"Could" be the most underwhelming title win ever anywhere

rory78

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, weegie jambo said:

So true, if she is the great business women she claims she would act now before we get stuck in the Championship another season. Can't imagine she was so indecisive with her IT company.

I think she had a partner in the company, maybe he was the bad cop. I’m not sure what difficult decisions would you have to make in that business, it was a good time to be in it. She’s shown she’s not a great business person quite clearly. I’d love anyone to list things she’s done that were visionary or revolutionary. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• weegie jambo

• Thomaso

• Bazzas right boot

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greedy Jambo said:

In his post match interview he said that we were playing good football 3 weeks ago and we need to get back to that!

Holey mother of christ, if that's the standards he's aiming for, we're well and truly donald ducked.

Can’t decide if he believes it or if it’s the ramblings of a desperate man, trying to hold on to his job. I’m leaning towards he actually believes it which is quite incredible. 

By The Light..

If Robbie is still in charge and bookies give anything over 6/4 on Dunfy at home next Sat my money will on betting against Hearts

Sorry but get TF out ASAP

credit card
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

I said I'd have a few drams and quietly celebrate our championship win. Now it'll be a few drams and a huge sigh of relief, I won't be celebrating much.

It dulls the pain though. Tried a few tonight and was doing OK till I checked the Dunfermline score🙄

Nelly Terraces

You just know that even if we do manage it (not a done deal by any stretch) the clueless halfwits (well Budge) will try & give it some kind of big celebration at such a huge 'achievement'.🙈

55 minutes ago, credit card said:

It dulls the pain though. Tried a few tonight and was doing OK till I checked the Dunfermline score🙄

😄 Check it now. Never a bad time for a dram or two.

weegie jambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I think she had a partner in the company, maybe he was the bad cop. I’m not sure what difficult decisions would you have to make in that business, it was a good time to be in it. She’s shown she’s not a great business person quite clearly. I’d love anyone to list things she’s done that were visionary or revolutionary. 

Nothing visionary or revolutionary right enough but she has got us a new stand and improved other things around the club with the major exception of the prime aim of Hearts to function as a successful football club!

Pasquale for King

Nothing visionary or revolutionary right enough but she has got us a new stand and improved other things around the club with the major exception of the prime aim of Hearts to function as a successful football club!

Nothing that any other person wouldn’t do. Speaking of the stand it’s ugly, unfinished, way over budget and built by a company that had never taken on such a big project, turns out it was member of her family.

Now she wants to build a training ground before she goes, do you want her to waste more millions of our money on that?
Do you want her to pick another manager? 

weegie jambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I agree but I’m just not convinced the hairdryer treatment or anything can motivate this bunch, the current coaching team certainly can’t. 

The softly softly Robbie approach clearly isn't working either. They need a rocket ala Fergie to shake them out of their lethargy

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, Sherbet said:

Hope to fcuk if we manage to crawl over the line she doesn't try and sell us championship winning merchandise

Probably. 
In Robbie we trust across the back 🙈

weegie jambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Nothing that any other person wouldn’t do. Speaking of the stand it’s ugly, unfinished, way over budget and built by a company that had never taken on such a big project, turns out it was member of her family.

Now she wants to build a training ground before she goes, do you want her to waste more millions of our money on that?

Fair point, I want the team sorted yesterday. The stand can wait as can the training ground. As mentioned on another thread the "football dept" is our main purpose and right now it's FUBB!

Pasquale for King

The softly softly Robbie approach clearly isn't working either. They need a rocket ala Fergie to shake them out of their lethargy

I saw a tweet with Pep talking about Cryuff, he said not only was he in awe of him but scared. He said the Cryuff and any successful manager needs to have charisma to be able to take the players with you on the journey. 
Does Neilson have any of that? 

Pasquale for King

Fair point, I want the team sorted yesterday. The stand can wait as can the training ground. As mentioned on another thread the "football dept" is our main purpose and right now it's FUBB!

Indeed. The football department is the main thing, everything feeds off that. It’s all about to come crashing down around their ears and they only have themselves to blame. Hopefully go soon. 

