*** MAFIA: Scottish Election Special ***

Dunks

iantjambo

A bit shit on Andy getting whacked early again though. It’s happening pretty much every game now.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Seats

• Tenaciousdandy

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AlimOzturk

Bit of the shapes and riddley amnesty for Andy next couple of games. Seems to reset it when it comes to players dying  first night. 

wouldn’t take it personally just means your a good player mate. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Peakybunnet
2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Peaky bringing Andy into the tie was a bit suss. Trying to save someone without looking too obvious about it? If a mason, then surely you would outright lynch someone to save a teammate. A goon would try and be a bit more crafty about it though.

Vote Peaky for the time being.

Unvote Seats

Was trying to see if anybody followed me.

Sorry about Andy but wanted to mix things up and when Andy is quiet I don't like it. 

Going to vote Ian as when he is a goon this is the thing he picks on. 

I am a simple member of the electorate. 

Shapes acting all high and mighty with the I am innocent type post ad well. Really??? 

My take at the time having looked back was that Seats was hitting at being good roled so Peaky voted somebody else into a tie to save him. Now obviously they could both be goons but I wouldn't necessarily say that alone makes Peaky look dodgy. Will have a full read through again today though 

31 minutes ago, Simo said:

My take at the time having looked back was that Seats was hitting at being good roled so Peaky voted somebody else into a tie to save him. Now obviously they could both be goons but I wouldn't necessarily say that alone makes Peaky look dodgy. Will have a full read through again today though 

Not hinting at nuffink. Didnt want to die day 1 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Seats

iantjambo
31 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Seats

Was trying to see if anybody followed me.

Sorry about Andy but wanted to mix things up and when Andy is quiet I don't like it. 

Going to vote Ian as when he is a goon this is the thing he picks on. 

I am a simple member of the electorate. 

Shapes acting all high and mighty with the I am innocent type post ad well. Really??? 

I’ll always point out suspicious looking votes, whether I’m good or bad. Your vote could be innocent enough. But as is the way, there’s never really that much to go on this early. Your vote on Andy is the only thing that looks suspicious at the moment. 

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

I’ll always point out suspicious looking votes, whether I’m good or bad. Your vote could be innocent enough. But as is the way, there’s never really that much to go on this early. Your vote on Andy is the only thing that looks suspicious at the moment. 

Meantime as I pointed out before night was called the goons must be happy. They would all have been sitting on none or one vote. I was trying to tease one out and took a gamble on Andy. 

Riddley Walker

Agree with the shouts about Andy. Know what it's like and it's brutal to happen game after game. Certainly won't be getting voted by me early or night whacked if I've got anything to do with it, for a few games. 

Question we need to ask now is was Peaky saving someone? 

Prince Buaben

Im not sure what to make of this Dandy thinks Seats could be trusted.

Peaky put Andy in a tie. Was it to see if it would start a pile on. Was it to save Seats or Sheldon. maybe to save both.

Peakybunnet
25 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Agree with the shouts about Andy. Know what it's like and it's brutal to happen game after game. Certainly won't be getting voted by me early or night whacked if I've got anything to do with it, for a few games. 

Question we need to ask now is was Peaky saving someone? 

Goon type post. Exactly what I would do if I was a goon. Pick on something you know will take suspicion away from your team. 

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Goon type post. Exactly what I would do if I was a goon. Pick on something you know will take suspicion away from your team. 

It's the only suspicious thing that happened on day 1 really, hardly goonly to point that out. 

Your defensiveness on the matter is noted though 👍

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Also, I didn't mention the word goon in my post. You could have been saving someone good. 

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

It's the only suspicious thing that happened on day 1 really, hardly goonly to point that out. 

Your defensiveness on the matter is noted though 👍

You lnow fine well Goons dont do anything suspicious on day 1. They just sit back and watch the action. 

For what its worth I wasnt saving anybody. It was already a 2 w ay tie and I thought I would add somebody else to see if I could catch out a sleeper. 

Andy normally has about 50 posts by now and hadnt voted anybody. He wasnt around at lynch time when he could have tried to ave himself by voting somebody on 2 or take part in a shootout. Which isnt like him. 

Peakybunnet
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Also, I didn't mention the word goon in my post. You could have been saving someone good. 

You and I had this kinda debate about 6 games ago and turned out we were both just part of the town. 

Riddley Walker
11 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

You and I had this kinda debate about 6 games ago and turned out we were both just part of the town. 

I'm aware of your style and that involves day 1 vote switches whether town or not, so I'm not necessarily saying you're bad. However, there isn't much to go and regardless of a player's style a last minute vote to put someone else into a tie like that will inevitably draw suspicion. 

Riddley Walker

I'm really busy with work today but will be able to pop on at lunchtime and late afternoon. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Simo said:

I wondered that too about Seats, just the way he worded his post more than anything.

yvonnejambo

My guess would be that no goons were in that tie last night and kept away from vote switching.

So I kind of think Peaky, Seats and Sheldon are good ( going to look very stupid if they are goons)🥺

Vote Count

1    Alim
1    Simo
1    Iant
1    Peaky

9 for a lynch

12 tio vote

Deadline 9pm

Stuart McNeill

Vote smithee 

I'm not entirely sure what to make of last night. 

Usually day one kills are just townies bickering amongst themselves. There's no need for masons or goons to usually get involved 

Correct Vote Count :whistling:

1    Stuart
1    Simo
1    Iant
1    Smithee
1    Peaky

Prince Buaben
36 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vote smithee 

I'm not entirely sure what to make of last night. 

