• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yvonnejambo

• Tenaciousdandy

• Riddley Walker

• The Hogfather

yvonnejambo

My saves (can say now, not when Riddley wanted them) 

me

Seats

me

Seats

me

I wouldn’t have saved myself again after night 1 but as I had to out myself I kinda needed to save myself in between Seats 

The Hogfather
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Nunya. Thanks for the game. 

I hope we never added too much stress for you 😂

A few suggestions though for future mods. 

An assassin/spotter team can't be added to the townies once they've blasted their bullets. 😂

They had 5/6? Investigations by night 2. 

Also felt like we were up against 3 different cops. 

The spotter originally had 3 investigations, but ended up with 5 due to the sanction I had to place on the town. I'd be lying if I said I expected Peaky to shoot his load quite like he did :laugh: 

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Nunya Business said:

The spotter originally had 3 investigations, but ended up with 5 due to the sanction I had to place on the town. I'd be lying if I said I expected Peaky to shoot his load quite like he did :laugh: 

I take it peaky was one of those 5 that shapes had investigated? 

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Vlad 

Andy

GOFS 

Rudi 

Sean

The Hogfather

On a side note, if some of you haven't ever read a Discworld book, I couldn't recommend them enough. Light hearted and silly, they've been such a help to me during lockdown. Even if you're not really into fantasy (I'm not really myself) they're easy reads that most people should enjoy.

I'm sure a few of the Pratchett fans on here could recommend a few good ones to get started.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

My saves (can say now, not when Riddley wanted them) 

me

Seats

me

Seats

me

I wouldn’t have saved myself again after night 1 but as I had to out myself I kinda needed to save myself in between Seats 

In all honestly I would have put my house on you being a goon. Genuinely, if an objective observer had offered me to bet my house on it I would have said yes. Asking for your saves was just trying to fluster you into revealing your goon self. Apologies. 😬

The Hogfather
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Andy.

Vlad.

Sean.

GOFS.

Rudi.

Those were the 5 investigations made by the Spotter.

yvonnejambo
4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

In all honestly I would have put my house on you being a goon. Genuinely, if an objective observer had offered me to bet my house on it I would have said yes. Asking for your saves was just trying to fluster you into revealing your goon self. Apologies. 😬

I have withdrawn the coffee and biscuits due to the trauma you and Sheldon put me through 😆 I will forgive you in time, but Stuart ..... 😡🤣😩

8 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Nunya. Thanks for the game. 

I hope we never added too much stress for you 😂

A few suggestions though for future mods. 

An assassin/spotter team can't be added to the townies once they've blasted their bullets. 😂

They had 5/6? Investigations by night 2. 

Also felt like we were up against 3 different cops. 

yeah we had almost no chance especially after the punishment for the town for boofs post after he was dead ended up being a massive advatange for the town as the assassin took gofs out rather than letting the town lynch her

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

yeah we had almost no chance especially after the punishment for the town for boofs post after he was dead ended up being a massive advatange for the town as the assassin took gofs out rather than letting the town lynch her

Well in Boof 🤣🤣

When my spots were reset I picked three players who had said next to nothing as they are the ones who usually float through the game with no suspicion on them and are harder to weed out

16 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

Great game nunya thanks for running it 

@Dunks King Dandy still reigns 😂

Only because I let you live :lol:

Peakybunnet
9 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

Thought I was going to get an extra bullet for killing Shapes but you said no as she had lost her role after her investigations. Was going to keep the bullet for the end. But as I said in PM that's fair enough. 

People forget the assassin is in the game for him or her self. I assumed I would get an extra bullet which is where I fecked up.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Thought I was going to get an extra bullet for killing Shapes but you said no as she had lost her role after her investigations. Was going to keep the bullet for the end. But as I said in PM that's fair enough. 

People forget the assassin is in the game for him or her self. I assumed I would get an extra bullet which is where I fecked up.

If you were in it for yourself. Why surrender instantly with the names? 😂

1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

Why did you go for Shapes?

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

Only because I let you live :lol:

I let you live peasant 🤣🤣🤣 I defended you as you had voted stuart 

Peakybunnet
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

If you were in it for yourself. Why surrender instantly with the names? 😂

Because Nunya told me I was just a townie as had no bullets. So gave the town the names. It's not rocket science. 

Peakybunnet
1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Why did you go for Shapes?

She was roled so thought I was guaranteed the 4th bullet. But Nunya said she lost her role after her investigations were exhausted. 

Peakybunnet

Plus I knew she would be fizzing. 😅

She was spotting for me but decided to name Gofs as a goon.

That would have been another guaranteed role kill for me and the extra bullet. 

So as she outed Gofs thought would get the extra bullet killing her. 

4 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

Plus I knew she would be fizzing. 😅

She was spotting for me but decided to name Gofs as a goon.

That would have been another guaranteed role kill for me and the extra bullet. 

So as she outed Gofs thought would get the extra bullet killing her. 

