Hobos v Arabs

maroonlegions

Cardiff Hearts

Understandable frustration at their result. 

They have a good chance of cup but still believe St Johnstone team to beat and they have Hibs’ number on recent results. 

The pain of their progress ahead of us in recent years is equally understandable. Heightened by our own largely self inflicted decline.

Time to restore the Natural Order next year. They are competent , no more. The fact they have finished above us for six consecutive seasons is as much a reflection on our decline as their progress. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Pasquale for King

• neilnunb

• Arthur Morgan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
15 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Are you ****ing simple. Hibs being in final has **** all to do with Hearts

Just grow up. 

There was even posts on .nugget with them pissing themselves when that was first suggested.

The Apprentice
38 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

☝That's a concise and rational view. No need for histrionics, nor for name-calling. Even having been demoted, we still had enough resources at our disposal to have easily been in the mix at this stage. Celtic were (are) imploding, and Rangers unfathomably blew it. Having a few key players absent on international duties was, of course, a factor; but, to be honest, no matter who we played on the pitch v Brora we should've seen them off. There was something rotten in the state of Tynecastle at that point and, hopefully, it is being dealt with. Having said that, it is likely to be a very, very long time before both of the 'Glasgow Institutions' are absent at this stage in any cup competition. We missed out big-time.

Just have to hope that 'Oor Bobby' does the business as an on-loan 'keeper and becomes a Hearts Legend by proxy. Stranger things have happened.

I live in hope more than expectation!

Zlamal is only on a 7 day emergency loan to cover the Covid crisis they have. He’ll not be a Hearts legend for helping St Johnstone beat St Mirren.

Mars plastic

Zlamal is utter shite. Still believe had he not come out and gave Eduard a reason to dive we’d have won the cup. 

Maroon Sailor

The most annoying thing is that the 2 cup semis were free of Rantic and we missed out on both.

Mars plastic
3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

The most annoying thing is that the 2 cup semis were free of Rantic and we missed out on both.

It’ll be years before that happens again tae.

Maroon Sailor
1 minute ago, Mars plastic said:

Zlamal is utter shite. Still believe had he not come out and gave Eduard a reason to dive we’d have won the cup. 

Seen the penalty being awarded before it was. Soon as he went down there was only one thing Collum was going to do

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, been here before said:

There was even posts on .nugget with them pissing themselves when that was first suggested.

Most likely the same posters who post on here, just stirring it up. 

Silvery_Moon

Hibs being in the final is nothing to do with Hearts I agree but losing to Brora and generally showing next to no desire in cup competitions (in 2 spells) is all down to Neilson. 

35 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

I can confidently assure you that I don't care what you think. 

Grow up. Not everything has to be blamed on Hearts. 

I am much more respectful than you and I'll leave it at that.

Mars plastic
12 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Seen the penalty being awarded before it was. Soon as he went down there was only one thing Collum was going to do

Correct. No danger Gordon would have been as rash. We were well on top at that point as well. 

Edited by Mars plastic

Silvery_Moon
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Probably. Depends how many of the last managers failures he can get rid of in the summer. 

Which we will end up signing no doubt. 

part_time_jambo
56 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Think your name should be full-time Hibby. The stench of vermin is so strong

Ah. The standard Kickback reply to anyone who doesn't  say **** the Hibs.

Wee Mikey
24 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

It's not Bobby's fault that Eduard dived and stuck a leg out just to make sure, or that Collum couldn't wait to flash the card in spite of having a clear view. We wuz robbed. No ifs or buts.

Arthur Morgan
2 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

It's not Bobby's fault that Eduard dived and stuck a leg out just to make sure, or that Collum couldn't wait to flash the card in spite of having a clear view. We wuz robbed. No ifs or buts.

It was his fault, his positioning was all wrong in the first place.

gregzy2k7

Oh well another final that the hobos will get embarrassed in, mon eh saints (hopefully st johnstone)

Mars plastic
5 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

No, but it’s entirely his fault for rushing out, as I had said previously. 

shaun.lawson

Kickback: "We are shite! Neilson is a disgrace! We're gonna go straight back down!"

