Mafia Game Thread *** The Princess Bride***

Vlad Magic

The country of Floren is in disarray. Rumors are circulating of an attack from the armies of Guilder. The marriage of Westley and Buttercup is in peril!! In a last-ditch attempt to save the wedding, kill count Prince Humperdinck and allow Inigo a chance to say the immortal words “hello my name in Inigo Montoya you killed my father prepare to die”, a misfit team of steel, brawn, unmatched beauty and a man who says “as you wish frequently” was summoned. The Prince plans to murder Buttercup, blame it on the Guilderians and start a war with Floren. This must be avoided!! 

Goons 

Goon : Prince Humperdinck 

The heir to the Florinese throne. Humperdinck is squat, hunting-obsessed and rather ridiculous. He prefers fighting and adventure to domestic duties, and so he plots to murder his soon-to-be-wife, Buttercup, frame the Guilderians across the sea, and start a war. 

Goon : Count Rugen 

Prince Humperdinck's right-hand man. Count Rugen has six fingers on his right hand. He slew Inigo's father. He loves torture and spends many hours studying it 

Goon : Vizzini 

A Sicilian man of genius. Vizzini is the brains behind the team hired by Humperdinck to kidnap and murder Buttercup. He is smug, ruthless, and inconceivably intelligent. 

Masons 

Mason : Buttercup 

The most beautiful woman in the world and the heroine of this story. Buttercup loves Westley and her horse. She is feisty and tomboyish. 

Mason : Westley : 

Buttercup's beloved Farm Boy. Westley is a brave, multi-talented man who leaves to seek his fortune. His mastery of the sword in unequaled even by Inigo Montoya. If Westley dies during the night he will be revived automatically once by Miracle Max only if Miracle Max is still in the game. In other words he has an extra life!! Miracle Max is a busy DOC trying to protect the other good people of Floren during the night. Therefore, Westley can only be killed during the night whilst Max is busy.  

Mason : Inigo Montoya 

Vizzini's man of steel. Inigo is the world's youngest sword-fighting wizard and an extremely skilled and dangerous man. He has spent his life learning the sword in order to avenge his father's death at the hands of Count Rugen. He is an inherently good and loyal man, and he loves sword fighting and brandy. A bit like me I suppose!!! 

Doctor : Miracle Max 

Once the king's leading miracle man, but Humperdinck fired him and so he retired. However, Max still knows enough magic to resurrect Westley from the dead but only during the day. Miracle Max can protect anyone he sees fit during the night. Max can save 1 person during the night. 

Cop : Valerie 

Miracle Max's wife. Valeries stands in as his witch, since all miracle men must have their own witches. Valerie can investigate anyone she chooses once during the night and this information will be passed on to the Masons. 

Assassin : Yellin 

The Chief of all Enforcement in Florin City. Along with Count Rugen, Yellin is Humperdinck's only confidante. Yellin has 3 bullets to use as he pleases. If however, he hits 3 roled players he will be granted an extra bullet. Yellin however has stage fright and can't quite pluck up the courage to use his skills immediately. As a result, he cannot kill anyone until day 2. 

Townies 

Dread Pirate Roberts  

The most feared pirate name on the seas. Dread Pirate Roberts captured Westley, and passed the name onto him. 

The story Teller 

Just an innocent townie fighting to win the game. He has years of Wonder ahead of him. 

Woman in the Crowd 

Shouts abuse at everyone she comes into contact with. BOOOO BOOOO BOOOO! 

Grandpa 

An old man who reads stories. Has a slight Columbo look about him? 

Gate keeper 

Holds the key to the castle. Distracted by blows to the head. 

The Countess 

The Count's wife. The countess is the most fashionable woman in what would become Europe. Her attentiveness to Westley stirs envy in Buttercup. 

King Lotharon 

The King of Florin, and Humperdinck's father. King Lotharon, by the time of the story, is quite old, deaf, and difficult to understand. 

One townie above is determined to fight for Guilder. If he is killed by the goons at night we will be turned.

Player List 

1. Stuart 

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim  

4. Wee Jambo 

5. Peaky 

7. Nunya 

9. Boof 

10. Andy 

11. Riddley 

12. Shapes 

13. Sheldon

14. Prince 

17. Iantjambo 

18. Dandy 

19. Dunks 

20. Seats 

Rules: 

Anyone can vote and unvote for whoever they please. Please put all votes/unvotes in bold please E.G. vote GOFS/unvote GOFS. I won’t accept any votes/unvotes that aren’t in bold. Don’t edit any posts that contain a vote/unvote. These will be disregarded. 

You can bluff or hint at your role in the game but if you outright tell anyone of your role, whether lying or telling the truth,then you will be modkilled. Everyone can of course claim to be just a townie. 

I will deal with the night time activities in the following order: Doc-Informant-The Company-Assassin. 

