Stewart wallace and FOH representatives

Selkirkhmfc1874

Selkirkhmfc1874

They now need to come out publicly and get behind the supporters they represent or go aswell and get others in who represent the supporters who pump money in every month.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NANOJAMBO

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Pasquale for King

Just now, jambo191 said:

Should be voting Wallace out asap.

Another Budge lapdog.

Agreed, FOH are coming across as spineless yes men.

They are supposed to represent the fans but they are a bunch of ****ing shitebags.

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

They now need to come out publicly and get behind the supporters they represent or go aswell and get others in who represent the supporters who pump money in every month.

Wallace is so spineless I'm surprised he can stand up straight. No way will he speak against Budge. 

3 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

Wallace is so spineless I'm surprised he can stand up straight. No way will he speak against Budge. 

No, but if the contributions dry up he will have to tell her.

The Hogfather

Stuart Wallace is far too comfortable living in Mrs Budges purse. More chance of Tam McManus standing up for Hearts supporters than SW.

Just now, jr ewing said:

No, but if the contributions dry up he will have to tell her.

She knows the score but her ignorance shows no bounds. 

Get the share transfer complete pronto. Budge should no longer be allowed to make any strategic decision related to the so called 'football department'.

FoH have become another massive disappointment imo.  What is actually going on?  Does nobody care any more?  Can't believe this rubbish has gone on for years now and is actually getting worse.

Italian Lambretta

Im beginning to think the FOH Directors have thrown in the towel and no longer care about the monthly payments.

There loyalty to Budge seems much stronger than the value of the 8k fans who contribute every month.

Edited by Italian Lambretta

FOH - please email your members & ask them for a vote of no confidence in the board, AB & Neilson. Then take it to the club -

get Budge back in her box, out of the club

get Neilson out - now. 

get the board out of their balance sheet bubble and acknowledge the football club they have been running is going down the toilet.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

FOH - please email your members & ask them for a vote of no confidence in the board, AB & Neilson. Then take it to the club -

get Neilson out - now. 

get the board out of their balance sheet bubble and acknowledge the football club they have been running is going down the toilet.

Spot on. 

Pasquale for King

I think we as FoH have sleepwalked into a situation where even when Budge is paid off she will still be in control of everything that happens at the club. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think we as FoH have sleepwalked into a situation where even when Budge is paid off she will still be in control of everything that happens at the club. 

That has to stop. 

A blazer and a free lunch. 

We don't know the drop off in pledges over the last year, but I think if it was public knowledge it would be a pretty clear barometer of how we rate his performance 

I mean I have just cancelled my dd but what's the options for those still contributing? EGM/vote of no confidence. There must be something that can be done? 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Everyone and I mean everyone at the club, and more recently the FOH, is acting and has been acting like a zombie for 3 years. 

It’s actually quite incredible, inexcusable and I genuinely don’t understand it

And whilst I don’t want to open up a debate or start an argument the only single person in the last 3 years that has shown any proper passion energy and desire to change the club and the team and turn it around is Stendel.

Yet he is the only person in that time that Budge as actually shat on. The guy took no wages whilst Levein continued to coin in 50% FFS.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Tom Hardy’s Dug
6 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

We don't know the drop off in pledges over the last year, but I think if it was public knowledge it would be a pretty clear barometer of how we rate his performance 

Can’t us members demand to see the figures?

22games nro
4 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

I bet the numbers in the last week alone will surprise them, I’ve reluctantly paused mine but will be reinstating it when I think we will at least be acknowledged by the board at the moment I feel they just come out with sound bites praising us but there is no real substance.

Buzzbomb1874

The monthly contribution from the FOH to the club has held up well up til now. I would imagine this will take a bit of a hit in the next couple of months . Budge has served her purpose and now is the time for the foundation to let her know this. After all the money has been paid back which was the initial objective. We now as a club need to look for a real football administrator to come in and work with the board and the foundation to get us back to where the club really should be. Bryan Jackson would be my choice and he knows how to use money wisely rather than pissing it against a wall. Can’t see him agreeing to ludicrous 4 year lucrative contracts to utter average players

gowestjambo
18 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

get Neilson out - now. 

That is exactly what they should be doing - representing the fans!!

I along with 8 other friends stopped our Direct debits to FOH over the course of the last few days, Stuart Wallace sent us a generic e-mail back basically saying we have listened and heard our comments,  but they are not doing anything He is a spineless YES man, increasingly becoming what fedatovas was to romanov. What is the point of FOH reps putting out the prospectuses to the fans, then when you need them to represent the fans they are no where too be seen.   Membership of FOH will be in freefall soon, makes me sad, but they just dont get it!!

I must admit I just pay my monthly amount and that's that, i don't get involved with things like AMG's. Most of the time I don't even read emails sent from FoH. I'd imagine a lot of people do similar and just blindly pay in. Going years unchallenged has got us what we have now.

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Can’t us members demand to see the figures?

The figures are published every month. 

Turning out like fan groups of the past.Get a wee bit wined and dined and lose touch with who they are meant to represent.

Central Belt 1874
10 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Everyone and I mean everyone at the club, and more recently the FOH, is acting and has been acting like a zombie for 3 years. 

It’s actually quite incredible, inexcusable and I genuinely don’t understand it

And whilst I don’t want to open up a debate or start an argument the only single person in the last 3 years that has shown any proper passion energy and desire to change the club and the team and turn it around is Stendel.

Yet he is the only person in that time that Budge as actually shat on. The guy took no wages whilst Levein continued to coin in 50% FFS.

Its incredible isn't it. What is Budges end game with all of this? What state is she looking to leave the club in?  

Budge, Levein, Neilson and FOH.

The Hearts axis of evil!

