Jump to content

Mafia - Birthday Bonanza


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tenaciousdandy

    182

  • Stuart McNeill

    170

  • Boof

    98

  • Shapes

    97

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

iantjambo
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Ian, Sean and Rudi had votes on riddley?


I already admitted so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

Vote Dandy

 

No evidence - just my reckoning

your reckoning is wrong then boof

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rudi Skacel

I voted riddley on the first page in the first few posts. 
 

easy to point fingers. No one would have known he was the cop as it was day 1. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk

Dunno where the town goes from here tbh. There is no investigations 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Dunno where the town goes from here tbh. There is no investigations 😬

the parcel is still in play

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Well done guys.

 

Too bothered about this parcel to just play the game normally.  Robbie Neilson will be reading this thread and licking his lips at the amount of overthinking that is going on.

 

We'll need all the luck we can get finding 5 goons with no cop.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

the parcel is still in play

Got to watch for goons blagging though

Link to post
Share on other sites

:rofl:

 

I thought we were over the recent spate of shocking first days, but no, we've surpassed it all!

 

My assumption is that Riddley has passed the parcel to a goon, too :lol:

 

:facepalm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Well done guys.

 

Too bothered about this parcel to just play the game normally.  Robbie Neilson will be reading this thread and licking his lips at the amount of overthinking that is going on.

 

We'll need all the luck we can get finding 5 goons with no cop.

They didn't want to listen 😔

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Seats said:

Got to watch for goons blagging though

yeah, altho the info should only be shared if whoever finds a bad player

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

your reckoning is wrong then boof

 

Not unlikely.

 

At least parcel-holder can investigate...which is about the only thing we've got going for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any way we can fairly and safely get the investigation results out there?

 

Doc might have to earn his corn if the revealer is likely to become endangered by doing so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Can we stop worrying about this parcel?  It's day, it's irrelevant at the moment.  Play the game like we normally would and find the goons.

 

Who voted Riddley?  Let's analyse that instead

Link to post
Share on other sites
AlimOzturk
1 minute ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Can we stop worrying about this parcel?  It's day, it's irrelevant at the moment.  Play the game like we normally would and find the goons.

 

Who voted Riddley?  Let's analyse that instead


Rudi, Ian, Sean I think 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/04/2021 at 22:52, Riddley Walker said:

Yes! 

 

On 07/04/2021 at 23:03, Riddley Walker said:

**** yeah!! 

 

Like the setup Shapes. 

 

15 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Morning folks. Let's batter some goons and steal their lunch money today. Would use bs but can't. Agree that Andy has been very, very quiet so far. 

 

Vote GOFS 

 

First hint he ISN'T the Cop.

 

15 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Bring it on biatch. Got a wee night kill I can fling around this eve, just to remind everyone. 

 

14 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Is it actually one of your birthdays today? 

 

14 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

HB Shapes and Prince. 

 

Better not be a goon Prince, or those birthday wishes are gonna be retracted before you can say pass the parcel. 

 

13 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Och Andy it's just a laugh. 

 

Apologise for voting me and I won't kill you tonight 😉

 

13 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

*uncocks gun*

 

13 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

No, I have the birthday parcel. 

 

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Loving the ass sucking by everyone. Suck away and live, folks. 

 

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

That's it baby, just like that. 

 

12 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Just one to watch BTW - I'm sure the goons would be happy to see me lynched to rule out me using an investigation tonight. 

 

 

 

1st Cop-hint - hidden in among the parcel chat

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'd like to add that I will be using my parcel for the benefit of the town this evening, 100 percent.

 

Made me think investigate...

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

The parcel could be a massive benefit to the town if we play this right. 

 

Two investigations - masons would trust both anaw.

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

I don't want to get lynched. 🤷‍♂️ 

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Or... I can investigate or save someone. 

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Well you'll know if I don't immediately. 

 

11 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

I was just having a laugh with it tbh. Perhaps the power went to my head and I can only apologise to everyone. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

You'll see after tonight that I'm a force for good. If not, you can lynch me straight away. The odds of me being a goon are very small. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Another thing - there is only going to be one team happy with a day 1 lynch train. 

