Mafia - Birthday Bonanza

Shapes

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I don't think going down that route will help. 

Realistically the way I see it. Anyone can be the turncoat. 

Yeah I agree, I was just pointing out Yvonne could just as easily be a turncoat suspect if not already a goon along with the rest of the players she listed 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tenaciousdandy

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

• Shapes

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yvonnejambo
3 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Yeah I agree, I was just pointing out Yvonne could just as easily be a turncoat suspect if not already a goon along with the rest of the players she listed 

If I was a goon or a turncoat do you think I would make a post about it? Surely that would just put attention on myself and if I was a goon that’s not what I would be doing.

Rudi Skacel

The turncoat could be anyone. No point debating who it may or may not be. All we have is day 1 to go on, the goons just took a pot shot and got lucky. 

I also dont think a goon would have been involved in the late votes, even if one of their own was involved. Good chance there was a goon in that tiebreak. 

Bunny Munro
18 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

The turncoat could be anyone. No point debating who it may or may not be. All we have is day 1 to go on, the goons just took a pot shot and got lucky. 

I also dont think a goon would have been involved in the late votes, even if one of their own was involved. Good chance there was a goon in that tiebreak. 

Agree with all of this Rudi.

With the cop taken out by the town who knows who the goons would have went for - or if they would they be looking for the turncoat at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if the goons sat back and watched last night. Although there must be a fair chance at least one of them was in the tie. Wonder about those who votes Riddley too, did they pick up on the clues.

The Hogfather

I'm personally leaning more towards Alim & Stuart but not happy to pile onto either just now. I'm going to tentatively Vote Stuart although this could very well change before now and the deadline.

2 hours ago, Dunks said:

Are we any clearer on who the active Riddley votes were yet, Since Boof and Dandy's information was wrong - intentionally or otherwise :whistling:

I haven't given any information yet.

I just copied Dandy's spreadsheet and did my own analysis thereon.

If the spreadsheet is wrong then perhaps my analysis is wrong...should I do my own spreadsheet?

Bunny Munro

Oh, and I'm note convinced about Alim either but I'd hold steady a little. I never trust an early lynch, especially this early in the game.

Bunny Munro
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Oh, and I'm note convinced about Alim either but I'd hold steady a little. I never trust an early lynch, especially this early in the game.

'Not convinced' sorry, not 'Note'

18 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

The guy that's making folk censor the word wanky is calling me a drama queen 🤔😂

18 hours ago, Seats said:

We've got a 9 yr old on board 🤷‍♂️

18 hours ago, Good Old Fashioned Scandal said:

I think that we've definitely been putting too much thought into this parcel. I think we need to focus more on finding goons and just treat the parcel as a wee bonus. That being said I have no idea who's goonish because nobody's shut up about this parcel

😂

Also can I just say I don't mind the swearing. I swear like **** all the time. My Da is just a boring old w*** so just ignore him :)

Wooo

****ing hell that's GOfS really coming out her shell there! Seats must have missed it when he was having a go at the adults on an adult forum for swearing...

Wooo

Tenaciousdandy
2 minutes ago, Boof said:

If the spreadsheet is wrong then perhaps my analysis is wrong...should I do my own spreadsheet?

I know your not saying the info is wrong but as I said to dunks not sure where the wrong info is coming from I put the votes down that were posted, I had noticed Stuart made a mistake unvoting Ian instead of riddley which he agreed with, outwith that I can't see any mistakes 

Happy to pointed in the direction of the errors I'm being accused of tho lol 

26 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Wooo

****ing hell that's GOfS really coming out her shell there! Seats must have missed it when he was having a go at the adults on an adult forum for swearing...

Wooo

🤣🤣🤣

My post was merely in consideration of wee jambo. No reason why this shouldnt be a family friendly game. Thats all 🤷‍♂️

Peakybunnet
1 hour ago, Boof said:

Unvote Dandy

Apologies didn't realise Boof had copied yours. 

Think one goon must have been involved in the shoot off last night. See all the votes are on Alim just now

But I will vote Ian to see if it gets a reaction. 

12 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Unvote Dandy

Apologies didn't realise Boof had copied yours. 

Think one goon must have been involved in the shoot off last night. See all the votes are on Alim just now

But I will vote Ian to see if it gets a reaction. 

No reaction from me bud. I accept that I look dodgy due to my role in the Riddley lynch.

All I can do is say that I’m only a townie.

5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Again you were the one instigating all the late vote changing. I though your vote put me into the lead fwiw hence me voting Stuart to protect myself 

Vote Vlad 

clearly the trouble maker in all this. 

The old chestnut of “I thought” closely followed by some bollocks about how you just had to save yourself.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

We've got a 1 in 4 chance of hitting a goon based on the players left, so using that ratio you could probably assume there was one in the tie last night.

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

We've got a 1 in 4 chance of hitting a goon based on the players left, so using that ratio you could probably assume there was one in the tie last night.

My hunch is Alim

Stuart McNeill
4 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

:facepalm:

dont be ****ing stupid chaps and vote me

So based on this and Taken it at face value. 

It's between me and Boof on who's the last goon. 