Also Kickback: "A mediocre Championship team with a shite manager should've won the Cup cos the Old Firm got knocked out!"

:vrface:

That second point suggests a level of obliviousness - and arrogance - about how far behind Hearts currently are which is quite remarkable.

St Johnstone are run well. Hibs, unfortunately, are run much much better than they used to be. Hearts are not run well and crap Hearts sides do not win Cup competitions.

But having said all of that... the frustration over Hibs is entirely fair enough. Any football club's first benchmark is "are we doing better or worse than our local rivals?"

Ann Budge's Hearts are doing a lot worse than Hibs. A lot worse. And that is not and will never be an acceptable state of affairs.

Wee Mikey
2 minutes ago, Mars plastic said:

No, but it’s entirely his fault for rushing out, as I had said previously. 

So, no culpability for Eduard's blatent cheating (as spotted from the opposite end of the stadium), nor for Collum making a horrendous decision?

Arthur Morgan
7 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

So, no culpability for Eduard's blatent cheating (as spotted from the opposite end of the stadium), nor for Collum making a horrendous decision?

He gave Edouard a reason to go down unfortunately, as is modern football. Gollum was always going to be to give it, so Bobby is to blame for me. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

1 hour ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Are you ****ing simple. Hibs being in final has **** all to do with Hearts

Just grow up. 

Were we around to stop it?

Silly me, why did I use a question mark to someone who can't answer a simple question.

Good night.

Wee Mikey
Just now, Arthur Morgan said:

He gave Eduoard a reason to go down unfortunately, as is modern football. Gollum was always going to be to give it, so Bobby is to blame for me. 

Just have to agree to disagree ... A rubbish decision. Eduard dived.

glynnlondon
Just now, Gambo said:

Silly me, why did I use a question mark to someone who can't answer a simple question.

Good night.

Hibs in the cup final has nothing to do with us tbf.

We are too shite to register atm.

The fact that we'll blunder into next season with a lame duck manager and ****wits running the club with no obvious accountability is of greater concern.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

He gave Edouard a reason to go down unfortunately, as is modern football. Gollum was always going to be to give it, so Bobby is to blame for me. 

They were targeting the ball in behind Souttar all day, he can be guilty of ball watching unfortunately hence the reason Stendel had the goggles and rope training. Zlamal hesitated too, and should’ve saved the penalty also. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

The fact that we'll blunder into next season with a lame duck manager and ****wits running the club with no obvious accountability is of greater concern.

Spot on, all adds to the gloom. 

Pasquale for King
37 minutes ago, Silvery_Moon said:

Which we will end up signing no doubt. 

That’s a scary thought 🙈

13 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

2nd sentence sums it up. Thanks.

Edited by Gambo

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, The Apprentice said:

Zlamal is only on a 7 day emergency loan to cover the Covid crisis they have. He’ll not be a Hearts legend for helping St Johnstone beat St Mirren.

If he plays and they go on to win the cup he might. 

Malinga the Swinga
30 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think someone should be ranting on Twitter about Labour, rather than on here.

Rachel Riley. What a woman, eh?!👍🏻

Now now Mr President! Please don't encourage any more page long diatribes than we already suffer. 

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Good night.

Good night. Don't dream about Hibs too much. 

Alex Kintner
32 minutes ago, Barack said:

Think someone should be ranting on Twitter about Labour, rather than on here.

Rachel Riley. What a woman, eh?!👍🏻

Can’t beat a bit of Countdown 👍🏻

069773EA-615A-45DA-9BF5-F662B82F2365.jpeg.9d52d4eb4f6df3470e47bdfcc14a953d.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Good night. Don't dream about Hibs too much. 

I'll leave that to you.

Fact is, we chucked successive finals against Celtic and that is monumentally frustrating.

We'll be back though.

Mars plastic
31 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ffs, you’re no really getting this are you? 

