Newcastle United

The Old Tolbooth

Has to be said the mags and isis United are possibly the most delusional set of supporters in England. They remind me of Aberdeen supporters up here. They me be the richest club in the world but in reality what big superstars are honestly going to rock up a sid James Park and the North East of England. I can just see this whole takeover becoming a mess and more disappoint. 

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malinga the Swinga

• Mikey1874

• Smithee

• Maroon Sailor

18 minutes ago, COACH 13 said:

Has to be said the mags and isis United are possibly the most delusional set of supporters in England. They remind me of Aberdeen supporters up here. They me be the richest club in the world but in reality what big superstars are honestly going to rock up a sid James Park and the North East of England. I can just see this whole takeover becoming a mess and more disappoint. 

Mackem?

Maroon Sailor
4 hours ago, COACH 13 said:

Spoken like a true Mackem 🤣

• 1 month later...
Mikey1874

I thought this would be to do with the Sports Direct advertising being taken down. (Discussed previously on the Derby County thread).