11 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I saw a tweet with Pep talking about Cryuff, he said not only was he in awe of him but scared. He said the Cryuff and any successful manager needs to have charisma to be able to take the players with you on the journey. 

NO.

weegie jambo
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Where are we going to find a guy like that? None of the usual suspect strike me as having much in the way of charisma. FWIW I thought Stendell could have taken on that journey had Budge not chickened out and gone with the old boys club. Neilson has the aura of a wet fish.

weegie jambo
15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed. The football department is the main thing, everything feeds off that. It’s all about to come crashing down around their ears and they only have themselves to blame. Hopefully go soon. 

I have no problem making us successful in other area's. In fact we have a great brand to use sales speak however our prime function as a football club is failing miserably. I'm sad to say I can't see it changing anytime soon which depresses me beyond belief.

Pasquale for King

Where are we going to find a guy like that? None of the usual suspect strike me as having much in the way of charisma. FWIW I thought Stendell could have taken on that journey had Budge not chickened out and gone with the old boys club. Neilson has the aura of a wet fish.

I think you answered your own question, Stendel had charisma but only managed to get some on board although nobody bar Berra has had anything bad to say about him. 
Obviously we won’t get Cryuff/Pep types but you mentioned Fergie earlier on and he started at East Stirlingshire. There are good managers out there, you just need to know what you’re looking for. I think everyone would agree Budge struggles in that respect. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, weegie jambo said:

I have no problem making us successful in other area's. In fact we have a great brand to use sales speak however our prime function as a football club is failing miserably. I'm sad to say I can't see it changing anytime soon which depresses me beyond belief.

We do but if we keep failing the value of the brand lowers. It is indeed depressing, without noticing I’ve started comfort eating my way through games 🙈

weegie jambo

I think you answered your own question, Stendel had charisma but only managed to get some on board although nobody bar Berra has had anything bad to say about him. 
Obviously we won’t get Cryuff/Pep types but you mentioned Fergie earlier on and he started at East Stirlingshire. There are good managers out there, you just need to know what you’re looking for. I think everyone would agree Budge struggles in that respect. 

yeah, this is the age old question, who to go for?  I favour an overseas coach without any of the Scottish football baggage. Going for the safe option is never going to raise you beyond mediocrity.

siegementality

A league we were expected to win, and will do so but in the most unimpressive manner possible considering everything that happened last season. A season when we should have been united and building for the future, instead we are imploding. Only Hearts right enough!

glynnlondon

yeah, this is the age old question, who to go for?  I favour an overseas coach without any of the Scottish football baggage. Going for the safe option is never going to raise you beyond mediocrity.

Tbf we haven't even tried a Scottish spfl  manager who has punched above their weight.

Cathro - Levein - Neilson

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

Definitely. Norwich have a good plan. Getting one due to Brexit night be difficult. 
https://trainingground.guru/articles/stuart-webber-norwich-city-and-the-infinite-game

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

A league we were expected to win, and will do so but in the most unimpressive manner possible considering everything that happened last season. A season when we should have been united and building for the future, instead we are imploding. Only Hearts right enough!

We all thought it was a rallying call, instead it was “ Only Hearts” could do this 🙈

weegie jambo
3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We do but if we keep failing the value of the brand lowers. It is indeed depressing, without noticing I’ve started comfort eating my way through games 🙈

The thing is the value would come back up again as soon as we get a decent coach/team and the feel good factor returns to the club. Everyone feels so disconnected right now, FOH payments stopped, season tickets sales will slump, fewer sales at the club shop but it can all turn with a change of directors and coaches. You won't need to comfort eat if you're engaged with the team and some free flowing football!!!

Rocky jamboa

I'm sure she will have the "20/21 championship winners" commemorative t-shirts ready to sell in the club shop. Anything to milk another few pounds from us. 

weegie jambo
6 minutes ago, glynnlondon said:

Tbf we haven't even tried a Scottish spfl  manager who has punched above their weight.

Cathro - Levein - Neilson

True, short of getting Moyes I don't know anyone who fits the bill!

Burley was the last Scottish guy I rated.

43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

“Ugly”??? Show me a nicer stadium facade anywhere else in Scotland!

