• scott herbertson

• Unknown user

Just now, Absolute Scenes said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 

you are spewing waaayheeeyyyy

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂sorry must have missed something 

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, pointon said:

Clearly a talented footballer but bar a few flicks here and there has not yet delivered 

Unbeaten since he came into the team mind you. Him and McKay have transformed our attacking options.

Very talented player but definitely played below his best today. Thought he would have been pulling out all of the stops to impress Gerrard.

Absolute Scenes
Just now, pointon said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂sorry must have missed something 

Still unbeaten, Robbie still proving you wrong, random thread to deflect away from you being shown up. 

I.E. you are spewing

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Unbeaten since he came into the team mind you. Him and McKay have transformed our attacking options.

Agree with regards McKay better player so far

I see this as a bonus. We've done great so far without him reaching expectations.

There is definitely more to come from him. When it does I suspect it will be well worth the wait. 

As I say, it's great to know Woodburn and one or two others have still to get up to speed. 

A great place to be!!

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Still unbeaten, Robbie still proving you wrong, random thread to deflect away from you being shown up. 

I.E. you are spewing

Robbie has proven me wrong 👍as far as deflection goes Woodburn is not really cutting it unless you represent him

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Have seen enough to know that he is a player, of course he hasn't hit form yet but I reckon he just needs a goal and will be flying.

Same as McKay, just needs to add a goal or two. Both have been really good though - intelligent, creative, skillful footballers.

I'd say he's been absolutely excellent so far.

However today I got the feeling he was desperate to shine and do well meaning he didn't relax and play naturally. Basically tried to hard meaning it just didn't flow for him today. Meh, it'll come!

We're in the rather nice position of having serious attacking strength in all areas of the pitch.

Opposition coaches have rightly targeted Ben as our best option. He's getting doubled up on and pressed constantly.

Rangers did a good job on all our players today for 60 minutes.

But...Wee Boab has players with big baws and rather good ability at his disposable now 🙂

Ben is a class act.

It was strange that he was called up for Wales when he signed and made a sub appearance..yet was completely left out this time around.

Byyy The Light

Didn’t have a great game today but he didn’t shy away from tracking back and doing his bit for the team.

I think days like today will show the likes of Beni and Woodburn what this league is all about and hopefully (in Woodburn’s case) it’s worth signing for a club like Hearts over a mid table championship team. It’s not the cake walk most down south think it is. 

12 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Have seen enough to know that he is a player, of course he hasn't hit form yet but I reckon he just needs a goal and will be flying.

This. 

20 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

McKay was decent today. 

Pasquale for King

He needs a goal and a bit of confidence, also players moving so he can find them, not exactly seen a lot of the ball especially today. 
He will come good I’m sure of that, harsh as it is to say it but once he gets used to the lower standard of player he’s playing with. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It was strange that he was called up for Wales when he signed and made a sub appearance..yet was completely left out this time around.

Indeed it was, who knows what hoes in these squads as Boyce isn’t being picked and Smith wasn’t on the bench for NI 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️? Oh and Stephen O’Donnel is still in the Scotland Squad. 

Don’t think he’s playing with enough intensity. Not overly influential in last two matches at Tynie. On the fringes too much. 

Best half for me was v Hibs. Marked difference in intensity from first half to 2nd. 

22 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

Do we really want to judge a player based on an away at the Bronx!

Lads a talent. Let’s enjoy him while we have him!

Sorry I just don't see it.  

It’s possible to both think he has shown quality as well as feel he’s not contributed enough. These opinions are not mutually exclusive. You can tell the guy has quality, but if we’re being entirely honest if his name wasn’t one we had heard of and if he wasn’t coming from Liverpool I suspect he wouldn’t be held in as high regard and his performances in a Hearts shirt to date would be criticised more than they currently are. Not saying he’s been bad or anything, but he’s not been above average either. But I’m okay with that, as if there’s more to come like there looks like there should be then I’m looking forward to it happening.

4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed it was, who knows what hoes in these squads as Boyce isn’t being picked and Smith wasn’t on the bench for NI 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️? Oh and Stephen O’Donnel is still in the Scotland Squad. 

Didn't they both ask not to be considered?

9 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Boyce asked not to be called up because of his new born

Pasquale for King
21 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Didn't they both ask not to be considered?

Boyce did a while ago, hasn’t been picked since. Smith went away with them as far as I know?

Yeah he has. 
https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/northern-ireland-boss-ian-baraclough-21697953

Edited by Pasquale for King

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Boyce did a while ago, hasn’t been picked since. Smith went away with them as far as I know?

It was in the papers this week

28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Boyce has asked not to be selected for the last 2 international squads because he doesn't want to leave his Mrs alone with a new born and Smith withdrew from the squad because he's had a couple niggling injuries and he thought it would be best to let his body rest this time round. 

Edited by CloustonHMFC

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Smithee said:

It was in the papers this week

Yeah I just edited it. 
Didn’t see anything about Smith. 
I don’t really read those rags tbh and hadn’t seen it mentioned on here. 

Just now, CloustonHMFC said:

Boyce has asked not to be selected for the last 2 international squads because he doesn't want to leave is Mrs alone with a new born and Smith withdrew from the squad because he's had a couple niggling injuries and he thought it would be best to let his body rest this time round. 

Boyce has asked not to be picked for the foreseeable future and Smith asked to be left out for Switzerland and Bulgaria

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Boyce has asked not to be selected for the last 2 international squads because he doesn't want to leave is Mrs alone with a new born and Smith withdrew from the squad because he's had a couple niggling injuries and he thought it would be best to let his body rest this time round. 

Cool thanks for the info 👍🏽👏🏾

While he hasn't scored and he had one 'off' game today; it's undeniable that he's a very intelligent player and creates pockets of space which give our other players some room to maneuver.

In my opinion, whether he scores or not even if he just keeps doing what he's doing and gives other's more goal scoring opportunities then he's a massive credit to the team.

Edited by Halliphax

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Must admit I expected him to rise to the occasion today more than he did.

I like the guy and I think he is part of the oil that keeps us moving but I am expecting big moments from him but we haven’t had any yet.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

The lad’s not played much football and has had some injuries, so I suspect he’s slowly getting back to match sharpness.  It’ll click soon, he’s a talent.  

Talented, playing well, just needs a goal.? all things said about Tony Watt during his time at Hearts.

Woodburn is a beautiful footballer though. I've no idea why it hasn't really clicked for him yet

We were at Ibrox playing the champions

Its hard for me to criticize  any player today when we returned with a draw and still unbeaten 

Lets be realistic, we are doing just grand

Just back up

Alls good, lets enjoy

FTH

SomethingAboutObua

Hes doing well and for someone thatseems maybe at 50-75% of his best hes still head and shoulders above many in the league, think he could do with a moment out the spotlight and give Gino a chance v Dundee though? 

Is it not part of the deal that Klopp insists he plays hence the problem with the delay in signing, the pressure on the guy to perform must be enormous just hope he can relax and let his skill do the talking 

1 hour ago, jamborich said:

Is it not part of the deal that Klopp insists he plays hence the problem with the delay in signing, the pressure on the guy to perform must be enormous just hope he can relax and let his skill do the talking 

Someone mentioned this in a Savage Q&A thread not long ago, that Liverpool wanted that but we came to an agreement

"We’ve got three loan players and Liverpool demand that we play Woodburn but we came to an agreement with them." -

2 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

And here it is. Have a go post . As sure as eggs are eggs there just has to be one

Most people can see he has something about him. The fact he has contributed little in the last few games is quite natural to question. He was part of our team that got over ran for the first 45 minutes.