Bill Leckie

AHS51

3 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Maybe Bill Leckie should take a look at the Sun's archives and read  some of his own colleagues Leigh Griffiiths stories. 

I'll not look it up and give them a click, but I remember one where a Sun journalist was harassing him at house trying to get a comment in relation to one of the controversies and a friend of his told said journo to beat it as his kids were inside and distressed.

There's a special place in hell for those that work for Murdoch and the rest of the Sun newspaper. 

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Pans Jambo

Wasn't surprised at what the topic of the initial context was. Bill Leckie sees himself as some sort of warrior poet of the people, when in fact he is the type of person who has difficulties standing up right and breathing at the same time! They type of guy who uses a forehead dlido to type his inane drivel. I like how the "abuse" Griffiths got at Tynecastle covers 1/2 the article, with no mention about the St Johnston fans, or his fellow Scum colleague Fat Boyd actively encouraging folk to abuse Griffiths, then there are a few lines at best on each 1/2 of the arse cheek. 

Griffiths is a scumbag, who has actively engaged in racism, near encited riots at grounds with undertone bigoted actions, refused to pay child support, cheated on his girlfriends whilst they are pregnant with his mutant spawn, all before looking into his alleged interactions with a young woman earlier this year. If poor wee Lee is upset, along with some muppets in the media, as his previous actions come home to roost then so be it. 

Seymour M Hersh

Perhaps he (Leckie) had extra time on his hands after checking his dating site account email response and once again finding it empty? 

The Future's Maroon
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A bit worried Hearts can challenge Old Firm this season. 

Very much a bit of this, how about reporting on the sectarian bile the OF fans chant every single week?

9 hours ago, jambo19 said:

Correct however my point is we are meant to believe that Griffiths has not done anything wrong and is being victimised by big bad hearts?

All I'm saying is he has a track record of incidents with no pressure from club, media or sponsors to sort it out. If anything they're defending him. 

Are we really wanting to turn a blind eye and sit in silence? I agree with your point and football fans are tribal, latching on to what they can however in the case of Griffiths its pretty clear its people calling out his racist and indecent actions. 

amazing that this fool garners so much airtime. That he is even able to take the field is a joke in itself - still no punishment from either the footballing authorities or the courts for kicking a flare into the crowd, proved or not that was massively out of line.

jamboinglasgow
35 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The one that sticks in my mind is Jade Goody. They used to slaughter the poor girl on an almost daily basis. Then as soon as she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, they started all the “what a wonderful and brave girl” stuff.

Absolutely filthy, disgusting rag of a paper.

Its the same thing they (and other papers) did with Diana, hounded her with photographers, dug into every bit of dirt they could find and when they realised when she died they were culpable, they did a complete 180, ramped up about how she was the Peoples Princess and whipped up the public to make her a saint and passed all blame on the Royal family.

These papers know what they do, and they know that when things turn and they could face questions to pass the buck onto someone else.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Perhaps he (Leckie) had extra time on his hands after checking his dating site account email response and once again finding it empty? 

44 my arse 🤦🏽

If griffiths doesn’t want abuse at football grounds (or in the street for that matter) then he shouldn’t have did what he did. The abuse he took on Saturday wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen or heard at a football match. Not even close to it. Society is far too sensitive nowadays. As for Leckie he can go **** himself. A so called st mirren supporter who constantly licks the rim of the two most bigoted, vile clubs in country. He is a poor journalist that I don’t even waste my time reading. His own team aren’t exactly angels either when it comes to chants or throwing missiles at opposing players….. 

10 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He would probably be chuffed to know that we are all discussing him and arguing about it before and well

after the game, considering how little effect he had on proceedings yesterday. 

I thought that Leckie clown had retired, he looks old enough. 

Taking the side of pondlife just so he can have a dig at Hearts fans. 

A new low even for him. 

I thought our fans should have toned down the abuse but only because it was defining the game. 

Our energies should have been directed at helping the team not allowing Griffiths to take centre stage. 

He probably enjoyed the attention and now he has scum journalists on his side. 

The minute I saw his name, I just knew that this would be a crock of shit aimed at us.  Did he not get a severe kicking at a Scotland away match a few years ago? 

1 minute ago, Deevers said:

The minute I saw his name, I just knew that this would be a crock of shit aimed at us.  Did he not get a severe kicking at a Scotland away match a few years ago? 

Next time he comes to Tynecastle the club should tell him there are no press passes left. 

