Jump to content

*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******


Recommended Posts

BigPaul365

Bizarrely our biggest league game this season. 3 points and you would hope the league is wrapped up.

 

Lose it or draw and I genuinely fear that it goes down to Raith away last game of the season...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sadj

    121

  • Smith's right boot

    98

  • Hearts007

    78

  • Bongo 1874

    51

I'm a straw clutcher ,  I think that we improved a bit when Naismith came on at Dunfermline. If Boyce,Gnaduillet both start 3-0 Hearts. Gordon there to mop up any howlers from whoever is in our back three/four/five.

Put the fans out of our misery Mr Neilson/ Mrs Budge we need a new manager for the new season  , with no input of any kind from Levein in the selection process.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
27 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Don't worry chief, just a few more to go then 3 months off before next season's shit show starts.

 

The day you chuck it completely will be a good day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamtastico

... for a moment there I thought this thread was about this week's game against Alloa.

 

51-0

Neil McCann will sign at half time and score 23 of them in 4min 56 seconds.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jim Panzee

I8 and Dusk-till-Dawn having a little sing a long: (just joshing with you guys, you bring the yang to the ying on this forum - keep it up)

 

2020 Erasure - Love To Hate You ('Live At Home' Extended Version by VCFP) -  YouTube 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
12 minutes ago, BigPaul365 said:

Bizarrely our biggest league game this season. 3 points and you would hope the league is wrapped up.

 

Lose it or draw and I genuinely fear that it goes down to Raith away last game of the season...

We're not winning that one either. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Scottie Wanshot.
16 hours ago, wavydavy said:

 

You miseed out the bit about the ref was crap and we should have had a penalty.

hope its not windy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

 

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

 

 

 

🤣🤣 Its keeping the Covid and political threads peaceful though so you can keep them over here please. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Section Q

Another two match ban for Robbie abusing the ref after another "bruising" 0-0 battle....!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

 

The day you chuck it completely will be a good day.

 

Long since did remember , he told us that. 
 

15 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I8 and Dusk-till-Dawn having a little sing a long: (just joshing with you guys, you bring the yang to the ying on this forum - keep it up)

 

2020 Erasure - Love To Hate You ('Live At Home' Extended Version by VCFP) -  YouTube 

Yang to the yang maybe....

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

 

Without getting into a big discussion about it are you saying that Ann Budge is a Hibs supporter who bought into Hearts so that she could bring us down from the inside?

She could have done it a lot quicker and further down if that was her plan.

Or just not got involved and we wouldn’t be here at all

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

 

Long since did remember , he told us that. 
 

 

2 lies on the same thread if you include the whopper about never mentioning AB's age and gender.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Awbdy Oot said:

 

2 lies on the same thread if you include the whopper about never mentioning AB's age and gender.

Oh never saw that one. Iv got a few on here on ignore now as its so tedious. Thats a cracker though

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Apprentice

At this point I'd take a 1-0 win however we manage to do it.  The end of the season can't come quick enough.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Or just not got involved and we wouldn’t be here at all

 

Exactly, it's a stupid thing to imply. Not sure he's come out and actually said it which is why I asked him directly. He'll answer soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Apprentice said:

At this point I'd take a 1-0 win however we manage to do it.  The end of the season can't come quick enough.

 

Yeah, there is zero value in this season anymore. Youngsters haven't got game time, style/principles of play haven't been established, manager is gone at end of season, most players gone too. 

 

Its really just a case of stumbling over the finish line and hoping to god someone competent is appointed in the summer who can build a competent hard working squad in one transfer window. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JDK2020
3 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

 

 

Our marquee signing who we signed on the hush hush as to not attract competition for him. Another abject flop from our recruitment.

 

Hush hush?

I thought that was just the deathly silence from every other club when his agent said "Right. GMS is available, who wants  him?"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Class of 75
29 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

I8 and Dusk-till-Dawn having a little sing a long: (just joshing with you guys, you bring the yang to the ying on this forum - keep it up)

 

2020 Erasure - Love To Hate You ('Live At Home' Extended Version by VCFP) -  YouTube 

Great band in their hey day though. Sorry off topic 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
Fourcandles

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

 

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Class of 75
Just now, Fourcandles said:

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

 

.

Totally agree. We need to beat Alloa tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
16 minutes ago, sadj said:

Or just not got involved and we wouldn’t be here at all

Correct 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Correct 

Ahhh , but here lets put money in buy the club , sell it back , work for free for several years and cause un-needed stress to ourselves instead. Seems like something we’d all do for Hibs to me 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn

:rofl:

 

Folk shitting it off Alloa

 

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?

 

Yes

 

SCRUFFSON GTF

Link to post
Share on other sites
Maroon Sailor
7 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

I'm trying to care.

 

You will do when the match starts

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
20 minutes ago, sadj said:

Iv got a few on here on ignore now


:pleasing:

Link to post
Share on other sites
davieholt
14 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

 

.

 

I'm sure we won't but if the worst happens and we Hibs it there will be no hiding place for any of us.

 

But we'll beat Alloa

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thomaso
1 hour ago, Awbdy Oot said:

 

Friday is a league game, it would be promotion that we fecked up, we don't typically do that smarty!

