Police and Double Red Lines?

S.N.T.H.

What's the craic with Police and double red lines? In the occasion which i seen today, the two bobbies were popping into a Caf? in Corstorphine.

Pretty sure that it's not on, TBH. It ****es me off no end when all of us are charged ?60 for the same offence. It's not even the fact it's prohibited, it's more the principle. Show's a complete lack of respect for every other 'civilian' who abides by the law.

coppercrutch

If you see it again take a few pics on your phone. Try and do it subtlely coz those guys can be cocks !!

Then go in to the Cafe yourself. Have a peek at their numbers on their shoulders (IIRC)

Send the details to their superior. Nothing may happen. On the other hand they may get in the ****. :)

Destruction Derby
Get a life

Thats a bit harsh IMHO,

I have been fined before while jumping into the shop and then bookies for parking on double yellows for 10 mins so only fair these tw@s get caught aswell,

Good luck S.N.T.H

:)

Ha, i'm not going to take it any further, obviously, but it's still quite poor form.

The amount of people that are given Fixed Penalties for the same offence is disgusting.

Patrick Bateman

psychorz3.jpg

Watching peepil is fun.

Archived