Offer him a seat in Section N lower instead 😏

16 minutes ago, ElGee1973 said:

If griffiths doesn’t want abuse at football grounds (or in the street for that matter) then he shouldn’t have did what he did. The abuse he took on Saturday wasn’t the worst I’ve ever seen or heard at a football match. Not even close to it. Society is far too sensitive nowadays. As for Leckie he can go **** himself. A so called st mirren supporter who constantly licks the rim of the two most bigoted, vile clubs in country. He is a poor journalist that I don’t even waste my time reading. His own team aren’t exactly angels either when it comes to chants or throwing missiles at opposing players….. 

we need to rise above it and act in a mature and proper manner.

he has not been charged by police for the alleged actions either 

why can’t we support our own players instead of abusing the other teams players?

Malinga the Swinga
16 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

why can’t we support our own players instead of abusing the other teams players?

As the great Spencer Davis ensemble once sang 'Keep on trolling'.

11 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I do think that there can be too much abuse towards a player, particularly one appears to have had issues with mental health. 

But I also find it a bit rich that considering the amount of abuse he has received at other grounds (particularly from St Johnstone  fans that made him kick a flare into the stand (which was wrong) that we are the ones singled out by Bill Leckie.

St Johnstone are not at the top end of the table and unbeaten against the bigot sisters so far this season.

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I like this bit on his Wikipedia page 😆

D2579CE5-5B79-41AD-B375-A0B76315A930.jpeg

Leckie is obviously a two faced hypocrite. His " another Lithuanian nobody " at Hearts comment is borderline racism too! 

Look yourself in the mirror Bill!

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Leckie is obviously a two faced hypocrite. His " another Lithuanian nobody " at Hearts comment is borderline racism too! 

Look yourself in the mirror Bill!

Definitely, anyone who sees himself as someone who flags up these things but works for the Sun is clearly a hypocrite. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I thought that Leckie clown had retired, he looks old enough. 

Taking the side of pondlife just so he can have a dig at Hearts fans. 

A new low even for him. 

I thought our fans should have toned down the abuse but only because it was defining the game. 

Our energies should have been directed at helping the team not allowing Griffiths to take centre stage. 

He probably enjoyed the attention and now he has scum journalists on his side. 

Agreed. 

Pasquale for King

Quite amazing how disliked we are, going back to Romanov, saving our club, becoming fan owned, best atmosphere in the country at times, now the audacity to not only talk of challenging the uglies but actually doing it so far. 
Compared to the media darlings from Leith, who have had actual criminals play for them whilst their fans racially abuse players, throw missiles constantly, have celebrity hooligans fan assassinated in the street, attack players and cause bother wherever they go. But crucially know their place and never talk if ur actually challenge the uglies, whilst being pat on the and given plaudits for a non existent style of football. 

4 hours ago, Serge said:

Linking Leckie’s tweet on this forum has probably increased it’s number of views ten fold.

He’s a troll and this is just what he wanted!

100%

image.jpeg.2b695372ca80f96155db480ed4c1cc9e.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Why are you not able to rise above the abuse that poor Leigh gets, and act in a mature and proper manner?

The abuse that poor Leigh received on Saturday has not even been subject of a police complaint, although if Leckie has not shaved the bumfluff on his face that could be referred to as cuntstubble.

Why can't you make posts on JKB supporting your team, instead of presenting an endless stream of shite directed at other fans?

3 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Have you ever gone outside in your life? The moral crusade you have against other Hearts fans is tiresome. You can not even answer questions put to you about it. The sign of a troll. 

How about you go back through the threads and answer the many questions youve been asked as to why you have the position you do or what you would do in certain circumstances instead of just acting like a holier than thou arse? 

Go and google his tweets to the 15yesr old Hearts lass , go and google all the coverage in newspapers and other media of his text conversations. If you do that and still think hes a good lad then you are saying more about you than anything else.

Football is tribal , it always has been , always will be , somethings go beyond acceptable. This is not one of them. 

When he kicked the flare into the St Johnstone fans did you think they deserved it because they shouted paedo at him??

2 hours ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

As the great Spencer Davis ensemble once sang 'Keep on trolling'.

🤣 

It is unbelievable isn’t it. If it was twitter you’d think it was a bot

3 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

amazing that this fool garners so much airtime. That he is even able to take the field is a joke in itself - still no punishment from either the footballing authorities or the courts for kicking a flare into the crowd, proved or not that was massively out of line.

Said exactly this earlier this morning... WTF are they waiting for? It was televised, he's admitted it... only in Scotland. FFS. Yet again our football governing body showing complete incompetence.

An absolute arsehole of man and as for leckie calling out the Hearts support!? - he's a just pr1ck of the highest order. Writes for the scum... that's all you need to know about him. He's found his level.

