Humza Yousef oh dear oh dear

Ainsley Harriott

On 02/08/2021 at 23:30, the Hearts way said:

That nursery (Morningside) growing that teribble herbal product. 

Leave Morningside alone!

:greggy:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• sadj

• Savage Vince

Ainsley Harriott
On 03/08/2021 at 14:06, Governor Tarkin said:

In case anyone was in any doubt, here's a wee reminder of the character of the fellow that we're dealing with here.

michelle2.jpg

:muggy:

Is he an irish catholic Muslim? 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Is he an irish catholic Muslim? 

No, he's a ****.

Ron Burgundy

His wife didn't seem to mind racist text messages sent from the SNP councillor she was having an affair from whilst with her first husband.

27 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

His wife didn't seem to mind racist text messages sent from the SNP councillor she was having an affair from whilst with her first husband.

:oohmatron:

Governor Tarkin
28 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

:jjyay:

On 05/08/2021 at 11:46, Ron Burgundy said:

You watched too much This is England.

13 hours ago, tian447 said:

What the **** has happened in this thread?

It just confirms what Humza  has to deal with. 

Jeffros Furios
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Humza is a clown , you cannae actually like him ? 

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Db8cBDMW4AIEz2d.jpg

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That was nice of them to put his IQ n the back. 

tumblr_ph8000QLMt1ti8ieno1_500.jpg

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

Humza is a clown , you cannae actually like him ? 

He'll defend every SNP clown

Humza Yousaf Health Secretary made a statement yesterday on the review of the Scottish Government's early response to Covid which found its communications were confusing and inconsistent.

How did he have the time with the other important matters he has to deal with?

dobmisterdobster

I believe Humza is an authoritarian demagogue who is not fit to hold office.

However, do not use his race or religion to insult him. That's not ok and it detracts from legitimate criticism.

Unknown user
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

No you don't, you're not that dumb

Governor Tarkin
5 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

However, do not use his race or religion to insult him. That's not ok and it detracts from legitimate criticism.

Who's doing that?

7 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Totally agree. Cannot stand him, since Sturgeon took over, it seems to have emboldened his idiocy. Pre-Sturgeon, he seemed reasonable but the pursuit of the GRA and HCB have shown him up to be woefully out of his depth (zero legal training yet was justice secretary.. good to know we're not running a meritocracy.).

This recent episode with the nursery. smh. He's jumped the gun and opened himself up to being sued. Again, you'd think a former justice secretary would recognise that as a risk and allow the investigation to take its course before running off half cocked to the media. 

I am so demoralised with the current SNP. The whole thing with Salmond stunk to high heaven, Sturgeon has clearly more of a focus on identity politics than independence and then you've got folk rising far above their skillset based entirely on their ability to cosy up to Sturgeons circle. Yousef was never qualified to be justice secretary or health sec for that matter. Likewise benching Joanna Cherry QC for Ann McLaughlin who as I understand it is a failed drama student pretty much sums up how utterly rudderless they are currently. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Totally agree. Cannot stand him, since Sturgeon took over, it seems to have emboldened his idiocy. Pre-Sturgeon, he seemed reasonable but the pursuit of the GRA and HCB have shown him up to be woefully out of his depth (zero legal training yet was justice secretary.. good to know we're not running a meritocracy.).

This recent episode with the nursery. smh. He's jumped the gun and opened himself up to being sued. Again, you'd think a former justice secretary would recognise that as a risk and allow the investigation to take its course before running off half cocked to the media. 

I am so demoralised with the current SNP. The whole thing with Salmond stunk to high heaven, Sturgeon has clearly more of a focus on identity politics than independence and then you've got folk rising far above their skillset based entirely on their ability to cosy up to Sturgeons circle. Yousef was never qualified to be justice secretary or health sec for that matter. Likewise benching Joanna Cherry QC for Ann McLaughlin who as I understand it is a failed drama student pretty much sums up how utterly rudderless they are currently. 

Can't agree with you there. Her only focus is freeedummmm! Hence the reason everything else is a shit show. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, OTT said:

Very good posting . Sums the snp up currently . Joanna Cherry has been treated disgracefully mainly due to her trans views , whereas NS is not listening about the concerns from women about this issue but just trying to score political points and be “ right on “ 

6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Can't agree with you there. Her only focus is freeedummmm! Hence the reason everything else is a shit show. 

Its kind of funny, among the nationalists (myself included) she's being criticised for not being aggressive enough and too gradualist - several mandates, lots of broken promises and  the 'not being taken out of europe against our will' despite being taken out of europe against our will. Yet, Unionists think her sole focus remains Indy. I wish it was her sole focus... tbh I'm starting to wonder if its become nothing other than a carrot since they've clocked 50% of the population will vote for them in the fleeting hope we might actually achieve Independence. 

Andy Wightman recently posted a lengthy blog post highlighting his reasons for leaving the greens - tldr, too much party politics and putting this gender identity pish ahead of green values/ cowing to the aggression from the TRA lobby. I think similarly the SNP have fallen down the trans rabbit hole and indy has taken a backseat to it. - It actually begs the question of being handed a golden ticket as far as getting a 2nd referendum sorted - incompetent widely despised prime minister coupled with Brexit, and rather than capitalise on it, she's decided to split the movement with this trans stuff. Its insane. 

5 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Very good posting . Sums the snp up currently . Joanna Cherry has been treated disgracefully mainly due to her trans views , whereas NS is not listening about the concerns from women about this issue but just trying to score political points and be “ right on “ 

Its disgusting. Joanna Cherry has been subject to constant assaults on her character which went totally uncondemned by the party leadership culminating in a rape threat which led to a conviction - which still hasn't resulted in any public condemnation from Sturgeon/Blackford et al. 

Absolutely vile. 

JudyJudyJudy
16 minutes ago, OTT said:

Its disgusting. Joanna Cherry has been subject to constant assaults on her character which went totally uncondemned by the party leadership culminating in a rape threat which led to a conviction - which still hasn't resulted in any public condemnation from Sturgeon/Blackford et al. 

Absolutely vile. 

Agreed . She’s my local mp and I’ve 

Met her a few times . Seems sincere and committed . Unfortunately she’s getting thrown under a bus due to her fighting , quite rightly for women’s sex based rights . Sturgeon is backing the wrong horse with trans self identification and will come a cropper with it . As you said it’s appalling the lack of comdenation threats to Joannes safety are truly disgusting. Sturgeon clearly sees Joanne as a threat . She is ! 

22 minutes ago, Deke Thornton said:

Humza launching legal action. Guess who his lawyer is? You got it - torn faced ambulance-chasing Anwar.

Just been reading about his demands to drop the legal action 

He really is unbelievable 

So I take it he hasn't followed the correct complaints procedure through DCC to investigate,nor is he willing to wait and see the conclusion the care inspectorate come to? 

His legal action smacks of desperation in a bid to force the nursery to admit something they may not even be guilty of. 

The guy is an unbelievable embarrassment to the Scottish Gov. 

38 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

nor is he willing to wait and see the conclusion the care inspectorate come to? 

He could be told to bolt from the courts and follow the correct pathway.