Robbies latest words of wisdom ( merged )

Section Q

18 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Interesting when fans get back in and Robbie is still there. Toxic will be an understatement 

Not fans, external noise.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• graygo

• GinRummy

• NANOJAMBO

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Toxteth O'Grady
On 06/04/2021 at 17:40, Scott980612 said:

Nah ,Hearts  fans are just having a tough time watching absolute dross every week  

Every day he’s there , another day wasted  

Neilson out. 
Budge out.

I’ve stopped watching - the last few games I’ve just taken the dog a walk. I haven’t missed it and that’s a worry.

Francis Albert
59 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

Thought She was handing over to FoH??

I thought she was being bought out (not "handing over") more than a year ago, in line with her agreement with FOH.

Edited by Francis Albert

David Black

Just watched his press comedy show. If ever there was an example of someone being in denial its RN and if Budge is backing him she is even worse, in denial and insulting her customers. Other than her statement which has been roundly criticised across the media, not another word, yet the divide between club and fans grows wider by the day. What an arrogant, insulting attitude this woman has.

David Black
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I thought she was being bought out (not "handing over) more than a year ago, in line with her agreement with FOH.

Just like Budge, not another word from Stuart Wallace yet that is exactly one of his main remits. Why the silence to your members Stuart? What's the latest decade for the transfer of shares. 

A_A wehatethehibs
35 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Interesting when fans get back in and Robbie is still there. Toxic will be an understatement 

I honestly don’t think it will be. Enough time will pass. The COVID return is the ace card for the club at the end of the day. The fans will be on board for the start of the season. Neilson unfortunately will be getting his undeserved chance at redemption. 

JudyJudyJudy

Hadnt read this thread today and just been watching his interview on STV news.  What an insult to fans of this great club.  " External noise". Hes finished with the fans now.  Thats it game over. There is now a deep chaism between the fans and the management of the club. ONly way to bridge it is to sack him as soon as we have ( hopefully) won the Championship.  But I am not that confident she will. He obviously knows more than we do about his stability at the club. 

I would give one piece of advice to Mrs Budge, this is serious there is no going back, he has to go.

Once you get the season ticket sales and the people who have paused/cancelled their pledge it will be too late.

As a businesswomen the bottom line is when you people start listening, break the trend and act now, there is nothing wrong with admitting your mistakes as long as you learn by them.

Jambos are like elephants, we don't forget.

Auld Reekin'
18 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I’ve stopped watching - the last few games I’ve just taken the dog a walk. I haven’t missed it and that’s a worry.

Worrying, as you rightly say. I'll probably have it playing on my laptop, with the sound off, but I'm certainly not going to inflict the game on the bursd after the shite we've had to watch in the last few televised games. 

I wonder what Savage's limit will be. I doubt he will be happy seeing the state of the club. If Budge blindly sticks by Neilson will he walk? Will she sack him a la Stendel for trying to rock the boat?

The speculation is obviously that Neilson will be replaced as soon as the league is won but the big question is what if he isn't? It's a lose lose situation for the club. I highly doubt he'll want his reputation tarnished.

Robbo-Jambo
10 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Hadnt read this thread today and just been watching his interview on STV news.  What an insult to fans of this great club.  " External noise". Hes finished with the fans now.  Thats it game over. There is now a deep chaism between the fans and the management of the club. ONly way to bridge it is to sack him as soon as we have ( hopefully) won the Championship.  But I am not that confident she will. He obviously knows more than we do about his stability at the club. 

External noise and negativity because we have dropped a couple of points recently 😳

We are dropping points left, right and centre plus just suffered the worst result in our history from the mighty Brora. 

What a patronising *******. 

He is now imo just trolling the Hearts support now. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

TyphoonJambo
6 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

External noise and negativity because we have dropped a couple of points recently 😳

We are dropping points left, right and centre plus just suffered the worst result in our history from the mighty Brora. 

Absolutely disgusting. 

And,bloody annoyingly,once again trotting out the "11 points clear" crap.  As for the bit in his pre match presser about "Dunfermline set up for a point" . My hairy ass they did. They should have won it. Tit. 

Rick Sanchez

It doesn't matter what he says anymore, the fans will pick holes in it. That's the sign that he's done. No coming back.

Naturally, he'll get half of next season and it'll be yet another wasted campaign, all too familiar recently.

south morocco
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

It doesn't matter what he says anymore, the fans will pick holes in it. That's the sign that he's done. No coming back.

