Star Trek Mafia: The Next Generation

The Hogfather

22 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Dunks is there another trusted player other than kalamazoo? 2 masons left plus a good guy investigation day 2 hopefully not rudi, unless a Mason was investigated 

I'll save that for if/when we need it

:leveinnaturalorder:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• The Hogfather

• Dunks

• Boof

The Hogfather

Time to finish this. The crew could smell victory. They were edging closer and closer to securing the ship and protecting the Federation from the grim spectre of Borg invasion. But there was still one left. 

Sensors were finally brought back online, which gave the crew the opportunity to identify and subdue the last Borg drone. Fixing a transporter lock on their last victim, they beamed him out into space, but had they locked onto the right target? Yes!

Boof, the last of the Borg Collective is no

longer a threat to the ship. Town win. 

2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Time to finish this. The crew could smell victory. They were edging closer and closer to securing the ship and protecting the Federation from the grim spectre of Borg invasion. But there was still one left. 

Sensors were finally brought back online, which gave the crew the opportunity to identify and subdue the last Borg drone. Fixing a transporter lock on their last victim, they beamed him out into space, but had they locked onto the right target? Yes!

:yas:

Thanks Nunya!

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Well played town.

Thanks Nunya for organising.

Goons need to get their act together.

Chicken dinner.

Was a lot easier than expected especially with all the townies being turncoats thought we'd be in trouble tbh 

Yes 😆 so predictable from the goons 🤣. Well done town. 
Prince killing me was annoying, but I did have 2 goons on my goon list 😁

Cheers Nunya 

Well played town. I thought we were doomed at the start, made worse by the assassin and losing the Cop so quickly. Brilliant play by Rudi - no saves, but had the Borg on the run.

Thanks for organising Nunya - a real different set up than normal that all worked out rather well in the end

I made a mess of the save. I was working and in a rush so i didnt even read the lynch or anything. 

who was turned? Please let it have been boof!

Thought I was getting a nice easy game as a townie and then the arseholes decided to kill me on night one and I actually had to make an effort :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I made a mess of the save. I was working and in a rush so i didnt even read the lynch or anything. 

Me

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

It was Shapes that was turned.

1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Thought I was getting a nice easy game as a townie and then the arseholes decided to kill me on night one and I actually had to make an effort :lol:

To be fair, Boof felt really bad about killing you on night one. Myself and Alim, not so much 😂

Well done town, particularly Dandy and Dunks, who were both a colossal pain in our arses.

Thanks for the game Nunya. Although I still think that Peaky got away with ghostly misbehaviour, not once but twice.

Town done well especially sunk, Dandy and Rudi. However you got all the decisions as well - town should have been punished for Prince interfering after he died, the non voting at the start and the wee jambo deciding he never had to post or vote at the end.  

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Town done well especially sunk, Dandy and Rudi. However you got all the decisions as well - town should have been punished for Prince interfering after he died, the non voting at the start and the wee jambo deciding he never had to post or vote at the end.  

Prince was your best player :lol:

Tenaciousdandy
22 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

To be fair, Boof felt really bad about killing you on night one. Myself and Alim, not so much 😂

Well done town, particularly Dandy and Dunks, who were both a colossal pain in our arses.

Thanks for the game Nunya. Although I still think that Peaky got away with ghostly misbehaviour, not once but twice.

I almost put you into the tie on day one but decided against it and went for a safe vote on rudi instead 

On 24/10/2021 at 16:42, iantjambo said:

BS aye…BS can’t.

Just a townie for what seems like an eternity now.

Vote Yvonne purely petty and retaliatory.

On 24/10/2021 at 17:26, AndyNic said:

Hmmm. Interesting considering you've been roled lately...

Knew you were roled after that faux pas! 

Good game guys and well done Town again. Next game I'll make sure I don't miss the day 1 deadline :facepalm:

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Apologies to the town for my inability to spot a goon! I have a dreadful voting record.

You were next on my goon list if boof had came back as townie 😂

Felt wee jambo was on his own with the way he was voting all over the shop 

Can’t escape the feeling that if I hadn’t voted Ian late on then edited it I would have probably gone through the game unnoticed. Dunks did you actually see the post or was that just a shot in the dark?

2 hours ago, Rudi Skacel said:

D'you want fries with that hat? :lol:

Let's see the summary then.

Who was what and did what when?

23 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Can’t escape the feeling that if I hadn’t voted Ian late on then edited it I would have probably gone through the game unnoticed. Dunks did you actually see the post or was that just a shot in the dark?

I had no idea what you posted - just used it as a reason to come down hard on you. I was pretty sure you didn't have a good role, so was happy to go for the lynch. I had convinced myself you were a townie, but that wouldn't have been a bad lynch at that stage. The chat went ...

image.png.5d864b3c2427a545db2cc8e87c37a1e0.png

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 hours ago, Nunya Business said:

Thanks for running the game, Nunya!

And thanks to Boof for being so obviously a wrong ‘un.

1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

Knew you were roled after that faux pas! 

Good game guys and well done Town again. Next game I'll make sure I don't miss the day 1 deadline :facepalm:

It was a genuine mistake. I honestly meant to type that I was a townie for the first time in what seemed like ages :lol:

Need to be more careful in the future.

Tenaciousdandy

Can't believe I forgot the cop was dead and said I was happy to be investigated 😂😂, altho I was getting all my paperwork and figures sorted at work at the time, So that's my excuse for my memory lapse 😂

Edited by Tenaciousdandy

Btw i just jumped on ian as he was the last person to post, thought id try and get a reaction, then thought id just start on boof aswell. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Btw i just jumped on ian as he was the last person to post, thought id try and get a reaction, then thought id just start on boof aswell. 

The only negative to Ians lynch was it made you look like a Mason and pointed straight at peaky with bs, but all worked out well in the end with a simple and straightforward town win 

Kalamazoo Jambo
5 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

The only negative to Ians lynch was it made you look like a Mason and pointed straight at peaky with bs, but all worked out well in the end with a simple and straightforward town win 

Made it look easy

:verysmug:

Rudi we thought you were itching to be lynched and therefore thought you were a townie looking to switch sides. That’s why we went for you last night in desperation 

Sorry I didn’t contribute much this game. Preoccupied in Montrose trying to catch fish and buying travel vaginas from the vending machine in the pub.

1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Sorry I didn’t contribute much this game. Preoccupied in Montrose trying to catch fish and buying travel vaginas from the vending machine in the pub.

You're contribution to the mason chat was legendary stuff Vlad. Totally useless in game terms obviously, but a great read.

Did you get a refund for your punctured sheep?

37 minutes ago, Dunks said:

You're contribution to the mason chat was legendary stuff Vlad. Totally useless in game terms obviously, but a great read.

Did you get a refund for your punctured sheep?

I possibly didn’t explain it correctly? I was very very drunk.

I originally wanted the inflatable vagina. When that went tits up I got my money back from the girl behind the bar. I then went back to buy the sheep and found the inflatable vagina in the dispenser. Winner!! 

I then went a bit mental chucking all the pound coins I had won out the puggy into the vending machine. Ended up 25 quid down with the inflatable vagina, a rubber knob and a vibrating butt plug to show for my efforts.

No sheep!!

The idea was.

Our digs had a grass roof. I was going to shimmy the dwarf up onto the roof and secure the inflatable sheep to the roof. Passers by would spot the sheep grazing on the grass roof thus making our drunken quest complete!