If there's a 1 in 4 chance. 

Soo.. 

Vote boof

1 hour ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

I know your not saying the info is wrong but as I said to dunks not sure where the wrong info is coming from I put the votes down that were posted, I had noticed Stuart made a mistake unvoting Ian instead of riddley which he agreed with, outwith that I can't see any mistakes 

Happy to pointed in the direction of the errors I'm being accused of tho lol 

I only said IF your info was wrong it might've skewed my analysis - I was interested in the last-minute shenaniganning which led to me finding Alim dodgy.

I have gone and done a spreadsheet...

The Stuart unvote of Ian when he actually had a vote on Riddley seems to have been where much  confusion originated.
Vlad also had a minor botch-up moment but self-corrected the Alim/Rudi unvote.

The upshot is that (if my spreadsheet is correct) we had a 3-way tie at the finish betwixt Stuart, Alim and Riddley which is how shoot-out 2 developed last night so, although it means we're party spy-less, I think we can't argue with how it's all turned out.

To me, though, it still does leave questions about (a) what was going on at deadline and (b) who quietly cast an early vote and we didn't hear much from them again - step forward Rudi, Yvonne, Prince, Ian, Bunny - even Sean, Peaky, Nunya didn't involve themselves much.

jambosean75
7 minutes ago, Boof said:

I only said IF your info was wrong it might've skewed my analysis - I was interested in the last-minute shenaniganning which led to me finding Alim dodgy.

The Stuart unvote of Ian when he actually had a vote on Riddley seems to have been where much  confusion originated.

The upshot is that (if my spreadsheet is correct) we had a 3-way tie at the finish betwixt Stuart, Alim and Riddley which is how shoot-out 2 developed last night so, although it means we're party spy-less, I think we can't argue with how it's all turned out.

To me, though, it still does leave questions about (a) what was going on at deadline and (b) who quietly cast an early vote and we didn't hear much from them again - step forward Rudi, Yvonne, Prince, Ian, Bunny - even Sean, Peaky, Nunya didn't involve themselves much.

i was in my bed at deadline but i had a vote on who i thought was the assassin and kept it there

Bunny Munro
15 minutes ago, Boof said:

Quite simple Boof, is it was night 1.

I'm not convinced about you either way, but I know how it would have looked had I unvoted you and you turned out to be a goon.

I very rarely swap votes on day 1 for that reason, there is so little to go on people will jump at anything.

9 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Boof is simply deflecting - get him lynched :lol:

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Actually - Dunks' GIF game somewhat lacking this time around.

Something else on your mind, hombre?

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Boof said:

We actually made that observation in the last game when I was a mason 

Stuart McNeill

This probably can't get much worse. 

Unvote boof

Vote alim

We'll come back to you Boof. 

The Hogfather
37 minutes ago, Boof said:

Tbf, I was watching the Europa League last night on the laptop so was pretty focused on that. I just didn't want to jump aboard a lynch train when we had nothing to go on. I am, however, going to change my vote.

Unvote Stuart.

Vote Seats.

Retaliatory vote since he's randomly voted for me.

Some very quiet posters this game.

Wee Jambo. You are the man for spotting Goons. A full house last game with your goon list? Why haven’t you done so this game? 

19 minutes ago, Boof said:

I'm at my GIF best whilst on the PC, but it's out of commission right now. Means I'm 100% on mobile which is quite alien to me, but there you go.

Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I'm at my GIF best whilst on the PC, but it's out of commission right now. Means I'm 100% on mobile which is quite alien to me, but there you go.

Did you say it was just copy paste on discord? Or was that on pc? I gif on mobile 

The Hogfather
6 minutes ago, Dunks said:

If you're using an Apple device, you can just google the gif you're looking for and add it to your camera roll. Or use the Giphy app.

Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

If you're using an Apple device, you can just google the gif you're looking for and add it to your camera roll. Or use the Giphy app.

That's how I do it on android, save gif to phone then add files on jkb

Stuart McNeill
11 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

Goon list 

Peaky

alim

sturt

boof

thats what I can give you right now 

No one to copy this time I see. 

12 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Did you say it was just copy paste on discord? Or was that on pc? I gif on mobile 

I know how to do it, I just don't. 

Prefer my TRS-80 :rofl:

15 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

Goon list 

Peaky

alim

sturt

boof

Missing 1?

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Missing 1?

I know I’m missing one it’s only day 2

it Might be bunny tho

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He’s certainly not the cocky little so and so he was last game?

It’s because Andy is deed and milkys not playing and there’s known one that I can annoy

jambosean75
1 minute ago, Wee jambo said:

It’s because Andy is deed and milkys not playing and there’s known one that I can annoy

andy is deed because you killed him boy assassin

Just now, jambosean75 said:

andy is deed because you killed him boy assassin

If I like annoying Andy why would I kill him because then he would be out the game and now I can’t annoy him

38 minutes ago, Wee jambo said:

Goon list 

Peaky

alim

sturt

boof

And bang goes the 100% record.

jambosean75

vote wee jambo

back at work tomorrow so will be signing off and won't be back on until tomorrow afternoon