*****Official Heart of Midlothian Vs Alloa thread ******

Bongo 1874

7 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Dropping point to Alloa at Tynecastle is an instant sacking offence IMO.

I'm unsure what I want more. 3 points or a sacking!

Really? I'm as disillusioned as anyone, but HMFC are playing tonight, so no-one should want anything other than a Hearts win.

I think there is too many people mixing up anti-Robbie with anti-HMFC, you are more than entitled to be the first one, but the second surely isn't up for debate.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

38 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Popescu Irving kastaneer, frear,naismith about finished, halkett ?jury still out on gnanduillett if he hacks it in spl, will walker do biz in spl , gms has been inadequate ?

Irving and Frear are out of contract at the end of the season and Kastaneer's loan is up then as well.

The others you mention are all still under contract so will no doubt cost money to move them on or they can sit tight just like Damour.

Personally I think it is quicker to name those that I would keep as the list would be infinitely shorter.

Gordon

Smith

Boyce

Kingsley

The rest are surplus to requirement as far as I am concerned.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
6 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Irving and Frear are out of contract at the end of the season and Kastaneer's loan is up then as well.

The others you mention are all still under contract so will no doubt cost money to move them on or they can sit tight just like Damour.

Personally I think it is quicker to name those that I would keep as the list would be infinitely shorter.

Gordon

Smith

Boyce

Kingsley

Same for me.  I'd add Souttar to the keep list and hope (frankly against hope) that his injuries are behind him.

portobellojambo1
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

That's the best "we are shite post so I don't want to watch us" post ever. 

Far more subtle and sophisticated than the other 1000 "look at how bored/ angry I am" ways to get the point across about how dull we are under Rob. 

Suprising how a relatively simple question can be interpreted in that way. The TV and PC are in close proximity so just thought I'd ask the question, that way I can watch the game and listen to the golf in the background. It may well be the case that the game does turn out to be a bit poor and the golf becomes more interesting but only time can answer that.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Gordon

Smith

Boyce

Kingsley

I’d keep Gordon. The other three I couldn’t care less about. 

Souttar I’d like to think will still come good. Feel really sorry for him and I suspect it will be very tough for him but it’s not his fault.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

Suprising how a relatively simple question can be interpreted in that way. The TV and PC are in close proximity so just thought I'd ask the question, that way I can watch the game and listen to the golf in the background. It may well be the case that the game does turn out to be a bit poor and the golf becomes more interesting but only time can answer that.

Don’t worry about Tosh, he’s a little mummy’s boy who’s had his football knowledge shown up again.

Bad Religion
3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Don’t worry about Tosh, he’s a little mummy’s boy who’s had his football knowledge shown up again.

:muggy:

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

I’d keep Gordon. The other three I couldn’t care less about. 

Souttar I’d like to think will still come good. Feel really sorry for him and I suspect it will be very tough for him but it’s not his fault.

Souttar I think is just one of those unlucky players who will never be totally injury free.

Great pity and I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but it has happened far too often now.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
13 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Souttar I think is just one of those unlucky players who will never be totally injury free.

Great pity and I hope he comes back and proves me wrong but it has happened far too often now.

I think the same. Just crossing fingers for him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, Byyy The Light said:

Similar to mine, going down to play amateur for a couple of years was not enjoyable after playing a couple of levels above.

Very occasionally something resembling a game of football would break out but it was much easier playing equivalent of what's now Lowland League.  I have kind of tried to give the players the benefit of the doubt for that reason but even then the last couple of months, it's been nowhere near good enough.  

Yeah, its not a pardon by any means, but maybe adds some context 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
32 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

The golf will be better. We could win 10 0 now and the golf would still be better. 

Take weeks and months again to build enthusiasm. 

Mon the Golfers 

Don't know how tonight will go. I'd like to think we'll show up, put a bit of a performance on and get a few goals in the process. 

Most likely another slog with us just sneaking it one or two nil.

Boyce and GMS to score.

Hectormasson
46 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Gordon

Smith

Boyce

Kingsley

That's the four and maybe walker

1 minute ago, The Maroon Pound said:

4-0 win tonight, Naismith Boyce, Gnandguillet & Walker 

Ffs it's Alloa 

Should be that score or more

1 hour ago, ericb said:

Really? I'm as disillusioned as anyone, but HMFC are playing tonight, so no-one should want anything other than a Hearts win.

I think there is too many people mixing up anti-Robbie with anti-HMFC, you are more than entitled to be the first one, but the second surely isn't up for debate.

Are we having a serious debate now? Just checking the rules of engagement!

8 minutes ago, FWJ said:

Will the game still be on tonight?

I thought that, the games were cancelled when Diana died, hope it doesn't get postponed

6 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

why not?

Prince Philip. BBC might have a protocol that football etc. has to be pulled because he’s snuffed it. 

2 minutes ago, JCR said:

Prince Philip. BBC might have a protocol that football etc. has to be pulled because he’s snuffed it. 

doubt it unless he was meant to be playing  tonight

Saint Jambo
2 minutes ago, JCR said:

Might do. It would be weird but possible. But even if they do the game should still go ahead. It's available on Hearts TV 

Not sure what the protocol is on the death of a Royal. I hope the game goes ahead. As bad as we’ve been I enjoy the Zoom call I have with my mates as we watch the game. About the only social interaction I’ve had in months.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Sadly getting 3 points will cement him into the foundations even further.

