Top Posters In This Topic

• Gershwin

• Chester™

• JamboInSouthsea

• alwaysthereinspirit

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yas!.gif

SSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :jjyay:

4-3

:muggy:

You ***** better not win.

JamboInSouthsea

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

In ya face Tampax

:)

JamboInSouthsea

Aye. I'll have the Homer Simpson court glasses on I think.

20121130-135553.jpg

:lol:

Ducks a goal up...can't be bothered watching it tho'

:lol:

Ducks a goal up...can't be bothered watching it tho'

Im watching. I thought odds of Evens were too good to turn down TBH.

Are there any decent sites to download the playoff games? I'm looking for an alternative to having to stay up until very late watching the games live. I found a forum that uploads them but without paying for the host sites, it takes hours to download them.

If I can't find anything better then I might subscribe to Premier Sports for a couple of months.

Are there any decent sites to download the playoff games? I'm looking for an alternative to having to stay up until very late watching the games live. I found a forum that uploads them but without paying for the host sites, it takes hours to download them.

If I can't find anything better then I might subscribe to Premier Sports for a couple of months.

I use GCL live which is pretty decent. I think it's about $25 for the playoffs and you can watch literally any game you want.

JamboInSouthsea

I use GCL live which is pretty decent. I think it's about $25 for the playoffs and you can watch literally any game you want.

Good shout as you can watch the games days after too which is what Stanley was after without the late nights.

Some good games on tonight so will be tuning in at some point.

I'll be watching the Huns - Philly Fifers and if I'm still awake, the Avs vs Wild.

I'm hoping my boy, Rick Nash ( :wub: ), can do the biz tonight.

As an aside from the playoffs:

Some possible hockey reading - I'm halfway through 'Fighting the Good Fight' by THN's Adam Proteau. Decent enough about how 'violence is killing hockey', though he manages to contradict himself a fair bit.

I've also bought 'The Instigator - How Gary Bettman Remade the NHL and Changed the Game Forever'. Looks decent and I picked up for a couple of quid off Amazon.

Podcast - Marek vs Wyshynski. Decent enough listen. Can be quite good when they ramble away.:lol:

Anyone else have hockey podcasts they listen to? Looking for some others.

Konrad von Carstein

I stayed up for the Triple OT last night and the OT in the Avs - Wild game. Got to bed around half 6. :lol:

Working nightshift and having my bodyclock in that shape, helps immensely during this time of the year!

Anyone see Quenneville's hissy fit last night?

http://www.youtube.c...v9BRJpl6-k#t=16

:rofl: :rofl:

Post reported :sick: :indian_chief: :lol:

As an aside from the playoffs:

Some possible hockey reading - I'm halfway through 'Fighting the Good Fight' by THN's Adam Proteau. Decent enough about how 'violence is killing hockey', though he manages to contradict himself a fair bit.

I've also bought 'The Instigator - How Gary Bettman Remade the NHL and Changed the Game Forever'. Looks decent and I picked up for a couple of quid off Amazon.

Podcast - Marek vs Wyshynski. Decent enough listen. Can be quite good when they ramble away. :lol:

Anyone else have hockey podcasts they listen to? Looking for some others.

Nah, don't listen to any podcasts at all!

JamboInSouthsea

Just got in, good arf?

Just discovered that one of the locals in the boozer used to play in goal for Chelmsford, Streatham and Wight Raiders years ago...knew Murray Hansen and the Hand bros...nice guy

Just got in, good arf?

Just discovered that one of the locals in the boozer used to play in goal for Chelmsford, Streatham and Wight Raiders years ago...knew Murray Hansen and the Hand bros...nice guy

Ha, good stuff. What was his name?

1st period was fairly even, Gionta had a decent chance 1on1.

JamboInSouthsea

His name is Meyrick...er cant rememebr his surname as it's quite an obscure old english name

JamboInSouthsea

What a GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • Maple Leaf pinned this topic