*** MAFIA: Scottish Election Special ***

Dunks

Unknown user
8 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I'm never a fan of assumptions because we've done it so many times and it's never the person we think would be investigated that has been. 

I know that if I'd picked someone out earlier for investigation I would carry that through and probably wouldn't change my mind just because of a late surge of votes on a different person. 

I smell a feint

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dunks

• Seats

• Tenaciousdandy

• iantjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd use BS but I don't know what it is.

vote alim

Goons telling you to post this as people have noticed you're picking it up well and possibly being helped? 🤔

iantjambo
3 minutes ago, Simo said:

Goons telling you to post this as people have noticed you're picking it up well and possibly being helped? 🤔

I've noticed this as well. Smithee is either a fast learner (which is completely plausible) or he's being guided.

AlimOzturk
59 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I'd use BS but I don't know what it is.

vote alim

:rofl:

stuart/smithy goon team. Your playing to well. 

Chaps let’s lynch smithee tonight, Stuart tomorrow. Cop should investigate shapes next. 

47 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Why you so eager to lynch Stuart?  Take the suspicion off you?

Nope, just trying to get the game moving. 

We know a bad guy after all. Lets assume it was someone and lynch them. Why you so keen to save him?

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Chaps let’s lynch smithee tonight, Stuart tomorrow. Cop should investigate shapes next. 

I'll go with that.

unvote stuart

Vote smithee

AlimOzturk
2 minutes ago, Seats said:

I'll go with that.

unvote stuart

Vote smithee

If smithee isn’t a goon I’ll be going for you next. 

Awfy quick to jump on this. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Nice. You said he was a goon 🤦‍♂️

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, Simo said:

Oft misunderstood, woe is me

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Awfy quick to jump on this. 

unvote smithee

Vote alim

worst logic ever. Asked for a lynch then suspects anyone joining the lynch.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

If I was to go for anyone from my list from last night then I think I would pick Alim first.  Based on nothing more than a slight hunch.

I'm also wary of Seats and to a lesser extent, Prince.  Boof too.

Wee jambo

Going to have a look over the thread got my iPad back from school 

Il vote Stuart 

for now

29 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Why should the cop investigate me next? There's folk looking a lot more dodgy/sailing right through with no suspicion on the 

Ok so my thoughts. 

Boof - is he even playing? He's only normally this quiet when roled. Would be top of my list for investigation tonight if he's not lynched. 

Wee jambo - barely said a word but obviously has school. When he does vote he just seems to jump on what's popular at the time. Has went for Stuart two days in a row so likely not teaming. 

Riddley/Smithee - some interactions there that I was initially unsure of but I dunno. 

Seats - hinted at being roled on day one then said he was just wanting to save himself. Seems keen to start lynches.

Rudi - not said much but still said more than he normally does. Goondar is going off a bit with him. 

Stuart - might have been the obvious choice for the cop but that rarely works out 

Alim- was the vote during night on purpose? Has said he'd investigate me which is fair enough but hasn't actually given a reason 

Prince - another who is a lot more vocal than normal. 

Sheldon - playing his townie game but could be just mixing it up as he's an eternal mason 

Simo- can never read.

Dandy - not getting goon vibes.

Ian - not said much. 

Going to 

vote boof 

for now. Might change later 

iantjambo
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Ok so my thoughts. 

Boof - is he even playing? He's only normally this quiet when roled. Would be top of my list for investigation tonight if he's not lynched. 

Wee jambo - barely said a word but obviously has school. When he does vote he just seems to jump on what's popular at the time. Has went for Stuart two days in a row so likely not teaming. 

Riddley/Smithee - some interactions there that I was initially unsure of but I dunno. 

Seats - hinted at being roled on day one then said he was just wanting to save himself. Seems keen to start lynches.

Rudi - not said much but still said more than he normally does. Goondar is going off a bit with him. 

Stuart - might have been the obvious choice for the cop but that rarely works out 

Alim- was the vote during night on purpose? Has said he'd investigate me which is fair enough but hasn't actually given a reason 

Sheldon - playing his townie game but could be just mixing it up as he's an eternal mason 

Simo- can never read.

Ian - not said much. 

Going to 

vote boof 

Yeah. I’ve been particularly quiet this game. Just seem to be struggling to get a minute to myself this week.

