Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

22 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

There’s more than one way to commit financial suicide.

It’s not as simple as just moving people along.

A little thing called contracts gets in the way.

If the manager in my job had made a pigs ear of it and had a disaster at work in the way of the disasters of brora and alloa results like RN had, i can assure you, his contract wouldn't matter and neither should RN's. It will cost us more not getting rid of him imo, as things stand we are set to lose potentially thousands of season tickets and maybe thousands of foh contributors, now i am no mathmatician but if you add all that up, that equalls a hell of a lot more than what RN and his coaches are on for the next two seasons.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

There’s more than one way to commit financial suicide.

It’s not as simple as just moving people along.

A little thing called contracts gets in the way.

Contracts never get in the way....!

Scott980612
13 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

External noise and negativity because we have dropped a couple of points recently 😳

We are dropping points left, right and centre plus just suffered the worst result in our history from the mighty Brora. 

What a patronising *******. 

He is now imo just trolling the Hearts support now. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

It’s a very poor comment. 

I’m losing respect for him each passing day he’s at the club. 

Budge needs to realise the situation and act now , there is no way back for Neilson.  

Don’t waste time like you did with Levein , bin him now 

Just read a couple of new articles in the press this morning from Neilson. He just doesn’t ( or won’t ) get it! Saying that supporters get upset after a couple of bad results. It’s NOT about a couple of bad results. It’s about months and months of simply awful eye bleeding football, to the point many of the fans are losing interest, not prepared to waste 90 minutes watching utter garbage. Craig Gordon has come out and said when speaking to Kevin Nisbet he thought playing in the championship was more difficult than the Premier League as teams sit in etc. I could accept we find it difficult in the odd match but not every frigging game! The thought of going into next season with Neilson as manager is SO depressing.

1 hour ago, Weebroon98 said:

It is just white noise when he speaks now. The sooner that man is out of our club the better

Unless we somehow mess-up getting promoted, he is here next season. 

I really despair at the idea. It is clear that the only objective for this season was to get promoted. For performance levels and cup progression not to make up part of that thought process is crazy.

Alarm bells should be ringing for Budge at the managers inability to get anywhere near enough out of the players at his disposal, the poor recruitment and a clear lack of any clear strategy to win games. Her continued loyalty to the wrong people and acceptance of mediocrity is what is destroying this club. 

I totally agree about his interviews being white noise. He seems to have no grasp of how the fans are feeling and is in total denial about the performance levels across the whole season.

Neilson Out! 

What a lovely day  😀😀😀😀😀

Sun's shining, Beers being delivered in 30 minutes.

And Robbie has upset the lunatics with words again. 

Enjoy the game tonight lads  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gordon Ramsay
Just now, Bull's-eye said:

What a lovely day  😀😀😀😀😀

Definitely a virgin. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Definitely a virgin. 

:rofl:

That'll learn um.

16 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

:rofl:

That'll learn um.

You mean teach them?.........never mind, continue to show your real skills 👏 

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Neilson pretending that people are reducing pledges because of financial pressures.

I actually despise this guy. He knows he’s got no business ‘managing’ this club and he’s talking nonsense in a desperate attempt to save his own skin.

Luckily for him, our owner is even more of a charlatan than him so his job looks safe.

The mind boggles at the players he might sign in the summer. No footballer with an ounce of talent would want to come anywhere near him.

1 minute ago, innerjambo said:

Woooooooosh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’re not listening Budge & only adding fuel to the fire by letting this death row inmate spout his comical Ali type, media briefings which bear no relation to the actual situation.

Rick Sanchez

It breaks your heart knowing he's going to ruin yet another window and another season. Perfect candidates are available to replace him with 😔

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It breaks your heart knowing he's going to ruin yet another window and another season. Perfect candidates are available to replace him with 😔

it does. Not often there are good candidates available.

we will bin him in September then take 8 weeks to appoint Stuart McCall 

35 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

What a lovely day  😀😀😀😀😀

I would down all your beers before watching our match it's the only way you will get any enjoyment watching it. I predict 65% possesion to us with 8 shots and 0 penetration in the first half, second half alloa will take the lead and this place will go full lock down/mental until the 90th minute when someone will somehow scaff an equiliser. Enjoy

As someone already stated, DS knew the whole footballing department was a mess and wanted to tear it all down and start again. Budge didn't like it and appointed Neilson who would happily operate in Leveins mess. 

Budge is not going to appoint someone who is going to point out what a mess we are in.

The Real Maroonblood
28 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

:laugh2:

Finlay James

Robbie's and the clubs lack of insight is incredible.

Having a recruitment strategy is one thing but having the wrong guy to coach any incoming players is the real issue here.  He hasn't improved one player since returning.

24 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Neilson pretending that people are reducing pledges because of financial pressures.

