• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Pans Jambo

2 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

What a weird take! I actually can't understand what point he's trying to make.

I agree , the abuse is bad. It cannot be equalled ANYWHERE in Scottish football. Edinburgh football is a hotbed of rabit bigotry, racism and hated unmatched ANYWHERE in Scotland and should be highlighted and called out at every point whenever an Edinburgh football club is aywhere near the top of the league & poses a threat to the Scottish Football Yakuza!

This from a 'journalist' whose columns in the 90s and early Noughties were loaded with anti-English stuff almost every week. 

Fast forward a few years and he couldn't 'report' on a Hearts match without referring to Lithuanian players as 'another Lithuanian nobody.'

Bill Leckie is a joke of a journalist and a joke of a reporter. A complete and utter sad act weirdo whose 'man of the people' act died very quickly the day he started working for The Scum. 

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I agree , the abuse is bad. It cannot be equalled ANYWHERE in Scottish football. Edinburgh football is a hotbed of rabit bigotry, racism and hated unmatched ANYWHERE in Scotland and should be highlighted and called out at every point whenever an Edinburgh football club is aywhere near the top of the league & poses a threat to the Scottish Football Yakuza!

Leckie isn't the first name I'd think of to lead the clean up. 

2 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

This from a 'journalist' whose columns in the 90s and early Noughties were loaded with anti-English stuff almost every week. 

Fast forward a few years and he couldn't 'report' on a Hearts match without referring to Lithuanian players as 'another Lithuanian nobody.'

Bill Leckie is a joke of a journalist and a joke of a reporter. A complete and utter sad act weirdo whose 'man of the people' act died very quickly the day he started working for The Scum. 

I like this post. Also imagine equating the behaviour of people to Griffiths and his sexual proclivities to that of sectarian singing. ****ing awful take 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Leckie isn't the first name I'd think of to lead the clean up. 

Indeed. Hes a neutral no???

4 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Ha ha ha! I know. I had to double take and ask myself if my morality compass is different to Griffiths. It feels like he's trying to make me for feel sorry him. Absolute strange piece of journalism. Good to see that West Coast old boys school type of journalism is dying away and being laughed at. 

download.jpeg-1.jpg

😂😂😂 Love what that picture asks 😂😂😂

Just now, Armageddon said:

The name title threads normally mean there’s been a fatality….

He’s an arsehole

Sir, you are too kind…an arsehole…you flatter this person!

31 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

No excuse for any abuse 

32 minutes ago, AHS51 said:

Clickbait. 

I welcome the death of his type of journalism. 

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No excuse for any abuse 

Yes, yes there is.

And, honestly it’s nice to see fans united- that’s St Johnstone, Hearts and Rangers fans all giving it large.

Every club will do the same.

So it begins. Journalists who have enabled the bile that pours weekly from Rangers and Celtic fans by studiously ignoring it for decades will once again have a field day at Hearts’ expense.

Now and then it’s good to remind myself why I never buy newspapers.

Just now, doctor jambo said:

Yes, yes there is.

And, honestly it’s nice to see fans united- that’s St Johnstone, Hearts and Rangers fans all giving it large.

Every club? It'll be the red carpet treatment, heroes welcome when he turns up doon leef.

Sinbad the Sailor
1 minute ago, leginten said:

So it begins. Journalists who have enabled the bile that pours weekly from Rangers and Celtic fans by studiously ignoring it for decades will once again have a field day at Hearts’ expense.

Now and then it’s good to remind myself why I never buy newspapers.

Spot on. Sick of the BBC or Sky Commentators not calling out the Old Firm bigotry. Today Rangers score and the sash sung. Why no comment from the commentators? They as usual ignore it. Same for the other mob especially when they come to Tyneacastle.

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Yes, yes there is.

No there’s not mate

will also put people with young kids wanting to come to the games off - as already illustrated by a few on here 

Seymour M Hersh
35 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Damn these rabbits!! 

6 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No excuse for any abuse 

Here we go mr perfect and his enabling of inappropriate behaviour by saying Leighs a nice guy and condemning those that speak up. Have you read up on mental

health yet and educated yourself or are you still just ignoring things that don’t suit your agenda? Still waiting on you telling us what you’d be arrested for apart from breach of the peace and why its acceptable for LG to do what he did to anyone let alone a member of our family and you defend him. 

5 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I see he has failed to mention WHAT was being shouted, and that it was his own paper that published the initial story…….

The chanting is not racist, sectarian, homophobic , transphobic or many of the other protected characteristics under law.

I, for one am glad to be labelled paedo-phobic.

Indeed , wether you shout it or not the biggest point is it should be ok to call out behaviour , is there better places , of course but I wont have a pop at anyone who did sing at him yesterday. I and a lot of parents would do a lot worse if that had been my daughter.

3 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Yes, yes there is.

