gets published or sent to the FBI.   

WorldChampions1902
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

I read a while ago that she could have possession of video tapes/sound recordings. All Epsteins properties were infested with hidden cameras and mics - especially the bedrooms. If she does possess any such material, that really will be explosive. Randy Andy might be wishing he had worn a gimp mask, but the lack of any perspiration would betray his guilt regardless.

WorldChampions1902
On 18/11/2021 at 09:44, indianajones said:

I'd be amazed if she lives to tell the tales. 

I wont be amazed when people just ignore blatant murder by wealthy peados though. The sweeping of Epstein is remarkable. No one cares for some reason. 

Sadly, she will succumb to COVID-19 whilst incarcerated which is commonplace seemingly. Not before the judge orders a retrial, to allow the COVID-19 to take hold. Tragic.

Established paedophile ring for the establishment.

Prince Andrew the lawn to satisfy the masses.

Meanwhile ex Presidents who made numerous trips along with high profile political and business figures nowhere near the scene.

That's what we know.

Imagine the crimes we dont.

2 suicides a bit iffy because ones enough for us to not really care.

I think she will be found guilty largely because she obviously is guilty. Judging by shit her brother said earlier in the week it looks like she's going to run with completely innocent.

That being the case she isn't going to be truthful because there would be too much she could say that would incriminate her. If/when she is found guilty and banged up for decades then she will spill her guts.

Edited by JFK-1

9 hours ago, Longbaws said:

You know, after the likes of Harvey Weinstein bit the dust and the rise of the metoo movement etc I don't think that's a good idea.

Malinga the Swinga

If she's found guilty, them she goes to prison, if she's found innocent, she doesn't.

Instead of finding her guilty, based on newspaper leaks and gossip, why not wait till actual trial takes place. 

Is that not how the law is supposed to work?

4 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If she's found guilty, them she goes to prison, if she's found innocent, she doesn't.

Instead of finding her guilty, based on newspaper leaks and gossip, why not wait till actual trial takes place. 

Don't think the law is the same in US.

And unless you are in the US you can say anything you want about the case. 

5 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Innocent until proven guilty?

What a ridiculous idea.......

Twitter users may want to follow @trialtracker for news about the trial. It may be clickbait or it might be a useful tool for those that want to follow the trial.

Time will tell.

Seymour M Hersh

I think that, as well as being correctly on trial for any crimes she herself committed, she's also on trial for the ones Epstein committed as the prosecution never got the chance to go after him. 

1 hour ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I think that, as well as being correctly on trial for any crimes she herself committed, she's also on trial for the ones Epstein committed as the prosecution never got the chance to go after him. 

It's been claimed that she was responsible for recruiting the girls. So, if found guilty, she should be hammered for that. I'm also open to the fact that Epstein was using her as she was greatly in love with him. 

I'm hoping this trial exposes everyone that was involved and that they are hammered too. Not overly confident though. 

Certainly makes for an interesting trial though.

jack D and coke
On 23/11/2021 at 22:47, Ked said:

Established paedophile ring for the establishment.

Prince Andrew the lawn to satisfy the masses.

Meanwhile ex Presidents who made numerous trips along with high profile political and business figures nowhere near the scene.

That's what we know.

Imagine the crimes we dont.

2 suicides a bit iffy because ones enough for us to not really care.

There’s an account on twitter I follow that implicates Peter Mandelson heavily in both her and Epstein’s dealings. Goes into great depth too. Always found him a creepy individual but maybe just the vibe he gives off. 
Itll be toe curling the stuff she knows though and I’ll bet some arses are flapping like a gate in the wind atm. 
I fully expect a cover up as this will go deep into the British state. 

7 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

There’s an account on twitter I follow that implicates Peter Mandelson heavily in both her and Epstein’s dealings. Goes into great depth too. Always found him a creepy individual but maybe just the vibe he gives off. 
Itll be toe curling the stuff she knows though and I’ll bet some arses are flapping like a gate in the wind atm. 

I watched a programme about rape culture in schools the other night.

The complaints about privately educated boys were 8 fold.

Now that's not to say that working class boys or men dont commit sexual assaults.

But what it highlighted was the sense of entitlement .

The way they are taught especially in the elite schools /colleges.

There were of course many other factors but there is a culture amongst some in power that just see young girls/boys as playthings.

Some areas may be flapping mate but most see themselves as untouchable and they do so with good reason.

18 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

That would appear to be an unusual connection since Epstein/Maxwell were peddling in young girls and Mandelson is gay.

A Boy Named Crow
7 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

That would appear to be an unusual connection since Epstein/Maxwell were peddling in young girls and Mandelson is gay.

I believe "homeowner" is the preferred Have I Got News For You euphemism. 

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I think most people are aware Mandelson is gay. I’m not saying I believe everything I read on the internet either but it’s some lengthy links they appear to have…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441175654775488520.html

Edited by jack D and coke

7 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Does the OP not mean Grizzly Bear 

No, Grizzlies do much less harm to teenagers. However, your post made me realise that I've have spelled her name wrong though👍

Least of her worries at the moment, to be fair.

9 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I'm sure you're aware of the Mandelson / Epstein connections.  