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

The thing is the value would come back up again as soon as we get a decent coach/team and the feel good factor returns to the club. Everyone feels so disconnected right now, FOH payments stopped, season tickets sales will slump, fewer sales at the club shop but it can all turn with a change of directors and coaches. You won't need to comfort eat if you're engaged with the team and some free flowing football!!!

Agreed. How do we make it happen though. 

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

“Ugly”??? Show me a nicer stadium facade anywhere else in Scotland!

It’s ****ing hideous ffs, like a 1970s school 🤮

56209BDF-8568-4323-A846-9AF0E850CAE2.jpeg

Edited by Pasquale for King

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It’s ****ing hideous ffs, like a 1970s school 🤮

That’s your opinion - now I asked you to show me a nicer facade (other than Ibrox if you like traditional) in Scottish football? 🤔

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That’s your opinion - now I asked you to show me a nicer facade (other than Ibrox if you like traditional) in Scottish football? 🤔i

125BADEB-129B-40CA-A6C3-4FD6C75C127A.jpeg

pennyjambo22
1 hour ago, Sherbet said:

Hope to fcuk if we manage to crawl over the line she doesn't try and sell us championship winning merchandise

She wouldn’t be able to sell me a 1/2 price season ticket to my seat in the house next season.

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That’s your opinion - now I asked you to show me a nicer facade (other than Ibrox if you like traditional) in Scottish football? 🤔

Ibrox looks like an insane asylum, funnily enough. 
We have the new at stand in Scottish football and it’s not pretty. 

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We all thought it was a rallying call, instead it was “ Only Hearts” could do this 🙈

“Only a Slogan”

weegie jambo
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Agreed. How do we make it happen though. 

The 54 dollar question, I don't think we can, unless constant fan pressure forces Anne to act but i get the impression that she doesn't care for fan pressure and won't bow to it in any circumstances. Without her comfort blanket of Levein she won't make a decision I fear. I only hope some board members make her see sense cos at the moment we're a train careering off the track.

4 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

In his post match interview he said that we were playing good football 3 weeks ago and we need to get back to that!

Holey mother of christ, if that's the standards he's aiming for, we're well and truly donald ducked.

Good football 3 weeks ago😱

He can’t be for real can he? 

I’ve just turned 50 and in the last week I’ve no read as much pish from hearts in my life... I’m away to bed to sleep this shit off 

Pasquale for King

The 54 dollar question, I don't think we can, unless constant fan pressure forces Anne to act but i get the impression that she doesn't care for fan pressure and won't bow to it in any circumstances. Without her comfort blanket of Levein she won't make a decision I fear. I only hope some board members make her see sense cos at the moment we're a train careering off the track.

Unfortunately actions like this outside her house may test that stubborn resolve. 

DAEEADD6-A6A9-44FC-8B07-734CB166B978.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

125BADEB-129B-40CA-A6C3-4FD6C75C127A.jpeg

In case you didn’t notice that’s a RUGBY stadium not a FOOTBALL stadium - it also cost £50m to build!

So again show me a nicer facade on a Scottish club stadium - still waiting.....

Edited by Thomaso

Unfortunately actions like this outside her house may test that stubborn resolve. 

Totally counter productive - as I’ve said it moves the focus of her frustration from Neilson to the fans!

weegie jambo
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

It's brutal, I don't know if I approve but it does show the anger and desperation we are feeling. I'm a placid guy but I've had enough now!

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

In case you didn’t notice that’s a RUGBY stadium not a FOOTBALL stadium - it also cost £50m to build!

So again show me a nicer facade on s Scottish club stadium - still waiting.....

You said Scotland originally. I don’t have to show a nice frontage to prove ours is damned ugly. Just because others are shits ok for ours to be so top? Four stands for £50m, one for £20m unfinished 🤔🤷🏾‍♂️?!?!

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

It's brutal, I don't know if I approve but it does show the anger and desperation we are feeling. I'm a placid guy but I've had enough now!

I’m not. Needs must. 

weegie jambo

I’m not. Needs must. 

If it's the only way she'll act then go ahead I say.