 

Anyone advocating this when they have zero knowledge of my role is being daft, or a goon. Of course I may be a goon but the odds are small. 

 

Role-hint

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

@Shapesif I investigate will it come back as specific role or just good/bad? 

 

If I investigate tonight then doc, you know what to do so I can pass the info on to the town. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Is there any scenario where I shouldn't pass on the investigation to the town? Obviously not if it comes back doc/cop. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Hmmm very good point. Because it would be silly for anyone to actually use it for a kill. Would be risky though as if one of them was actually investigated by the cop or lynched the other one would immediately be outed too. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

But the only reason investigations aren't usually passed on is so a mason isn't outed. The goons already know who's good, everyone except them. 

 

So I don't see why the parcel holder can't pass the info on, and it takes a target off their back as well. It could get messy though. 

 

 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Actually of course they could use it for a kill (except me) as nobody knows who they are except the passer. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Shapes posted after you can't pass it to your own team. 

 

10 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Should we agree to share who we post the parcel to? My head's bursting trying to work out what the best thing is to do tbh. 

 

9 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm happy to pass it on to the person who can guess closest to my birthday, which I won't reveal. Then after that the passer will be anonymous anyway. 

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

I presumed I'd be deciding before night stuff. @Shapes ?

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Only one guess per person. Any more than one guess then your answer is void.

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Cheers.

 

Get yer birthdays in.

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Please could you give a correct date. I could work on an assumption but this is a serious prize and needs to be done correctly.

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Nah, I went in to check.

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I see Sean checked my profile 25 minutes ago though ya sneaky wee sausage. 

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Neither have you :lol:

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Aye but you can choose a single one to focus on. Unless you don't want to help the town investigate?

 

8 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Wait, is this your birthday or you guessing mine? :lol:

 

7 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Wee bit against the spirit of it I think?

 

Just guess my birthday and move on.

 

6 hours ago, Shapes said:

In hindsight I wish I hadn't mentioned the bloody thing at all 

 

:lol: 

 

6 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Ooft tough luck Andy. 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Right Doc, remember to save me tonight and I'm going to pass on the investigation to the town tomorrow.

 

Then breathe a sigh of relief as I leave this baggage behind me

 

BIG hint - totally obvious with hindsight. Totally invisible (to me) during game.

 

6 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

@Peakybunnet can you clarify if your guess was for my birthday as I think you misunderstood and told me your own birthday. 

 

6 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

I'm going to post the investigation in the thread to build a trust list. 

 

Unless anyone can think of a reason I should hold onto it.

 

Makes sense.

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

I'm not going to post a role. The goons already know who isn't a goon anyway. 

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

I'm just a townie and don't want this info hanging over me like a target. If I get taken out then at least I'll have passed it on. It's not like a normal investigation where I need to protect a mason identity. 

 

Use of 'I' - another hint. Went over my head at the time.

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Pretty sure it's just good/bad/ in it for themselves anyway. 

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

You will not get the investigation result if I die as it's not passed onto anyone except me. Hardly begging ffs, just want the info passed on. 

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

Then we'll lynch the mutha****as

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Unvote gofs

Vote Freddie Fun Police aka Seats

 

 

5 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

 

The guy that's making folk censor the word wanky is calling me a drama queen 🤔😂

 

That's Riddley's 1st 50-odd posts

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Is it worth the masons outing themselves?  With no cop they're just townies now and a mini trust list of three at least helps the town whittle the list down a little bit.

 

I don't see any real reason why their identity should remain hidden?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
3 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Is it worth the masons outing themselves?  With no cop they're just townies now and a mini trust list of three at least helps the town whittle the list down a little bit.

 

I don't see any real reason why their identity should remain hidden?

yeah they may as well, the reason we held off last game was due to the turncoat not being found 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

In fact the only benefit of keeping the masons hidden is to get the parcel to them so they can investigate and add to their trust list.

 

At least one would need to be known in order for the parcel to purposely be passed to them though.  However if the parcel is currently with a goon then it makes it easier for them to pick the masons off.

 

I'm rambling a bit now so I'll let others make the call.