It’s all part of being a supporter. I along with several other thousand supporters were not offended in anyway by the chants that went griffiths way on Saturday. You say that he did not get charged by police however he did send flirty texts/tweets to an underage girl. He knew what he was doing. Now if the bad old days of throwing bananas at black players came back, that’s a totally different ball game & one that I would consider abuse. Leigh griffiths knows the score, he’s a professional footballer & chants are part & parcel of that. I could name many pro’s over the years that got abuse from opposition fans in the way of chants. Griffiths to my knowledge hasn’t  come out & said he is suicidal because fans were chanting so called abuse at him. Society has gone too soft in my opinion. You’re entitled to your opinion about Saturday but it certainly doesn’t change mine. 

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Have you ever gone outside in your life? The moral crusade you have against other Hearts fans is tiresome. You can not even answer questions put to you about it. The sign of a troll. 

How about you go back through the threads and answer the many questions youve been asked as to why you have the position you do or what you would do in certain circumstances instead of just acting like a holier than thou arse? 

Go and google his tweets to the 15yesr old Hearts lass , go and google all the coverage in newspapers and other media of his text conversations. If you do that and still think hes a good lad then you are saying more about you than anything else.

Football is tribal , it always has been , always will be , somethings go beyond acceptable. This is not one of them. 

When he kicked the flare into the St Johnstone fans did you think they deserved it because they shouted paedo at him??

Can you provide an example of what you consider would “go beyond acceptable”, genuinely interested where your line in the sand is drawn.

Bazzas right boot

I get his point, but he makes it in a really bad way

Why is it OK to abuse another person for 90 minutes at the football? 

It's strange. 

But, you all must have done a grand job for it to be in the paper. 😁

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

Tbf, he did mention St Mirren fans and bigotry. 

The piece is a bit more general than it first appears, although singling out  is is strange. 

Being honest I found it a bit over the top and cringeworthy after while on Saturday,  wish some fans had put more effort into backing the team rather than slaughtering Griffiths .

part_time_jambo
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

A bit worried Hearts can challenge Old Firm this season. 

As much as I'd love that to be the case, I really don't think so. Not until we can consistently turn draws against the likes of Ross County and Dundee into wins.

professorfate

I will not bore people by repeating what others have said the thumb is a creep of the highest order and anybody who feels sorry for him after Saturday needs their heads checked.

Bill mind when Griffiths called a fellow pro a refugee....or mind when he was engaging with conversations with a 15 year old online. What is Leckie getting upset about. All things said to Griffiths were based on fact.

Leckie is an utter cretin 

10 hours ago, ramrod said:

Being honest I found it a bit over the top and cringeworthy after while on Saturday,  wish some fans had put more effort into backing the team rather than slaughtering Griffiths .

Over the top? Cringeworthy? The guy was asking a 15 year old for nudes...I'm sorry Griffiths is an utter scumbag. Chasing under age girls and singing racist songs.

As for supporting the team. Slaughtering the thumb puts him off his game as it did and helps Hearts 

20 hours ago, glynnlondon said:

Leckie still a ***** I see , hadn't seen any of his ramblings since the late nineties , thought he'd snuffed it.

Yep, remember him writing articles slagging us off back then, but not heard of him for years. Utter prick of a man

Wonder what Leckies stance on his scum paper and all the phone hacking is. The lives that that ruined. The man’s a fool and I wouldn’t wipe a weegie auld firm arse with his paper.

Edited by 1971fozzy

A good response would be a better song next time about him being a racist. 

He didn't look very enthusiastic about holding the Give Racism a Red Card on Saturday. Which is understandable. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A good response would be a better song next time about him being a racist. 

He didn't look very enthusiastic about holding the Give Racism a Red Card on Saturday. Which is understandable. 

I did notice he held it at his waist rather than above his head like every other player in both teams. 

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I did notice he held it at his waist rather than above his head like every other player in both teams. 

23 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Perhaps next time we should have “say no to a paedo” cards

Just a thought .

2 hours ago, mscjambo said:

Over the top? Cringeworthy? The guy was asking a 15 year old for nudes...I'm sorry Griffiths is an utter scumbag. Chasing under age girls and singing racist songs.

As for supporting the team. Slaughtering the thumb puts him off his game as it did and helps Hearts 

Happens in every sport. “Sledging” I think it’s called.

personally I think it shows hearts fans in a good light !

In many jobs what he did would be a career ended.

Football has no morals .

2 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Perhaps next time we should have “say no to a paedo” cards

Just a thought .

I doubt that would be quite the phrasing used.