Alim is looking particularly suspicious and so will leave my vote on him for the time being.

Agree with Boof. As you said it seems he’s always quiet when he’s a roled, particularly when he’s a goon.

Unknown user
12 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Ok so my thoughts. 

Simo- can never read.

Ian - not said much. 

Going to 

vote boof 

I can see why you'd think that about me but I'm still shifty eyes on Riddley, Alim just smells a bit stronger just now, especially after his reaction

Tenaciousdandy
20 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Yeah. I’ve been particularly quiet this game. Just seem to be struggling to get a minute to myself this week.

Alim is looking particularly suspicious and so will leave my vote on him for the time being.

Agree with Boof. As you said it seems he’s always quiet when he’s a roled, particularly when he’s a goon.

It's been a quietish game due to being a midweek start and a lot of folk back to work which has made it a bit more difficult to figure out, 

Alim and his late vote was a odd one, would he be that obvious? It's hard to tell with alim, if it was a Saturday night would just down to beers consumed so maybe hoping it would be brushed off as a goon/alba wouldn't do that 

Boof has been very quiet, which makes me wary of him

Smithee has picked the game up really well and it definitely makes me think he might be getting guided 

iantjambo
3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

It's been a quietish game due to being a midweek start and a lot of folk back to work which has made it a bit more difficult to figure out, 

Alim and his late vote was a odd one, would he be that obvious? It's hard to tell with alim, if it was a Saturday night would just down to beers consumed so maybe hoping it would be brushed off as a goon/alba wouldn't do that 

Boof has been very quiet, which makes me wary of him

Smithee has picked the game up really well and it definitely makes me think he might be getting guided 

If Smithee is being guided it could be by the powers of good. So I’m not going to Chuck goon accusations at him.

He could of course have just picked the game up well after reading through previous threads.

Unknown user

My ego's insulted that people would think I was being guided, I don't care for advice. I do enjoy compliments though, so it balances out I suppose.

Have my eye on one other on this page...

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

If Smithee is being guided it could be by the powers of good. So I’m not going to Chuck goon accusations at him.

He could of course have just picked the game up well after reading through previous threads.

Yeah that is true, he might not be getting guided, we have accused new players of this before and have been wrong, I am leaning more towards thinking that he is tho 

Havers - everybody's been quiet!
Day 3 and we're only on page 7 makes this the quietest game for a while.

I had to miss a game recently due to work being crazily busy and only came aboard this one because it's a Dunks special.

I haven't had much to analyse because nae ****er is saying anything! And I haven't had time so to do. 

There's nothing I can say - unless I was investigated night 1 - to prove my innocence. All I can do is invite the Cop to check me over but feel that would be something of a waste. I didn't want to have to point that out in case it revealed a BS-ing Cop - they should have enough buddies by now to look after themselves, though - assuming the masons know who they are.

I'm afraid we're going to have to rely on Dandy's spreadsheets 😟 and if I can find time I'll have a bit of a hunt around who's been saying what.

iantjambo
16 minutes ago, Boof said:

Havers - everybody's been quiet!
Day 3 and we're only on page 7 makes this the quietest game for a while.

I had to miss a game recently due to work being crazily busy and only came aboard this one because it's a Dunks special.

I haven't had much to analyse because nae ****er is saying anything! And I haven't had time so to do. 

There's nothing I can say - unless I was investigated night 1 - to prove my innocence. All I can do is invite the Cop to check me over but feel that would be something of a waste. I didn't want to have to point that out in case it revealed a BS-ing Cop - they should have enough buddies by now to look after themselves, though - assuming the masons know who they are.

I'm afraid we're going to have to rely on Dandy's spreadsheets 😟 and if I can find time I'll have a bit of a hunt around who's been saying what.

It wouldn’t be a waste though. If you’re investigated and you are as you say, good. Then it adds to the trust list.

iantjambo
23 minutes ago, Smithee said:

My ego's insulted that people would think I was being guided, I don't care for advice. I do enjoy compliments though, so it balances out I suppose.

Who?

If your on the side of good then you would share your suspicions.

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

It wouldn’t be a waste though. If you’re investigated and you are as you say, good. Then it adds to the trust list.