I think Dundee should take responsibility for some of his behaviour as they are putting him in that situation. They defended him for kicking a flare into the St Johnstone fans. Celtic passed him off to Dundee to not have to deal with it. Fans are not going to stand by and just say awww hes a nice lad is Leigh. Everton have remove Gylfi Sugurdsson from any possible situation that could be detrimental to him and Celtic thought **** you we will do as we want. 

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No there’s not mate

will also put people with young kids wanting to come to the games off - as already illustrated by a few on here 

Having Leigh Griffith’s on the pitch should stop kids going to the games, just in case, mind, just in case.

Didn’t see Leckir defending Craig Thompson did you?

No, me neither.

praying for the forgiveness of Adam Johnson and the right for him to rebuild his career in peace .

Nope.

So why this fat racist sex pest?

5 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No there’s not mate

Will it? Two games a season at a push they wont go because of someone like LG as a small group of people shout at him. If thats their choice fair enough , mine would be for LG to hang up his boots and not be around a football club , not be in a position where he is defended by journalists or to use your words “idiots”. Not be able to use his “position” to abuse peoples trust. 

1 minute ago, Brick Tamland said:

Here we go again, no doubt you'll manage to get another thread closed.

As a victim of Gordon Neely, I am speaking with experience of what it is like, I for one am delighted that Griffiths got hounded by our fans yesterday. As @doctor jambo has said above, I too am glad to be labelled paedo phobic and would question any parent or right minded adult who thinks it is ok to defend such people.

Sorry to read that and I having been through similar agree entirely 👍🏻

As for JiH hes been asked hundreds of times to answer questions and can’t its faux outrage and the abuse he has thrown at others in defending LG is unreal. 

8 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No there’s not mate

Two fold Education for kids. Make them aware there’s some right creepy ***** out there and that if you want to get away with most things in life become a footballer. 

The only blame in this lies at Leigh Griffiths door. 

Hypothetically - we all know if he plays at Ibrox it will be the same. It was at home to them and St Johnstone , it was away yo Utd will Dundee rest him for that game?

9 minutes ago, Brick Tamland said:

Here we go again, no doubt you'll manage to get another thread closed.

As a victim of Gordon Neely, I am speaking with experience of what it is like, I for one am delighted that Griffiths got hounded by our fans yesterday. As @doctor jambo has said above, I too am glad to be labelled paedo phobic and would question any parent or right minded adult who thinks it is ok to defend such people.

And you Jambo in Hamilton are a sad sad little man who thinks it is ok to grass on Hearts fans for the language they were using, I would love to know what seat you sit in.

If this results in a ban from the mods fair enough but to allow that arsehole of a troll time on here will say a lot more about you than it ever will about me or the victims of people like Leigh Griffiths.  

Great post and power to you mate.

18 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

No there’s not mate

You never did answer my question on the other thread where I asked if kids hearing bad words is worse than being on the recieving end of abuse from adults.

Be good to know your thoughts.

27 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

I see he has failed to mention WHAT was being shouted, and that it was his own paper that published the initial story…….

The chanting is not racist, sectarian, homophobic , transphobic or many of the other protected characteristics under law.

I, for one am glad to be labelled paedo-phobic.

Being scared of children must be a drawback in your line of work

SpruceBringsteen

"Scotland will never eradicate racism (which isn't a problem anyway) because Hearts fans abused a racist" is a red hot sizzler of take from auld Bill

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

You never did answer my question on the other thread where I asked if kids hearing bad words is worse than being on the recieving end of abuse from adults.

Be good to know your thoughts.

You sadly won’t get an answer , I asked a multitude of questions on the other threads about his position and he hasn’t had the balls to answer any yet. 

Just now, sadj said:

You sadly won’t get an answer , I asked a multitude of questions on the other threads about his position and he hasn’t had the balls to answer any yet. 

Oh I know. I just thought I'd call him out again.

As for Leckie - embarrassing from him but not surprising.

HeartsandonlyHearts
54 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Correct. Until Hearts, Edinburgh and Scotland’s East coast as a whole gets its house in order then Scotland will never be able to enter the 20th century with any hope of normalcy. We can but dream. 
What a turd. No way he writes his guff with a straight face. Weirdo.

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Oh I know. I just thought I'd call him out again.

As for Leckie - embarrassing from him but not surprising.

Absolutely , as you say not surprising for a man whos used sectarianism to sell himself for 20+ years , a man who labelled players “another Lithuanian nobody” its sadly exactly what you are expect

3 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Nice to see media & pundits are just happy to forget what Griffiths has done/been accused of over the summer.

Its not just this summer though , thats merely the tip of the iceberg

Just now, Spellczech said:

Leckie Whoosh moment there...

I dont even think he knows what point hes making hes equating things that aren’t equatable

letsalldothebeattie
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

Its not just this summer though , thats merely the tip of the iceberg

Yeah I know but just to gloss over the most recent thing is rather embarrassing considering the severity of it

1 hour ago, AHS51 said:

His point is “Let’s have a pop at Hearts at every opportunity”