I actually despise this guy. He knows he’s got no business ‘managing’ this club and he’s talking nonsense in a desperate attempt to save his own skin.

Luckily for him, our owner is even more of a charlatan than him so his job looks safe.

The mind boggles at the players he might sign in the summer. No footballer with an ounce of talent would want to come anywhere near him.

I have been wavering about pausing my FOH donations and his latest comment has sealed the deal for me. While I will be pausing my contributions I have every intention of frittering away the money I would have paid, better me wasting my hard earned cash than Hearts.

Can I also be quite clear so that clowns like Neilson understand, I am not suffering from financial pressure, I am suffering from watching the club I love being run into the ground. Until that changes Hearts will be getting zip.

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

it does. Not often there are good candidates available.

we will bin him in September then take 8 weeks to appoint Stuart McCall 

She would probably bring back Levein to fill the gap.

11 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

As someone already stated, DS knew the whole footballing department was a mess and wanted to tear it all down and start again. Budge didn't like it and appointed Neilson who would happily operate in Leveins mess. 

Budge is not going to appoint someone who is going to point out what a mess we are in.

Budge should not be in charge of any future recruitment or procurement 

Shame its not his Last words of wisdom (as a Hearts manager...not suggesting murder or anything).

Harry Potter
5 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

dont even joke😧.

32 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

It may break hearts but won’t break bank balances. People ain’t daft. After a year of no football, another few months won’t be as big a wrench as it was pre-COVID.

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

dont even joke😧.

I know it's a depressing thought. 

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Perfectly sensible. 

There will be rage from some. 

Can't wait for the new season Tbh. 

Shite form, demotion, covid, championship. 

Can't wait to get the train, get a pint, go to the game, new players, Tynecastle and dish out some medicine. 

Don't care who the manager is, a section of support will always, be unhappy. 

Mon' the upward trajectory 👍

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

You've taken that too far. 😭

Nooooo

He cannot be given time to get players in. 

Look, its unfortunate. But results like Birkirkara & Hibs alongside a constant shite way of playing happened on his watch with his team. 

He cannot seriously be getting told he's got the summer? Its an opportunity for a fresh rebuild, but he does not have the confidence of the fans. We're going to be shouting for him to go pretty much from the word go. 

He needs to pack his shit and go. 

Fort Vallance
13 hours ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Our possession stats in those games -

QOS 58%

Dunfermline 60%

Inverness 59%

Our shots at goal -

QOS 19

Dunfermline 17

Inverness 15

I know stats like that don't tell the whole story but you make it sound like we were backs to the wall and we weren't. 

It's a fair point. But maybe it suggests they did better with the possession they had.

39 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

I would down all your beers before watching our match it's the only way you will get any enjoyment watching it. I predict 65% possesion to us with 8 shots and 0 penetration in the first half, second half alloa will take the lead and this place will go full lock down/mental until the 90th minute when someone will somehow scaff an equiliser. Enjoy

Nah he gets some kind of kick out us being utter shite. Never a hearts man.

13 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Perfectly sensible. 

Can't wait to get the train, get a pint, go to the game, new players, Tynecastle and dish out some medicine. 

It's not a section though, it's fast turning into the vast majority, I don't know any Hearts fan who would be happy with Neilson leading us next season, the club will lose money and these new players you speak off,may be not be affordable, we didn't dish out the medicine this heart, what makes you think we will be able to do that in the premiership?

Berra than you
8 minutes ago, OTT said:

Nooooo

He cannot be given time to get players in. 

Look, its unfortunate. But results like Birkirkara & Hibs alongside a constant shite way of playing happened on his watch with his team. 

He cannot seriously be getting told he's got the summer? Its an opportunity for a fresh rebuild, but he does not have the confidence of the fans. We're going to be shouting for him to go pretty much from the word go. 

He needs to pack his shit and go. 

His bit about missing out on some players in the summer cause we started later, whilst clearly deflection, is a fair point. However since his January 'prepaeing for the premiership' recruitment drive we have got steadily worse. I have no confidence in him recruiting what we need. I would of course love to be wrong on that, just can't see it.

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

This is all quite sad, as well as being annoying. I have always liked Robbie over the years and it's sad that it has come to this. I've always thought he is a decent bloke but putting all that aside he really does not seem to grasp the feelings of the loyal fans. 

I don't like the personal abuse dished out to him or to Mrs Budge but they really are doing themselves no favours. Robbie talking nonsense and his quote yesterday was utterly unforgiveable and with Mrs Budge saying nothing then it's obvious to me that he will be hear over the summer. 

This is totally wrong and when the money into the club dwindles then she may take action, unless Mr Anderson bales us out again by throwing good money after bad.

Robbie will never get the fans onside. He is absolutely a busted flush in my eyes and he should be replaced otherwise I genuinely fear for the football club I have loved and supported since 1962.

