** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal

Sertse

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its always great we have a partnership with Dalmahoy, its a great selling point to a player if they come over and stay there that the US president stayed there last year. Dalmahoy, the choice for US presidents and new Hearts players.

He doesn't stay anywhere. He secretes himself. 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Boyd?

2 minutes ago, savage said:

Who is Boyd??????

Crawford Boyd - Hearts Career - from 19 Sep 1979 to 20 Sep 1980

Crawford Boyd - who else? Bags of experience, but getting on a bit now...   :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

this is where I'm at. people saying we're desperate for a striker....🤷‍♂️

we're 3rd top scorers in the league.

boyd is back.

looks like Nielsen wants a fluid front third with Gino, GMS, Woodburn, McKay and Boyd vying for spots. I don't see endless crosses going into the box - more defence splitting passes putting forward players on goal.

Savage & team have done very well so far. If they can't get a forward player better than what we have, then I'm cool to wait till the next window. 

We were down to barebones on the bench last Sat - Henderson is cup tied and we had a laddie who played for the u18s the day before.

Boyce has broken down twice this season and covid is still rampant - we need another striker.

10 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

boyd is back.

looks like Nielsen wants a fluid front third with Gino, GMS, Woodburn, McKay and Boyd vying for spots. I don't see endless crosses going into the box - more defence splitting passes putting forward players on goal.

Savage & team have done very well so far. If they can't get a forward player better than what we have, then I'm cool to wait till the next window. 

I love Boyd!

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Boyd?

6 minutes ago, savage said:

Who is Boyd??????

4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Decent in his day. Might be past it now…

2 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Crawford Boyd - Hearts Career - from 19 Sep 1979 to 20 Sep 1980

Crawford Boyd - who else? Bags of experience, but getting on a bit now...   :thumbsup:

lol. head up arse moment -soz folks. of course meant boyce

1 minute ago, briever said:

We were down to barebones on the bench last Sat - Henderson is cup tied and we had a laddie who played for the u18s the day before.

Boyce has broken down twice this season and covid is still rampant - we need another striker.

Like Robbie and Co dont know that

Hopefully a Striker in soon 

2 minutes ago, briever said:

so we have boyce (not boyd! lol), ginnelly, mckay, GMS, Woodburn as five players vying for 3 spots. 

there needs to be a striker better than these guys, available, and willing to join and on the terms we offer. 

I'd say being 3rd top scorers in the league the strategy is working pretty well so far....

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I believe that Trigger got the biggest turnout to see a guest at a Edinburgh hotel,you would get more sense out the horse than you would out off Joe

That was the Caledonian

6 minutes ago, briever said:

I wasn't replying to Robbie and co.

What ever, stating the obvious 

15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

boyd is back.

I don't think it is the end of the world, we have options and I think it's enough to get 3rd.

But... if we beat Celtic on Wednesday, we're 6 points behind and we've got a chance in the Scottish Cup.

If we were to add a forward who is an improvement on what we have and a CB to replace Souttar, who knows... It would give us a tremendous boost. 

21 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I don't think it is the end of the world, we have options and I think it's enough to get 3rd.

But... if we beat Celtic on Wednesday, we're 6 points behind and we've got a chance in the Scottish Cup.

If we were to add a forward who is an improvement on what we have and a CB to replace Souttar, who knows... It would give us a tremendous boost. 

agree. 

right now, we need planets to align to have a chance of overtaking one of the bigot brothers.

Or, we'd probably need a striker better than boyce, replace GMS / Woodburn / Ginnelly with three other Barrie McKay's, combine Beni & Devlin into one player, replace Haring with someone three times better.

which all comes down to money. and unlike the rangers we spend money we've actually got, hence the players we have and the markets we shop in. Sounds defeatist, but is just realism.

3 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

How about everyone only post if there is actual transfer activity. Doing ma bloody nut in this thread!

cue no posts for days on end then.....

11 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

How about everyone only post if there is actual transfer activity. Doing ma bloody nut in this thread!

Tumbleweed GIFs

12 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

Good idea - you first!   :whistling: :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Feels like it’s coming out the screen at you. Unnerving 

I wish some transfer news would come out the screen

:banghead:

4 minutes ago, merrymac said:

I wish some transfer news would come out the screen

:banghead:

Make some up 💥. Andy Cole or Mikey Johnston were likely candidates. James McCarthy was a prospect last Sunday. Some random players from an English Lower league club always looks more credible because who would pick an unknown player for a random fib. 

Edited by GinRummy

kingantti1874
25 minutes ago, mickycameron98 said:

😂 I suspect football forums, the entire purpose of which is for fans to share information and chit chat probably isn’t for you 😂

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Make some up 💥. Andy Cole or Mikey Johnston were likely candidates. James McCarthy was a prospect last Sunday. Some random players from an English Lower league club always looks more credible because who would pick an unknown player for a random fib. 

Nah would get in @mickycameron98  's bad books 😲

Just now, merrymac said:

Nah would get in @mickycameron98  's bad books 😲

It’s ok. Bongo has arrived to get this thread right back on track. 

Predicting a transfer is incoming when the manager has stated we’re looking at two coming in and there’s effectively really only 4 days of the window left that are likely to feature an announcement, is akin to claiming to be ITK about a contract extension being announced when it’s already been in the media and people had expected it to have been announced already. So I hope no one comes in banging that drum.

2 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Predicting a transfer is incoming when the manager has stated we’re looking at two coming in and there’s effectively really only 4 days of the window left that are likely to feature an announcement, is akin to claiming to be ITK about a contract extension being announced when it’s already been in the media and people had expected it to have been announced already. So I hope no one comes in banging that drum.

😂 Oops just too late, but I think you new that :thumbsup:

The White Cockade

even the ITKers admitting they know nothing so we'll know if anything when it happens and not before

to be fair that's how it should be

we now run a professionally tight ship

33 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 I suspect football forums, the entire purpose of which is for fans to share information and chit chat probably isn’t for you 😂

Maybe he has a point ?

At least close this thread at 5pm every evening . Nothing going to happen after 5 what is the point of anyone posting at 1909 ?

1 hour ago, John Findlay said:

That was the Caledonian

Ah ! Always thought it was the Balmoral (North British then ?)

Had to check but you are correct 

51 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Thank god we’re about to find out who’s definitely not signing for us. That’s something at least 

29 minutes ago, john thomas said:

Maybe he has a point ?

At least close this thread at 5pm every evening . Nothing going to happen after 5 what is the point of anyone posting at 1909 ?

Wasn’t one of the contract extensions announced after 5? Around 6 or something?

Anyway, if people didn’t use this thread as there have been no signings then it would’ve slipped to page 18 by now.

But I do get chat that’s not related to transfers should be minimal.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ** Hearts - January Transfer Window 2022 ** Toby Sibbick signs 3.5 year deal