Link to post
Share on other sites
dunks votes wee jambo
dandy votes dunks
rudi votes riddley
vlad votes rudi
riddley votes gofs
stuart votes ian
yvonne votes stuart
prince votes sheldon
andy votes peaky
ian votes stuart
andy unvotes peaky
andy votes riddley
andy unvotes riddley
seats votes boof
andy votes riddley
andy unvotes riddley
stuart unvotes ian
stuart votes riddley
alim votes stuart
alim unvotes stuart
ian unvotes stuart
ian votes riddley
andy votes riddley
sean votes riddley
peaky votes andy
alim votes riddley
sean unvotes riddley
alim unvotes riddley
ian unvotes riddley
wee jambo votes dunks
andy unvotes riddley
dunks unvotes wee jambo
dunks votes andy
andy votes dunks
ian votes stuart
sean votes dunks
bunny votes boof
sean unvotes dunks
sean votes seats
dunks unvotes andy
dunks votes ian
sean unvotes seats
sean votes dandy
assassin killed andy
sean unvotes dandy
sean votes wee jambo
peaky unvotes andy
peaky votes stuart
wee jambo unvotes dunks
riddley unvotes gofs
riddley votes seats
nunya votes yvonne
alim votes boof
boof votes alim
stuart unvotes ian
stuart votes alim
alim unvotes boof
alim votes stuart
gofs votes bunny
seats unvotes boof
seats votes alim
boof unvotes alim
wee jambo votes alim
stuart unvotes alim
stuart votes boof
alim unvotes stuart
alim votes boof
boof votes dandy
sheldon votes seats
vlad unvotes alim
vlad votes stuart
ian unvotes stuart
ian votes riddley
riddley unvotes seats
riddley votes stuart
dandy unvotes dunks
dandy votes ian
vlad unvotes rudi
vlad votes stuart
vlad unvotes stuart
vlad votes alim
riddley unvotes stuart
riddley votes boof
alim unvotes boof
alim votes stuart

 

 

Riddley voted by Ian, Sean, Rudi

Alim voted by Vlad, Wee Jambo, Seats

Stuart voted by Alim, Peaky, Yvonne

Boof voted by Riddley, Stuart, Bunny

 

Might be handy to fine-tune that to see who voted early, late, got involved in the switching shenanigans.

 

We know Riddley was a good guy. I know I'm a good guy...feel free to disbelieve me.

 

Why would Alim unvote me? Leave me on 4 and I'm a goner - a goon would be happy to NOT be in the tie. But Alim dragged Stuart into the tie. Bear in mind this was during the last few seconds - too late to react.

Let's see...

Riddley (known good) takes Stuart out the tie and puts me ahead as simultaneously Alim takes me out of the lead and puts Stuart ahead.

 

So Alim, wishing to save himself, thought he'd be putting Stuart further ahead - this at a time Stuart was away to the telly and seemingly unconcerned about saving himself.

 

That's all I've got to go on but at least I'm trying.

 

Fingers crossed the assassin hasn't whacked me while I've been typing! :lol: 

 

Unvote Dandy

 

Vote Alim Ozturk

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't edit the above...but the usual disclaimer applies.

 

Dandy's spreadsheet might be wrong :lol: 

 

Also...so might my reasoning...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

I can't edit the above...but the usual disclaimer applies.

 

Dandy's spreadsheet might be wrong :lol: 

 

Also...so might my reasoning...

the spreadsheet was a nightmare due to a few player errors made my head spin, stuart made a mistake and unvoted ian instead of riddley to vote alim (unless i missed him revoting ian)

Edited by Tenaciousdandy
Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill

does the superkill kill prince? @Shapes

8 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

the spreadsheet was a nightmare due to a few player errors made my head spin, stuart made a mistake and unvoted ian instead of riddley to vote alim (unless i missed him revoting ian)

having looked back I apologise and I dont think anyone made me aware of it. :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tenaciousdandy
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

does the superkill kill prince? @Shapes

having looked back I apologise and I dont think anyone made me aware of it. :(

I must have looked over the pages about 3/4 times to make sure i hadn't mixed up players or missed a vote, even during night i was still checking that's why i never mentioned it lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Sheldon Cooper

One thing that stands out for me from Boof's spreadsheet there is that Ian and Alim seemed to take turns going between Stuart and Riddley.  At points they followed each other in voting and unvoting for the same person before one settled on Riddley and one settled on Stuart (discounting the random vote on Boof from Alim before switching back to Stuart right at the end).