Exactly my feelings, though a wee bit later than 1962 😁

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, lou said:

It's not a section though, it's fast turning into the vast majority, I don't know any Hearts fan who would be happy with Neilson leading us next season, the club will lose money and these new players you speak off,may be not be affordable, we didn't dish out the medicine this heart, what makes you think we will be able to do that in the premiership?

Time will tell. 

Apart from the hard core oot group that have been banging on since November, most will look forward. 

The Brora result made me open to the change of manager, and I still am. 

But, I know someone like Mcinnes won't suddenly transform us to what many want, so Going forward I can't wait to get to the games, whoever the manager is. 

Covid will have more of an impact on St sales imo. 

SuperstarSteve

Clear as day now that he’s here for next season.

Neilson is not winning the support back at any point. It’s inevitable he will be out the door, just looks like it’ll be later rather than sooner. Another full season is about to be wasted. Superb. 

4 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

His bit about missing out on some players in the summer cause we started later, whilst clearly deflection, is a fair point. However since his January 'prepaeing for the premiership' recruitment drive we have got steadily worse. I have no confidence in him recruiting what we need. I would of course love to be wrong on that, just can't see it.

Honestly, I agree Robbies been dealt a shit hand. Trying to get any quality in during the summer was tough. Starting late, in the 2nd division of a 4th rate league is difficult. He still had many of the players that relegated us. 

BUT, he didn't bother at all with youth, the football has lacked everything all season (style, tactics, bottle) and the Brora and Alloa results are inexcusable. 

He cannot be allowed to stay because what he needs to do to win back the supporters is more than he is capable of delivering. 

Allowing him to bring in what he defines as a good player (considering he had been wanting frear for years) suggests we're going to be in the same situation as Levein left the club in with wage thiefs on long term deals. 

Its stupid. 

Berra than you
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Honestly, I agree Robbies been dealt a shit hand. Trying to get any quality in during the summer was tough. Starting late, in the 2nd division of a 4th rate league is difficult. He still had many of the players that relegated us. 

BUT, he didn't bother at all with youth, the football has lacked everything all season (style, tactics, bottle) and the Brora and Alloa results are inexcusable. 

He cannot be allowed to stay because what he needs to do to win back the supporters is more than he is capable of delivering. 

Allowing him to bring in what he defines as a good player (considering he had been wanting frear for years) suggests we're going to be in the same situation as Levein left the club in with wage thiefs on long term deals. 

Its stupid. 

100% agree. He was dealt a shit hand and it bought him time, and actually apart from the Alloa game, I was feeling quite good up till Christmas. Since then we have been so poor, that all the issues you have described become sticks to beat the manager with. Added in to the fact that we have been in decline for so long, it's created huge frustration from the support. 

I don't think any manager is capable of turning around a support that's 80-90% turned. If the board keep him on for next season, just highlights the same mistakes being made and the fans will be alienated even more. I can't understand how the board can't see that tbh. Blows my mind how out of touch they are.

15 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

This is all quite sad, as well as being annoying. I have always liked Robbie over the years and it's sad that it has come to this. I've always thought he is a decent bloke but putting all that aside he really does not seem to grasp the feelings of the loyal fans. 

I don't like the personal abuse dished out to him or to Mrs Budge but they really are doing themselves no favours. Robbie talking nonsense and his quote yesterday was utterly unforgiveable and with Mrs Budge saying nothing then it's obvious to me that he will be here over the summer. 

This is totally wrong and when the money into the club dwindles then she may take action, unless Mr Anderson bales us out again by throwing good money after bad.

Robbie will never get the fans onside. He is absolutely a busted flush in my eyes and he should be replaced otherwise I genuinely fear for the football club I have loved and supported since 1962.

I feel the same. I don’t blame him for not walking away as no doubt he loves this club and thinks he can be successful. Unfortunately he’s in the seat when everyone has had enough of the shenanigans. If you’re going to have success you need everyone pulling in the right direction. I just can’t see how he works within this toxic environment. If he ****s up the signings in the summer and we show the same form he’ll be persona non grata at Tynie forever. 

Robbo-Jambo

When Neilson says things like external noise and only dropping a couple of points in his interview yesterday he is doing himself absolutely no favours. 

Reading it again, I think he must know that and I really wonder if he deep down really wants to be here himself. 

Why else would you say things like that plus all the other stupid comments over the last few weeks that are clearly antagonising the whole support. 

Either that, or he is enjoying trolling the fans which is even sadder. 

He has totally lost the plot and for his own health he should be removing himself from this shambles ASAP imo. 

Bad Religion
43 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Perfectly sensible. 

If we fail to finish 3rd next season, it will be the second worst run in terms of league placings, in the clubs history.