Humza Yousef oh dear oh dear

Ainsley Harriott

jack D and coke
44 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

I have always found it beneficial to discriminate against arseholes. 

And Humza is a bigger arse than ten bums. 
How he’s not been emptied I’ve no idea. 
A walking disaster for the SNP. 

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Governor Tarkin

• sadj

• Savage Vince

the Hearts way

Is then when it gets a ban or warning points, again. 

Just for speaking my mind?

If that's the case 

Up yer dokes.  Mods. 

See ya,  wouldn't want to be yah.

You cannot take a joke(s)Too far up yer own dokes 

the Hearts way

Probably at 51, older than most but , please get an effing grip and chill out a bit.

Being following Heart of Midlothian football club,  since the day *literally*

I was born.

A bit respect goes a long way but simply because you moderator's do a Forum. 

Doesn't make you,  from stopping myself from speaking my mind.

Bare that in the future. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Remember the case of the bakers who wouldn't bake a gay celebration cake? I'm 99% certain that they tried to make that case that they should be able to choose which customers they do and don't serve but they were done for discrimination.

Likely to be the same story here.

I think they won their case eventually . Couple arse holes really . Imagine running a business and turning away business due to some fantasy stories in a book . Muppets 

55 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

And Humza is a bigger arse than ten bums. 
How he’s not been emptied I’ve no idea. 
A walking disaster for the SNP. 

Him and a few others really 😎

chuck berrys hairline

Ofcourse there was no place for the second application after the first got accepted 😂 shouldve sent the asian one in first, doh!

Edited by chuck berrys hairline
sp

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Remember the case of the bakers who wouldn't bake a gay celebration cake? I'm 99% certain that they tried to make that case that they should be able to choose which customers they do and don't serve but they were done for discrimination.

Likely to be the same story here.

They eventually won because apparently being a hateful intolerant prick is fine if it's your religion to be so.

John Findlay
1 hour ago, Cade said:

They eventually won because apparently being a hateful intolerant prick is fine if it's your religion to be so.

Bit like the intolerance in this post.

John Findlay
3 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I think they won their case eventually . Couple arse holes really . Imagine running a business and turning away business due to some fantasy stories in a book . Muppets 

Him and a few others really 😎

They have as much right to their beliefs as you have to have yours.

He's up there as one of the most dangerous politicians. God help us if he ever gets to be FM. Sturgeon is bad enough but he will take it to another level. 

Blatantly diverting attention away from the story of drug deaths. The SNP spin doctors earning their money this week. A more corrupt party I have yet to see. 

JudyJudyJudy
7 hours ago, Cade said:

Exactly . Religion eh ! 

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Bit like the intolerance in this post.

😂

6 hours ago, John Findlay said:

They have as much right to their beliefs as you have to have yours.

Who said they didn’t ? And I the right to call them a couple of arseholes for their beliefs 

JudyJudyJudy
34 minutes ago, PapaShango said:

He's up there as one of the most dangerous politicians. God help us if he ever gets to be FM. Sturgeon is bad enough but he will take it to another level. 

Blatantly diverting attention away from the story of drug deaths. The SNP spin doctors earning their money this week. A more corrupt party I have yet to see. 

Exactly . It’s so transparent and it’s worked . He isn’t just dangerous he’s worse than that , he’s stupid . 

John Findlay
21 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Exactly . Religion eh ! 

😂

Who said they didn’t ? And I the right to call them a couple of arseholes for their beliefs 

But by doing so. You bring yourself down to their level imho.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, John Findlay said:

But by doing so. You bring yourself down to their level imho.

No im Not . I would bake a cake for them if them wanted one , even if I didn’t agree with their sexual orientation . That’s the difference .

Governor Tarkin
48 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

No im Not . I would bake a cake for them if them wanted one , even if I didn’t agree with their sexual orientation . That’s the difference .

But would you bake them a cake shaped like God firing lightning bolts at a gay couple? 

:interehjrling:

Every day this despicable little torag remains a poster boy for the SNP the more relaxed 'No' voters can be.  

I get the feeling however that if he were to get 'emptied' from a seat of power within he would only go down the 'victim' route..

Dangerous dangerous individual.

His anti white speech should have seen him by his own legislation get cuffed.

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Every day this despicable little torag remains a poster boy for the SNP the more relaxed 'No' voters can be.  

I get the feeling however that if he were to get 'emptied' from a seat of power within he would only go down the 'victim' route..

Dangerous dangerous individual.

His anti white speech should have seen him by his own legislation get cuffed.

That really ripped my jimmys that.
He’s apparently not liked by his own either. I’ve seen reports of him being really disliked at his own mosque. 
Its Twitter I suppose but he does come across an utter *****. I haven’t ever heard anyone speak highly of this guy tbh. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

But would you bake them a cake shaped like God firing lightning bolts at a gay couple? 