Can I ask all roled players to get their night choices into me ASAP. 

First Deadline will be 8pm Wednesday. I will advise when the next deadlines are after the first one. Any votes/unvotes after I’ve called it will not count. So you mess about with your voting at your own risk. 

Anyone who doesn’t vote will be banned from the following days voting. Unless an early lynch occurs. 

Anyone who doesn't post will be modkilled and if people aren't contributing enough then I will give warnings. 

You can chat during the night sequence. But only “come on town”, “well done goons” type chat. No game chat is permitted. I’ll punish players who misbehave at night. I will be strict with this as there has been a lot of night chat recently. 

PMS coming out now. 

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad Magic

• Dunks

• Riddley Walker

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Slight technical problem.

You can only send 5 messages a day. I havent a clue how to add more than 1 person to a conversation so tried sending individually.

Anyone not had an email please drop me one now and I will give you your role if you have one.

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

You can only send 5 messages a day. I havent a clue how to add more than 1 person to a conversation so tried sending individually.

Anyone not had an email please drop me one now and I will give you your role if you have one.

Says you can't receive messages mate, pay your fiver ya tight bugger 🤣🤣

Sorry guys I had no idea there was a limit on messages sent per day.

If we could hold off any voting untill everyone know who they are please?

Woman in the Crowd 

Shouts abuse at everyone she comes into contact with. BOOOO BOOOO BOOOO! 

She'll be desperate to get back to Tynecastle :lol: 

If between me and Rdui you havent had a PM yet please let me know and ill sort it.

Also moving forward if you could organise a group PM if in a team and then add me to that conversation it will make life easier when it comes to night stuff. 

Riddley Walker
Just now, Shapes said:

Shapesly is officially dead 

Fine, don't care at all.

:sob::sob:

1. Stuart 

2. Yvonne 

3. Alim  

4. Wee Jambo 

5. Peaky 

7. Nunya 

9. Boof 

10. Andy 

11. Riddley 

12. Shapes 

13. Sheldon

14. Prince 

17. Iantjambo 

18. Dandy 

19. Dunks 

20. Seats 

Stuart McNeill

Hahaahha Wtf is happening Vlad. You're useless 

You've got our deadline at Wednesday, makes sense considering itd take you 4 days to send the PMs out 😂

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Aww ;(

I'm joking Vlad. If I can't laugh at myself then **** knows where I'd be

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

Paid me fiver.

Shamed into it.

Thats half a bottle of wine you ****s ow me!!

Half a bottle of wine, I get 1 and a bit for a fiver out of tesco 😂

Stuart McNeill
57 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

When I first read this I thought you meant on here 😂

Was hoping for carnage.. 😕 🤣

The Hogfather

I know you've probably copied and pasted the rules from a previous game (I do this as well) but is the first deadline actually on Wednesday?

Just now, Nunya Business said:

I know you've probably copied and pasted the rules from a previous game (I do this as well) but is the first deadline actually on Wednesday?

I did and no its 9pm tomorrow.

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

He's posted afterwards that the first deadline is 9pm tomorrow 

The Hogfather
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

I did and no its 9pm tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

He's posted afterwards that the first deadline is 9pm tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Apologies gents, I must've missed the post. It's been a long day :(

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Evening folks :) 

No PM, so I'll assume I'm a townie this game.

Just now, Nunya Business said:

Apologies gents, I must've missed the post. It's been a long day :(

Sniffing goon already here tbh. 

The Hogfather
Just now, Riddley Walker said:

Sniffing goon already here tbh. 

Seeing Shapes turn on you like that, I'd think you need all the friends you can get in this game :laugh: 

18 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

You've got our deadline at Wednesday, makes sense considering itd take you 4 days to send the PMs out 😂

:rofl:

This made me laugh way more than it should. I won't vote Stuart all game now, unless someone makes me laugh more :lol:

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Nunya Business said:

Seeing Shapes turn on you like that, I'd think you need all the friends you can get in this game :laugh: 

Just burn after burn so far this game, I need to work on my sweet talk. 

No denial though 🤔

23 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I will remember this!"!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Paid me fiver.

Shamed into it.

Thats half a bottle of wine you ****s ow me!!

Top man :D

I'd use BS if I was Cop as Boof told me once it was a good idea. He was probably a goon though.

I'm not the cop though, so instead of investigating Seats, I will instead ...

Vote Seats

The Hogfather
3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Just burn after burn so far this game, I need to work on my sweet talk. 

No denial though 🤔

Have you given Smack your login details? This is very reminiscent of his asking for promises.

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Have you given Smack your login details? This is very reminiscent of his asking for promises.

I have no idea what this means. 

Tenaciousdandy
5 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

Vote alim 

just watched sonic best movie ever 👌

It was actually better than I thought it would be lol