Naturally, he'll get half of next season and it'll be yet another wasted campaign, all too familiar recently.

It’ll be interesting to see what the drop off in ST sales will be if he’s not replaced for next season.

15 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I wonder what Savage's limit will be. I doubt he will be happy seeing the state of the club. If Budge blindly sticks by Neilson will he walk? Will she sack him a la Stendel for trying to rock the boat?

The speculation is obviously that Neilson will be replaced as soon as the league is won but the big question is what if he isn't? It's a lose lose situation for the club. I highly doubt he'll want his reputation tarnished.

Speculation from who though fans ?

Nobody in the press thinks he is a goner and I doubt very much he will be gone myself.Actually think Budge herself will be thinking I listened to the fans before and appointed Stendel and see how that worked out ( even though he wasn't given a fair crack of things ) and now she will dig her heels in by keeping Robbie.

Edited by vegas-voss

Outraged beyond outraged. 

Definitely more outraged than I was earlier and more outraged than anyone in the universe. 

To say I'm outraged is an understatement. 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Definitely more outraged than I was earlier and more outraged than anyone in the universe. 

Dare i say your outrageously outraged?

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, south morocco said:

It’ll be interesting to see what the drop off in ST sales will be if he’s not replaced for next season.

That's the best chance of us getting rid of him. 

Once Budge sees income streams like season ticket sales dropping off she might just act then. 

Money talks for that woman. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

I don't think she has the slightest intention of dumping Neilson.  The mantra is that winning the championship was our priority and that was achieved.

We need a new Stendel who will weed out the deadwood and revitalise thr academy.  We won't get that under Budge.

She is the biggest problem at Hearts right now. Until we remove Budge from our club...yes ours....not hers..... we are going nowhere.

She is very lucky fans arent in the ground just now.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

That's the best chance of us getting rid of him. 

Once Budge sees income streams like season ticket sales dropping off she might just act then. 

Money talks for that woman. 

I think fans will renew in decent numbers(10k plus), even with neilson in charge.

The football is terrible but I'm not missing out on going to tynecastle due to a clueless manager or a dictator of a chairwoman who doesnt know what she's doing.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
28 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

And,bloody annoyingly,once again trotting out the "11 points clear" crap.  As for the bit in his pre match presser about "Dunfermline set up for a point" . My hairy ass they did. They should have won it. Tit. 

The scaffy prick always sets up for a point ffs. That’s his tactic.

kingantti1874
15 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I think fans will renew in decent numbers(10k plus), even with neilson in charge.

The football is terrible but I'm not missing out on going to tynecastle due to a clueless manager or a dictator of a chairwoman who doesnt know what she's doing.

It won’t come to that,  the threat will be enough. Just hold off renewing till the last minute

Holyrood_Hearts

Can’t believe he thinks our frustrations are partly because we have to watch this pish every week on a laptop instead of inside Tynecastle. 

Wish he would do the decent thing & **** off

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

So Robbie has came out and said the board are publicly backing him?. 

Board have said nothing publicly.

Just now, jamboman9 said:

Board have said nothing publicly.

Did he say that the board back him with full confidence?. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Can’t believe he thinks our frustrations are partly because we have to watch this pish every week on a laptop instead of inside Tynecastle. 

Wish he would do the decent thing & **** off

He’s making stuff up now.

If I was him I’d quit before we all get back in the stadium and start giving him it tight.

36 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

The thing about Neilson is there's never any mention of "mea culpa" : it's the pitch/the weather/refs/"individual mistakes".  People have had enough of him.  The club can batten down the hatches and refuse to get involved in any public discussion but this isn't going away.  He & AB can bluster their way to the start of next season (that's obviously the plan) but any more crap signings and they are finished. They won't even get a round of games. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Says he enjoys the backing of the board.

Just now, jamboman9 said:

Says he enjoys the backing of the board.

Looking very likely my source was spot on, and Robbie will be in charge next season. 

JudyJudyJudy
48 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Absolutely disgusting. 

Yep well said. He cant even have the respect to apologise for the poor run just now and the pathetic performances . He might win some respect if he acknowledged his role in all of this but he is pig headed.  

34 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

Safe to say your outraged ???????/

Holyrood_Hearts
34 minutes ago, south morocco said:

Hopefully enough to see change at the club. There’s not a chance I’m renewing mine until Neilson is gone.