:interehjrling:

I’m sure the gat couple probably wanted a Rainbow flag motif or some such thing on their cake and not a motif of a large big black d***o ! The bakers were couple horrible ^^^^s and thick ones at that 

Just now, jack D and coke said:

That really ripped my jimmys that.
He’s apparently not liked by his own either. I’ve seen reports of him being really disliked at his own mosque. 
Its Twitter I suppose but he does come across an utter *****. I haven’t ever heard anyone speak highly of this guy tbh. 

There is no other way to take 'that speech' than to read between the lines.  He thinks Scotland is 'too white'.  

If I stood in public and read his speech word for word but replaced the word "white" with the word "black" or "brown" then I would very much and quite rightly be called a racist.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m sure the gat couple probably wanted a Rainbow flag motif or some such thing on their cake and not a motif of a large big black d***o ! The bakers were couple horrible ^^^^s and thick ones at that 

I've seen plenty of large black dildo movies and none of them have involved gay men, so I'm not sure of their relevance in this case.

And I will add also that after 'that speech' he came out smelling of roses as the focus was turned on to him receiving so called racist abuse for it.  

The guy is completely untouchable.

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I've seen plenty of large black dildo movies and none of them have involved gay men, so I'm not sure of their relevance in this case.

GT, I sent you that in private!

Whether or not the owners of the nursery did discriminate, Youssef has acted like a spoilt child here giving it the, "do you know who I am" vibe.

Instead of phoning the nursery that he so desperately seemed to want his kid to go to and, asking for a face to face meeting to discuss the issue like an adult, he's went out of his way looking for a problem, played the race card and went running to the papers. 

Is he going to stick his kid there now that he has created a race shitstorm? I doubt it. 

So clearly he never had any intention of resolving the issue anyway. 

The guys acted like a complete and utter *****, not for the first time either. He's a ****ing embarrassment. Get over yourself mate. 

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Think they won because they actually have Freedom of Speech in US, unlike here.

Edited by hughesie27

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Well you clearly watch very different large black d**** films from me ! 

JudyJudyJudy
32 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Whether or not the owners of the nursery did discriminate, Youssef has acted like a spoilt child here giving it the, "do you know who I am" vibe.

Instead of phoning the nursery that he so desperately seemed to want his kid to go to and, asking for a face to face meeting to discuss the issue like an adult, he's went out of his way looking for a problem, played the race card and went running to the papers. 

Is he going to stick his kid there now that he has created a race shitstorm? I doubt it. 

The guys acted like a complete and utter *****, not for the first time either. He's a ****ing embarrassment. Get over yourself mate. 

Summed it up perfectly 

33 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Whether or not the owners did discriminate...he's played the race card. 

Aye, how dare he. 

22 hours ago, Mysterion said:

I don't think the ethnicity of the owners are necessarily relevant since the evidence appears to be that some applications to join the nursery were more successful than others*

Purely tongue in cheek but is the spokesman's comment not just a variation of "i'm not a racist but..."

*where others happened to be ethnic sounding names.

22 hours ago, jonesy said:

South-east and East Asians are the most racist people I've worked with/for and societies I've lived in/worked in.

There is a certain amount of racism or xenophobia everywhere to categorise it as white v non-white is very , very blinkered. Iv had guys at work who have refused to work with people from certain countries or who have had shocking attitudes similar to what you mention Jonesy. Iv had plenty of Africans work for me who refuse to work with Asians as they have viewed them as inferior. Its a problem in culture worldwide and hopefully as we move forward the world will become more integrated and these attitudes will slowly disappear.

Inclusive is a word that ****s me off. Aye we are inclusive look we have different race or countries kids here. Its a word that people jyst use to sound good its not actions 

33 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

🤣🤣🤣 Kin Ell

Governor Tarkin
40 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Clearly. 

Just now, jonesy said:

I sadly doubt it, TBH. The proportion of people who live in mixed-race communities around the world must be a tiny fraction compared to those who see nothing but people similar to themselves on a daily basis. Not that the latter is a bad thing, but it is unlikely to open up understanding between cultures. And even when folk do move to other countries, the proportion that integrate versus create their own 'communities' must also be small. There may be more that unites us than divides us as humans, but the stuff that divides us is still pretty important.

Well that annihilated my wants n hopes. Im away to sit in a corner n cry. I spent a lot of my time growing up in the North East but at that point there was still a huge white culture. Very few non whites that were not the local chinese restaurant owners n staff. When I first signed for a footie club there was only white lads there. We played a friendly in Leicester and when we got off the train in Leicester it was eye opening to many of us. Yet when I was on trial at another team outwith the UK there was a tremendous mix of race and culture. I think even now that is somewhat lacking not in numbers but in peoples thought processes here. It may take a long long time but it will become more integrated I believe certainly in first world countries. Just not in a time you or I will see. 

When most of us walk round a supermarket or most of us walk in our local community our brains never think oh they are white , they are Asian , they are Black , they are Purple. It doesn’t even register. That I think is a good start as twenty five years ago that statement just wouldn’t be true.