That's why I said something of a waste. Obviously it would be better to hit goons or Salmond's team but if it helps build up the trust list I'm comfortable with that...even if it does paint a bit of a target on me :D 

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Who?

This it's always good to share your thoughts on anything you've spotted as it might have been missed by other players 

Unknown user
14 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Who?

Maybe, I've noticed things tend to get retaliatory though, I'm keeping my powder dry for now, watching and sniffing.

I dont think he specifically said. From memory it was just something like "would be bad for the town to kill me" but he since said he just didn't wanna die on day 1 so 🤷‍♂️

Vote Count

3    Alim
2    Stuart
2    Boof
1    Smithee
1    Seats

8 for a lynch

5 to vote

9pm deadline

Prince Buaben

Have I missed something on Alim? He is difficult to read. Is it his quietness? Or cause he called out Seats after saying if Smithee isn't a goon?

10 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

Have I missed something on Alim? He is difficult to read. Is it his quietness? Or cause he called out Seats after saying if Smithee isn't a goon?

Alim tried to lead a lynch on smithee. I had been trusting of him, but as soon as i backed his lynch, he turned on me. Seemed odd and makes him look dodgy.

Prince Buaben
13 minutes ago, Seats said:

Alim tried to lead a lynch on smithee. I had been trusting of him, but as soon as i backed his lynch, he turned on me. Seemed odd and makes him look dodgy.

Fair enough. Does a little. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Prince Buaben said:

Fair enough. Does a little. 

It was a retaliation, I was on to him

Yeah the Alim thing was weird. No idea what to make of it tbh. 

Gonna go with my gut and based on his exchange with Peaky yesterday. 

Vote Stuart

Going out to vote (in real life 😂) now then will get dinner but will be on later and could be convinced to switch

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Simo said:

I dont think he specifically said. From memory it was just something like "would be bad for the town to kill me" but he since said he just didn't wanna die on day 1 so 🤷‍♂️

Just the same s***e patter as peaky 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

I took this as a note of the fact Smithee has been active on the political threads over the last few days.  I assumed he was referring to that but perhaps not.

I'm wanting to make my vote meaningful and will do so with caution, but I'm going to go back to my earlier comment and

Vote Alim

Tenaciousdandy
9 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I took this as a note of the fact Smithee has been active on the political threads over the last few days.  I assumed he was referring to that but perhaps not.

I'm wanting to make my vote meaningful and will do so with caution, but I'm going to go back to my earlier comment and

Vote Alim

I took it he meant one from this list as had all posted on this page and before he posted it 

Me

You

Alim

Ian

Seats

Shapes

Simo

Wee jambo

Vote Count

4    Alim
3    Stuart
2    Boof
1    Smithee
1    Seats

8 for a lynch

3 to vote

Prince Buaben
36 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

vote alim 

Let's see if anyone tries to save him 

We will see. Personally think we have went for the wrong one. I'm sticking with Stuart.

5 v 4 yesterday in votes.. Had a few words back and forward with Peaky and "tricked" shapes into being associated with him? He says we shouldn't assume but it's quite an obvious investigation for the cop.

Reckon his teammates and him are pissing themselves at how easy it's been and Alim letting him off hook

Hey might be wrong and if he is good and Alim is bad. Lynch me. 

iantjambo

Not learning my lesson from 2 games back but

Unvote Alim

Vote Stuart

Lets see if that livens things up a bit. It's far to quiet.

iantjambo
7 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

I’m going to stick to my gut everyone vote Stuart 

You're going to have give more evidence than your gut if you want to lead a lynch.

Wee jambo
8 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

You're going to have give more evidence than your gut if you want to lead a lynch.

Ok you don’t want me to start a lynch on Stuart because you know he’s your goon team mate

iantjambo

Come to think of it. I've left Alim in front and brought Boof to just one vote behind him. 2 minutes later, WJ is urging us to lynch Stuart.

It's a long shot but is it possible that 2 goons a (Boof and Alim) are close to the chop an WJ wants to save them?

Like I said, it's a long shot but we're not exactly being swamped with theories.

iantjambo
Just now, Wee jambo said:

Ok you don’t want me to start a lynch on Stuart because you know he’s your goon team mate

I never said anything of the sort. I only said that if you want to lead a lynch then you'll need more than "my gut" as proof.