The Apprentice
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

If he plays and they go on to win the cup he might. 

Nah. If St Johnstone were to go on and beat Hibs in the final it will have nothing to do with Zlamal because he won’t be there.

Arthur Morgan
13 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They were targeting the ball in behind Souttar all day, he can be guilty of ball watching unfortunately hence the reason Stendel had the goggles and rope training. Zlamal hesitated too, and should’ve saved the penalty also. 

Yeah without a doubt Bobby should have saved it, which was frustrating. We were still in at 1-1 though, and we conceded again through a Berra howler. Oh and unfortunately it was Mr Levein in charge at the time 😭

Doctor FinnBarr
5 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Now now Mr President! Please don't encourage any more page long diatribes than we already suffer. 

Is Liarson back?

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Is Liarson back?

Susie knows the answer to your question:

F9194666-C173-4805-9565-AB0C086C0B5C.jpeg.a4d121a7e65a35ea6354a4124dfa70ea.jpeg

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Nah. If St Johnstone were to go on and beat Hibs in the final it will have nothing to do with Zlamal because he won’t be there.

They might need him again. Hopefully not obviously. 

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Yeah without a doubt Bobby should have saved it, which was frustrating. We were still in at 1-1 though, and we conceded again through a Berra howler. Oh and unfortunately it was Mr Levein in charge at the time 😭

Berra really didn’t need to make that challenge but Souttar didn’t cover across either. 
They’ve been there for the taking in both the last two finals 🙈

Arthur Morgan
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Berra really didn’t need to make that challenge but Souttar didn’t cover across either. 
They’ve been there for the taking in both the last two finals 🙈

Oh without a doubt we could have won both Finals with a bit of luck.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Oh without a doubt we could have won both Finals with a bit of luck.

Or a GK that could save penalties, I think the two that played have about ten saves between them in their whole career. 

Doctor FinnBarr
28 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Or a GK that could save penalties, I think the two that played have about ten saves between them in their whole career. 

What about the penalty missers in the last final? Eff all to do with CG.

Pasquale for King
Just now, FinnBarr Saunders said:

What about the penalty missers in the last final? Eff all to do with CG.

He trained with every single player that took a penalty for them and didn’t get near four of them, he’s as much at fault as the two who missed and the coaches who didn’t tell them their run up wasn’t likely to work. 

Pasquale for King

Dross saying they deserved their luck with the offside goal today, as they hit the crossbar in the game agains us. No mention of the offside goal or the dive for the penalty that day 🙈

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

He trained with every single player that took a penalty for them and didn’t get near four of them, he’s as much at fault as the two who missed and the coaches who didn’t tell them their run up wasn’t likely to work. 

He could train with me every single day of a week and I'd send balls in different directions (mostly over the bar mind).

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

He could train with me every single day of a week and I'd send balls in different directions (mostly over the bar mind).

That’s immaterial to his failure to guess which way they would go. He himself said before the final he had only saved three in his career which was scary really. I think he’s saved three this season for us.
Zlamal on the other hand has saved 1 out of about 30 he’s faced for us, lots of penalty shoot outs in LC. 

2 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Kickback: "We are shite! Neilson is a disgrace! We're gonna go straight back down!"

Also Kickback: "A mediocre Championship team with a shite manager should've won the Cup cos the Old Firm got knocked out!"

That second point suggests a level of obliviousness - and arrogance - about how far behind Hearts currently are which is quite remarkable.

St Johnstone are run well. Hibs, unfortunately, are run much much better than they used to be. Hearts are not run well and crap Hearts sides do not win Cup competitions.

But having said all of that... the frustration over Hibs is entirely fair enough. Any football club's first benchmark is "are we doing better or worse than our local rivals?"

Ann Budge's Hearts are doing a lot worse than Hibs. A lot worse. And that is not and will never be an acceptable state of affairs.

Well said young man. 

Unknown user
4 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

Sorry, are you actually accusing people of being oblivious and arrogant?

wow-gif.gif