Mafia - Birthday Bonanza

Shapes

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

7 pages of not very much in all honesty. 6 of those worrying about this parcel.

Not sure where to place my vote.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What’s to stop me getting pished and during night activities message 3 people saying “here is the parcel. Use it wisely.” 😇

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What’s to stop me getting pished and during night activities message 3 people saying “here is the parcel. Use it wisely.” 😇

shapes will be doing the messaging i would imagine

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I'm guessing Shapes will be in charge of birthday party games?

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I'm guessing shapes might need to be involved 🙄

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, Boof said:

Right - as far as I can tell, I'm no deid.

@Shapes - am I good to get on with posting?

You aren't dead Boof.  Don't need Shapes around to confirm that 👍

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

You aren't dead Boof.  Don't need Shapes around to confirm that 👍

Can't be too careful...

Right, there has been a lot of jib-jabbering about this parcel.

From what I can gather there doesn't seem to be a way to do anything overtly town-friendly (or goon-friendly) with it. 

I just feel it puts Riddley's coat on a decidedly shoogly peg. Goons won't want him to reveal any info so might attack. Doc might feel he's worth a save. Goons might superkill - yes, this early - since, if he's good, he WILL reveal what he knows. The town will not know whether or not to believe him until his status is known. Hell's teeth - he could even be the turncoat. What happens if the goons try to superkill the turncoat?

Haven't seen anyone dodgy yet but will need to cast a vote. I don't suppose there's anyone heading for modkill territory?

Stuart McNeill
16 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Yeah shapes confirmed it earlier you need to message her the person 

Stuart McNeill
8 minutes ago, Boof said:

Can't be too careful...

Right, there has been a lot of jib-jabbering about this parcel.

From what I can gather there doesn't seem to be a way to do anything overtly town-friendly (or goon-friendly) with it. 

I just feel it puts Riddley's coat on a decidedly shoogly peg. Goons won't want him to reveal any info so might attack. Doc might feel he's worth a save. Goons might superkill - yes, this early - since, if he's good, he WILL reveal what he knows. The town will not know whether or not to believe him until his status is known. Hell's teeth - he could even be the turncoat. What happens if the goons try to superkill the turncoat?

Haven't seen anyone dodgy yet but will need to cast a vote. I don't suppose there's anyone heading for modkill territory?

Riddley is safe from the super kill 

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Bringing Boof into the tie. That’s interesting 

See what happen now. Riddley, Stuart, Boof. Wonder if anyone will come out to save their team mate. 

5 hours ago, Shapes said:

PARCEL RULES 

The parcel starts with the first player to post (Riddley). He gets a night action on the first night. If he investigates, only he gets the result. If the parcel holder is lynched then there will be no night activity from the parcel that night but the holder will still be able to pick who to pass it on to.

The holder must not discuss on thread who they're passing it onto next. 

The holder must not state they currently have the parcel. Exception is riddley as he started with the parcel.

The holder can't pass it to a team mate. 

If the parcel holder uses save and the goons use their superkill then the goons kill will stand. The exception on this is the first night as the parcel holder is known to the town so if they save themselves this will count regardless.

Reminder of the parcel rules re the superkill etc 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Unvote ian

Vote alim

Unvote boof

vote Stuart. 

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Unvote boof

vote Stuart. 

7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

See what happen now. Riddley, Stuart, Boof. Wonder if anyone will come out to save their team mate. 

So you're the one saving Riddley/boof.

Let's just hope you're masons 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

So you're the one saving Riddley/boof.

Let's just hope you're masons 

Ah just wanted to see what happened and you suddenly voted me for no reason so I voted you back. Unvote me and I’ll go back to Boof. 

Quandary for Riddley then...and the goons.

Does Riddley investigate and leave himself open to attack? Does Riddley save himself? (just predicting the hoots of derision if it gets announced that this happens :lol: ) all for the sake of not being whacked off by the goons (carefully avoiding the other 'W' word there :lol: ).

Is Riddley a goon? Any investigation will undoubtedly show up as good...or possibly in it for themself. Ah, poop! It's only Riddley that'll get the investigation result. So if he says 'Boof's a good guy' - guess who the goons will target? A waste of Riddley's investigation if it only lasts for a day. Might it be wiser or Riddley to sit upon his investigation for a short time? Nah - that ASSassin could strike at anytime. Can they strike at night while folk are in the middle of their nightly doings?

There - think it was Seats who accused me earlier of not having enough questions...get tucked into that lot :D

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Ah just wanted to see what happened and you suddenly voted me for no reason so I voted you back. Unvote me and I’ll go back to Boof. 

I'm not really fussed tbf. 

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

Quandary for Riddley then...and the goons.

Does Riddley investigate and leave himself open to attack? Does Riddley save himself? (just predicting the hoots of derision if it gets announced that this happens :lol: ) all for the sake of not being whacked off by the goons (carefully avoiding the other 'W' word there :lol: ).

Is Riddley a goon? Any investigation will undoubtedly show up as good...or possibly in it for themself. Ah, poop! It's only Riddley that'll get the investigation result. So if he says 'Boof's a good guy' - guess who the goons will target? A waste of Riddley's investigation if it only lasts for a day. Might it be wiser or Riddley to sit upon his investigation for a short time? Nah - that ASSassin could strike at anytime. Can they strike at night while folk are in the middle of their nightly doings?

There - think it was Seats who accused me earlier of not having enough questions...get tucked into that lot :D

You haven't let me down big man 😉

Deadline time?

And who the frickin frick has been at my carry-oot?

Swapping my Belhaven for Babycham? Cheeky gits!

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

I’m not sure if I Unvoted but

Looks like you unvoted dunks on the last page 

Need a player list:

1. Rudi

2. Yvonne

3. Stuart 

4. Alim

5. Sheldon

6. Ian

7. Nunya

8. Prince

9. Bunny Munro

10. Andy - townie (assassin victim day 1)

11. Seats

12. Sean

13. Boof

14. GOFS

15. Riddley Walker

16. Vlad

17. Peaky

18. Dandy

19. Dunks

20. Wee jambo

Goon list

Ian

Nunya

Sean

Dandy

Vote His Royal Highness King Dandy

Peakybunnet
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm going off to watch TV. 

Whatever will be, will be. 

I hate the first day. You dont find out anything until the night stuff is done. 

Votes

Stuart 3

Boof 3

Alim 2

Riddley 2

Dunks 1

Rudi 1

Sheldon 1

Seats 1

Yvonne 1

Wee Jambo 1

Bunny 1

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm really not sure.  Expecting a flurry of activity round about deadline.

Vote Seats