 

Could be nothing, could be something or could be pure coincidence but thought it was worth noting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
iantjambo
3 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

One thing that stands out for me from Boof's spreadsheet there is that Ian and Alim seemed to take turns going between Stuart and Riddley.  At points they followed each other in voting and unvoting for the same person before one settled on Riddley and one settled on Stuart (discounting the random vote on Boof from Alim before switching back to Stuart right at the end).

 

Could be nothing, could be something or could be pure coincidence but thought it was worth noting.


I can assure you that I’m not in cahoots with Alim. 
Alim to me seems a little to enthusiastic at pointing out who it was that voted Riddley.

 

Vote Alim 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75
5 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Ian, Sean and Rudi had votes on riddley?

 

Nice try but no. 

 

I voted for wee jambo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jambosean75
4 hours ago, Boof said:
dunks votes wee jambo
dandy votes dunks
rudi votes riddley
vlad votes rudi
riddley votes gofs
stuart votes ian
yvonne votes stuart
prince votes sheldon
andy votes peaky
ian votes stuart
andy unvotes peaky
andy votes riddley
andy unvotes riddley
seats votes boof
andy votes riddley
andy unvotes riddley
stuart unvotes ian
stuart votes riddley
alim votes stuart
alim unvotes stuart
ian unvotes stuart
ian votes riddley
andy votes riddley
sean votes riddley
peaky votes andy
alim votes riddley
sean unvotes riddley
alim unvotes riddley
ian unvotes riddley
wee jambo votes dunks
andy unvotes riddley
dunks unvotes wee jambo
dunks votes andy
andy votes dunks
ian votes stuart
sean votes dunks
bunny votes boof
sean unvotes dunks
sean votes seats
dunks unvotes andy
dunks votes ian
sean unvotes seats
sean votes dandy
assassin killed andy
sean unvotes dandy
sean votes wee jambo
peaky unvotes andy
peaky votes stuart
wee jambo unvotes dunks
riddley unvotes gofs
riddley votes seats
nunya votes yvonne
alim votes boof
boof votes alim
stuart unvotes ian
stuart votes alim
alim unvotes boof
alim votes stuart
gofs votes bunny
seats unvotes boof
seats votes alim
boof unvotes alim
wee jambo votes alim
stuart unvotes alim
stuart votes boof
alim unvotes stuart
alim votes boof
boof votes dandy
sheldon votes seats
vlad unvotes alim
vlad votes stuart
ian unvotes stuart
ian votes riddley
riddley unvotes seats
riddley votes stuart
dandy unvotes dunks
dandy votes ian
vlad unvotes rudi
vlad votes stuart
vlad unvotes stuart
vlad votes alim
riddley unvotes stuart
riddley votes boof
alim unvotes boof
alim votes stuart

 

 

Riddley voted by Ian, Sean, Rudi

Alim voted by Vlad, Wee Jambo, Seats

Stuart voted by Alim, Peaky, Yvonne

Boof voted by Riddley, Stuart, Bunny

 

Might be handy to fine-tune that to see who voted early, late, got involved in the switching shenanigans.

 

We know Riddley was a good guy. I know I'm a good guy...feel free to disbelieve me.

 

Why would Alim unvote me? Leave me on 4 and I'm a goner - a goon would be happy to NOT be in the tie. But Alim dragged Stuart into the tie. Bear in mind this was during the last few seconds - too late to react.

Let's see...

Riddley (known good) takes Stuart out the tie and puts me ahead as simultaneously Alim takes me out of the lead and puts Stuart ahead.

 

So Alim, wishing to save himself, thought he'd be putting Stuart further ahead - this at a time Stuart was away to the telly and seemingly unconcerned about saving himself.