They were allegedly close.  Epstein even had a pet name for Mandelson ! 

Just because they apparently had different sexual proclivities, doesn't mean there wasn't a bond :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I think most people are aware Mandelson is gay. I’m not saying I believe everything I read on the internet either but it’s some lengthy links they appear to have…

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1441175654775488520.html

I didn't know but I have been out of the country for almost 10 years. Maybe I once did know and forgot but in the present I looked up a little about him and found out he's openly gay.

If he's not in it for the girls which he clearly isn't, unlike 'randy Andy', allegedly, as the press dubbed him back in his hey day. What could possibly entice Mandelson into this circle of vice? Presumably money? While they would want his high powered connections.  

I read a biography of Ghislaine's father about 30 years ago and he was one vile individual. A man who treated his wife and family like dogs, talked to them like giving a dog a command, all except Ghislaine. He named his luxury superyacht the 'Lady Ghislaine'.

Maxwell had a total of 9 children and Ghislaine was the youngest of a bunch of daughters. Wouldn't most normal men if they were going to name such an item after a family member give that honour to the wife? Or an older daughter?

Why was Ghislaine so favoured ahead of a heap of other daughters and sons too? Well for one thing he thought her very attractive and was proud of this beautiful daughter. And a bit bizarre like Trump.

Trump has said inappropriate things about his daughter including "if she wasn't my daughter I would be dating her" What's that supposed to mean? If she weren't my daughter I would be giving her one? What normal man would talk about his daughter like that?

There was a streak of that in Robert Maxwell too when it came to Ghislaine and to top it off she appears to be very like him.

There the comparisons with the Trump father and daughter end. Robert Maxwell was a very clever man and Ghislaine is every bit as smart.

Trumps daughter, I forgot her name already, is a bubblehead while Trump himself clearly can't even maintain a stream of thought far less form a coherent sentence.

They look to have Ghislaine well and truly cornered. I watched all 3 episodes of the documentary 'Epsteins Shadow: Ghislaine Maxwell' which amounted to almost 3 hours of damning research which links her solidly to him in every aspect of his life.

If anybody can wriggle out of it I would bet on her, but I don't know if anybody can get out of what they have on her.

SectionDJambo

She appears to be as guilty as she could be, but she is entitled to a fair trial without prior prejudice by the press and media. The most interesting outcome of this probably won't be her outcome, rather the naming of people out there who she could land in very hot water.

I think she must have a record, being kept securely somewhere, of past clients and friends who were heavily involved with Epstein. Depending on how high up those connections go, she is maybe confident of a lenient sentence, should she make those records public if she is imprisoned for a long time. She's no mug. She must have her "insurance policy" to use later if needs be.

The ref has blown her whistle and we are underway here, live from the Feraral Court Stadium, in Manhattan.

A tough match for the alleged groomer but we all know there is plenty experience on that bench of hers.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-blog/2021-11-23/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-opening-arguments?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic

Innocent people don't usually drop off the radar and go into hiding on a huge private estate protected by armed private security firms like some sort of feckin Bond villain.

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

Innocent people don't usually drop off the radar and go into hiding on a huge private estate protected by armed private security firms like some sort of feckin Bond villain.

Prince Andrew Is not on trial. Leave him out of it.

:clyay:

Seriously, there is some vile shit being spoken about in that court room. Glad it's not being televised now.

Epstein's pilot saying HRH Prince Andrew was a regular passenger on his plane.

I am flabbergasted, there must be some kind of misunderstanding.

Malinga the Swinga
On 26/11/2021 at 16:52, Ked said:

I watched a programme about rape culture in schools the other night.

The complaints about privately educated boys were 8 fold.

Now that's not to say that working class boys or men dont commit sexual assaults.

But what it highlighted was the sense of entitlement .

The way they are taught especially in the elite schools /colleges.

There were of course many other factors but there is a culture amongst some in power that just see young girls/boys as playthings.

Some areas may be flapping mate but most see themselves as untouchable and they do so with good reason.

Absolute bollocks. Mixed with people from all classes and there were just as many self entitled wankers amongst working/middle class folk as so called upper class ones 

Also took kids from all types of school for training at hockey. Kids from Merchiston Castle and Loretto mixed in with kids from local Edinburgh schools. 

The privately educated ones were no different to public school kids. Treat them the same and they respond the same.

33 minutes ago, Longbaws said:

Was probably just delivering pizza's. :whistling:

2 hours ago, Longbaws said:

Bill Clinton, Trump and Spacey also. A real smorgasbord of horrific people 

Just now, Des Lynam said:

Bill Clinton, Trump and Spacey also. A real smorgasbord of horrific people 

Spacey wasn't even acting when he was in Seven, was he.

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Absolute bollocks. Mixed with people from all classes and there were just as many self entitled wankers amongst working/middle class folk as so called upper class ones 

Also took kids from all types of school for training at hockey. Kids from Merchiston Castle and Loretto mixed in with kids from local Edinburgh schools. 

The privately educated ones were no different to public school kids. Treat them the same and they respond the same.

The programme came to that conclusion and with figures to back it up.

It was presented by someone from a privileged background.

You teaching them may have been a different experience I'd have thought.