Hobos v Arabs

maroonlegions

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

What a depressing post, but since it comes from one of the most depressing posters on here, it's no surprise. 

Just think how excited you will be watching final, hoping Hibs win, just so you can dredge up more pish facts to kick us with. 

3 Cup wins in 25 years, which as it stands, is 2 more than Hibs. Even if they win it, and I hope they dont, they'll be behind us. 

Still, that won't concern you as you continue to look for ways to be positive on Hibs. 

You need to distinguish being positive about Hibs and being passed off with my team.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

• neilnunb

• Arthur Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Absolute Scenes

I hope neilson was watching. Never a better chance to have a go at this cup and he utterly shat it against cow wannkers

Francis Albert
Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

What does that even mean? Brora got one win, which in the long run, has done them **** all good. No promotion, no place in play off final even, and out cup next round. 

Your post is utter pish. 

By far the best result in their history? And one of the best if not the best of any club at their level. 

Robbo-Jambo
26 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

No, that's not right. The cup draw is done by numbers, which are based on alphabetical order. We wouldn't have had the same number as Stranraer.

Aye of course. 

Just ignore me 🙄

Arthur Morgan
6 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Fully expect St Midden to win tomorrow and then Hibs to win the cup, already resigned myself to it. Hoping St Johnstone can do it but the rub of the green Hibs have had this cup run suggests it's all but theirs. 

Woah, be careful predicting that, you'll be accused of being pure reekin! 🤣

Robbo-Jambo
25 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

All I can say is thank Christ they won't have any fans there or parades afterwards. 

The fact they will finish third and probably win the cup will also give them funds to attract players. 

This pisses me off. 

The fact that they voted to demote us pisses me off to this day. 

:fth:

If they do win it that's twice they wil have not been able to celebrate round the pitch or next day parades etc. 

Wee shame for the tramps 🤣🤣

Auldbenches

I just hope that st johnstone have the players to cover for the ones out with covid.  A full fermers squad will beat hibs.  

****ing sick that they are in another final where they stand a chance.

Our board better get their finger out and quickly turn things around.  

Hate this period in our history.  

Randy Marsh
7 minutes ago, One five said:

I’m absolutely sick 🤮

What will be will be.  If they do win it then Hearts need to use it as extra motivation to get our shit together next season and put them back in their box. 

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You need to distinguish being positive about Hibs and being passed off with my team.

I think you do. 

jamboman9
12 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

What will be will be.  If they do win it then Hearts need to use it as extra motivation to get our shit together next season and put them back in their box. 

Motivation?

Neilson is manager.🤷

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I hope neilson was watching. Never a better chance to have a go at this cup and he utterly shat it against cow wannkers

Our best chance was just having to  score 2 pk's in the final v Celtic or when 1-0 up with 30 to play in the final before that. 

Getting knocked out with 4 rounds to go is really not the best chance to win it no matter how much you want to twist it. 

Also pretty sure you're a poster that has said well struggle on promotion and aren't very good - so again, **** knows how that makes this cup a" never a better chance to win " type one in your mind. 

At least show a bit of consistency when having a pop at the Bobmeister. 

Ex member of the SaS

If the loan of big Zlamal stops the hobbos from winning the cup then I am all for it.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, ramrod said:

I wouldn't fancy Hibs against either St Johnstone or St Mirren in the final tbh  

It's a bit 50/50.

The chance of hibs tears and ****ing it up is as high as them winning it. 

We need to get our own house in order before we slag Hibs - let's hope they lose in final but losing to bloody Alloa and Brora when both finals didn't have the Old Firm is a ****ing disgrace and not new to Neilson 🙄 losing to the Maltese Waiters was another 

Yep I would make both games 50/50 Dundee Utd were far and away the weakest of the 4 teams in the semi final.

Both games will be tough for Hibs , all 3 teams left in the cup will fancy their chances big time 

1 hour ago, Italian Lambretta said:

The price for supporting the GFA against us last season. They are now getting their reward

Correct mate.

Arthur Morgan
16 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

I don't want Hibs to win the cup, but if they do its got nothing to do with Hearts.

Yeah this time, certainly not. 

part_time_jambo

Congratulations to Hibs, showing us how it should be done. But we achieved the "target" of promotion. 

part_time_jambo
28 minutes ago, rory78 said:

We need to get our own house in order before we slag Hibs - let's hope they lose in final but losing to bloody Alloa and Brora when both finals didn't have the Old Firm is a ****ing disgrace and not new to Neilson 🙄 losing to the Maltese Waiters was another 

Exactly. Massive underachievment in a season when we could have got some proper silverware.

Auldbenches
50 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Like we used last summer's shenanigans to inspire us this season? 

4 minutes ago, part_time_jambo said:

Exactly. Massive underachievment in a season when we could have got some proper silverware.

Yet Neilson and Budge are more than happy that we met our target for the season

50 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

The thought of them winning the cup again just makes me feel ill, this stage in the cup last year we were buzzing! What a f****g difference a year makes 🤮roll on next season and as your rightly said put them back in there box FTH 

Let Hibs worry about their own targets for this season. We have already smashed ours anyway. 

Why is God punishing me?  What did I do to deserve this?

Hibs and Sturgeon all over the news.  The Peoples Democratic Republic of Scotland and hibs winning the cup both take a major step forwards.