"1 point closer " will be his quote after tonight's game.

Malinga the Swinga

Look forward to watching us win tonight but will be staying off here until after game finished. The same dozen folk posting the same negative shite they post on every single thread. 

See we're now on to criticising twitter account. Given we slagged off club, coaches, players, owners, Hearts tv, Hearts TV commentary, supporters, Hearts academy, guess it was only fair that twitter should get some flack. 

ford donald
41 minutes ago, Jibbers said:

Not sure what the protocol is on the death of a Royal. I hope the game goes ahead. As bad as we’ve been I enjoy the Zoom call I have with my mates as we watch the game. About the only social interaction I’ve had in months.

I think it has been expected for a while,plus his age,minutes silence I would think.

According to my updated TV guide the  match has been replaced by a Tv news special covering the death of the Duke of Edinburgh 

King Of The Cat Cafe
31 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Look forward to watching us win tonight but will be staying off here until after game finished. The same dozen folk posting the same negative shite they post on every single thread. 

See we're now on to criticising twitter account. Given we slagged off club, coaches, players, owners, Hearts tv, Hearts TV commentary, supporters, Hearts academy, guess it was only fair that twitter should get some flack. 

This, sadly.

Just now, jbee647 said:

According to my updated TV guide the  match has been replaced by a Tv news special covering the death of the Duke of Edinburgh 

On BBC Scotland??

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

The golf will be better. We could win 10 0 now and the golf would still be better. 

Mon the Golfers 

I’m following the Dauvin trial. Infinitely more interesting than Hearts vs Alloa is likely to be

Edited by JimmyCant

1 minute ago, jbee647 said:

Mine is too.  FFS!  How many channels need to cover this.  

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

In following the Dauvin trial. Infinitely more interesting than Hearts vs Alloa is likely to be

Watched some of it. Bit slow for me, highlights package is preference. 

Didn't see it yesterday, bit off topic, try to tie it in, whose verdict first, Derek's or Robbie?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

Obviously a dark day for the Royal family but ever we had to miss a match maybe this is not a bad one.

Did hear Boris Johnson would advise later on arrangements and impact on sports events 

5 minutes ago, assessor said:

No sign of game on BBC Scotland now. Hearts TV it is..

Is that because Prince Philip is dead. What a load of shit. Shame he’s dead but it’ll be on every ****ing channel. Gogglebox and the Masterchef final already off. 

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Mon the Golfers 

Golfers??? Thats far too posh a word for you bloody Aberdonians....

On the other thing you mentioned its really frustrating playing with players at a lower level esp from a thought process and reading the game but we have a squad who should hold their own in the Premiership and the disconnect between them is horrendous.

35 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Maybe the insta needs some abuse. Think thats about all thats left unless someone wants to start slating Tynie as a bus shelter or moaning that its the clubs fault its cold. Campaign that we should have heated seats for everyone attending , pies arent good enough we need Killie pies etc

15 minutes ago, jbee647 said:

If this is legit, i'm cancelling my BBC licence, absolute nonsense!

Saint Jambo
4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

If the game is not postponed tonight but isn't on BBC would be good if Hearts can show it. Would be a bit distasteful to charge for it given the circumstances though.

It is on Hearts TV. https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/how-to-watch-hearts-vs-alloa-athletic

Not currently available as pay-per-view. Would imagine they could put that in place quite quickly though.

Not sure why they wouldn't charge for it. They were planning on charging for PPV before it was selected for TV so hardly profiteering from Philip's death.

heartsfc_fan

It's on Hearts TV for season ticket holders. I was planning on watching it that way anyway instead of sitting through words of wisdom from Sutherland and Leanne...

Just now, EH11 said:

If this is legit, i'm cancelling my BBC licence, absolute nonsense!

The right wing of the Tory party would have just used it as a stick to bash the BBC with if they had shown it. There is no upside for the BBC. 

I’m sure the BBC has long standing arrangements with regard to what must be done when a senior Royal dies. 

All roads lead to Gorgie

No TV coverage. What a disgrace. Surely the other channels will have all the tributes to the Duke of Edinburgh.

Just now, JCR said:

The right wing of the Tory party would have just used it as a stick to bash the BBC with if they had shown it. There is no upside for the BBC. 

I’m sure the BBC has long standing arrangements with regard to what must be done when a senior Royal dies. 

We've always done it, so let's keep on doing it?  It's a joke, like we are some significant empire and the royal family are in some way relevant today.  

Find it really cringeworthy.  Upside, we get Nicholas Witchell's coupon projected into our homes for the next two weeks. 

Just now, jbee647 said:

I can actually see tonight’s game actually being cancelled 

He was after all the Duke of Edinburgh 

Can only begin to imagine what it was like when Willie Bauld passed.

Just now, jbee647 said:

I can actually see tonight’s game actually being cancelled 

He was after all the Duke of Edinburgh 

Only fair