Mafia Game Thread *** The Princess Bride***

Vlad Magic

Yellin should possibly consider a career away from Guilder and take up a spot on Crimewatch such is his murderous spree!!

Not happy with 2 kills in a day he decided on a hat trick.

His dagger now blunt after slicing through bone pulled a noose from his nap sack.

Dropping it round the neck of an unsuspecting Dandy, he pulled it tight breaking his neck and killing him.

Dandy "The Dread Pirate Roberts" and turncoat joins the dead club.

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad Magic

• Dunks

• Riddley Walker

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Peakybunnet said:

You always said you would spraff off all your bullets day one. Or day 2 in this case. 

Piss off, arsehole 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

So anyway whose up for a goon list? 

Unless i've missed something, there didnt appear to be much to learn from the voting?

Riddley Walker

Not really anything to go. It's a massive result getting rid of the turncoat though (Dandy's always the turncoat) for late game tactics. 

Right guys I’m off to bed.

My head is buzzing.

Ill pick it up in the morning after a cup of tea and a bacon sandwich.

Have fun storming the castle!!!!

yvonnejambo
Just now, Seats said:

Unless i've missed something, there didnt appear to be much to learn from the voting?

Nope, but the more folk that do them then it helps further down the line. 

1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

Nope, but the more folk that do them then it helps further down the line. 

Ok,i'll have to have another read through. Was gonna point to dunks, but think he may just be a townie now 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Seats said:

I had a theory on two goons, based on something they both posted. However, the events since night was called have proven that theory to be utter baws :lol:

1 minute ago, Dunks said:

I had a theory on two goons, based on something they both posted. However, the events since night was called have proven that theory to be utter baws :lol:

Is that how you ended up killing good guys? 😡

Based on not much at all 

Weejambo

shapes

Ian

Peaky

Stuart/riddley assassin one of them. But they are bulletless so wouldn’t worry to much about them.  

We need to hit goons tonight.

Player list

1. Stuart

2. Yvonne

3. Alim

4. Wee Jambo

5. Peaky

9. Boof

11. Riddley

12. Shapes

17. Iantjambo

19. Dunks

20. Seats

New goonlist

Seats

Shapes

Peaky

Peakybunnet

Morning 

Goon list

Yvonne

Boof

WJ

For no other reason than I don't know anybody role so totally random. 

Vote Riddley

Only because he was the only one who kept his vote on Nunya despite him strongly claiming to be doc.

It’s a very thin theory at the moment but not really much more to go on.

Still plenty time to change if I have to.

38 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Vote Riddley

Only because he was the only one who kept his vote on Nunya despite him strongly claiming to be doc.

Have to say, I was close to voting Nunya too as it didn't make any sense the Doc coming out so early. But then it also didn't make sense in a goon bluffing they were the Doc other than to try and get the real Doc to reveal themselves, but you wouldn't do that for the Doc, especially on day 1. So I concluded that Nunya was a mere townie looking to draw the goons attention away from the good guys.

Like my goon theory above, that was also baws :(

Peakybunnet
6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Have to say, I was close to voting Nunya too as it didn't make any sense the Doc coming out so early. But then it also didn't make sense in a goon bluffing they were the Doc other than to try and get the real Doc to reveal themselves, but you wouldn't do that for the Doc, especially on day 1. So I concluded that Nunya was a mere townie looking to draw the goons attention away from the good guys.

I actually thought he was the,

Woman in the Crowd 

Shouts abuse at everyone she comes into contact with. BOOOO BOOOO BOOO

I think that might be Stuart now so he is on my safe list for just now. 

8 minutes ago, Dunks said:

It did seem really odd. I also said that there was a chance that Nunya was bluffing. I didn’t think it was worth the risk though to vote for him.

Riddley Walker
1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

Vote Riddley

Tbh I knew nobody else was going to vote for him and he wasn't going to get lynched and thought he might have been bluffing. But then didn't know why he'd be bluffing. It just seemed really odd and that's why I left my vote on him. 

5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vote alim 

Genuinely just a townie mate. Will defend myself when I would usually take the hit due to the absolute disaster of a start and we need goons. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

yvonnejambo

Not really much to go on yet. Was strange Nunya coming out so early, but part of me understands as I’ve been lynched day 1 when good and not been on at deadline to protect myself. The issue with doing it though makes it easy for goons/ assassin.

The lack of posting/voting near deadline last night also is a bit suspicious, the goons happy with the way things were going and kept away?

Shapes is still high on my radar, not as much for killing me last game but she’s not really saying too much which alone is not like her. 

Peakybunnet
2 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Not really much to go on yet. Was strange Nunya coming out so early, but part of me understands as I’ve been lynched day 1 when good and not been on at deadline to protect myself. The issue with doing it though makes it easy for goons/ assassin.

The lack of posting/voting near deadline last night also is a bit suspicious, the goons happy with the way things were going and kept away?

Shapes is still high on my radar, not as much for killing me last game but she’s not really saying too much which alone is not like her. 

Yeah I challenged her lack of posts and she comes back with she had as many posts as me. At the time I was in top 4 posters and she was nowhere near it. 

8 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

People keep saying I'm not saying much so I think I might do a post count 

6 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Yeah I challenged her lack of posts and she comes back with she had as many posts as me. At the time I was in top 4 posters and she was nowhere near it. 

You weren't in the top 4 posters. I can't mind who was but it wasn't you. I checked. Boof has said next to nothing and he's not getting these accusations thrown at him. Wee Jambo is basically AWOL too

Just now, Shapes said:

You weren't in the top 4 posters. I can't mind who was but it wasn't you. I checked. Boof has said next to nothing and he's not getting these accusations thrown at him. Wee Jambo is basically AWOL too

He´s back at school to be fair.

yvonnejambo
4 minutes ago, Shapes said:

People keep saying I'm not saying much so I think I might do a post count 

Wasn’t so much about the number of posts but the fact you are not as vocal as normal. 

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Shapes said:

Fair point about Boof who has jumped under my radar. Maybe its because I expect you to be more active and see more posts from you but that could be a figment of my imagination also. 

WJ is an anomaly as hardly ever posts but could well be roled. Like when he was Assassin and knocked off his dad. 

So for that reason and to either lynch ir get a reaction

Vote Wee Jambo 

Just now, yvonnejambo said:

Wasn’t so much about the number of posts but the fact you are not as vocal as normal. 

Just don't really feel there's much to go on at the moment

Good morning and welcome to a new day in the country of Floren.

The remaining good folk woke to the news of an assassin running wild the previous day. Numbers depleting and staring certain defeat at the hands of the Guildarians it was not looking good for the town. Sitting down they hatched a plan. They already had Westleys brains, Inigos skill with the sword. What they needed was some brawn!!

A message was despatched to the home of "Fezzik" The strongest man in the whole world. A man capable of balancing the fight.

Fezzik arrived on a white horse and immediately set about cleansing the countryside. His first target was "Yellin" the assassin responsible for such death the previous day.

Yellin did not take much persuading. He had no defence against a man of Fezziks size.

Yellin the bullet, dagger and noose weilding assassin has left the game permanently.

In his place is the man giant himself "Fezzik". A mason.

He will be joining Westley and Inigo Montoya in the fight against the Guildarians.

He is soooo big he can fight off any attack during the day.

However at night whilst dreaming of "large women" he can be taken down and killed.

1. Stuart  

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim

4. Wee Jambo

5. Peaky 

9. Boof

11. Riddley

12. Shapes

17. Iantjambo

19. Dunks

20. Seats

11 players 6 for a lynch.