Check YOUR history!

 

7AF32A0B-14BB-4DD3-8103-292597D1DAFA.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

If we fail to beat Alloa :rofl:

It's squeeky bum time. 

 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see us drawing with Alloa and Morton then losing to Raith and ICT. That's how shite it has been. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid
8 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ahhh , but here lets put money in buy the club , sell it back , work for free for several years and cause un-needed stress to ourselves instead. Seems like something we’d all do for Hibs to me 👍🏻

I think her ST might have been a further cover 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
16 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

I'm trying to care.

 

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
A_A wehatethehibs
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

 

Folk shitting it off Alloa

 

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?

 

Yes

 

SCRUFFSON GTF


Genuinely am as well. That’s the level. We will need Craig Gordon on top form, he will have saves to make. He’s the only thing that gives me any confidence whatsoever that we can get the 3 points 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

 

Folk shitting it off Alloa

 

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?

 

Yes

 

SCRUFFSON GTF

 

4 games to go and needing a result or two. We need more supporters like you. 

 

:sarcasm:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I think her ST might have been a further cover 

Lol what we need is a Cormack someone who is a blokes bloke , gets ****ed out his face in hospo then strips off and dances about the boardroom harassing lassies then after hes had a wee break comes back in wi cash and takes over the club as a play thing 

 

 

Sorry i forgot “allegedly” so Ron doesn’t get into trouble 🙃😉

Edited by sadj
Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
13 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

 

You will do when the match starts

🤷 Been a while buddy.

I don't recognise anything on the pitch I used to have passion for. 😣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo-Jambo
11 hours ago, lost in space said:

How dare you insult ballet dancers in this way. Ballet dancers are fit, strong and motivated!!!

 

😅

Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboman9
7 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

 

Walk away, stop "supporting" Hearts. Your life will be so much better.

That's not an impossibility just now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ford donald
14 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:rofl:

 

Folk shitting it off Alloa

 

IS THIS WHAT WE HAVE BECOME?

 

Yes

 

SCRUFFSON GTF

When you lose confidence in someone it never heals,I lost it in RN a while ago.Hearts should win this game easily,but nothing would surprise me under the present manager.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ford donald said:

When you lose confidence in someone it never heals,I lost it in RN a while ago.Hearts should win this game easily,but nothing would surprise me under the present manager.

Thats a rational post in amongst the madness on here 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
29 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

Seriously folks with a resurgent ICT and Raith away as the last 2 fixtures a defeat here could cause a serious implosion...

 

.

ICT is at home 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Nelly Terraces

Just clocked the league table & fixtures. I didn't actually realise how much we need to win this game. Alloa FFS! :vrface:

 

I think we'll get 3pts here though, probably 3-1.  AND GET THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk_Till_Dawn
9 minutes ago, Awbdy Oot said:

 

4 games to go and needing a result or two. We need more supporters like you. 

 

:sarcasm:


What we need are more supporters who pretend that Ann Budge’s last five years have not been wank.

Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 hour ago, Dia Liom said:

If there was proof needed that lockdown is affecting folks' mental health, this thread does the job.

 

I know there was always moaners at tynie, and plenty fans are naturally pessimistic. But the intensity of the neurotic posters at the minute is frightening.  Grown men posting 40 times a day, desparate to tell everyone that they hate budge/neilson.  😂

 

 

 

This forum, along with many others, is seriously pandemic/lockdown damaged. Almost to the point of destruction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
jonnothejambo

A comfortable 2-0 win for the Hearts. 

 

No I'm not drunk.

Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
38 minutes ago, OTT said:

 

Yeah, there is zero value in this season anymore. Youngsters haven't got game time, style/principles of play haven't been established, manager is gone at end of season, most players gone too. 

 

Its really just a case of stumbling over the finish line and hoping to god someone competent is appointed in the summer who can build a competent hard working squad in one transfer window. 

 

 

Is that just wishful thinking or fact. The last time I looked most of the players who are out of contract are not regulars other than Irving.

 

The others are Berra, White, Frear, Kastaneer and Stewart.

 

If he wants to move anyone else on then it will cost the club a small fortune or we have to hope that these players agree to move without compensation.

 

Players like Halkett, Popescu, Halliday, GMS, Henderson etc still have time on their contracts, more's the pity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
wavydavy
35 minutes ago, Class of 75 said:

Totally agree. We need to beat Alloa tomorrow. 

 

And Morton.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

A comfortable 2-0 win for the Hearts. 

 

No I'm not drunk.

Why not jonno its 11am

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
13 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


What we need are more supporters who pretend that Ann Budge’s last five years have not been wank.

 

I just think the vitriol would be better parked until the league is over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Awbdy Oot
17 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Just clocked the league table & fixtures. I didn't actually realise how much we need to win this game. Alloa FFS! :vrface:

 

I think we'll get 3pts here though, probably 3-1.  AND GET THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE! :lol:

 

11 points clear, admittedly it's potentially 8 with 4 games to go, ahead of a couple of teams who have won less than half of the games they've played. Not concerned at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...