It just felt like a stupid decision. The town lynching GOFS meant you had two bullets left that you could have used further down the line when more roles were revealed. But you were too stupid to see I was doing you a favour.

Tenaciousdandy
23 minutes ago, Nunya Business said:

On a side note, if some of you haven't ever read a Discworld book, I couldn't recommend them enough. Light hearted and silly, they've been such a help to me during lockdown. Even if you're not really into fantasy (I'm not really myself) they're easy reads that most people should enjoy.

I'm sure a few of the Pratchett fans on here could recommend a few good ones to get started.

read them when i was a kid, might see i can find them online for when i go back to work 

Rudi Skacel

I dont understand how letting the spotter get two more investigations, which the assassin and spotter obv gets the info for, punishes the town when they revert to townies? 🤣🤣

”im going to punish the town by giving two future townies 2 more investigations to find a goon”

how does that work?

16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

I was flicking between the ICT Cup tie and the thread whilst composing my novella-length post and never bothered even to check the thread before I pressed 'Send' :lol: 

As folk pointed out (and not sure how many were good/goon) it was a genuine oversight which I attempted to correct as soon as I was aware of it.

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

I was flicking between the ICT Cup tie and the thread whilst composing my novella-length post and never bothered even to check the thread before I pressed 'Send' :lol: 

As folk pointed out (and not sure how many were good/goon) it was a genuine oversight which I attempted to correct as soon as I was aware of it.

boof i knew once you posted that it was accidental but the "punishment" ended up being for us goons

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, Boof said:

been there myself boof so know how easy it is to do lol

Peakybunnet
11 minutes ago, Shapes said:

It just felt like a stupid decision. The town lynching GOFS meant you had two bullets left that you could have used further down the line when more roles were revealed. But you were too stupid to see I was doing you a favour.

😄

We were not townies. 

Tenaciousdandy
Just now, milky_26 said:

boof i knew once you posted that it was accidental but the "punishment" ended up being for us goons

a super kill may have been more suitable but obviously shapes could have easily have spotted us mason with the extra views

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

If it any other mods. Id have kicked up a huge fuss 😂

But it was Nunyas first game as host and I know how stressful it is 

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Tenaciousdandy said:

a super kill may have been more suitable but obviously shapes could have easily have spotted us mason with the extra views

Or the goons. 😂

5 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

😄

We were not townies. 

I was, I'd used all my spots. But as I said, you were too stupid to see that. Or maybe, just maybe, as a little birdy told me, you actually already knew that you wouldn't get an extra bullet and chose to kill me anyway. So you just did it to be a dick.

Stuart McNeill

I actually thought we had been found and the assassin had saved us by killing shapes. When shapes quoted Yvonne's post which had EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US on her goon list 😂

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Bunny Munro said:

Great fun Nunya.

I'm happy to host the next unless there is a queue?

I think shapes already claimed it for her birthday 

Peakybunnet
2 minutes ago, Shapes said:

I was, I'd used all my spots. But as I said, you were too stupid to see that. Or maybe, just maybe, as a little birdy told me, you actually already knew that you wouldn't get an extra bullet and chose to kill me anyway. So you just did it to be a dick.

No that's not the case. Bit don't take it personally. It's only a game. 🥰

The Hogfather

The punishment was designed to give the spotter extra chances to let the assassin know who the doc was or who the masons were. At the end of the day, the biggest hindrance the goons had was their inability to choose a mason 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Nunya Business said:

The punishment was designed to give the spotter extra chances to let the assassin know who the doc was or who the masons were. At the end of the day, the biggest hindrance the goons had was their inability to choose a mason 🤷🏻‍♂️

or you blocking one of our kills 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

or you blocking one of our kills 

tbf seats did that with his role 

i will admit the game setup once shapes named her spots favoured the town, but before that it was a even game 

yvonnejambo
2 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

i will admit the game setup once shapes named her spots favoured the town, but before that it was a even game 

We got lucky in getting Bunny and Rudi right and lynched straight away, if we had went Dunks/ Sean we would have struggled and I wouldn’t have lived another night 🥺

yvonnejambo

Every game ends up looking more town or more for goons just depending on the lynches and kills 

Tenaciousdandy
1 minute ago, yvonnejambo said:

We got lucky in getting Bunny and Rudi right and lynched straight away, if we had went Dunks/ Sean we would have struggled and I wouldn’t have lived another night 🥺

exactly, said numerous times in the mason chat it was a stab in the dark as not a lot to go on

yvonnejambo

Did anyone apart from Wee Jambo pick up on me being Doc? (Before I had to spell it out) 

1 hour ago, yvonnejambo said:

Cheers Nunya good game and roles and hope it wasn’t too stressful for you. 

My personal thanks is to Seats as I would have been lynched if he hadn’t come back on with his vote for Stuart.. 

It was only close because i hadnt been on! 🙈🙈

Impressed with my blocking skills, picked a goon every night till the last 😁

Did think my role favoured the town massively though.

9 minutes ago, Tenaciousdandy said:

we were not given an order on who would have the action or how it would work