***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***

Batistuta87

Berra than you
1 minute ago, HMFC_France said:

Whilst I think that's the case going on the last line in the article hearts posted on the website, what a weird wording. Hearts are the only people who don't need to 'expect' they wither know or they don't. He also hasn't stated that on his article, it's just a rehash from the hearts website.

• Replies 35.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• BackOfTheNet

• Pasquale for King

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, HMFC_France said:

So Hearts waited all day to announce a new signing everyone knew was coming then quickly come out as being done.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Edited by jamboinglasgow

3 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

Oh Hearts how you teased us with the 1 or 2 more comments!!     Bongo - what happened to the 2 being shown around?

New cleaning crew?

thehibsareintheirbeds

Been a brilliant window but all the chat about another 1, 2, 3, 4 more to come- some of it from the club- just put a bit of a dampner on it. Ah well maybe a few free agents lined up

BackOfTheNet
2 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Imagine if the only signing we announce today is towards the end of the window, and it’s Devlin, who we’ve known about for a month. IMAGINE.

This, my friends, is why you should expect nothing

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Mind he said to that big guy something like. The word that’s coming through is ‘NONCE’.  I was in stitches 😂😂😂

Brilliant!!!!

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I preferred his parody account 😐

He’s a parody of himself, the cock. He’s just going by the same tweet, or whatever it was from hearts, that we all are. 

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

New cleaning crew?

You use bleach for cleaning , you can bleach hair so Foden on loan 👍🏻

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

Which championship club bid for Soapy?

Forest because they realised they were duped wi McKenna 😉

That there Lyle Lanley said McKenna was the best we believed him….

Edited by sadj

Best transfer window since........well,  yonks!    Quality over quantity was badly needed it does seem like every signing has improved the starting 11,  but certainly the squad.    Just feel we're a bit light in one or two areas,  but just loving the quality as well as the profile/age of player.  A marked difference in strategy.  

Poor end to a really good window, still loans and Roberts to go out. No idea what’s going on with the striker everyone expected it to be done today (defender branthwaite was one we really wanted in too but Everton decided no). Apologies folks, If that’s us all done for the day look after yourselves and see yous all in January 😅👍🏻

It’s bn a very good transfer window for Hearts and very happy with the signings but slightly disappointed we are now done without adding another striker. Trying  to get to January window with only Boyce and Gnanduillet as recognised strikers is madness.

1 minute ago, Jamboj1 said:

Poor end to a really good window, still loans and Roberts to go out. No idea what’s going on with the striker everyone expected it to be done today (defender branthwaite was one we really wanted in too but Everton decided no). Apologies folks, If that’s us all done for the day look after yourselves and see yous all in January 😅👍🏻

Disappointing end if so. We definitely need a striker and RB.

Absolute Scenes

BOyce and Gnando for the season. I am extremely nervous by the thought of this haha. Reminds me of when we had to stick Amaankwa up front

4 minutes ago, Jambos1983 said:

We're painfully short in forward areas.

Not sure about painfully short. Boyce, Gnaduillet, Mackay-Steven, Ginelly, Woodburn and Walker. 6 players for 3 positions. Ideally another striker would have been brought in, but unless Boyce gets a long term injury I think we will be fine. 

Still think we need a striker only 2 at the club unless you class Henderson as one and a centerback as there is only 3 if/when we get suspensions or injuries we will be short 

can't see Henderson going out now as we need the back up. Also walker could play an important role off the bench until January. 

1 minute ago, Nathan2012 said:

It’s bn a very good transfer window for Hearts and very happy with the signings but slightly disappointed we are now done without adding another striker. Trying  to get to January window with only Boyce and Gnanduillet as recognised strikers is madness.

This is the worry…. No danger we won’t go the season without these two being injured or suspended plus I’m not that impressed with Gnanduillet in first place 

Tennant's  6's
1 minute ago, Nathan2012 said:

Yep, don't think that GMS, Gino, Hendo etc will contribute much to the goals tally..

We really are overly reliant pn Boyce up front and Gordon in goals, as the backups are as big a drop off as you can get..

Play McEneff & Devlin as box-box midfielders, hopefully they'll help create/ put some away..

so nothing from the club itss elf, just banderson taking Joe's comment as us being done?

don't believe it till the club confirm it.

same as signings 

David McCaig
1 minute ago, EIEIO said:

Kingsley, maybe?

3 makeshift options on the left, only Smith on the right who has limitations as a first choice in that position.

Just now, theshed said:

This is the worry…. No danger we won’t go the season without these two being injured or suspended plus I’m not that impressed with Gnanduillet in first place 

Maybe manage until January. Hopefully get away with it. 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Gav M said:

so nothing from the club itss elf, just banderson taking Joe's comment as us being done?

don't believe it till the club confirm it.

same as signings 

this is my approach. I’d be surprised if JS has turned his phone off for the night and told the office staff to head home for dinner 

I'm amazed the striker from Southampton never signed. I mean Blackburn were only quoted £6m to buy him only the other week. 🤣

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Not sure about painfully short. Boyce, Gnaduillet, Mackay-Steven, Ginelly, Woodburn and Walker. 6 players for 3 positions. Ideally another striker would have been brought in, but unless Boyce gets a long term injury I think we will be fine. 

He did say in his interview that he can play all across the frontline, decent strike on him. Here's hoping that he chips in with a few.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to ***Summer 2021 Transfer Window - Barrie McKay signs 2 year deal ***