1 minute ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

I must admit I just pay my monthly amount and that's that, i don't get involved with things like AMG's. Most of the time I don't even read emails sent from FoH. I'd imagine a lot of people do similar and just blindly pay in. Going years unchallenged has got us what we have now.

I felt the same until Budge's arrogance landed FOH with a multi million pound bill for the new stand and I quit (rejoined after the vote to accept).  I'm genuinely not the kind of guy who wants FOH to interfere but the current situation is untenable and warrants FOH intervention because they are going to inherit a crock of shit in which they will have no say. All FOH needs to do is put forward the views of the donors - have a confdience vote and if the majority are happy with the status quo , so be it.  If not..... she/Robbie need to justify their continued involvement in this mess. 

Agree with the sentiments shown in this thread, FOH are here to represent the members and it’s obvious that they need to very clearly show that they understand our views and express them.     

The other question I would like answered is why is this still the Budge show?    She brought in a CEO and DOF,  she is now Chairperson and said this was so she would be less directly involved.   Where is our CEO?  When is he going to step up?   What are his plans for the Club?  Why is he not visible?    

Edited by Gmcjambo

Rick Sanchez

She wants to have a celebratory handover when fans are allowed back, no doubt hoping to lap up some adulation.

You'll never get a better celebration than walking away tonight. We would have accepted you taking a back seat and working with charities and building relationships/partnerships but not anymore.

Oot.

Rocky jamboa

It's hard to see the line between the Hearts board and foh at times. They almost seem one of the same. They are meant to be a voice for the fans but they're not. They should be bringing forward the buy out of budge. I wonder at times if we've been taken for a ride with this whole fan ownership stuff as I've never felt more disconnected to the club. 

1 minute ago, jambo191 said:

All these DD’s getting stopped, and not even a peep from Wallace.

Another Coward.

They are all passionless, spineless, gutless characters mate, got the cozy tea and a chat while some chappies are playing with a ball out on the grass thingymajigg, you know the meadow outside the window thing. Just a distraction to our day don’t you know. 🧐

Japan Jambo

Just a wee reminder of the FoH Visions - I would contend fails on 1 & 2

To have Hearts fans centrally involved in the ownership of this great club.

To continue to support a well-run club which operates with integrity and transparency and which encourages entertaining football from teams built around players produced by a thriving youth development programme.

To have the club remain at its spiritual home of Tynecastle.

To ensure that the future of Heart of Midlothian Football Club remains secure for all time.

1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

It's hard to see the line between the Hearts board and foh at times. They almost seem one of the same. They are meant to be a voice for the fans but they're not. They should be bringing forward the buy out of budge. I wonder at times if we've been taken for a ride with this whole fan ownership stuff as I've never felt more disconnected to the club. 

They are elected to represent their stakeholders (not fans). These stakeholders have put millions into the club and are the people who have a direct financial interest in the future of the club.

Sorry to sound pedantic bit it's an important distinction. 

kevins_barnet

Should be a term limit on leadership positions within FOH. The length of time Wallace et al have been in place has made them too comfortable in their positions. 

59 minutes ago, jambo191 said:

Should be voting Wallace out asap.

Another Budge lapdog.

This. 

However who has the cajones to step up to replace him? 

17 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

AMG 🤦🏻‍♂ how did I get it so badly wrong 😂

fabienleclerq

I think they need to canvas the fans support then make it clear to the club. 

Personal insults towards the guy aren't on imo. We don't have a load of capable folk ready to stand in. 

1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

Just a wee reminder of the FoH Visions - I would contend fails on 1 & 2

To have Hearts fans centrally involved in the ownership of this great club.

To continue to support a well-run club which operates with integrity and transparency and which encourages entertaining football from teams built around players produced by a thriving youth development programme.

To have the club remain at its spiritual home of Tynecastle.

To ensure that the future of Heart of Midlothian Football Club remains secure for all time.

1 Meaningless & vague.

2 Impossible to achieve - a "wish list"

3 Well , given they allowed Budge to dump the bill for the new stand on them , they don't have       any choice.

4 The club has been living beyond its means for years and relies on a benefactor to avoid  bankruptcy . SO , not met. 

The only way to effect change, is to vote out the current FOH reps, & vote in more sympathetic supporters. 
But who the hell is going to do that?! 

Rocky jamboa
5 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

They are elected to represent their stakeholders (not fans). These stakeholders have put millions into the club and are the people who have a direct financial interest in the future of the club.

Sorry to sound pedantic bit it's an important distinction. 

The stakeholders are fans!

15 minutes ago, Djm1874 said:

I along with 8 other friends stopped our Direct debits to FOH over the course of the last few days, Stuart Wallace sent us a generic e-mail back basically saying we have listened and heard our comments,  but they are not doing anything He is a spineless YES man, increasingly becoming what fedatovas was to romanov. What is the point of FOH reps putting out the prospectuses to the fans, then when you need them to represent the fans they are no where too be seen.   Membership of FOH will be in freefall soon, makes me sad, but they just dont get it!!

I see where you are coming from However, slight difference in that Fedatovas was directly employed by Romanov. Therefore had a moral obligation to support the guy that essentially paid his wages.

Wallace is not (supposedly!) on Budge's payroll. His remit and job description is quite simple actually and that is to represent the views of the people who elected him into a position of influence. No matter how unpalatable those views might be!

We have never once in the history of FoH heard anything, especially from Wallace that runs counter to those of Ann Budge.
And that is a worrying scenario for those paying £m's into a fund where there is no voice heard.

davemclaren
Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

They are. But not all fans are stakeholders. 

It’s the members ( declining it seems ) they represent. I’m surprised no-one has tried to call an EGM, though it could be difficult to do.