It is on us all to be accepting. One thing that gets lost is if the a person is a prick they are a prick no matter race or nationality. When that happens the race or xenaphobia card has to not be played to defend. I think that will take time again though as there is such a push to integrate that it gets lost. The case involved here could be either the owners being Asian and being racist or Hamza being a dick because hes a dick. By giving it coverage though it benefits neither imo. 

The comment from the nursery if in context is just as bad - we aint racist our owners are Asian. 🙈🙈

56 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Was it not Northern Ireland? There was a case here of a bed and breakfast owner taken to court as he wouldn’t accept gay couples. 
He wasn’t religious, he just didn’t want gay people in his property.

21 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Whether or not the owners did discriminate...he's played the race card. 

Aye, how dare he. 

🤦🏻

He doesn’t know that though, does he?

It could have been because he was a politician and they don't like him, it could be because they wanted a fair ratio of boys and girls, it could have been for any reason. It's a private nursery, they can accept who they want and as they've explained, they have people there from all different ethnicities and backgrounds. 

He's just decided to kick up a stink on race on a whim. 

He's went looking for a problem which may not have existed because he didn't get his way, but congratulations to him for creating one instead of acting like an adult by either asking for a meeting or, accepting the decision like a normal person and moving on. 

The guys a joke. No normal person acts like that. 

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣🤣🤣 Kin Ell

😂😎

Edited by JamesM48

Jeffros Furios
21 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Clearly. 

Chicks with dicks ?

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

I was referring to the case in Northern Ireland.

Religious bigotry is apparently a good enough excuse to get around hate speech and discrimination laws.

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

Chicks with dicks ?

There is no such thing as “chicks with dicks “ sorry to burst your bubble . This expression is used by those internalised homophobes who can’t actually deal with their attraction to men but dress it up ( pardon the pun) with these kind of pathetic  expressions . It Makes them feel less guilty about sleeping with a biological  male . They also get the bonus of still pretending / delusional about being “ straight “ in other words cowards really . Here ended the lesson 

Governor Tarkin
9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

There is no such thing as “chicks with dicks “ sorry to burst your bubble . This expression is used by those internalised homophobes who can’t actually deal with their attraction to men but dress it up ( pardon the pun) with these kind of pathetic  expressions . It Makes them feel less guilty about sleeping with a biological  male . They also get the bonus of still pretending / delusional about being “ straight “ in other words cowards really . Here ended the lesson 

I've spent a bit of time in south east Asia, and can confirm that there is indeed such a thing as chicks with dicks.

What gives you the impression that you are the authority on such labels?

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

I've spent a bit of time in south east Asia, and can confirm that there is indeed such a thing as chicks with dicks.

What gives you the impression that you are the authority on such labels?

Delusional ! 

Governor Tarkin
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Delusional ! 

Don't beat yourself up. We all have our foibles.

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Nothing beats first hand experience. I've had to do my research with online documentaries.

Some of those experiences would require both first and second hands, jonesy.

Sobering.

4 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

James suffers from wee knob syndrome. 

You're flirting again.

34 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Without trying to get too far off topic. My mate is trans and she identifies as a “chick with a dick” She sees no stigma with it nor is she non progressive in her views. That doesnt fit with your position on the subject so can you clarify?

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Don't beat yourself up. We all have our foibles.

Im Sorry but I don’t need a biological male to have the outward appearance of femininity for me to find them attractive . Like I said most of those guys who are attracted to “ chicks with dicks “ have an issue with their sexuality , no matter how they dress it it’s gay sex . Sorry to burst anyone’s bubble . My friend is a trans escort in London and she would never describe herself as a “ Chick with a dick “ shes  “ trans “ . She has told me of her many exploits with her clients who identify as “ straight “ but seem to enjoy activities usually associated with gay sex !  ( and yes We know we can’t just compartmentalise activities in bed as “gay “ or straight nowadays but let’s just say they play the “ right receiver role 😎)  They are also mostly married or have gfs so cheats too . Tragic characters really with no moral compass . However she is making a fortune so good on her . 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Without trying to get too far off topic. My mate is trans and she identifies as a “chick with a dick” She sees no stigma with it nor is she non progressive in her views. That doesnt fit with your position on the subject so can you clarify?

See my comment to GT 

JudyJudyJudy
28 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

James suffers from wee knob syndrome. 

Oooooo come on sorry that the size disappointed you!  Greedy ! 

Governor Tarkin
26 minutes ago, sadj said:

Your friend must be wrong, sadj. 

james on Kickback has decided.

16 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Im Sorry but I don’t need a biological male to have the outward appearance of femininity for me to find them attractive .

Good for you, james.

18 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

My friend is a trans escort in London and she would never describe herself as a “ Chick with a dick “ shes  “ trans “ .

Good for her, james, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and call a spade a spade.

If she's a she, then she qualifies in 1920's African-American parlance as a chick.

And if she has a dick... well. 🤷‍♂️