My worst nightmares.

Can't blame Neilson for the former but 100% blame him for the latter.  We should have been there to stop them.

Absolute Scenes
42 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Our best chance was just having to  score 2 pk's in the final v Celtic or when 1-0 up with 30 to play in the final before that. 

Getting knocked out with 4 rounds to go is really not the best chance to win it no matter how much you want to twist it. 

Also pretty sure you're a poster that has said well struggle on promotion and aren't very good - so again, **** knows how that makes this cup a" never a better chance to win " type one in your mind. 

At least show a bit of consistency when having a pop at the Bobmeister. 

I am very much a positive supporter and it wasn’t me who said we’d struggle on promotion, but I’m really frustrated that we didn’t get the chance to have a real go when both Celtic and Rangers were gone before the semis, a rarity. That comes down to a manger unable to motivate a full time professional football team against non league opposition 

7 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Why is God punishing me?  What did I do to deserve this?

Hibs and Sturgeon all over the news.  The Peoples Democratic Republic of Scotland and hibs winning the cup both take a major step forwards.

My worst nightmares.

Can't blame Neilson for the former but 100% blame him for the latter.  We should have been there to stop them.

Abso-feckin-lutely 

53 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

If the loan of big Zlamal stops the hobbos from winning the cup then I am all for it.

I'd rather we lent them Gordon.

3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Abso-feckin-lutely 

Wtf is he gibbering about ???

Edited by ramrod

1 hour ago, SomethingAboutObua said:

Christ, come on St Johnstone please. 

I think they shot their bolt against rangers. But pray I'm wrong. 

Arthur Morgan
5 minutes ago, Yoda said:

I'd rather we lent them Gordon.

That's what I said on another thread, no reason why we shouldn't have.

52 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

I don't want Hibs to win the cup, but if they do its got nothing to do with Hearts.

As we were pumped out to a non league club b4 Hibs came into competition. Neilson will have played his part again. Hopefully it does not come to that.

Jamhammer
53 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

Where I am. Waited 16 years for my first trophy and have had another 2 since.  I know guys who waited 40.

**** Hibs

been here before

Hibs could win the cup 100-0.

Or they could Hibsit in the last minute.

Either way I couldnt give a **** as it has no bearing on my life. I struggle to understand how some folk on this thread even manage to survive getting out their bed of a morning.

58 minutes ago, spacerjoe said:

This.   👍

Randy Marsh
27 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Like we used last summer's shenanigans to inspire us this season? 

I'm hoping Budge will be away by the start of next season.  A proper football person in charge would remove this soft as shit attitude that comes from the top. 👍

Wee Mikey
22 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I am very much a positive supporter and it wasn’t me who said we’d struggle on promotion, but I’m really frustrated that we didn’t get the chance to have a real go when both Celtic and Rangers were gone before the semis, a rarity. That comes down to a manger unable to motivate a full time professional football team against non league opposition 

☝That's a concise and rational view. No need for histrionics, nor for name-calling. Even having been demoted, we still had enough resources at our disposal to have easily been in the mix at this stage. Celtic were (are) imploding, and Rangers unfathomably blew it. Having a few key players absent on international duties was, of course, a factor; but, to be honest, no matter who we played on the pitch v Brora we should've seen them off. There was something rotten in the state of Tynecastle at that point and, hopefully, it is being dealt with. Having said that, it is likely to be a very, very long time before both of the 'Glasgow Institutions' are absent at this stage in any cup competition. We missed out big-time.

Just have to hope that 'Oor Bobby' does the business as an on-loan 'keeper and becomes a Hearts Legend by proxy. Stranger things have happened.

I live in hope more than expectation!

1 hour ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Woah, be careful predicting that, you'll be accused of being pure reekin! 🤣

😆

What a ridiculous comment that was, made to yourself this afternoon!

21 minutes ago, been here before said:

Either way I couldnt give a **** as it has no bearing on my life. I struggle to understand how some folk on this thread even manage to survive getting out their bed of a morning.

Some probably don’t get out of their bed in the morning.  

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Some probably don’t get out of their bed in the morning.  

You can do that with impunity when yer retired. 🤭

Malinga the Swinga
33 minutes ago, Gambo said:

As we were pumped out to a non league club b4 Hibs came into competition. Neilson will have played his part again. Hopefully it does not come to that.

Are you ****ing simple. Hibs being in final has **** all to do with Hearts

Just grow up. 

Nookie Bear
30 minutes ago, been here before said:

You do seem to get rather uptight about Hearts fans on here though 🤷‍♂️

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, part_time_jambo said:

Congratulations to Hibs, showing us how it should be done. But we achieved the "target" of promotion. 

Think your name should be full-time Hibby. The stench of vermin is so strong

been here before
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You do seem to get rather uptight about Hearts fans on here though 🤷‍♂️

You can only work with the material available 🤷‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Are you ****ing simple. Hibs being in final has **** all to do with Hearts

Just grow up. 

I can confidently assure you that not everyone on here will share that opinion, starting with moi.

Malinga the Swinga
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I can confidently assure you that not everyone on here will share that opinion, starting with moi.

I can confidently assure you that I don't care what you think. 

Grow up. Not everything has to be blamed on Hearts.