Cade

Coca-Cola shares lost about £4billion in value after that stunt.

Not saying the two things are related.

Just sayin'.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• milky_26

• Maroon Sailor

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rogue Daddy

Apologies if already posted... but did anyone else hear the commentator state that the Spanish referee was doing a great job (France v Germany game), just unfortunate to be from Madrid and therefor will never take charge of a top Spanish game (obviously referring to Real Madrid). Can you imagine a non-weegie ref in Scotland, not allowed to ref an uglies game?

1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Apologies if already posted... but did anyone else hear the commentator state that the Spanish referee was doing a great job (France v Germany game), just unfortunate to be from Madrid and therefor will never take charge of a top Spanish game (obviously referring to Real Madrid). Can you imagine a non-weegie ref in Scotland, not allowed to ref an uglies game?

We'd have nobody left to officiate any games at all.

Rogue Daddy
27 minutes ago, Cade said:

We'd have nobody left to officiate any games at all.

Haha, exactly!

Malinga the Swinga

Disappointing to see those Welsh ***** sneak a victory. Hopefully they'll get gubbed in first knock out round or we will never hear the end of it.

Most arrogant sporting nation in any sport, yet they have won **** all in anything.

Would also be nice to see Savage shut his mouth for 5 minutes. I despise Wales and the Welsh.

2 hours ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I noticed that as well.  

TyphoonJambo
58 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Disappointing to see those Welsh ***** sneak a victory. Hopefully they'll get gubbed in first knock out round or we will never hear the end of it.

Most arrogant sporting nation in any sport, yet they have won **** all in anything.

Would also be nice to see Savage shut his mouth for 5 minutes. I despise Wales and the Welsh.

Don't know. I lived near Cardiff and have visited many times for rugby. I've always found them very emm, "accommodating " shall we say?