Jump to content

*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******


Bongo 1874

Recommended Posts

Dusk_Till_Dawn
8 minutes ago, martoon said:

Hearts 3 Alloa 2.

 

Two late, desperate strikes after another abysmal performance.


“We showed charactur by fyten tae the end”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • sadj

    121

  • Smith's right boot

    98

  • Hearts007

    78

  • Bongo 1874

    51

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, gator said:

Like others have said if we can't win this one we will probably not win again this season!


You’ll still have Wankson claiming “misshun accumplished”

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

A laborious 2-0.

Much more interested in the pre match pep-talk of a dead man walking and a squad looking at redundancy in a few weeks.  I'd pay to see that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2-1 Hearts 
 
Plenty possession 

 

Gordon to make at least one great save. 
 
6/10 performance and generally just meh. 
 
Just win Hearts,  

 
sign of the times vs Alloa , and just hoping Hearts get back to winning way  

 

 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:


“We showed charactur by fyten tae the end”

 

Aye.

 

I could almost hear whispering Boab say it as I read the above.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Section Q said:

This. Then tension builds as the 90 minute mark nears. Final whistle blows and Robbie runs after the ref........

😄

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Masters is on from Augusta. I have just paid for sky sports to watch.

Would be MAD then to watch Alloa game.

 

Unfortunately, I know I will be trying to find team selection at 6.45 on Friday - and will end up watching Gorgie rather than Georgia.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

We get the win in a tight game, where we look nervy, unimaginative and devoid of any ideas. Someone comes of bench to score and Craig Gordon continues to be about the only good thing at Hearts.

 

Not convinced I will even watch it. 

This, except I will watch it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1

I want us to win and hope we do but I'm just not 100% confident we will do, which is sad reflection of where we are at the moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Win this and only 2 sides can get more points than us....and only by one point

 

Given the 2 sides have to play each other (Dundee and Raith Rovers) then only one can possibly finish above us should we win on Friday....and if they draw we are champions with a victory against Alloa

 

Having said that recent form has left most of us with some doubts but playing the side bottom of the championship, at home knowing what is at stake, really should be more than enough incentive.

 

Time to attack and play on the front foot.

 

Truly the only way to look at this is we must win, hopefully win well for if victory is not the case then Saturday will be one heck of a day both on here and I suspect at Tynecastle

 

I keep saying to myself we will win, we should win, we can't lose this one etc etc and really that is how it should be but that certainty has taken a knock over the last few weeks.

 

 

Do we puff out the chest and predict a 4-0 victory for us or watch another depressing performance as we play for a 1-1 draw ?

 

Last chance saloon and victory awaits  🤞

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I actually think we'll win this comfortably. No idea why i think this but just do, think we'll put 3 or 4 past them. Probably just setting myself up to be pissed off but we've got to get a reaction at some point.

Beating part-time as good as relegated Alloa 4-0 is simply par not a positive reaction!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

70% possession until 40th minute, 10 shots,  none on target. punt up field by Alloa, goal. 75% possession second half 10 shots, 1 on target with 5 minutes to go, 1-1 . We hold out for a draw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Rich Teas instead of Jacobs Orange Club on Monday  and defeat.

It won't be proper rich teas though it will be the value/discounted rich teas that cost 25p and taste like sawdust! Enjoy lads!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Got no idea what will happen. I do think we’ll score but that’s all I can come up with this week. 

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GinRummy said:

I’m just so pissed of eh?  😟😂

Iv noticed pal! Aren’t we all. Summer will be interesting 🙃😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Iv noticed pal! Aren’t we all. Summer will be interesting 🙃😉

Never a dull moment these days. Be a very interesting window no matter who’s in charge 👍

Edited by GinRummy
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sadj said:

Iv noticed pal! Aren’t we all. Summer will be interesting 🙃😉


That sounds like ITK......

 

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Score early its a romp, they score first we will huff and puff and scrape a draw.


 

:gok:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GinRummy said:

Never a dull moment these days. Be Avery interesting window no matter who’s in charge 👍

Ssssh , that sort of chat and you’ll be lobbed in with us “happy clappers” because you haven’t firebombed Riccarton....

 

It will indeed , hopefully just in time for us t get back in and watch us performing in the Prem

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Ssssh , that sort of chat and you’ll be lobbed in with us “happy clappers” because you haven’t firebombed Riccarton....

 

It will indeed , hopefully just in time for us t get back in and watch us performing in the Prem

Hope so. We need to get back in the ground. Used to really like watching away games on iptv and honestly didn’t think I’d mind the football with the Hearts Pass thing. Saturdays just aren’t the same. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:


That sounds like ITK......

 


 

:gok:

Nothing concrete but enough to give me more positivity for summer. Fingers crossed. 

 

6 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Hope so. We need to get back in the ground. Used to really like watching away games on iptv and honestly didn’t think I’d mind the football with the Hearts Pass thing. Saturdays just aren’t the same. 



Yeah i think the football is only part of it the social aspect is big and the vitriol is sometimes gone before you get home as you’ve hashed it put wi pals or from the hangover. We aren’t doing festivals this year and max of them is about 10k so can’t see football stadiums having big crowds until at least 2022

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Is it on BBC Scotland? I see there is a Live Sportscene on at 7:30 on Friday/

Yarp

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nothing concrete but enough to give me more positivity for summer. Fingers crossed. 

