pressley’s hat

Telford_jambo123

ford donald
38 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

was a great player and captain for us some people have a short memory :rifle: 

To be fair,his heart is in the right place.

Pasquale for King

He’s quite funny, like Levein and Stewart they want to back Neilson but having only seen a few games they make points that they don’t realise show him in a bad light, pointing out his mistakes. 
He is right in that we will need to sign good players this summer, no matter who the manager is. 

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, ford donald said:

To be fair,his heart is in the right place.

About right in the middle under that Celtic badge he thumped that fateful day. 

10 hours ago, BigAlim said:

:rofl:

10 hours ago, Rudy T said:

😂😂😂

10 hours ago, robroy1874 said:

Brilliant!!

I aim to please

Pasquale for King
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

GettyImages-57604920.jpg.30ac365d2fc27c723207418767014d14.jpg

He’s still a ***** no matter how you want to frame it, it’s a shame there’s still mugs like yourself that are taken in by his badge thumping but some of us never fell for it 😆
He is well suited to his current job with all the other useless ***** like Levein and Stewart. 

What a player he was, after taking a little while to settle in.  Proper hero of mine when I started going to games on my own.  Cup winning captain too, legend in my book!  

Tbh, pretty happy he's never come back as manager, as he's had a poor run after doing well with Falkirk.  I've no views on his punditry, his appearance, or his mental health.  Must be difficult to do tv stuff at the moment, especially with Mikey Stewart standing behind you!

Pasquale for King

Right up there with Scottish football intellectuals like Hughes and Kerr. 
As much as he is sticking up for his pal Rrrooooobbbbbbiiieeee imagine how quickly he would slither into his job if he was given the opportunity 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍.  

ford donald
10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Right up there with Scottish football intellectuals like Hughes and Kerr. 
As much as he is sticking up for his pal Rrrooooobbbbbbiiieeee imagine how quickly he would slither into his job if he was given the opportunity 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍.  

You need to learn about the word forgiveness.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, ford donald said:

You need to learn about the word forgiveness.

You need to learn not to tell people what to do, **** him. 

No Idle Talk

Elvis and Mikey Stewart are two of the pundits in Scottish Football I actually like. I find myself agreeing with them a lot more often than the likes of Kris Boyd or Stephen Craigan or Andy Walker or Chris Sutton, that's for sure. Sutton is good for bamming up the Sevconians from time to time but that's about it.

I would have thought if there were any rumblings behind the scenes that Robbie won't be there at the start of next season then one of those two would have heard about it. I didn't get that impression last night. They both very much gave the impression that they would be surprised if Robbie wasn't still Hearts manager at the start of next season.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. Some would say it is risky to sack him and start again. I think there are real risks attached to keeping him. It's a massive decision.

wattie exploited
11 hours ago, martoon said:

Aye.

But as a pundit he is not good, wattie.

not really bothered about him as a pundit its all about your own that matters :rifle:

No Idle Talk
15 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

No matter what you say about him you can see his passion for the club. 

Agreed.

15 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I love seeing him upset some of our support.

Absolutely love it.

What a guy!

Me too. 

Absolute legend. Always gave 100%.

Exactly the kind of player his easily-offended critics think we need right now.

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

No matter what you think about him, once he opens his mouth, you can tell he's thick.

Noyou can tell what kind of voice he has, that's all.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s still a ***** no matter how you want to frame it, it’s a shame there’s still mugs like yourself that are taken in by his badge thumping but some of us never fell for it 😆
He is well suited to his current job with all the other useless ***** like Levein and Stewart. 

I think you've mistaken me as part of the woeful Snakey mob.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Der Kaiser said:

I think you've mistaken me as part of the woeful Snakey mob.

No you’re one of the mob that were suckered into revering a decent player because he gave 100% and thumped the Hearts badge. 
I said to a mate when he signed for Celtic he would come back and do it in their jersey, it was no surprise for anyone that saw through him. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

No you’re one of the mob that were suckered into revering a decent player because he gave 100% and thumped the Hearts badge. 
I said to a mate when he signed for Celtic he would come back and do it in their jersey, it was no surprise for anyone that saw through him. 

J_Jonah_Jameson_laugh.gif.8d9a596e9d072f513b73622a787fb3f8.gif

That man epitomised the "Blood Doesn't Show on a Maroon Shirt".

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

J_Jonah_Jameson_laugh.gif.8d9a596e9d072f513b73622a787fb3f8.gif

That man epitomised the "Blood Doesn't Show on a Maroon Shirt".

No John Cummings did that, he would never have come back and did what that snake did. 

Samuel Camazzola
15 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

I love seeing him upset some of our support.

Absolutely love it.

What a guy!