It’s sad it might come to thousands not renewing to eventually be heard but needs must. 

5 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

He’s not played it well in the media at all since Brora.  Even if he thinks deep down he’s cornered and this is him coming out for a last few swings, he really needed to be more of a statesmen and not have sly digs, make excuses, keep referring to the points lead while the current run of form is pretty grim.

I think it’s times like this that expose his lack of composure in this moment.  

He can’t pretend to himself the fans don’t matter. What does he think it’ll be like if he is still in charge when fans get back into the ground?  It’s gone beyond and more across the line. With every future dropped point or uninspiring performance it’s just going to get more poisonous.  

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Hopefully enough to see change at the club. There’s not a chance I’m renewing mine until Neilson is gone.

It’s sad it might come to thousands not renewing to eventually be heard but needs must. 

I’m more concerned about Budge than Neilson. Even if Budge acts like a clueless fool again, Neilson will be fecked as soon as crowds are allowed back in and we tear him a new one. But Budge is the virus that’s killing the club’s identity. Hence why I’ve cancelled my FOH pledge. No more money for her from me.

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Looking very likely my source was spot on, and Robbie will be in charge next season. 

Does your source know Ann?

Just now, Agentjambo said:

Does your source know Ann?

I've been told Robbie will get backed next season with investment from benefactors guaranteed 👍

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

I've been told Robbie will get backed next season with investment from benefactors guaranteed 👍

From someone that speaks to Ann?

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Money down the drain

1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

He's not just deflecting he's actually telling porkies. Saying that teams came to try and win at the start of the season but now they're camping in against us. That's nonsense. Teams are actually coming and having a go at us now because they know we're beatable. QOS didn't exactly park the bus and Dunfermline and Inverness weren't lucky to get a draw. Both of them should have won those games. He just talks shite.

Our possession stats in those games -

QOS 58%

Dunfermline 60%

Inverness 59%

Our shots at goal -

QOS 19

Dunfermline 17

Inverness 15

I know stats like that don't tell the whole story but you make it sound like we were backs to the wall and we weren't. 

kingantti1874
4 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Our possession stats in those games -

QOS 58%

Dunfermline 60%

Inverness 59%

Our shots at goal -

QOS 19

Dunfermline 17

Inverness 15

I know stats like that don't tell the whole story but you make it sound like we were backs to the wall and we weren't. 

no they don’t tel the whole story, they don’t give insight into the quality of the chances. Dunfermline were the better side by a long way, they had the best chances.

robbie likes to point to these absolutely pointless possession stats as if they mean something, pointless / meaningless. Possession which the opposition are happy to let us have . Sideways pointless crap

Dusk_Till_Dawn

If Arseholeson is still here next season, my only reason for going to games will be to utterly abuse him

Berra than you
24 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I’m delighted with the board at the moment,” Neilson said.

“I speak regularly to Ann and to Joe so I don’t need anything."

From what I can make out that's all he said. I might have missed something though. Didn't mention they have backed him privately. Just that they speak regularly.

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

no they don’t tel the whole story, they don’t give insight into the quality of the chances. Dunfermline were the better side by a long way, they had the best chances.

robbie likes to point to these absolutely pointless possession stats as if they mean something, pointless / meaningless. Possession which the opposition are happy to let us have . Sideways pointless crap

Here's the point I was arguing against, thanks for agreeing with me. 👍

"Saying that teams came to try and win at the start of the season but now they're camping in against us. That's nonsense. Teams are actually coming and having a go at us now because they know we're beatable"

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, south morocco said:

I think it will be quite drastic, is anyone desperate to get back in to pay for a test, take and wait for the result and then watch this eye bleeding football? 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
6 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

Here's the point I was arguing against, thanks for agreeing with me. 👍

"Saying that teams came to try and win at the start of the season but now they're camping in against us. That's nonsense. Teams are actually coming and having a go at us now because they know we're beatable"

There’s a difference between teams being defensive and teams letting us stew in the faeces of our own performances. Again, it’s Wankson making excuses for the fact that he can’t coach or motivate.

5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

There’s a difference between teams being defensive and teams letting us stew in the faeces of our own performances. Again, it’s Wankson making excuses for the fact that he can’t coach or motivate.

What is it? Are they defensive or are they coming and having a go at us? It can't be both.