• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• The Hogfather

• Dunks

• Boof

The Hogfather

Nothing from AndyNic, so...

Things were tense on the Enterprise, but one person tried to keep busy to keep her customers calm as best she could. As the last of the patrons filed out of Ten Forward, a phaser shot rang out, hoping to hit one of the drones who had infiltrated the bar through a Jeffries Tube. But the shot was wild and did not meet its intended target.

AndyNic, aka Guinan is no more. The Borg missed the chance to add to their ranks, so not all is lost.

Night actions in please.

The Hogfather

The crew of 1701-D were shaken. They had taken out the Captains closest friend but the night was not over.

Lt. Worf found someone bad.

Dr Crusher used her hypospray to make sure no-one got her.

The Borg though, they found their victim and with machine efficiency, assimilated them into the collective. The Borg have added to their ranks.

It is now day, deadline is 8pm tomorrow night. Peaky has lost the ability to vote due to not casting a vote in the first day.

Sorry guys. Been really busy. Such a short day so seems a shame I can't vote today but that's the rules. No point me posting today if that's the case. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

The crew of 1701-D were shaken. They had taken out the Captains closest friend but the night was not over.

The Borg though, they found their victim and with machine efficiency, assimilated them into the collective. The Borg have added to their ranks.

It is now day, deadline is 8pm tomorrow night. Peaky has lost the ability to vote due to not casting a vote in the first day.

Well done Lt. Worf

Crap that the borg have increased tho 

The goons adding to their numbers this early on is never good but also one of them has been found so that cancels it out I suppose 

Prince Buaben
2 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Wait so we could have 7 potential goons?

I just re read it. Yes. If the Goons hit a townie.

Well that’s a bit of a mixed bag. Great 1 goon known and although really bad the goons have recruited, the positive is that it’s not a waste of a cop investigation, as someone who may have been investigated good and now bad. 

Tenaciousdandy

7 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Sorry guys. Been really busy. Such a short day so seems a shame I can't vote today but that's the rules. No point me posting today if that's the case. 

Should still get involved in trying to find the goons 

Not the best of starts but well done the cop finding a goon. How does the goons getting the turn coat affect this? 

4 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Wait so we could have 7 potential goons?

Think they now have 4. Struggling to see anything other than a goon win. 

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

You know what, I'll drop the rule because there's no point in having a game if there are players who aren't going to get involved.

Tenaciousdandy

day 1 votes

prince votes shapes 1
wee jambo votes andy 1
vlad votes wee jambo 1
dunks votes yvonne 1
andy votes wee jambo 2
alim votes boof 1
shapes votes prince 1
yvonne votes ian 1
kalamazoo votes prince 2
boof votes dunks 1
ian votes yvonne 2
dtgi votes peaky 1
rudi votes andy 2
dandy votes rudi 1

2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

not atm, are you?

Lol, I wouldn't believe a word you say. I can guarantee I am a townie. Just buggered up day 1 but I would have saved or not voted Andy. As per last game he is to easy a target. 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Wee Jambo and Rudi voted Andy. 

I think WJ voted him day 1 all the time. But then I thought Shapes voted Stuart day 1 all the time, So I wouldn’t take that as fact 😂

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I think WJ voted him day 1 all the time. But then I thought Shapes voted Stuart day 1 all the time, So I wouldn’t take that as fact 😂

Think your right. They have started to vote each other day 1.

2 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Think your right. They have started to vote each other day 1.

Andy only started playing last game after a sabbatical 

Prince Buaben
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

Andy only started playing last game after a sabbatical 

Aye but it was something they were up to prior to his sabbatical. This is only like the 3rd game since we all took a sabbatical 

Tenaciousdandy

I know it was only day 1 but could there be something in the voting to add to the ties 

Wee jambo put on 2, Kalamazoo then puts Prince on 2 followed by Ian putting yvonne into the tie, obviously we don't know anything about any of these players with it being so early on but it's something to keep an eye on 

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Typos

7 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Aye but it was something they were up to prior to his sabbatical. This is only like the 3rd game since we all took a sabbatical 

Don't think that is the case but can't be bothered looking back. But your answers interestingly seem to support wee jambo. 

6 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I know it was only day 1 but could there be something in the voting to add to the ties 

Wee jambo put on 2, Kalamazoo then puts Prince on 2 followed by Ian putting yvinne into the toe, obviously we don't know anything about any of these players with it being so early on but it's something to keep an eye on 

As I said before deadline, the fact nothing changed and all of us that were on 2 votes I think are good. Obviously now someone has been turned, but up till then I don’t think a goon up for lynch. 