The legend does a great job at that without intention or realising it! 😂 

It's great seeing a minority still get riled by him. 

He got a cracking reception (on a par with Rudi) for Robbie's testimonial. Gave a lot of time to the fans that day too. 

Edited by Samuel Camazzola
Spelling

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

No John Cummings did that, he would never have come back and did what that snake did. 

Wasn't Elvis making a statement directed at Romanov?

39 minutes ago, 4marsbars said:

Noyou can tell what kind of voice he has, that's all.

Nah, struggles with sentences.

Pasquale for King
29 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Have you got any proof of that? Was he there? How does thumping a Celtic badge have anything to do with Romanov? I don’t think the Celtic fans fell for it. 

Pasquale for King
31 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

The legend does a great job at that without intention or realising it! 😂 

It's great seeing a minority still get riled by him. 

He got a cracking reception (on a par with Rudi) for Robbie's testimonial. Gave a lot of time to the fans that day too. 

Yeah because that’s the half of the Hearts support that fell for his shite and put up with awful players and managers like Neilson. 

17 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20210409-WA0062.jpg

My better half came in at halftime, saw Pressley and said "who's that!?" "Is that boy a farmer?" All i'll say is she shouldn't have said that while i had a mouthful of Tennent's, still....least she got the cloth out and cleaned up!

ford donald
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You need to learn not to tell people what to do, **** him. 

Bless you child.

20 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Have you got any proof of that? Was he there? How does thumping a Celtic badge have anything to do with Romanov? I don’t think the Celtic fans fell for it. 

A PHM knows exactly what he was doing that day......even without hearing about Elvis' own thoughts from someone who actually knows him.

:greggy:

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Yes, it was partly meant as a dig at him because Romanov got shot of him for daring to have an opinion on the "significant unrest within the dressing room" but the dafties took offence to it. I was over it by the end of the game and laughed about it with plenty other Jambo's in the pub later that night. It was also partly to do with the fact that Celtic fans hated him in their shirt because of his ex-Rangers and Hearts days and he misguidedly thought he would go right over to them in the feint hope that he'd be accepted by them. He never was. He made himself look a bit foolish but the dafties sucked it in thinking he was having a dig at HMFC, even though he never went anywhere near Hearts fans. It was stupid but at the same time, i don't think he would ever have believed he'd get a move like that at that stage of his career. I'm sure he looks at the medals he won there as well as his bank balance with a bit of pride. Folk need to get over the whole farce that it was.

Oh, and Craig Gordon also tapped his Celtic badge, more than once after a win against us.He was also guilty of winding up the Hearts fans by wasting time on goal-kicks. He swung his fist in the air once or twice after a win against us. Somehow that seems okay though.

Edited by jambonian

Robbo-Jambo

Whatever your thoughts are on Pressley he was brilliant captain for us.

He drove the team forward every game and always led by example.

We could do with someone just like that at the moment with that drive and will to win.

17 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

IMG-20210409-WA0062.jpg

That hat :laugh:

First look, I thought it looked photoshopped. Sorry Stephen but you look ridiculous in that. Thank fcuk for HeartsTV 😁

15 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

A PHM knows exactly what he was doing that day......even without hearing about Elvis' own thoughts from someone who actually knows him.

:greggy:

Aimed at Vlad, still a stupid thing to do.

Just now, Robbo-Jambo said:

Whatever your thoughts are on Pressley he was brilliant captain for us.

He drove the team forward every game and always led by example.

We could do with someone just like that at the moment with that drive and will to win.

Yip. If some folk want to remember him for his dig at Romanov or his daft 3 seconds of wanted acceptance by Celtic fans then that's their look-out. I'll remember the captain who grabbed a game by the balls at Falkirk when we were 2-0 down and took it upon himself to go on the rampage and grab two late goals to claim a 2-2 when everyone else were accepting the defeat. And his lifting of the Scottish Cup of course, and all the penalties and goals he scored.

I thought that his hand holding the mic looked fake, like a thunderbird. Good win tho, HHGH. Haring looking like the Haring of old.

10 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Yip. If some folk want to remember him for his dig at Romanov or his daft 3 seconds of wanted acceptance by Celtic fans then that's their look-out. I'll remember the captain who grabbed a game by the balls at Falkirk when we were 2-0 down and took it upon himself to go on the rampage and grab two late goals to claim a 2-2 when everyone else were accepting the defeat. And his lifting of the Scottish Cup of course, and all the penalties and goals he scored.

Can't fault his penalty success rate. Almost 100%. Does anyone have his pen stats?

6 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Can't fault his penalty success rate. Almost 100%. Does anyone have his pen stats?

From memory, i remember him only missing one, maybe two unless anyone knows different.