 



Yeah i think the football is only part of it the social aspect is big and the vitriol is sometimes gone before you get home as you’ve hashed it put wi pals or from the hangover. We aren’t doing festivals this year and max of them is about 10k so can’t see football stadiums having big crowds until at least 2022

 

Been ignoring the Covid news, is that confirmed about festivals? Feel sorry for young folk during all this. It’s hard enough for older people but your youth is for enjoying yourself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Nothing concrete but enough to give me more positivity for summer. Fingers crossed.

 

 

Think we have seen that movie before. 

 

I think we may romp this 3-0 / 3-1 . Dont know why, blind optimism I suppose .....

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Been ignoring the Covid news, is that confirmed about festivals? Feel sorry for young folk during all this. It’s hard enough for older people but your youth is for enjoying yourself. 


Thats just our own personal business decision , not sure about other or bigger ones. Pfffft can still enjoy yourself at our ages... i mean maybe not pinging eyes n pavement dancing but still 

 

 

1 minute ago, Midloth_Iain said:

 

Think we have seen that movie before. 

 

I think we may romp this 3-0 / 3-1 . Dont know why, blind optimism I suppose .....

🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sadj said:


Thats just our own personal business decision , not sure about other or bigger ones. Pfffft can still enjoy yourself at our ages... i mean maybe not pinging eyes n pavement dancing but still 

 

 

🤣

Yep, can still have a good time. Swapped the Adidas Gazelles and white doves for footwear that is kinder to my gout and a few vodka tonics but can still party with the best of them. 👍😎

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

5-2 for the JT's you read it here first remember to congratulate me Friday at 9.45pm :whistling:

If we score 5 I’ll be as drunk as a skunk   😂but I’ll try and  remember to congratulate you  👍

Link to post
Share on other sites

We will have all the ball so let’s get all our attacking players out! Walker needs to start ahead of GMS. We have struggled to create chances and score goals so I would go a 4-2-3-1 with Haring sitting and full backs providing width to allow the attacking three to all push up and support Nando trying to make things happen. Toss up between GMS and Naismith but giving Naismith the nod to get some leadership on the park


gordon

 

logan smith halkett Halliday 

haring Irving/maceneff

walker Boyce naismith 

Nando. 
 

This could also be a 4-4-2. Don’t think it really matters too much in terms of formation as when we have the ball we need to stop being so rigid and stuck in positions. We need to give them the freedom to move around the park and make things happen! Irving and maceneff I’m undecided as both haven’t really provided much lately. 
 

hoping for a comfortable 3/4 nil but got a funny feeling we may just sneak a 1-0. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Having previously posted that I'm past caring, I'm not and I never will be.  I'm almost beside myself however at the predicament we find ourselves in. 

 

I hope the players will give 100% for us on Friday because I'm creating they won't give 10% for Neilson.

 

Utterly heartbreaking to see Hibs prospering relatively to the shambolic mess we have become.  FoH, generous benefactors, terrific stadium, all being wasted by Budge, levein and now Neilson.

 

It looks certain that Hibs will qualify for Europe and they have a chance at winning the cup.

 

We're wondering if we'll beat Alloa.  We didn't last time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

____________Gordon

 

Logan__Smith__Halkett__Halliday

 

____________Haring

 

McEneff__________McGill

 

___________Walker

 

__Gnanduillet__Boyce

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Having previously posted that I'm past caring, I'm not and I never will be.  I'm almost beside myself however at the predicament we find ourselves in. 

 

I hope the players will give 100% for us on Friday because I'm creating they won't give 10% for Neilson.

 

Utterly heartbreaking to see Hibs prospering relatively to the shambolic mess we have become.  FoH, generous benefactors, terrific stadium, all being wasted by Budge, levein and now Neilson.

 

It looks certain that Hibs will qualify for Europe and they have a chance at winning the cup.

 

We're wondering if we'll beat Alloa.  We didn't last time.

I know exactly where you’re coming from mate I feel the same like most in here , it’s ridiculous with the money we have spent over the years that we find ourselves in this position and worried about not beating Alloa at home ! I just hope we can win on Friday sick of it all tbh the club needs changed from top to bottom.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Slow start...no shots on target for first 20 minutes....plenty of tippy tappy at the back.....Alloa grow in confidence and push forward....Alloa score with their first attempt.....Neilson stands on touchline and does FA......Walker comes on for last 25 minutes......Hearts go Gung Ho.......

Edited by Thomaso
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Slow start...no shots on target for first 20 minutes....plenty of tippy tappy at the back.....Alloa grow in confidence and push forward....Alloa score with their first attempt.....Neilson stands on touchline and does FA......Walker comes on for last 25 minutes......Hearts go Kung Ho.......

Yip that sounds like us 🤦‍♂️

Link to post
Share on other sites

Opportunity to take a big step  towards the title 

A great chance to put a nail in their coffin 

A chance to shove it up Peter ****ing Grant

 

2-0 turgid crap again 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...