Usually day one kills are just townies bickering amongst themselves. There's no need for masons or goons to usually get involved 

Not always the case. Seats was vocal about not being killed early and Smithee I think was niaive to help him out.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Not always the case. Seats was vocal about not being killed early and Smithee I think was niaive to help him out.

oh I noticed that seats was asking for help tbf.

when I said that I was more aiming towards Peaky killing off Andy but it's a fair point. 

Prince Buaben

I'll follow that up with he (Seats) could be good roled and has been out early lately and may have been frustrated at being up there so early.

Prince Buaben
13 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

when I said that I was more aiming towards Peaky killing off Andy but it's a fair point. 

AHH. Aye I wonder if he was trying to get a bite more than save people as I suggested further up. He's experienced enough and not stupid enough to put himself in the spotlight. Also Andy was quiet but I think he has been more quiet in recent games than his 50 posts a minute usual.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm inclined to agree with Yvonne in that Seats and Peaky are both good.  We've seen Peaky play this game plenty of times before.  Questioned him last night but for now willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Wee Jambo very much under the radar and ended with zero votes last night, so no need for him to get involved at all.  Goons would have been happy with that though, so for now

Vote Wee Jambo

Peakybunnet
25 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I never killed off Andy. Was hoping he would come on and save himself. All I did was put him in a tie. 

Had a brutal migraine last night and the tablet I took knocked me out so I'm just awake. I think the reason the andy vote felt so harsh was because he clearly wasn't around? But I dunno if there's any point looking too much into it just now. 

The seats thing is interesting because it read like he was telling smithee to unvote him because he was roled 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Had a brutal migraine last night and the tablet I took knocked me out so I'm just awake. I think the reason the andy vote felt so harsh was because he clearly wasn't around? But I dunno if there's any point looking too much into it just now. 

The seats thing is interesting because it read like he was telling smithee to unvote him because he was roled 

Hope your feeling better today 

That is why I said I'd be inclined to trust seats, would be a bold move for a goon to claim to be a roled player so early on

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

That is why I said I'd be inclined to trust seats, would be a bold move for a goon to claim to be a roled player so early on

It would also be suicide for a good roled player. I just didnt want to be killed night 1 tbh.

iantjambo
16 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Or was Seats trying to manipulate a new player? 🤔 

Stuart McNeill
13 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

its never good regardless. 

Just like nunya last game, came out as a good roled and instantly dead. Though that was from the assassin, goons could just kill him tonight.

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

its never good regardless. 

Just like nunya last game, came out as a good roled and instantly dead. Though that was from the assassin, goons could just kill him tonight.

Yeah I agree, nunya in the last game was strange as there was still plenty time, as seats has said he just didn't want to be killed off on day 1 so possibly just a bluffing townie 

yvonnejambo

Think I will vote Ruth Davidson aka Boof 😁.

Unlike Ruth he’s been quiet so that’s made me suspicious

Vote Boof 

Rudi Skacel

Not the worst of nights. Lost two townies which isnt the worst thing. Cop also found someone good so potentially a trust list building. 

will need to look at what happened last night voting wise as I was in my bed at 9.30. 

Was there a goon in the tie? Possibly. 

It's always a lottery on day one and especially last night with so many people on one vote. Although I was suspicious at first, peaky does switch votes late. And it's just unlucky he went for Andy. With so many people on one there was bound to be a goon or two with a vote so it could have easily went the other way 

Unknown user
50 minutes ago, Shapes said:

No no no, purely based on the shan-ness of the situation

Can I ask @Dunksabout the cult please? If big creepy sex pest successfully recruits a townie to the cult, what will show up in investigations? And if that townie dies but cult leader still alive does the cult continue?

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Can I ask @Dunksabout the cult please? If big creepy sex pest successfully recruits a townie to the cult, what will show up in investigations? And if that townie dies but cult leader still alive does the cult continue?

In Mafia terms, recruited townies become cult members.

All investigations will report as good or bad from a town perspective.

The cult will continue until the leader has been killed.

Sorry - work is still crazy busy.

Grabbed a few lunchtime minutes to see what's going on.

I agree with Yvonne - not about the me being a goon bit, but the quietness. Day 1 too is a bit of a meh time - somehow we'll need to find a way to make it more meaningful so my mojo was having a bit of a snooze yesterday. Am I right in thinking it was a pretty short day 1 anyway?

Trying to make a million in the Discord syndicate is focussing a lot of my attention these days - if you want to know about Bangladeshi fitba, just ask :lol: 

Hopefully will get some time tonight to have a proper read through and cast a goon-unfriendly vote then.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Sorry - work is still crazy busy.

Grabbed a few lunchtime minutes to see what's going on.

I agree with Yvonne - not about the me being a goon bit, but the quietness. Day 1 too is a bit of a meh time - somehow we'll need to find a way to make it more meaningful so my mojo was having a bit of a snooze yesterday. Am I right in thinking it was a pretty short day 1 anyway?

Trying to make a million in the Discord syndicate is focussing a lot of my attention these days - if you want to know about Bangladeshi fitba, just ask :lol: 

Hopefully will get some time tonight to have a proper read through and cast a goon-unfriendly vote then.

tbh I think its best we keep day 1 very short. around 4/6 hours. That way it doesn't allow us just to sit all day talking shite. 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

tbh I think its best we keep day 1 very short. around 4/6 hours. That way it doesn't allow us just to sit all day talking shite. 

Yeah definitely, maybe a short day 2 also could be a option, altho that might not work if midweek and fork busy 

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm not convinced a short day 1 isn't in the goons' favour though.

We had a lynch with just 2 votes - how easy would it be for goons to manipulate that or just, plain and simple, hide?