 

That's all I've got to go on but at least I'm trying.

 

Fingers crossed the assassin hasn't whacked me while I've been typing! :lol: 

 

Unvote Dandy

 

Vote Alim Ozturk

 

Your summation is wrong. 

 

I didn't have an active vote on riddley. 

 

Mucked around a bit at the start but knew the value of investigations so went assassin hunting elsewhere 

Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo

We need to seriously goon hunt and the parcel is just a hindrance at the moment, hopefully it will become useful, but let’s just work on goon lynching for now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Goon lists anyone? 

Given that no one knows anything re goons, is there value in this. The masons could do a trust list but only them on it. Struggling to see where a win is coming from here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
6 minutes ago, Seats said:

Given that no one knows anything re goons, is there value in this. The masons could do a trust list but only them on it. Struggling to see where a win is coming from here.

Maybe little use but it makes the goons have to think about whether to do one or not. The masons putting out a trust list just gives the goons the easy kills each night. As better going for trusted than non trusted.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic

Reading back and trying to work out what went on.

 

Ians to good a player to get so blatantly involved so early in the game. For the time being I’m putting his vote on Riddley as a first day cock up. 
 

Alim on the other hand is very keen to point the finger elsewhere. Whereas Ian’s vote appeared random Alim’s seemed deliberate?

 

Thats all I have to go on for the time being folks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
21 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Maybe little use but it makes the goons have to think about whether to do one or not. The masons putting out a trust list just gives the goons the easy kills each night. As better going for trusted than non trusted.

Wouldn't they be more likely to try get the doc? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
12 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wouldn't they be more likely to try get the doc? 

 

Doc would benefit them but To win they need all the roles gone as soon as the masons out them selves then they are sitting ducks

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Yvonne...

 

Goon list

Prince

GOFS

Dunks

Alim

An other.

 

Reckon i know who the assassin is. Probably get taken out for that comment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
12 minutes ago, Seats said:

Fwiw if i was a goon, i wouldnt have voted riddley - too obvious.

 

Would you not save yourself though if you were close to a tie?

 

Don't think all Riddleys votes were goons but ask yourself if any of them that made a 4 way tie ?

 

And for the record seats it was my birthday yesterday and couldn't get on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Riddley Walker
9 hours ago, Dunks said:

:rofl:

 

I thought we were over the recent spate of shocking first days, but no, we've surpassed it all!

 

My assumption is that Riddley has passed the parcel to a goon, too :lol:

 

:facepalm:

 

Hopefully! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic
3 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

 

Would you not save yourself though if you were close to a tie?

 

Don't think all Riddleys votes were goons but ask yourself if any of them that made a 4 way tie ?

 

And for the record seats it was my birthday yesterday and couldn't get on.


Im thinking everyone in that tie was good?

 

1 Goon at most?

Link to post
Share on other sites
yvonnejambo
12 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Wouldn't they be more likely to try get the doc? 

Yes but unless the doc has to out themselves then working through the list of known good players would be the best options for goons and in that list they may even get the doc. 
The goons have the upper hand at the moment with 5 of them and no cop. The parcel in the wrong hands could add to their control. Even a townie with the parcel could end up killing a townie 🥺

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

 

Would you not save yourself though if you were close to a tie?

 

Don't think all Riddleys votes were goons but ask yourself if any of them that made a 4 way tie ?

 

And for the record seats it was my birthday yesterday and couldn't get on.

I know it was. Still think you are a goon though 🤷‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
10 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:


Im thinking everyone in that tie was good?

 

1 Goon at most?

 

Yeah I think one although I can't decide if it was a goon already or the turncoat trying to get turned

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vlad Magic

Just checked back and my Unvote on Stuart and voting Alim put Alim into the tie.

 

Alim then voted Stuart right at the death.

 

Vote Alim

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prince Buaben
10 minutes ago, Seats said:

I know it was. Still think you are a goon though 🤷‍♂️

 

Why? Cause I wasn't online last night?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Prince Buaben said:

 

Yeah I think one although I can't decide if it was a goon already or the turncoat trying to get turned

The turncoat didn't know who they were 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...