Prince Buaben
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Don't think that is the case but can't be bothered looking back. But your answers interestingly seem to support wee jambo. 

Nah.. not supporting. Just pointing out. WJ might be good.. might be bad.. but I'm sure they have history of 1st day votes previously.

Tenaciousdandy
8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

As I said before deadline, the fact nothing changed and all of us that were on 2 votes I think are good. Obviously now someone has been turned, but up till then I don’t think a goon up for lynch. 

Can't be guaranteed tho

Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

Can't be guaranteed tho

I know, but it would have been easy for a goon to at least put another player in the tie or take 1 of their own out the tie without too much suspicion. Nothing happened in the last 1/2 hour or maybe longer and normally there is the late flurry of changes. All I know for sure is I wasn’t a goon or have been turned to a goon. 

Believe it or not (unless my spreadsheet is horseshite) there were NO unvotes at all.

Prince vote Shapes
Wee Jambo vote Andy
Vlad vote Wee Jambo
Dunks vote Yvonne
Andy vote Wee Jambo
Alim vote
(not bold)
Boof
Shapes vote Prince
Yvonne vote Ian
Kalamazoo vote Prince
Boof vote Dunks
Ian vote Yvonne
dtgj vote Peaky
Rudi vote Andy
Dandy vote Rudi

I also spotted that my vote from Alim should possibly not gave counted as the word 'Vote' wasn't in bold. The word Boof was in bold. No big deal...this time.

If I'd been in the tie I'd've been a wee bit scunnered to have been duffed up that way!

2 hours ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Wee jambo put on 2, Kalamazoo then puts Prince on 2 followed by Ian putting yvonne into the tie, obviously we don't know anything about any of these players with it being so early on but it's something to keep an eye on 

I only voted Yvonne because I had to vote for someone and she had already voted me.

Wooo

Oops. Sorry I missed deadline - was feeling fine all day then after the Man Utd Liverpool game started feeling crappy with cold symptoms so went to my bed and slept right through til this morning. 

Mon the toon.

Wooo

9 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

I take it Q decided to do nothing then? 

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Wooo

Oops. Sorry I missed deadline - was feeling fine all day then after the Man Utd Liverpool game started feeling crappy with cold symptoms so went to my bed and slept right through til this morning. 

Mon the toon.

Wooo

Would have made a lot of Man U fans feeling ill that result. 

Still to kick into life this game. Goons have a obvious advantage finding the turncoat however we still have the doc and cop so nothing over just yet. Need the doc to really work their magic. 

Prince Buaben
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Would have made a lot of Man U fans feeling ill that result. 

Still to kick into life this game. Goons have a obvious advantage finding the turncoat however we still have the doc and cop so nothing over just yet. Need the doc to really work their magic. 

Thing is every townie is a turncoat.

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Wooo

Mon the toon.

Wooo

Hope you’re feeling better mate. 

1 hour ago, dtgj said:

I take it Q decided to do nothing then? 

Q took no action last night. But Q can strike at any point, they’re not restricted to night actions. 

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Q took no action last night. But Q can strike at any point, they’re not restricted to night actions. 

Being basically a god this makes sense. Hopefully he takes out a goon or two. 

5 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

So they can. 🙈

Edited by AlimOzturk

10 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

That’s maybe what a goon would like us to think.

The Hogfather

Just for the avoidance of doubt too, Q gets an extra kill only if he picks 3 players who were roled at the start of the game, rather than anyone who has been turned. 

27 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Ah ok. Thanks for clarifying. Sorry for making you repeat yourself! 

So we have 3 masons, the cop, doc, assassin, 4 goons and 3 townies (including me of course). 

I guess it's possible based on chance that none of those in the tie were goons. But equally it could have been too obvious a vote change given there were no other votes happening. 

I wouldn't rule out the three in the tie yesterday, especially since one could have been a townie but is now a goon. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 hour ago, Prince Buaben said:

Which means the only trust list the masons can have is the themselves and the cop unfortunately, unless the cop investigates the doc at some point 

Prince Buaben
36 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Which means the only trust list the masons can have is the themselves and the cop unfortunately, unless the cop investigates the doc at some point 

And townies aren't that innocent.